Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu (25225 Views)

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by colestephan86: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2022
kingthreat:

I am not obidient one bit. Just telling you the reality. SE and SS is his as he'll win at least 60% there.
APC has to do alot of work to prevent him from SW and North Central
you are not ready for the deal
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by colestephan86: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You that uses multiple accounts for online begging all over this forum. You can't even afford to feed well talkless of 1k even

Poor man
where are the accounts
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by onuman: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2022
eyeforeye:

That is it, Obi cannot rule Nigeria now, there are better candidate in the East. Play your politics and let the most popular win.

I doubt anyone will even be willing to align with Igbo in politics with the amount of ego and pride in them. God forbid I vote an Igbo man.

After the election, when Tinubu must have lost, you will regret what you wrote here.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Vintage100(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2022
CSTRR:
Tinubu supporters think tinubu is the smartest.
They think we can't see his game and curtail it.

The only reason why tinubu has a hope in this election is because the rest of the south has chosen to vote for Peter obi and avoid sentiments and political short-cut that will not be good for Nigeria in the long run.

If Tinubu and his regional bigots provoke us, we will declare for atiku and round up the election for pdp by 12pm February next year.

That is the only way APC can be sent packing. Obi is out to cut Atiku's votes as Obi cannot win. If PO can support Atiku in last minute PDP will surely win. But with the look of things APC has upper hand because a vote for Peter Obi is a minus for PDP.

They should be careful. They are dancing the dance of serpents.

Nobody has a monopoly of bigotry.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by emee701(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2022
obyno82:

Again you are not a smart person at all. It is those who endorsed Obi that say they have endorsed him just like the original Afenifere execs not these irrelevant old men and tribalistic bigots with nothing to offer. This was how Tinubu started shouting that Obasanjo endorsed him when he went to visit him, the man had to clarify things. Try and have sense abeb.
Yorubas wont leave tinubu to vote obi. No matter what. Even if ooni endorse obi, yorubas wont vote him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by surgical: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2022
iwaeda:

Eni to ti luuuleee, won ti gba ori re mu. grin grin grin grin
This thing is very funny, he is claiming entitlement as a Yoruba man now,the yorubas are obligated to support him ,when he was in this same position when his support matters what did he do he forgot his yorubaness and rallied his supporters including funding to deny Yoruba the position that had been zoned to it , thereby dening mulikat akamde the speakership position, to achieve this apart from voting against Yoruba interest, he also did anti party against his party to make tanbuwal the speaker.so their has been precedent, they should stop this guilt tripping. Na Tinubu start am ,he must to collect, let the people that endorse him go and vote him ,after the elections we shall count scores and know how far
He is not more important than any other Yoruba. Fact
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by onuman: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2022
CSTRR:
Tinubu supporters think tinubu is the smartest.
They think we can't see his game and curtail it.

The only reason why tinubu has a hope in this election is because the rest of the south has chosen to vote for Peter obi and avoid sentiments and political short-cut that will not be good for Nigeria in the long run.

If Tinubu and his regional bigots provoke us, we will declare for atiku and round up the election for pdp by 12pm February next year.

They should be careful. They are dancing the dance of serpents.

Nobody has a monopoly of bigotry.

Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso - all the three are APC in mind. APC is an Islamic fundamentalists party. The three shall share the votes of their fellow Muslim fundamentalists in Nigeria. Rest of the votes go to give Peter Obi a landslide victory.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by emee701(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2022
surgical:
This thing is very funny, he is claiming entitlement as a Yoruba man now,the yorubas are obligated to support him ,when he was in this same position when his support matters what did he do he forgot his yorubaness and rallied his supporters including funding to deny Yoruba the position that had been zoned to it , thereby dening mulikat akamde the speakership position, to achieve this apart from voting against Yoruba interest, he also did anti party against his party to make tanbuwal the speaker.so their has been precedent, they should stop this guilt tripping. Na Tinubu start am ,he must to collect, let the people that endorse him go and vote him ,after the elections we shall count scores and know how far
He is not more important than any other Yoruba. Fact
CoWARD shut your mouth. No one is perfect. Tinubu is still the best candidate. We cant leave a yoruba man to vote fulani atiku or ipob obi
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by surgical: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2022
emee701:
Yorubas wont leave tinubu to vote obi. No matter what. Even if ooni endorse obi, yorubas wont vote him
That is a big lie ,yorubas no come this world to serve Tinubu, while Tinubu serves the personal of himself and that of his family and cronies
If he can vote against mulikat akande a Yoruba woman in favour of tanbuwal,he has set the precedent, yorubas will pay him back after all what special thing has he done for us we have checked his spending spree and recent or even past donations from the money he made in southwest the north has got the largest share ,so on what basis should we vote him
All Yoruba leaders earned it like awolowo,their love for Yoruba was palpable, not this your Tinubu.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by AlphaTaikun: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Vixlot:

