Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? (70144 Views)

Is Traveling (japa) Truly An Achievement / How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by BigBashiru: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
hodari:

All good choices.. Although Ethiopia is looking shaky with the civil war over there.. but they signed a peace deal recently, so things are looking good for now.

Don't sleep on Southern African countries.. Zambia, Botswana, Namibia.. Angola has the 6th largest economy in Africa. Mozambique is also opening up.

I'm glad you are looking inward....most of the wealth and prosperity we are looking for can be found in African countries.....

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by BigBashiru: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
pansophist:

Takes a different level of growth for one to reach this place. Others don't get it, them gon say, "come back na". Or call you enemy of progress lol.

I once lived in North America....the major problem North America has is that YOU ARE ALL ALONE. It's same in naija but more pronounced in North America. Even with a gf or wife in North America both will be working so you are effectively alone to a large extent. That poster said he works 70hrs per week....to me that's not life....

But in Nigeria there's village heads, kindred, extended family, cousins, neighbors etc who all have time for each other....the vibes is just different and I prefer the naija vibes....

When you speak of a fulfilled life naija is the place....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Munamoqel: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
When to a friend's rice farm he is harvesting 20 hectares rice Man is projecting 1600 paddy bags a buyer is already on ground @20000k per bag .free River basin land and free rain from God . investment no even reach 10m and duration of 4 to 5 months . Na him Nigerian Man will carry his 15m to move to. The UK to do care jobs .when a rice farm of 15m investment can generate 15m profit in 5 months and go to uk on vacation . Rice is consume by over 80 m people daily in Nigeria . Who will give 20 hectares in the uk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by emandman: 1:37am On Nov 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

I once lived in North America....the major problem North America has is that YOU ARE ALL ALONE. It's same in naija but more pronounced in North America. Even with a gf or wife in North America both will be working so you are effectively alone to a large extent. That poster said he works 70hrs per week....to me that's not life....

But in Nigeria there's village heads, kindred, extended family, cousins, neighbors etc who all have time for each other....the vibes is just different and I prefer the naija vibes....

When you speak of a fulfilled life naija is the place....
I worked 60 hours in Nigeria weekdays not including weekend which I also pop in therefore I have to be in town,hence can't travel,bad news is the hours don't directly reflect my effort.
The man that worked 70 hours chose to do so ,I want to believe he's been paid hourly and has the freedom to choose his overtime.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Gerrard59(m): 1:47am On Nov 08, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Who fit protect live?
See the politician that died in Japan despite how peaceful Japan is ... Somebody was saying people don't die cus of stable healthcare they have there... I was like dont people die in hospitals there too... Am not saying our government is doing well but I say it again people too dey worship the white people... People dont appreciate this land... If the people that owns those country then ran away when things were not rosy will africans be rushing their today... Generally black race dont know how to build for long term... And I say it there is modern slavery ....
Sound sultan sef for no die there too na ... Since government is working there... People die from gunshot for no dey die too....
https://apnews.com/hub/shootings
Check here you go see shootings... The person I sent it too said na only Pakistan him see for the link

Everybody will die one day, but by living in some countries, some people will live longer than others. It is called the life expectancy rate. People live shorter lives in DRC than in Nigeria, and those in Nigeria live shorter lives than in Norway.

Munamoqel:
When to a friend's rice farm he is harvesting 20 hectares rice Man is projecting 1600 paddy bags a buyer is already on ground @20000k per bag .free River basin land and free rain from God . investment no even reach 10m and duration of 4 to 5 months. Na him Nigerian Man will carry his 15m to move to. The UK to do care jobs .when a rice farm of 15m investment can generate 15m profit in 5 months and go to uk on vacation . Rice is consume by over 80 m people daily in Nigeria . Who will give 20 hectares in the uk

Many have tried the same in Nigeria but Fulani herdsmen destroyed their crops and rendered them poor. People in Delta, Ogun, Plateau, Kaduna etc., have suffered from Fulani marauders. Again, nothing stops you from going into farming. People are different and they have different circumstances. These your rants are becoming to sound like envy. As someone hell-bent on staying in Nigeria, you should be glad others are emigrating.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by emandman: 1:47am On Nov 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
When to a friend's rice farm he is harvesting 20 hectares rice Man is projecting 1600 paddy bags a buyer is already on ground @20000k per bag .free River basin land and free rain from God . investment no even reach 10m and duration of 4 to 5 months . Na him Nigerian Man will carry his 15m to move to. The UK to do care jobs .when a rice farm of 15m investment can generate 15m profit in 5 months and go to uk on vacation . Rice is consume by over 80 m people daily in Nigeria . Who will give 20 hectares in the uk
This is a success STORY, the solution is we need a successful SYSTEM.
Please I hope someone understand me, it's myopic to come up with all this I made millions, I have inverter stories, shit is bigger than that.
I know someone who FRUSTRATINGLY left for Canada this year ,A 2016 Buhari government policy single handedly shook his business and he decided to give in to the Japa crew so he can have another option, according to him.

