Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu (25193 Views)

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2022
Fake endorsement
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by CSTRR: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2022
Morphinne:

This is what we expect you ipobians to tell us and not all those competence and sainthood claims you’ve been making grin
You should be begging us to vote for Peter the lying machine for the sake of fairness and inclusion of the southeast into national politics and not because he is competent and not corrupt because he is no where near being competent and no living Nigerian politician is a saint. Some of you even argue he is a youth; a 61-year old youth grin
Ipobians.??

Keep it up.
Atiku is counting on it.

Election is still far. Political alignment can change.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by mullerman: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2022
Southwest of APC leader right
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by chriss100: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Some people will not sit at home well today with this news.

And for those ObiDafti clowns that got me banned, I’m back for you in a bigger way.
Na una go tire.
You want to bully people freely but can’t stand a word of criticism.
Ko le work.

Didn’t know you were banned. No wonder I hadn’t seen you here in a bit. That being said… las las na them go tire!!

Your absence was felt!!

Welcome back!!

Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by CSTRR: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu is not only playing a dangerous game of bigotry, he is also putting the future of the entire Yoruba political class into his bigoted basket.

All of them will be stained with the same brush of bigotry.

The rest of the south can easily counter him by declaring for Atiku and the election would have been decided immediately.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by 27Pushing30: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Isobug:
I listened to them Yesterday. One of them said it's the turn of Yoruba people. What a greedy people. After OBJ 8years and a sitting V.P 8 years, it is still your turn. You don't consider those that share the region with you. Where is the fairness.
Southern Unity my foot

You cannot give what you don't have...

It is the turn of yorubas, if igbo want it let them go and demand it from PDP

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Theoarhics: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Bounce of old men with just 14 votes that can't even influence their youthful children to vote for Tinubu. Waste of the word " endorsement "
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by CSTRR: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Seyi makinde is a promising politician.

An acceptable yoruba Politician across the south FOR NOW.
Something that tinubu will never be.

If he knows what is politically smart for him, he better backtrack from the tinubu bigoted ticket.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by obyno82: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2022
lailo:

No need to wail over a mere talk. You are also free to say it is the turn of SE. It wont cost u any money. The two regions will have a task to convince the rest of the country to buy their sentiment. Even the north that is just finishing 8 years is also having entitlement to continue via Atiku, so SW should not be your headache. Nobody will hand over presidency to anyone, all of us will go to the field. Meet u in 2023. grin

May Thunder strike you if years down the line you make the mistake of mentioning zoning to SW
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:

And how are they faring in those two hamlets now?
Cos I can’t call them states.

How is Ekiti, Kwara, and Osun fairing now? I guess Kwara is the new Dubai and Osogob has turned to Lekki Phase 1.

Slave. Don't go and choose your own leader, keep waiting for a criminal cum kingmaker to give you a leader.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Buikechukwu35(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Yoruba leaders are align with north to cheat the eastern (igboman)
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Badguy77(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obi will cry cry cry and cry when he is announced 4th or 3rd....
grin grin

The eastern state governors had to come out because Peter fraudobi giringory said ESN was created by Eastern governor.... This man mouth will not kill him... He just keep spewing rubbish everywhere...

Imagine say nasarawa is a country grin
200 million population cud nt qualify for world cup...

Definitely the mad man never resign, he is still the adviser of Fraudobi

Peter denied Jesus for 3 times, not Peteru Obi.diots giringory will deny Nigeria 10 times.. Good thing the fraud called fraudobi giringory will never become our president.... Las las na go give am commissioner for drainage in osun state..

It shall never be better for those wanting to force this failure called fraudobi giringory on us.. We Nigerian deserve better, not this fraud dt cant campaign with his 8 years governance.... He is obviously a failure as a governor but bcox their agenda of an Igbo president must agend, they wan force Peter Obi on us....... If we want Igbo presidency, it is David Umahi... Not fraudobidiot

Written by: DenreleDave
Bsc ( fraud to fraud mgt) Msc (lies to lies mgt) PhD (Market to market mgt) grin
Make we start to mention rubbish wey tilimbu and Atiku don vomit from their gutters?
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by obyno82: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2022
eyeforeye:

That is it, Obi cannot rule Nigeria now, there are better candidate in the East. Play your politics and let the most popular win.