https://thenationonlineng.net/southwest-leaders-endorse-tinubu/

Photo Description: From left: Former Afenifere Secretary Basorun Sehinde Arogbofa; All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Afenifere Leader, Pa. Reuben Fasoranti; Ondo State Deputy Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa; Ekiti State Governor Biodun Oyebanji; former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel and Ondo State APC Chairman Ade Adetimehin after the meeting in Akure…yesterday
A stellar list of leaders and attendees of Yoruba descent... But it's the folks on the street-level that will decide who wins on Presidential election day, based on voter numbers and other intangibles. Destination February 2023.

1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by emee701(m): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2022
surgical:
That is a big lie ,yorubas no come this world to serve Tinubu, while Tinubu serves the personal of himself and that of his family and cronies
If he can vote against mulikat akande a Yoruba woman in favour of tanbuwal,he has set the precedent, yorubas will pay him back after all what special thing has he done for us we have checked his spending spree and recent or even past donations from the money he made in southwest the north has got the largest share ,so on what basis should we vote him
All Yoruba leaders earned it like awolowo,their love for Yoruba was palpable, not this your Tinubu.
if atiku mistakenly enters, fulani would start entering people's house to kidnap. Or you think atiku would arrest his kinsmen for a yoruba man. I wont mention obi because everyone knows he cant win. Let's assume obi wins, ipob would be more dearing and brutal. Chinasa from anambra burnt brt bus in lagos during end sars and people like you were mute

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by surgical: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2022
emee701:
CoWARD shut your mouth. No one is perfect. Tinubu is still the best candidate. We cant leave a yoruba man to vote fulani atiku or ipob obi
He left mulikat akande a Yoruba woman to enthrone tanbuwal a northerner,he did not claim as Yoruba he should support mulikat,he made is choice, so we are going to make our choice too and one of the reason will not be that Tinubu is a Yoruba man,who tribe help. Obasanjo was president how did it improve your life as a Yoruba man,Osinbajo was vp do you buy things cheaper In the market because the vp is from your tribe. Jonathan was former president but his state was recently submerged in flood
So my brother, tribe ko lo le se
Let Tinubu try again not this time eye Don open o
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by ChukwuObe: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Domipraiz:
Is a normal thing cos he paid them a visit. I am a Yoruba man if Tinubu visit me today, I will wlcm him and endorse just to collect my own share. But mind you in the day of election is just me and the ballot box.
Then I vote for competence (Mr Obi)

You can claim to be Yoruba or Tapa, we dont care. February is around the corner, your eyes will clear when the verdict is declared that you and your political family are minority in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by ChukwuObe: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2022
emee701:
if atiku mistakenly enters, fulani would start entering people's house to kidnap. Or you think atiku would arrest his kinsmen for a yoruba man. I wont mention obi because everyone knows he cant win. Let's assume obi wins, ipob would be more dearing and brutal. Chinasa from anambra burnt brt bus in lagos during end sars and people like you were mute

You dont need to reply the mole in our midst. He can say whatever he likes but we will never give an inch for any ingrate in our land. It is only bastard that keeps quiet when the stranger are burning your home. No ojulowo omo will do that. How many Yorubas burned anything in the East during endsars and so many bastards in our midst still dont see anything bad about it

