Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu (25223 Views)

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by obyno82: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Mr smart man grin

I no know say Afenifere get original and substandard o grin

Stop being stupid. That was how you people brought a fake site called Fitch solutions on rating of Tinubu. See the real fitch website here.

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by emee701(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
obyno82:

That is tribalism, the same people groan under multiple taxations in Lagos, but will disparage someone from another ethnic group when he speaks against it. eye service at it's best
That's not eye service. The right word is tribalistic which is good for the progress of yorubas

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by obyno82: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
emee701:
That's not eye service. The right word is tribalistic which is good for the progress of yorubas

So do not complain when others do that for themselves. You see how devious you people are, you are the most tribalistic people you just like to hide and gaslight others.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
chriss100:

Didn’t know you were banned. No wonder I hadn’t seen you here in a bit. That being said… las las na them go tire!!
Your absence was felt!!
Welcome back!!
Stay blessed.

Thanks.
You too.

Yes o, the children of anger keep reporting me out of frustration, but them never start.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
obyno82:

Stop being stupid. That was how you people brought a fake site called Fitch solutions on rating of Tinubu. See the real fitch website here.
LOl

I hope after the election Nigeria won't become a zoo again?
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by fredoooooo: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Some people will not sit at home well today with this news.

And for those ObiDafti clowns that got me banned, I’m back for you in a bigger way.
Na una go tire.
You want to bully people freely but can’t stand a word of criticism.
Ko le work.
Send PM to me direct , whenever u gey Banned ..
Gbogbo wa la ni werey, no body can stop the voice of a Bell .

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
“I did not endorse Tinubu. He came with his people for prayers and as a father, I prayed for him. If Obi comes too, I will pray for him. It is not in my place to endorse anyone, that is exclusivity of the Afenifere, which I’m no longer the leader.”
~ Pa Reuben Fasoranti

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by lovinagbad: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Have the southwest leaders ever not supported Tinubu?

He is their son...

But still Obi will be their president for the next 8 years
Joseph the Dreamer
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by emee701(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
obyno82:

So do not complain when others do that for themselves. You see how devious you people are, you are the most tribalistic people you just like to hide and gaslight others.
I will never complain. Thats the only way yorubas can progress
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Yankee101: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
And you think north will foolishly vote tinubu?
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by obyno82: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

I hope after the election Nigeria won't become a zoo again?

Hope after this election you won't start NADECO again
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by hakhin2(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Domipraiz:
Is a normal thing cos he paid them a visit. I am a Yoruba man if Tinubu visit me today, I will wlcm him and endorse just to collect my own share. But mind you in the day of election is just me and the ballot box.
Then I vote for competence (Mr Obi)

That is very good of you,if that is your decision, you are entitle to it 100%, so as every other millions of Nigerians that thinks otherwise.Me I will vote for Tinubu on election day.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
obyno82:

Hope after this election you won't start NADECO again
I hope after the election the fulanis won't become cows?
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by obyno82: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope after the election the fulanis won't become cows?

Hope you don't scream that you have been betrayed by Buhari after elections because he will definitely shenk you.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Hollicom(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
BREAKING NEWS: “I did NOT endorse TINUBU. He Came With His People for Prayers �� and as a Father, I Prayed for Him. IF Mr. Peter Obi Comes too, I Will Pray �� for Him. It is NOT in My Place to Endorse anyone, that is the Exclusivity of the AFENIFERE, which I am NO Longer the Leader.” ~ Pa REUBEN FASORANTI Declares‼️

APC are desperate fake news � guys ‼️ they are desperately looking for “endorsement”‼️

Vixlot:

https://thenationonlineng.net/southwest-leaders-endorse-tinubu/

Photo Description: From left: Former Afenifere Secretary Basorun Sehinde Arogbofa; All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Afenifere Leader, Pa. Reuben Fasoranti; Ondo State Deputy Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa; Ekiti State Governor Biodun Oyebanji; former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel and Ondo State APC Chairman Ade Adetimehin after the meeting in Akure…yesterday
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by shegz24(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Have the southwest leaders ever not supported Tinubu?

He is their son...

But still Obi will be their president for the next 8 years

How many South East Leaders support OBI?

Is he a bastard?
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Domipraiz:
Is a normal thing cos he paid them a visit. I am a Yoruba man if Tinubu visit me today, I will wlcm him and endorse just to collect my own share. But mind you in the day of election is just me and the ballot box.
Then I vote for competence (Mr Obi)
Walahi Obi can't win.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by IkeAnumudu: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
HardBishop:

Na mumu u be.. waste product talking trash.... If u like talk rubbish but you can't do without igbos. U want make them clean your smelly nyash. Tueh

You are the very definition of idiocy. Looks like you descended from certified idiots.

Who can’t do without you? We or you that leave your region to go looking for money in other regions?

Is it someone who stays in their house that can’t do without the economic migrant or the other way round?