I doubt anyone will even be willing to align with Igbo in politics with the amount of ego and pride in them. God forbid I vote an Igbo man.

Which better candidate in the east? Oga you guys just wake up and talk like people on expired weed.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by obyno82: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
if You care to listen Obi is the most desperate and despicable candidate amongst the contestants

He jumped from APGA to PDP and from PDP he chickened out few weeks to their primary election to LP

If you also care to listen bro, APGA chairman and the party excos place a curse on Peter Obi

Peter Obi was cursed by APGA that he will come back empty headed grin

You can go and verify this bro

Dude has Obi proclaimed any endorsement? It is actually smirks of desperation when you go about shouting that you have been endorsed. Definitely Tinubu is the one that is desperate
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by 27Pushing30: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2022
CSTRR:
Tinubu is not only playing a dangerous game of bigotry, he is also putting the future of the entire Yoruba political class into his bigoted basket.

All of them will be stained with the same brush of bigotry.

The rest of the south can easily counter him by declaring for Atiku and the election would have been decided immediately.

Cutting the nose to spite the face lol... i dare the SE.

As for the SS votes will be distributed evenly amongst all... cos SS dey use sense play politics

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Goalgetter23(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=HardBishop post=118009096]
Is better we the SE and SS and middle belt should stop meddling this people in our affairs. Let the worst happened they have this natural affiliations and bond with the north, honestly I am telling you. Let us the decisive in our actions.

The last time a southerner was president, it fell on the lap of the SS. (President Jonathan). Now, that it's another southerner to emerge, you still mentioning SS again. As for the SE, power is never served El Acate, you have to work for it, not a single aspirant both from APC & PDP stepped down for one another, not a single one transversed the states to meet delegates, as for VP position you mentioned, deputies (VP & Dep. Govs) are like spare tyres that are really used.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by obyno82: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2022
27Pushing30:

Cutting the nose to spite the face lol... i dare the SE.

As for the SS votes will be distributed evenly amongst all... cos SS dey use sense play politics

Dude stop trying to mention SS. Stop desperately trying to lump them with SW. Oga your greed will be the destruction of you guys, make una continue
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by shotuns: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2022
Useless leaders, they dont know what will befall them soon. I Just pity that old man called Fasoroti or what , his daughter was killed by this useless regime o..he is stil surpoting the useless APC...i hope they all come back to their senses before its too late.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obi will cry cry cry and cry when he is announced 4th or 3rd....
grin grin

The eastern state governors had to come out because Peter fraudobi giringory said ESN was created by Eastern governor.... This man mouth will not kill him... He just keep spewing rubbish everywhere...

Imagine say nasarawa is a country grin
200 million population cud nt qualify for world cup...

Definitely the mad man never resign, he is still the adviser of Fraudobi

Peter denied Jesus for 3 times, not Peteru Obi.diots giringory will deny Nigeria 10 times.. Good thing the fraud called fraudobi giringory will never become our president.... Las las na go give am commissioner for drainage in osun state..

It shall never be better for those wanting to force this failure called fraudobi giringory on us.. We Nigerian deserve better, not this fraud dt cant campaign with his 8 years governance.... He is obviously a failure as a governor but bcox their agenda of an Igbo president must agend, they wan force Peter Obi on us....... If we want Igbo presidency, it is David Umahi... Not fraudobidiot

Written by: DenreleDave
Bsc ( fraud to fraud mgt) Msc (lies to lies mgt) PhD (Market to market mgt) grin

After all said and done, come 2023 Peter Obi or Atiku will rule over your head and every living Soul in your Kindred grin
All We Sensible Nigerians understand is that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country and they must go.
Your DisObidience might eventually cost you to pay the sacrifice of another round of killer heardmen wahala oo grin grin
When We tell you to VOTE WISELY
You dey think se na joke abi grin

Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2022
obyno82:

Dude has Obi proclaimed any endorsement? It is actually smirks of desperation when you go about shouting that you have been endorsed. Definitely Tinubu is the one that is desperate
You're right Obi hasn't proclaimed any endorsements

You know why?