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by emee701(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2022
surgical:
He left mulikat akande a Yoruba woman to enthrone tanbuwal a northerner,he did not claim as Yoruba he should support mulikat,he made is choice, so we are going to make our choice too and one of the reason will not be that Tinubu is a Yoruba man,who tribe help. Obasanjo was president how did it improve your life as a Yoruba man,Osinbajo was vp do you buy things cheaper In the market because the vp is from your tribe. Jonathan was former president but his state was recently submerged in flood
So my brother, tribe ko lo le se
Let Tinubu try again not this time eye Don open o
I know few yorubas like you who love eye service a lot. Just so others can praise you as a liberal. Yorubas are voting tinubu enmass. You only have one vote

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by emee701(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2022
ChukwuObe:

You dont need to reply the mole in our midst. He can say whatever he likes but we will never give an inch for any ingrate in our land. It is only bastard that keeps quiet when the stranger are burning your home. No ojulowo omo will do that. How many Yorubas burned anything in the East during endsars and so many bastards in our midst still dont see anything bad about it
those fools are just too cowardly to protect/project yoruba interest. Well few bastards of them are in minority
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:
I listened to them Yesterday. One of them said it's the turn of Yoruba people. What a greedy people. After OBJ 8years and a sitting V.P 8 years, it is still your turn. You don't consider those that share the region with you. Where is the fairness.
Southern Unity my foot
who is stopping you and your people from contesting?
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by surgical: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2022
emee701:
I know few yorubas like you who love eye service a lot. Just so others can praise you as a liberal. Yorubas are voting tinubu enmass. You only have one vote
Yorubas are very sophisticated people they can distinguish between a leader like awolowo who genuinely love them and look for creative ways to solve their problems and a self serving emperor like Tinubu who is greedy and accumulative in nature, with alpha beta,humongous pension benefits, rewarding family members with juice public positions,like iyaloja daughter, Senator wife,son lagos bill boards,self lagos tax collections
You see now that you are the one that lacked Principles who prefared crumbs to the real thing,which can be more if there is an enabling environment that is engendered by good governance where everybody benefits instead of a few
Slave mentality is not good , aye Tinubu ko lawa
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2022
Omoale can only do that

Domipraiz:
Is a normal thing cos he paid them a visit. I am a Yoruba man if Tinubu visit me today, I will wlcm him and endorse just to collect my own share. But mind you in the day of election is just me and the ballot box.
Then I vote for competence (Mr Obi)
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Ballack1(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2022
So ,I should vote Tinubu because he's a Yoruba right? � � �
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by emee701(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2022
surgical:
Yorubas are very sophisticated people they can distinguish between a leader like awolowo who genuinely love them and look for creative ways to solve their problems and a self serving emperor like Tinubu who is greedy and accumulative in nature, with alpha beta,humongous pension benefits, rewarding family members with juice public positions,like iyaloja daughter, Senator wife,son lagos bill boards,self lagos tax collections
You see now that you are the one that lacked Principles who prefared crumbs to the real thing,which can be more if there is an enabling environment that is engendered by good governance where everybody benefits instead of a few
Slave mentality is not good , aye Tinubu ko lawa
alaye rest. It is better to be slave to yoruba tinubu than fulani atiku or ipobian obi. Everyone in ibadan and the southwest are voting tinubu.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Daniety(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2022
Vixlot:

https://thenationonlineng.net/southwest-leaders-endorse-tinubu/

Photo Description: From left: Former Afenifere Secretary Basorun Sehinde Arogbofa; All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Afenifere Leader, Pa. Reuben Fasoranti; Ondo State Deputy Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa; Ekiti State Governor Biodun Oyebanji; former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel and Ondo State APC Chairman Ade Adetimehin after the meeting in Akure…yesterday
.No body know who will win the next president 2023

but my prayer is that God should help nigerian and choose the best leader for Us

No work for the country....no money for the boyz

hmnm nigeria
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Gozac: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:
I listened to them Yesterday. One of them said it's the turn of Yoruba people. What a greedy people. After OBJ 8years and a sitting V.P 8 years, it is still your turn. You don't consider those that share the region with you. Where is the fairness.
Southern Unity my foot
ATIKU IS COMING, IT MAY BE THEIR TURN IN APC

