Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

+18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl (11415 Views)

+18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] / +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button / 18+men What Will Be Your Reaction If You Catch Your Girlfriend Doing This In Pub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Feskyles: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Surprisingly, it's only some kind of accounts that are only coming to "testify". grin grin

LMAO...
You can't go far with this type of attitude

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Out of all the important things.. it's this rubbish that should interest someone.. if the book is actually working you wouldn't be here disturbing us always. Others would have testified.. and only jobless people wants to last long in bed.
By the way, one of the rules in our agreement is to not share the book or let anyone know you have the book, but if it doesn't work, come back and get your money.

The reason is to prevent buyers from reselling our books.

Most Nigerians are born beggars. The moment you come out and tell the world you have the book, they'll not buy from the real owner, but want a free copy from those who already bought it or they'll promise to give the person 2k to send them a copy of our book that costs 10k. Trust a hungry Nigerian — he'll sell it for 2k or even 1k.

So, this is why we banned letting people know you have a copy of it. If it's testimony you want, we have a lot on our WhatsApp and email or use Google and you'll see them.

If Nigerians were like Americans who prefer to buy a copy than to beg from someone who already bought, we wouldn't have had that rule.

It's business. You have to be wise and block all loopholes that'll cause you shortage.

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by dontrulee: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Your mother in the old woman, and your sister a hórny stalker.

Oloshi. grin grin

Like all the vaginas you've been sticking your limpy, watery-cum-shooting deek in abi?

Like all the vaginas you've been killing yourself over trying to enter?

I am a vagina, but you dedicated your whole stinking and shredded life to write books for fellow lowlifes like you on how they can enter "there"?

The same vagina that gives you worth and pleasure? The same vagina you take pride in using condemn and fairly used household objects in attracting?

Ti won ba tun bi poriporipopo e da—make I repeat am for English sef

If them born, born, born, born, born you well, repeat that nonsense you said to me at any time on this forum again.

Dingbat.

Who is this fool? grin

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by garriAndsugar: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
iLegendd:
By the way, one of the rules in our agreement is to not share the book or let anyone know you have the book, but if it doesn't work, come back and get your money.

The reason is to prevent buyers from reselling our books.

Most Nigerians are born beggars. The moment you come out and tell the world you have the book, they'll not buy from the real owner, but want a free copy from those who already bought it or they'll promise to give the person 2k to send them a copy of our book that costs 10k. Trust a hungry Nigerian — he'll sell it for 2k or even 1k.

So, this is why we banned letting people know you have a copy of it. If it's testimony you want, we have a lot on our WhatsApp and email or use Google and you'll see them.

If Nigerians were like Americans who prefer to buy a copy than to beg from someone who already bought, we wouldn't have had that rule.

It's business. You have to be wise and block all loopholes that'll cause you shortage.
Oga rest abeg.. even Ogboni no dey ban their members from recruiting or telling others about their success..
Shey you dey whine me ni? grin

3 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Oga rest abeg.. even Ogboni no dey ban their members from recruiting or telling others about their success..
Shey you dey whine me ni? grin
That is like affiliate marketing. I have such provision.

Bring in new clients of any book you've bought and get 50% of the sale. Till this day, only ONE Nigerian or at most TWO brought in a buyer.

The rest get buyers, but instead of bringing them to us, they sell the copy they have and make the full money. Is that good? I know to you it's good. In fact, you'll consider the person smart.

It's hard for most Nigerians to be honest. Selling digital products in Nigeria is already a losing game. Buyers will start reselling your products when they see a client instead of bringing the buyer to the original owner of the product.

People are just hungry in this country, so I understand, but it's sad knowing that others are selling your intellectual property behind your back.

You won't know how it feels until you're in my shoe. As a Nigerian, I know most of you always feel good and smart when you fraud others. That is really bad.

5 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Feskyles:

Lol...okay boss..
Buh una nor do well
Lol. No matter the level of secret a man reveals, he keeps at least 1%.

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Slynation(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
iLegendd:
grin grin Make I just ignore her and focus on my crypto trade. Her matter taya me. Money is more important to me. cheesy
very very important... cheesy

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Slynation(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Do you want us to open the unfinished matter of the worms and maggots that gave birth to you, from the other day? smiley
So that you will continue to insult your father from where you stopped right, I don't want that, but how can only you be operating Magnoliaa, begoniaa, Choilila accts etc, don't you think it's a waste of multi-tasking talent, sleep over it...!!

Magnoliaa:

I mean, just like you love feminists from afar too...attack them in public, but sending DMs in private.

Hahahaha.
Just for the records, I don't send Pm on NL, neither do I have any potential/futuristic plans to do such...!!

It's UCL match day, I will be on the other side...So better behave!!

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Slynation:
So that you will continue to insult your father from where you stopped right, I don't want that, but how can only you be operating Magnoliaa, begoniaa, Choil.ila accts etc, don't you think it's a waste of multi-tasking talent, sleep over it...!!

Oh, sure, of course, I'll definitely sleep over it.

Thing is, I'll need a little help from you as you seem to be one who is a master in such affairs. It is tiring running multiple accounts, so tell me how you are able to navigate operating monikers like iLegendd, TheGidRedpiller, mosdii, DenreleDave, Womenareapez, ibkonet, ilekokonit, rapistonbail, igboslayer, latakia, qatar2022, nbajunior, moh247, ngeneukwenu, afamed, and slawomir.