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Paid government agent... This is all the sense you got... From nairaland nawa... Now you dey claim woke...
People doing their lives and doing fine here are doing fine... You better than some and some are better than you here too.... Oya vex

I am not in competition with anybody but anyone claiming that Nigeria is better than USA with regards to crimes and or economic opportunities is either being disingenuous, delusional or is a paid government agent.

It is that simple. If you like do well in Nigeria na for your pocket, but I will share my opinion in letting people know that their are indeed better opportunities outside of the trenches of Nigeria
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Munamoqel: 6:29am On Nov 08, 2022
Gerrard59:

Everybody will die one day, but by living in some countries, some people will live longer than others. It is called the life expectancy rate. People live shorter lives in DRC than in Nigeria, and those in Nigeria live shorter lives than in Norway.

Many have tried the same in Nigeria but Fulani herdsmen destroyed their crops and rendered them poor. People in Delta, Ogun, Plateau, Kaduna etc., have suffered from Fulani marauders. Again, nothing stops you from going into farming. People are different and they have different circumstances. These your rants are becoming to sound like envy. As someone hell-bent on staying in Nigeria, you should be glad others are emigrating.
that the problem how can you envy people you don't know you sit and assume . This is just to highlight some potential that Nigeria has that many might not know ,and to have a second taught before sending 13000 pounds to the UK school that sum a setup something reasonable with dinity here . Some are even tired abroad will read this and do reversed japa to explore option . but travel agent have sold a 1 way ticket that japa is the only gloden bullet that solve all economic problems .Which is false .

3 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Munamoqel: 6:32am On Nov 08, 2022
GeneralShepherd:

I am not in competition with anybody but anyone claiming that Nigeria is better than USA with regards to crimes and or economic opportunities is either being disingenuous, delusional or is a paid government agent.

It is that simple. If you like do well in Nigeria na for your pocket, but I will share my opinion in letting people know that their are indeed better opportunities outside of the trenches of Nigeria
you have not shared any .I hope you don't assume person doing well in Nigeria to come over and start care jobs , security , janitor as more opportunities .

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 7:08am On Nov 08, 2022
GeneralShepherd:

Crime is everywhere... And again the richest Blackman is not in America... Bros na 9ja e dey... Opportunity is everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Gerrard59:

So businesses dont fail in the West too...
It's just one man's food...
So people dont grow old in Nigeria... People don't die young in yankee... Bros na God dey protect person abeg... If bad thing go happen e go happen no matter how much one take caution... May we not be unlucky ... Tomorrow no sure for anybody abeg... I kuku dey watch 1000ways to die .... Na oyinbo program...
E get one channel for DSTV they talk about crimes for Yankee... Odaran plenty that side like werey... Dem dey commit suicide like werey too... You sef get your problems for there ... People get theirs for here too... Somethings can't be measured ... It depends on individuals... The country is more develop no doubt when person no blind... Truth is poor people are too too and legit wealthy are here too...
People wey dey diaporia I dont call them at all for financial help... If you dont say hi... I dont too... If you say hi I say too...
But when someone comes and starts bragging he is having aa better life cus he or she is in another mans country ... No be for my side ooo...

4 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by BigBashiru: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2022
emandman:

I worked 60 hours in Nigeria weekdays not including weekend which I also pop in therefore I have to be in town,hence can't travel,bad news is the hours don't directly reflect my effort.
The man that worked 70 hours chose to do so ,I want to believe he's been paid hourly and has the freedom to choose his overtime.

You are right.... and in truth Nigeria can even be more brutal sef since employers expect you to work weekends and public holidays coupled with the fact there are poor labor laws in Nigeria....

And yes km not saying anyone's choices are bad or incorrect....

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by BigBashiru: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2022
Gerrard59:

Those life expectancy stuff you are quoting is from western sources....Western sources will never tell you any African country has high expectancy...
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by BigBashiru: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2022
Munamoqel:

UK get reach 20 hectares?
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by damzy88: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2022
grin grin
ariesbull:
I know men wey don hang for USA for over 10 yrs dem no fit cone back... Wey paper dey?