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Alawode01(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Don't doubt it south west is going to be luckdown for Asiwaju,if anybody or group people promise anyone it's nu and voild .
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Gozac: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
ogascomax:
Arewa will endorse Atiku at the end of the day. The North are wise.
They are waiting for Yorubas to take a stand, now they have taken a stand. They will endorse Atiku and Kwankwaso will step down for Atiku at the end of the day
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Gozac: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
HardBishop:

What jealousy, is we the SE and SS That are fools believing in you people under one unity. SIUTHERN COUNTERPART. you have help 8 years as president, 7 years as Vp, yet you people chased Jonathan away, brought hardship on us by electing a incompetent person.
Una cup don dey full
So you believe Yorubas in politics and Southern unity. You are in for a long thing. Ok I now undderstand, you dont live in SW
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by IkeAnumudu: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Have the southwest leaders ever not supported Tinubu?

He is their son...

But still Obi will be their president for the next 8 years

You mean Obi will be President of IPOB/Obidients/ESN/UGM thugs & terrorists? Why not? He (Obi) is already the president of the nest of killers, terrorists, online scums and e-rats anyway.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Danking1: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obi will cry cry cry and cry when he is announced 4th or 3rd....
grin grin

The eastern state governors had to come out because Peter fraudobi giringory said ESN was created by Eastern governor.... This man mouth will not kill him... He just keep spewing rubbish everywhere...

Imagine say nasarawa is a country grin
200 million population cud nt qualify for world cup...

Definitely the mad man never resign, he is still the adviser of Fraudobi

Peter denied Jesus for 3 times, not Peteru Obi.diots giringory will deny Nigeria 10 times.. Good thing the fraud called fraudobi giringory will never become our president.... Las las na go give am commissioner for drainage in osun state..

It shall never be better for those wanting to force this failure called fraudobi giringory on us.. We Nigerian deserve better, not this fraud dt cant campaign with his 8 years governance.... He is obviously a failure as a governor but bcox their agenda of an Igbo president must agend, they wan force Peter Obi on us....... If we want Igbo presidency, it is David Umahi... Not fraudobidiot

Written by: DenreleDave
Bsc ( fraud to fraud mgt) Msc (lies to lies mgt) PhD (Market to market mgt) grin
if your father had become successful in life u wouldn't comment ask a man sleeping ur a flyover
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by HardBishop: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Gozac:

So you believe Yorubas in politics and Southern unity. You are in for a long thing. Ok I now undderstand, you dont live in SW

Forget, these Yoruba politics is all about back stabbing and we southerner forget that the north use it as their advantage to favour their candidate. SW should be off our radar cos they love mingling with the north. We should be united
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by HardBishop: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
IkeAnumudu:

You mean Obi will be President of IPOB/Obidients/ESN/UGM thugs & terrorists? Why not? He (Obi) is already the president of the nest of killers, terrorists, online scums and e-rats anyway.
Na mumu u be.. waste product talking trash.... If u like talk rubbish but you can't do without igbos. U want make them clean your smelly nyash. Tueh
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Atlantis585: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
The speed at which Thiefnubidiots rush to post white-washed rubbish that ultimately get denied is so interesting. There was nowhere a press statement was issued by the Yoruba elders especially Pa Fasoranti indicating their endorsement of the crook and drug dealer called Thieffnubu. Even the crook said he went to just pay him a visit like he did before the primary. The fact that he went and paid some people to come and shine teeth and be part of the photo-up does not indicate an endorsement. Afenifere has only one leader - Pa Ayo Adebanjo. And he has spoken that the group had already made an endorsement of Peter Obi while Tinubu just did what he is good at - go behind and bribe some to at least come shine teeth.

Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by obyno82: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
emee701:

That is tribalism, the same people groan under multiple taxations in Lagos, but will disparage someone from another ethnic group when he speaks against it. eye service at it's best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures / Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" / I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.