Because nobody has sincerely endorsed him

Anambra kinsmen has endorsed Atiku

If it was Obi that got endorsements by his kinsmen he'll definitely acknowledged it
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Galaticos444: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2022
Mccullum:

He influenced it for the victory of Oshiomole two terms.. what of that?. grin

He's still the most influential politician in Nigeria.
u and I knows tinubu has no influence in d south east and south south and he can't direct how tins are run in those regions, even in d North, he's trying to use d popularity of buhari to get sympathy vote 4rm the north hence d slogan "the north remembers".u mentioned OShiomole,hope u know oshiomole 1st tenure was won in court and Tinubu didn't come out publicly to campaign for his second tenure and am pretty sure u haven't 4gotten wot happened wen Tinubu came out to campaign for d apc candidate in d last Edo governorship election.lets b logical wen giving analysis
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by obyno82: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You're right Obi hasn't proclaimed any endorsements

You know why?

Because nobody has sincerely endorsed him

Anambra kinsmen has endorsed Atiku

If it was Obi that got endorsements by his kinsmen he'll definitely acknowledged it

Again you are not a smart person at all. It is those who endorsed Obi that say they have endorsed him just like the original Afenifere execs not these irrelevant old men and tribalistic bigots with nothing to offer. This was how Tinubu started shouting that Obasanjo endorsed him when he went to visit him, the man had to clarify things. Try and have sense abeb.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Nasan(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2022
APC Is A Disaster. No Sane Person Will Vote For It Again.

PDP Is The Answer.
Atiku Abubakar Is The Answer 2023.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by 27Pushing30: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2022
obyno82:

Dude stop trying to mention SS. Stop desperately trying to lump them with SW. Oga your greed will be the destruction of you guys, make una continue
POINT out where i lumped SS with SW? SS no send anybody ... by now you should know

SS results will shock people
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by obyno82: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2022
27Pushing30:

POINT out where i lumped SS with SW? SS no send anybody ... by now you should know

SS results will shock people

Keep smoking that expired weed. your eyes will soon clear.
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Slurity(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Have the southwest leaders ever not supported Tinubu?

He is their son...

But still Obi will be their president for the next 8 years
Keep dreaming. Obi is not in this contest at all. He will see gland third position
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Morphinne: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2022
CSTRR:

Ipobians.??

Keep it up.
Atiku is counting on it.

Election is still far. Political alignment can change.
Yes Ipobians, my friend, any issues with that? grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2022
colestephan86:
answer the question I asked. I already heard he will win all the states of the federation

I am not obidient one bit. Just telling you the reality. SE and SS is his as he'll win at least 60% there.
APC has to do alot of work to prevent him from SW and North Central
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2022
obyno82:

Again you are not a smart person at all. It is those who endorsed Obi that say they have endorsed him just like the original Afenifere execs not these irrelevant old men and tribalistic bigots with nothing to offer. This was how Tinubu started shouting that Obasanjo endorsed him when he went to visit him, the man had to clarify things. Try and have sense abeb.
LOl

Mr smart man grin

I no know say Afenifere get original and substandard o grin
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by frankmoney(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu can not fix this nation
Re: Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu by Vintage100(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=Morphinne post=118010282]
This is what we expect you ipobians to tell us and not all those competence and sainthood claims you’ve been making grin
You should be begging us to vote for Peter the lying machine for the sake of fairness and inclusion of the southeast into national politics and not because he is competent and not corrupt because he is no where near being competent and no living Nigerian politician is a saint. Some of you even argue he is a youth; a 61-year old

This is what I have been saying. The Igbos should appeal to Nigerians to vote PO for equity and balancing and not make us believe that PO is competent and a saint. He reigned as governor in Anambra for 8 years did he turn Anambra to investment hub?? All the contestants are corrupt in one way or the other except Sowore and others who haven't held political posts before. Infact calling Tinubu and Atiku thieves and criminals and painting Peter Obi as flawless politicians is irritating and makes people wonder if PO isn't an Igbo project. Normally Igbos should be allowed to rule and APC should have given ticket to Ogbonnaya Onu who to me is more competent than the overrated Obi and PDP should have given their ticket to Obi too. Infact many Yoruba youths who are supporting Obi before are turning back simply because of the hatred the Igbos have for Tinubu and some even want him dead because of election?? Some Igbos don't know that attacking Tinubu and Yorubas is demarketing Peter Obi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja / "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.