Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu (25161 Views)

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Brendaniel: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2022
And the lies have started rolling out.,.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2022
The Yoruba nation united with BAT.
All 6 states for APC. Any Easterner having a problem with that can go back to Anambra and join the touts carrying the red, black and green flag.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by colestephan86: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Have the southwest leaders ever not supported Tinubu?

He is their son...

But still Obi will be their president for the next 8 years
If obi wins Anambra state I will give you 50k, if Tinubu wins Lagos state you will give me 5k. You gree?

8 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by atobs4real(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2022
better and this really a great news for me and to the wailers go and kill yarself if you are satisfy

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2022
meanwhile southeast leaders endorse Atiku but peter obi is endorsed by social media clowns with no PVC

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by hssd8nland: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

He is their son...

I'm trying to imagine how would that be possible....

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2022
colestephan86:

If obi wins Anambra state I will give you 50k, if Tinubu wins Lagos state you will give me 5k. You gree?

Guy Obi dey win all Eastern and SS states. His main contention is NC and SW.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by ogascomax: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Arewa will endorse Atiku at the end of the day. The North are wise.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by atobs4real(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Emola12:
Awon agba radarada God will punish anybody who vote APC and PDP come in 2023
It will never be well with people that want to vote for Labour Invain Party

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Regional politics

8 years relationship don end because of genotype, wetin u for don ask on the first date but Smirnoff and catfish no gree u focus. Issorite! ���

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Mikeal09: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2022
It is a common knowledge that the voice of the leaders in Nigeria are often not the voice of the people. And in fact, the leaders' choice are mostly in their own favor and not for the people.

Come 2023, the people must decide.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by adolfHitler1934: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Seun and his tribal bigoted modes. Una dey try well well. 200 more of the Tinubu this and that with endorsement shit.
These people have turned Nairaland to Tinubu campaign ground.

Tinubu is a Regional Dictator!

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Emola12:
Awon agba radarada God will punish anybody who vote APC and PDP come in 2023

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Gbemini(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

He is their son...

bro change the brand of your beer... Cos it makes u see things upside down

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by sencekompis: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:
I listened to them Yesterday. One of them said it's the turn of Yoruba people. What a greedy people. After OBJ 8years and a sitting V.P 8 years, it is still your turn. You don't consider those that share the region with you. Where is the fairness.
Southern Unity my foot

Jealous kill you der hiihii

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by gabychuks(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2022
When did APC party leaders become Yoruba leaders... You guys should stop misleading people with unscrupulous captions
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Emola12(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2022
atobs4real:

It will never be well with people that want to vote for Labour Invain Party
ogunlakaye ati Aira lo ma pa enikeni to ba dibo fun APC and PDP ni odun 2023
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2022
My People VOTE Wisely
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Isobug: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2022
sencekompis:

Enjoy while it lasts
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by goldman777: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2022
This is how you know tinubu will fail this is how they endorsed Jonathan and voted buhari grin tinubu sef likes to decieve himself with fake endorsement that can't win you votes obi and atiku are the front runners of this presidential elections
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by HardBishop: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:
I listened to them Yesterday. One of them said it's the turn of Yoruba people. What a greedy people. After OBJ 8years and a sitting V.P 8 years, it is still your turn. You don't consider those that share the region with you. Where is the fairness.
Southern Unity my foot
Is better we the SE and SS and middle belt should stop meddling this people in our affairs. Let the worst happened they have this natural affiliations and bond with the north, honestly I am telling you. Let us the decisive in our actions

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by colestephan86: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2022
kingthreat:

Guy Obi dey win all Eastern and SS states. His main contention is NC and SW.
answer the question I asked. I already heard he will win all the states of the federation

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by joewychampion(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2022
urchins

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by hush15: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

He is their son...

Don't fall for APC lies. They have gone to lie to the old frail man using Atiku's comment to confuse him but one thing is sure, I remain onidient.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Goalgetter23(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2022
Pa Fasoranti, Basorun Arogbofa, Gen. Akinrinade, Gen. Olu Bajowa & co are actually the real leaders of Afenifere. Chef Ayo Adebanjo is the deputy leader & heads the Lagos wing of Afenifere. Unfortunately, Chief Adebanjo went ahead to issue statements without consulting the wider Afenifere caucus, he did same in 2019. he's been trying to lord himself over the pan-Nigeria organization. Seeing Gen. Alani Akinrinade & Gen. Olu Bajowa there speaks volume. Asiwaju met with the real Afenifere caucus today. But I wonder, who then are those issuing statements without sue consultations or has Chief Adebanjo formed is own splinter group?

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by maestroferddi: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2022
All na wash...

First you contrived a fake Fitch poll...

Then you sponsor a rogue Afenifere faction to give you a futile endorsement....

APC will at their propaganda...

They don't even have the presence of mind to use another media platform...

Who is still regarding The Nation as a credible media platform?
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by HardBishop: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2022
sencekompis:

What jealousy, is we the SE and SS That are fools believing in you people under one unity. SIUTHERN COUNTERPART. you have help 8 years as president, 7 years as Vp, yet you people chased Jonathan away, brought hardship on us by electing a incompetent person.
Una cup don dey full

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=Acidosis post=118008849]He's always been a regional dictator.

The only time he tried imposing his candidate outside the Southwest region, he was disgraced (in Edo and Kogi).
[/quote

He made impact in the Southwest. Tell us your impact even in the compound you stay not street o.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by everythinggirly(f): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Congratulations grandpa.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by iezeiyida(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Excluding Afenifere, who refused to endorse the City boy grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by lailo: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:
Southern Unity my foot
No need to wail over a mere talk. You are also free to say it is the turn of SE. It wont cost u any money. The two regions will have a task to convince the rest of the country to buy their sentiment. Even the north that is just finishing 8 years is also having entitlement to continue via Atiku, so SW should not be your headache. Nobody will hand over presidency to anyone, all of us will go to the field. Meet u in 2023. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Problems Of Nigerian Federalism And Proffered Solutions / Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore / INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.