Their papa die.. Dem no for come pay the last respect

Their mama die dem no fit come pay their last respect

Their sister marry dem no fit come even witness that one

Money dem no for send... Na to go buy clearance cloth send thinking say dem Don bug thing.... Others go do garage sales and ship in junks

Abeg leave matter for Mathias
grin cheesy Bros, I don de follow your posts on this thread. Apart from the fact that you de drop solid business ideas, you too funny. Me don send you pm sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Munamoqel: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Culled from a nairaland japarian...can be very frustrating the one i got was amazon warehouse job
standing for 10hrs
nope i left

my wife has applied for a lot too, i want her to get first while i sort myself out
shes getting tired and stopped applying

i had to encourage her to continue.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by bennyflipy(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2022
No one is stopping you from japaing but don't make it as if people that choose to remain here are useless and hopeless.

Nigeria is bad we all agree but Nigeria is better than plenty countries.

3 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2022
damzy88:
grin grin grin cheesy Bros, I don de follow your posts on this thread. Apart from the fact that you de drop solid business ideas, you too funny. Me don send you pm sha. grin
lol

Na true naaaa........ 20 m you will get a half plot of land in Ota and build 7 rooms with direct labour.... Put Olosho there and you will be making 2 bay everyday which is 14bay daily by a month it is 360k free bar

And you aren't adding money made in bar.. This is free money

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2022
bennyflipy:
Na Igbos make this japa thing like this, no one is stopping you from japaing but don't make it as if people that choose to remain here are useless and hopeless.

Nigeria is bad we all agree but Nigeria is better than plenty countries.

abeg no bring tribalism here.. I be pure bred igbo... Me no dey trip for japa... Na go do business come back be my own... Na the letter level we dey look

There are some great whiskies in Eastern Europe like Poland, Czech and other countries of Europe that are looking for market entering in Africa...

With 20m you can get to do franchises agreement to be their distributor in MEA region.. That is big boy. That is what I will do with 20m...

Send em email and do a proposal... They will invite you for talks you can travel if you want see Europe, sign agreement with them and come back and do your marketing...

Take this from an Igbo man

Stop blaming igbo man.. All those yoruba guys wey full Peckham for London na wetin...

It's just a crazy blackman mentality.. How can people sell their homes resign from jobs paying them from 300k upward only to go do 3 jobs a day and live in credit... Isn't that madness
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
Culled from a nairaland japarian...can be very frustrating the one i got was amazon warehouse job
standing for 10hrs
nope i left

my wife has applied for a lot too, i want her to get first while i sort myself out
shes getting tired and stopped applying

i had to encourage her to continue.

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

Those life expectancy stuff you are quoting is from western sources....Western sources will never tell you any African country has high expectancy...
my landlord just celebrated his 90th birthday in Ekiti

My former boss just celebrated his 70th birthday

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

So businesses dont fail in the West too...
It's just one man's food...
So people dont grow old in Nigeria... People don't die young in yankee... Bros na God dey protect person abeg... If bad thing go happen e go happen no matter how much one take caution... May we not be unlucky ... Tomorrow no sure for anybody abeg... I kuku dey watch 1000ways to die .... Na oyinbo program...
E get one channel for DSTV they talk about crimes for Yankee... Odaran plenty that side like werey... Dem dey commit suicide like werey too... You sef get your problems for there ... People get theirs for here too... Somethings can't be measured ... It depends on individuals... The country is more develop no doubt when person no blind... Truth is poor people are too too and legit wealthy are here too...
People wey dey diaporia I dont call them at all for financial help... If you dont say hi... I dont too... If you say hi I say too...
But when someone comes and starts bragging he is having aa better life cus he or she is in another mans country ... No be for my side ooo...
have an aunty here on Nigeria she was doing well living well and driving a mint car .. You can imagine... Na so the children carry am go USA..

The poor lady no last 3yrs she died and Theo buried her there... They couldn't even afford to bring her body home to bury her...

.. And she has a property here in Nigeria... Such a nice lady
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
damzy88:
grin grin grin cheesy Bros, I don de follow your posts on this thread. Apart from the fact that you de drop solid business ideas, you too funny. Me don send you pm sha. grin

Forget rice

Do you know what it means with 20 m just bring out just 10m...invest in poultry and cold room.

Imagine having one thousand layers daily...focus on them, get vetinerians to look into it forget big Grammer..

One thousand layers after 4 months will be producing about 1500 eggs which a crate is about 1700 wholesale price and the total is about 145,000 on eggs alone on daily basis...

