Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu (25220 Views)

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by doffman: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:
I listened to them Yesterday. One of them said it's the turn of Yoruba people. What a greedy people. After OBJ 8years and a sitting V.P 8 years, it is still your turn. You don't consider those that share the region with you. Where is the fairness.
Southern Unity my foot

But you are fighting for Biafra nah ?

Just pray for your Biafra to come .
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Joserobot: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2022
HardBishop:

But you chase their son out from presidency.
Esn yet you want one NIGERIA? I believe you still be pikin wey dey wear napkins..

For your information and from SS so stop marging us with SE
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Felabrity: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2022
South West leaders my axx...
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by trantayo: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi urchins will not eat Nkowbi today with this beautiful endorsement from real Afenifere. Okay, Peter Obi boys, what is your take on this endorsement?
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Judybash93(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Awon wo leleyi oOo?
Which Yōrùbá leaders... Their support dey their pocket, na we the mekumu go decide what's up and we're Obidient... We no want drug lord
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:

He made impact in the Southwest. Tell us your impact even in the compound you stay not street o.

My number one impact is campaigning against transnational and regional criminals. I'm trying to take back the future of generations that you and your likes have ignorantly willed out in exchange for crumbs.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by eyeforeye(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:
I listened to them Yesterday. One of them said it's the turn of Yoruba people. What a greedy people. After OBJ 8years and a sitting V.P 8 years, it is still your turn. You don't consider those that share the region with you. Where is the fairness.
Southern Unity my foot

That is it, Obi cannot rule Nigeria now, there are better candidate in the East. Play your politics and let the most popular win.

I doubt anyone will even be willing to align with Igbo in politics with the amount of ego and pride in them. God forbid I vote an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by KingOfTheDamned: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2022
colestephan86:

If obi wins Anambra state I will give you 50k, if Tinubu wins Lagos state you will give me 5k. You gree?

You that uses multiple accounts for online begging all over this forum. You can't even afford to feed well talkless of 1k even

Poor man
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by afbstrategies: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2022
Vixlot:

https://thenationonlineng.net/southwest-leaders-endorse-tinubu/

Photo Description: From left: Former Afenifere Secretary Basorun Sehinde Arogbofa; All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Afenifere Leader, Pa. Reuben Fasoranti; Ondo State Deputy Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa; Ekiti State Governor Biodun Oyebanji; former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel and Ondo State APC Chairman Ade Adetimehin after the meeting in Akure…yesterday

The same clowns at every turn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Tradman: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
how many better jobs did he create at anambra? beer factory right? where ur people get drunk after carrying drugs and spill nansense online
I will take my time to remove the debris in your eyes so that you can reason like adult and be respected for that .all Nigerians are experiencing the same pains and we cannot afford to have another ill-president London base again and if that should happen we are all dead. 2023 election is between criminals and Nigerians and is upto us to decide our faith. Ffk and kenyamo are thieves. What is ur benefit since Buhari came on bored nothing rather hunger, killing. Bros take your time and reason this matter. Don't sold your future to these criminals.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by HardBishop: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Joserobot:

For your information and from SS so stop marging us with SE
U see saboteuring dey una blood. Why denying your useless heritage?
We SE and SS are together. YouSW are just a pain in the ass��

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Ohibenemma:
I don't know why all of this man's actions appear like desperation at its peak.

Pa Reuben Fasoranti is the former leader of Afenifere, who stepped down on account of his age.

Guyman manages to buy his way into the man's favour, requests his[b] blessing, which isn't exclusive[/b], gets his photographers to capture every moment of it and comes to announce to the whole world that he's secured the endorsement of Afenifere.

So, had Buhari not supported him, he would have gone to Abdulsalami Abubakar and claimed PRESIDENTIAL ENDORSEMENT
if You care to listen Obi is the most desperate and despicable candidate amongst the contestants

He jumped from APGA to PDP and from PDP he chickened out few weeks to their primary election to LP

If you also care to listen bro, APGA chairman and the party excos place a curse on Peter Obi

Peter Obi was cursed by APGA that he will come back empty headed grin

You can go and verify this bro

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by onuman: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:
Southern Unity my foot

Ironically, governor Akeredolu who is married to an Igbo woman is spearheading this campaign of it's Yoruba turn.
Ironically, it's the governor Akeredolu whose hometown church was struck by Islamists this year, Islamists whose interest the Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket serves. Who does not understand that
Shettima is VP purposely to ride piggyback on Tinubu to become the next president, after all, Tinubu is super aged and sick?

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Demolakay: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obi will cry cry cry and cry when he is announced 4th or 3rd....
grin grin

The eastern state governors had to come out because Peter fraudobi giringory said ESN was created by Eastern governor.... This man mouth will not kill him... He just keep spewing rubbish everywhere...

Imagine say nasarawa is a country grin
200 million population cud nt qualify for world cup...

Definitely the mad man never resign, he is still the adviser of Fraudobi

Peter denied Jesus for 3 times, not Peteru Obi.diots giringory will deny Nigeria 10 times.. Good thing the fraud called fraudobi giringory will never become our president.... Las las na go give am commissioner for drainage in osun state..

It shall never be better for those wanting to force this failure called fraudobi giringory on us.. We Nigerian deserve better, not this fraud dt cant campaign with his 8 years governance.... He is obviously a failure as a governor but bcox their agenda of an Igbo president must agend, they wan force Peter Obi on us....... If we want Igbo presidency, it is David Umahi... Not fraudobidiot

Written by: DenreleDave
Bsc ( fraud to fraud mgt) Msc (lies to lies mgt) PhD (Market to market mgt) grin

Soo na ordinary 30k stipend dey run u insane lyk diS

No tanks to poverty ��
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2022
shut up ap0da. how many jobs did obi create in anambra a

stop beating around the bush
Tradman:
I will take my time to remove the debris in your eyes so that you can reason like adult and be respected for that .all Nigerians are experiencing the same pains and we cannot afford to have another ill-president London base again and if that should happen we are all dead. 2023 election is between criminals and Nigerians and is upto us to decide our faith. Ffk and kenyamo are thieves. What is ur benefit since Buhari came on bored nothing rather hunger, killing. Bros take your time and reason this matter. Don't sold your future to these criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by HardBishop: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2022
eyeforeye:

That is it, Obi cannot rule Nigeria now, there are better candidate in the East. Play your politics and let the most popular win.