You’re born stupid!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Isobug: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Morphinne:

This is what we expect you ipobians to tell us and not all those competence and sainthood claims you’ve been making grin
You should be begging us to vote for Peter the lying machine for the sake of fairness and inclusion of the southeast into national politics and not because he is competent and not corrupt because he is no where near being competent and no living Nigerian politician is a saint. Some of you even argue he is a youth; a 61-year old youth grin
See reasoning
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Isobug: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Spirit04:
who is stopping you and your people from contesting?
Enjoy while it lasts
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Morphinne: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Vintage100 :
post=118011359
Wish I could like this a million times. Nobody is hating on Igbos for nothing but it’s unacceptable to call politicians from other ethnic groups thieves while claiming that your own son isn’t one of them when in fact, he has spent almost all his entire political life wining and dining with these said thieves’ parties. The Obidiòt was still in PDP as of February this year yet we are tribalists if we stand by our own son in response to their ethno-centric stance. Remember that this partial and biased condemnation of leaders along ethnic lines was the ultimate cause of the sad Biafran war of 1966. Just because an Igbo man is picked, the youths (Ipobian youths and a few bastard sons of Yoruba land) have decided to throw Omoyele Sowore, who has been at the forefront of our struggle against these evil old men, under the bus and they still claim Obi isn’t an Igbo agenda when he’s just yet another thief pretending to be with us (youths) . The right approach should be to appeal to us to vote for an Igbo candidate on compassionate grounds in order to unite the southern Nigerian regions. Also, you’re right, both APC and PDP should have endeavored to pick their respective flag bearers from the East to prove that everyone is loved and would be carried along.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Endorsing a party that has no economic recovery plan
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Morphinne: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:

See reasoning
Emeka, please counter the reasoning you quoted with a borrowed sense at least since you obviously lack the faculty to come up with your own sensible reasoning grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Morphinne: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
IkeAnumudu:

You are the very definition of idiocy. Looks like you descended from certified idiots.

Who can’t do without you? We or you that leave your region to go looking for money in other regions?

Is it someone who stays in their house that can’t do with the economic migrant or the other way round?

You’re born stupid!
He’s right actually. Scavengers are important to our daily lives to decompose our wastes grin grin
Pesin carry leg waka come my house and still get gut to dey brag say I no go fit live without am grin grin imagine o
Economic refugees bragging that their hosts can’t live without them. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by pacespot(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Awọn alátẹnujẹ
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by akbonus: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obi will cry cry cry and cry when he is announced 4th or 3rd....
grin grin

The eastern state governors had to come out because Peter fraudobi giringory said ESN was created by Eastern governor.... This man mouth will not kill him... He just keep spewing rubbish everywhere...

Imagine say nasarawa is a country grin
200 million population cud nt qualify for world cup...

YOU ARE JUST THERE WEEPING OBI OBI OBI,AS IF YOU ARE NOT AWARE THAT YOU ARE NOT CONTESTING AGAINST OBI,BUT AGAINST CLOSE TO 20 CANDIDATE OF WHICH THERE IS ONE OF THEM CALLED ATIKULOOTED WHO IS MORE DESPERATE THAN TIFNUBU CAN EVEN IMAGINE.THIS MAN CALLED ATIFKULOOTED IS READY MORE THAN TIFNUBU TO GO TO ANY LENGTH TO GET TO ASO - ROCK WHICH WILL NEVER BE FOR EITHER OF THEM.LET ME ADVISE SOME OF YOU YORUBAS AND TIFNUBU APC SUPPORTERS,IF YOU KNOW OBI WILL COME A DISTANT 3RD OR 4TH WHY WASTING YOUR ENERGY TELLING US THAT,RATHER THAN FOCUSING YOUR REAL TREAT ATIFKULOOTED BECAUSE IF YOU THINK OBI IS A FAILURE AND YOU ARE ALSO THINKING THAT ATIKU IS ALSO A FAILURE OR EASY PUSH,THEN YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BRAIN CHECKED.

Definitely the mad man never resign, he is still the adviser of Fraudobi

Peter denied Jesus for 3 times, not Peteru Obi.diots giringory will deny Nigeria 10 times.. Good thing the fraud called fraudobi giringory will never become our president.... Las las na go give am commissioner for drainage in osun state..

It shall never be better for those wanting to force this failure called fraudobi giringory on us.. We Nigerian deserve better, not this fraud dt cant campaign with his 8 years governance.... He is obviously a failure as a governor but bcox their agenda of an Igbo president must agend, they wan force Peter Obi on us....... If we want Igbo presidency, it is David Umahi... Not fraudobidiot

Written by: DenreleDave
Bsc ( fraud to fraud mgt) Msc (lies to lies mgt) PhD (Market to market mgt) grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by IkeAnumudu: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Morphinne:

He’s right actually. Scavengers are important to our daily lives to decompose our wastes grin grin
Pesin carry leg waka come my house and still get gut to dey brag say I no go fit live without am grin grin imagine o
Economic refugees bragging that their hosts can’t live without them. grin

God bless you. Don’t mind those IPOB/UGM/ESN thugs…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Isobug: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Morphinne:

Emeka, please counter the reasoning you quoted with a borrowed sense at least since you obviously lack the faculty to come up with your own sensible reasoning grin
Okpo that thinks Nigeria revolves around Yoruba. I dare you to Travel out of your enclave and see that Nigeria is far behind what you think.
I will not be surprised to know I'm wasting my energy and time replying a half human
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Morphinne: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:

Okpo that thinks Nigeria revolves around Yoruba. I dare you to Travel out of your enclave and see that Nigeria is far behind what you think.
I will not be surprised to know I'm wasting my energy and time replying a half human
I said you should counter what I said earlier with a reasonable response but you are here crying. I’m not surprised because I wasn’t expecting something reasonable from you anyway.
Please save your wailing o Okafor, next year no too far again ;Biafra or death !! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
fredoooooo:

Send PM to me direct , whenever u gey Banned ..
Gbogbo wa la ni werey, no body can stop the voice of a Bell .

Lolz.
Is there a way to bypass it?
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by fredoooooo: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Lolz.
Is there a way to bypass it?
There's always a way wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
fredoooooo:

There's always a way wink

Wow!
I didn’t know.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 5 Aspirants In 2027 Ogun Governorship Race / Nigerian Government Condemns Coup D'Etat In Guinea / Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.