Is their market yes... The last time I checked... Nigerians are still eating eggs, still baking breads and cakes.. So you don't have to worry.

You will have your office brand your firm and get marketing team to handle it

Imagine 145,000 daily by a month we are looking at 4 m plus then take out 2m for overhead and salaries you have over 1.5m as profit...

Then you can still invest in hatchery and fishery

Dude money dey... How Can people use over 20m to travel to go do jobs in warehouse and 2 jobs

That's madness for me.. I think it's laziness.

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by BigBashiru: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
ariesbull:
my landlord just celebrated his 90th birthday in Ekiti

My former boss just celebrated his 70th birthday

In a similar vein, all those Human Development Index reports from UN is basically UK marketing their colonies - Canada, Australia, New Zealand, US, etc.. they said Vancouver, Canada is one of the best places to live in the world...but that one na for people were never go before.....those that have gone know many non-western cities are much better than Vancouver...
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

In a similar vein, all those Human Development Index reports from UN is basically UK marketing their colonies - Canada, Australia, New Zealand, US, etc.. they said Vancouver, Canada is one of the best places to live in the world...but that one na for people were never go before.....those that have gone know many non-western cities are much better than Vancouver...
oh I see... I never go there so I can't talk of there... I will ask my guy that returned from Ontario

But I don't take western propaganda serious anyway
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by emmaodet: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
pansophist:

No vex comrade. I have seen the foolishness of man to a point wey I no care anymore. Freedom of choice also means having the freedom to make bad choices. But to expect me to help you clean up your mess, na there me and you go enter the boxing ring. Carry your cross yourself.

Most importantly, it reeks of a colonial mentality to see only the west as the destination for greener pastures. The world is so big and vast, that you can make it in most places. Brazil alone is a giant that is bigger and wealthier than ecowas combined, but nigeria has more population than it.

What about China? Colombia, even Russia? does it have to be the west, especially UK and US? This might sound like me being proud, but I can personally never suffer anywhere I go. I know one thing for sure, and it is that human need is universal. I will just look for something the world wants and offer that service. Cocacola for example is in all countries (well maybe except north korea), I will sell something similar, or food.

Or go into women hair, or transportation. If your eyes is open, there are so many things you can do, especially in a lawless country. I can make bread in my house and put a stand in a bus stop, and even police that should ask me for nafdac will buy my bread, and drink it with zobo I made. grin How can you cry of poverty in such system? You just lazy. Abroad for many is like giving themselves an impression of success, but it is not success. There are those born abroad and failure, so whats the point?

Everybody in every corner of the world likes Chicken and rice, I will open my first restaurant and maybe within the year, try and open ten more, and maybe 100 branches in the next three years, and dive into another related business like poultry and just keep growing. You can do this anywhere. It is a shame that Nigeria still imports foreign chicken. Instead of wasting 15M abroad, why not face that problem, in your land where you will be king? Where you will be the alpha male?

As a man, I know for sure that I need respect. In fact, the only time an immigrant should do menial jobs should be when they are a student, studying toward greater things, not as a mature man in his 30s, worse, 40s. Life would be hell. You will be so invisible, that all the fine girls and men that are successful will see you as someone they don't want to be friends with.

Fun fact, all the wealthiest black people in the world made their wealth in Africa. Not abroad, but in Africa. They may live abroad, but they made their wealth in Africa. What does that tell you?

You know, this issue of abroad, have realized not many people have the skills and knowledge to run a business. A
They just want to work so I have to understand with them.
As a matter of fact, 80% of the world's population just wants to work and earn not run a biz or create one because it is tedious.
Reason why even the people going abroad, after saving and converting to naira, what do they do? Just to buy land and build house for rent, or buy land to keep and sell later or send cars to be sold here.
Most never float a company or factory that will employ workers, generate monthly tax for govt and those are the real drivers of economy but it takes a level of dedication, skills and knowledge to do that.

There are opportunities everywhere in the world but it takes another level to see them.

One thing I know is that, those who fail to face their problems today, who are scared of trying a biz and fail before getting it right won't have a choice than for their kids to apply and work for those trying today.
They can't escape it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
ariesbull:
abeg no bring tribalism here.. I be pure bred igbo... Me no dey trip for japa... Na go do business come back be my own... Na the letter level we dey look

There are some great whiskies in Eastern Europe like Poland, Czech and other countries of Europe that are looking for market entering in Africa...

With 20m you can get to do franchises agreement to be their distributor in MEA region.. That is big boy. That is what I will do with 20m...

Send em email and do a proposal... They will invite you for talks you can travel if you want see Europe, sign agreement with them and come back and do your marketing...