I doubt anyone will even be willing to align with Igbo in politics with the amount of ego and pride in them. God forbid I vote an Igbo man.
Yet u hate to give them Biafra?!! Is that not a form of stupidity and highest level of ignorance, dont vote an Igbo man and let them have a country of theirs, then I will take you serious

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by jamace(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2022
PassingShot:

Your Obidense won't see 3rd position sha grin

PANDORA TINUBU should go and rest. He has expired.

Only lazy youths will vote an aged and sick ancestor.

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by BabaO2: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2022
Domipraiz:
Is a normal thing cos he paid them a visit. I am a Yoruba man if Tinubu visit me today, I will wlcm him and endorse just to collect my own share. But mind you in the day of election is just me and the ballot box.
Then I vote for competence (Mr Obi)
show one competence in obi.
You have been brainswashed and manipulated
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2022
The only leaders supporting Pandora liar are his ipob ESN and UGM brothers..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by maridrug(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:
Southern Unity my foot
Obj wasn't Yoruna's choice... He's not even a biological Yoruba.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Isobug: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2022
onuman:

Ironically, governor Akeredolu who is married to an Igbo woman is spearheading this campaign of it's Yoruba turn.
Ironically, it's the governor Akeredolu whose hometown church was struck by Islamists this year, Islamists whose interest the Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket serves
Just imagine
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by successincentiv(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2022
We'll find out if all these endorsements will win you elections.

https://elevatals.com
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2022
Domipraiz:
Is a normal thing cos he paid them a visit. I am a Yoruba man if Tinubu visit me today, I will wlcm him and endorse just to collect my own share. But mind you in the day of election is just me and the ballot box.
Then I vote for competence (Mr Obi)
Tinubu paid you a visit for what, did you fall from skyscraper and survived?
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Corrinthians(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2022
Game over!!! cool

Everyone, watch out for the resurgence of Biafra of death agitations even on the forum. You'd see Kanu's threads begin to regain traction as opposed to what it recently became.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by richeeyo(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:
Southern Unity my foot
No igbo man would become a president in Nigeria
Its a fact
Because no unity amongst them
Yet they pretend to be figthing same enemies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Duokc: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2022
It's not about turn sir, it's about the implications of their decisions on upcoming generations... Let the leaders of tomorrow- The Youths decide for themselves today.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Tradman: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
shut up ap0da. how many jobs did obi create in anambra a

stop beating around the bush
the only landmark achievements of tinubu is the installation of agberos in every nooks and cranny in lagos to serves as a source of nightmare to motorists and Alpha-beta as a drain pipe to lagos treasury.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Mccullum: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Galaticos444:
Tinubu is overrated and a local champion thats why he failed to influence Edo election

He influenced it for the victory of Oshiomole two terms.. what of that?. grin

He's still the most influential politician in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Acidosis:
He's always been a regional dictator.

The only time he tried imposing his candidate outside the Southwest region, he was disgraced (in Edo and Kogi).

And how are they faring in those two hamlets now?
Cos I can’t call them states.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Morphinne: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:
Southern Unity my foot
This is what we expect you ipobians to tell us and not all those competence and sainthood claims you’ve been making grin
You should be begging us to vote for Peter the lying machine for the sake of fairness and inclusion of the southeast into national politics and not because he is competent and not corrupt because he is no where near being competent and no living Nigerian politician is a saint. Some of you even argue he is a youth; a 61-year old youth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by chriss100: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obi will cry cry cry and cry when he is announced 4th or 3rd....
grin grin

The eastern state governors had to come out because Peter fraudobi giringory said ESN was created by Eastern governor.... This man mouth will not kill him... He just keep spewing rubbish everywhere...

Imagine say nasarawa is a country grin
200 million population cud nt qualify for world cup...

Definitely the mad man never resign, he is still the adviser of Fraudobi

Peter denied Jesus for 3 times, not Peteru Obi.diots giringory will deny Nigeria 10 times.. Good thing the fraud called fraudobi giringory will never become our president.... Las las na go give am commissioner for drainage in osun state..

It shall never be better for those wanting to force this failure called fraudobi giringory on us.. We Nigerian deserve better, not this fraud dt cant campaign with his 8 years governance.... He is obviously a failure as a governor but bcox their agenda of an Igbo president must agend, they wan force Peter Obi on us....... If we want Igbo presidency, it is David Umahi... Not fraudobidiot

Written by: DenreleDave
Bsc ( fraud to fraud mgt) Msc (lies to lies mgt) PhD (Market to market mgt) grin

Facts!!!!! grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by CSTRR: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu supporters think tinubu is the smartest.
They think we can't see his game and curtail it.

The only reason why tinubu has a hope in this election is because the rest of the south has chosen to vote for Peter obi and avoid sentiments and political short-cut that will not be good for Nigeria in the long run.

If Tinubu and his regional bigots provoke us, we will declare for atiku and round up the election for pdp by 12pm February next year.

They should be careful. They are dancing the dance of serpents.

Nobody has a monopoly of bigotry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) / Fayose Closes Ecobanks And GTBanks In Ado-Ekiti / Awujale To Jonathan: Obas Don’t Campaign For Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.