Take this from an Igbo man

Stop blaming igbo man.. All those yoruba guys wey full Peckham for London na wetin...

It's just a crazy blackman mentality.. How can people sell their homes resign from jobs paying them from 300k upward only to go do 3 jobs a day and live in credit... Isn't that madness
yea, the summary is like I read from a poster (japarian) somewhere in this travel section, Nigerians may not be as enterprising as touted, and not just for now but even decades back. Only an enterprising mind can think the way you have just thought, but that can't be everybody as not everybody will have a business mindset (which is normal), and def not the wave of japa people I'm seeing.

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
emmaodet:

You know, this issue of abroad, have realized not many people have the skills and knowledge to run a business. A
They just want to work so I have to understand with them.
As a matter of fact, 80% of the world's population just wants to work and earn not run a biz or create one because it is tedious.
Reason why even the people going abroad, after saving and converting to naira, what do they do? Just to buy land and build house for rent, or buy land to keep and sell later or send cars to be sold here.
Most never float a company or factory that will employ workers, generate monthly tax for govt and those are the real drivers of economy but it takes a level of dedication, skills and knowledge to do that.

There are opportunities everywhere in the world but it takes another level to see them.

One thing I know is that, those who fail to face their problems today, who are scared of trying a biz and fail before getting it right won't have a choice than for their kids to apply and work for those trying today.
They can't escape it.
guy why you drop the exact point I dropped na..lol. That is just it sha. The way a boss/business minded person thinks about money and a jobs minded person thinks about money na opposites. One is seeing 6 and holding on to it, the other is seeing 9 and holding on to it. Both will never agree. Both should do what works for them. Make everybody rest jare. It's been an interesting read tho.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by emmaodet: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
ariesbull:

Forget rice

Do you know what it means with 20 m just bring out just 10m...invest in poultry and cold room.

Imagine having one thousand layers daily...focus on them, get vetinerians to look into it forget big Grammer..

One thousand layers after 4 months will be producing about 1500 eggs which a crate is about 1700 wholesale price and the total is about 145,000 on eggs alone on daily basis...

Is their market yes... The last time I checked... Nigerians are still eating eggs, still baking breads and cakes.. So you don't have to worry.

You will have your office brand your firm and get marketing team to handle it

Imagine 145,000 daily by a month we are looking at 4 m plus then take out 2m for overhead and salaries you have over 1.5m as profit...

Then you can still invest in hatchery and fishery

Dude money dey... How Can people use over 20m to travel to go do jobs in warehouse and 2 jobs

That's madness for me.. I think it's laziness.

I really understand you bro and know where you are coming from.
I can't do it too but we shouldn't blame those who did.

Not everyone can run a biz and this is a fact.

We all have our gifts - boxing, singing, football etc. And only a fragment can start something from scratch and make a fortune out of it.

With 20m, there are many things I can do with the money and make a fortune.
You can easily setup a 10m palm oil refinery that refines palm oil to vegetable oil and the market is hugeeeeeeee
You can set up a farm with irrigation and plant all year round etc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by emmaodet: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Treadway:
guy why you drop the exact point I dropped na..lol. That is just it sha. The way a boss/business minded person thinks about money and a jobs minded person thinks about money na opposites. One is seeing 6 and holding on to it, the other is seeing 9 and holding on to it. Both will never agree. Both should do what works for them. Make everybody rest jare. It's been an interesting read tho.

It's true bro.
The mentality of an entrepreneur and an employee differs totally and I acknowledge that.
Most people just want to work... That's all.
They are not interested in creating one.
Reason why what most people that japa or in abroad say is that you make so so so dollars per hour, you make so so so pounds per hour 1working not this is what we produce per hour or per day (company/factory/entrepreneur)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Fearyourcreator: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
ariesbull:
have an aunty here on Nigeria she was doing well living well and driving a mint car .. You can imagine... Na so the children carry am go USA..

The poor lady no last 3yrs she died and Theo buried her there... They couldn't even afford to bring her body home to bury her...

.. And she has a property here in Nigeria... Such a nice lady
Imagine...
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Munamoqel: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
This the rice farm .20, hectares the projected harvest is 1700 bags ( unprocced )after milling in rice Mill sure of 1200 bags of 5O kg .how much be rice now 30k *1200 =36m ...
..... investment na 16m na him person go sell house 20m to go do Master /migration on teir 4 . Total blunder . Most migrants to the UK na money dem.dey look for .I rather manage a rice farm and go on vacation .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply)

The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.