How are you doing it? Even TheKingOfTheDamned, the notorious troll and cloner doesn't come close.

If I am wasting my multi-tasking talents, then you must be on some advanced, tough-level and managerial shit managing multiple accounts and keeping up with different personalities and interests on different sections of the forum o.

Just for the records, I don't send Pm on NL, neither do I have any potential/futuristic plans to do such...!!

It's UCL match day, I will be on the other side...So better behave!!

Look at this werey that wants to dodge out of this. grin

You specifically told me that you were friends with those ladies, and you know them down to a T. You know they are fake feminists who are in their boyfriends' houses and cooking and cleaning for them. You also know what years they are in and what courses they are studying in the university.

Are you claiming now that it's those ladies that PMed YOU?

Should I mention them all and you'll repeat it to their faces?

You know me, I don't care o. I go open your matter now now, be like say you wan briefly mad.

You mentioned Sio.fra, Je.on, Cand.idl.ady, Swee.te.stplum if I remember correctly.

Are you really friends with those ladies whom you tagged hypocrites or you were just capping sand from the friendship sandcastle you were building with them in your airhead? undecided

If you don't send PMs to ladies and have never done so, were they the ones who approached you? Or you were lying on their names, in typical male fashion?

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
dontrulee:
Who is this fool? grin

Welcome.

Are you iFables cassava warrior or agbado soldier?

He sent you and come abi.....?

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Feskyles:
LMAO...
You can't go far with this type of attitude

Go far where?

In life or in your head, lol?

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
This Juv Vs PSG game is tough sha.
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by garriAndsugar: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
iLegendd:
That is like affiliate marketing. I have such provision.

Bring in new clients of any book you've bought and get 50% of the sale. Till this day, only ONE Nigerian or at most TWO brought in a buyer.

The rest get buyers, but instead of bringing them to us, they sell the copy they have and make the full money. Is that good? I know to you it's good. In fact, you'll consider the person smart.

It's hard for most Nigerians to be honest. Selling digital products in Nigeria is already a losing game. Buyers will start reselling your products when they see a client instead of bringing the buyer to the original owner of the product.

People are just hungry in this country, so I understand, but it's sad knowing that others are selling your intellectual property behind your back.

You won't know how it feels until you're in my shoe. As a Nigerian, I know most of you always feel good and smart when you fraud others. That is really bad.
Ordinary simple question.. I'm asking again where are the people on nairaland that bought your book and lasted for 7hrs. when are they going to testify?
I no sure say na you write that book self

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 12:52am On Nov 03, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Ordinary simple question.. I'm asking again where are the people on nairaland that bought your book and lasted for 7hrs. when are they going to testify?
I no sure say na you write that book self
You're insignificant to get an answer and this is the last time I'll dignify you with a reply. Run along, kid.

Since you can't afford it, you're looking for those who bought it to beg them for a copy. Sapa don reach you like that? Wack mind game.

Oh, I may reply you just to keep the thread alive, since you're not a woman, so I'm waiting for you.
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 1:06am On Nov 03, 2022
After reading this comment of yours, I have lost interest in engaging you. Your brain is full of breast milk, garri, and sugar. You're not worth having a chat with. So, I give up on taking you seriously. Bye.

garriAndsugar:
All this one no concern me.. na to press Philippine woman breast dey hungry me
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by garriAndsugar: 3:41am On Nov 03, 2022
iLegendd:
You're insignificant to get an answer and this is the last time I'll dignify you with a reply. Run along, kid.

Since you can't afford it, you're looking for those who bought it to beg them for a copy. Sapa don reach you like that? Wack mind game.

Oh, I may reply you just to keep the thread alive, since you're not a woman, so I'm waiting for you.

Bro the book you are marketing no dey work.. stop stressing it

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Bro the book you are marketing no dey work.. stop stressing it

grin grin
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2022
iLegendd:

Abeg, shettup there.

Kini iranu? undecided

Kini difference?

Respond online to women or not, will it still stop you from being a "simp-cum-violent" man in real life?

See him talking about mind games. Like the one you grossly overplayed yesterday? grin

3 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2022
Slynation, good morning.

I am expecting your honored response.

You must not be thinking I'll drop this abi you can just pull out of this "discussion?"

Whatever gave you the mind or liver to?

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Slynation(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh, sure, of course, I'll definitely sleep over it.

Thing is, I'll need a little help from you as you seem to be one who is a master in such affairs. It is tiring running multiple accounts, so tell me how you are able to navigate operating monikers like iLegendd, TheGidRedpiller, mosdii, DenreleDave, Womenareapez, ibkonet, ilekokonit, rapistonbail, igboslayer, latakia, qatar2022, nbajunior, moh247, ngeneukwenu, afamed, and slawomir.

How are you doing it? Even TheKingOfTheDamned, the notorious troll and cloner doesn't come close.

If I am wasting my multi-tasking talents, then you must be on some advanced, tough-level and managerial shit managing multiple accounts and keeping up with different personalities and interests on different sections of the forum o.

Look at this werey that wants to dodge out of this. grin

You specifically told me that you were friends with those ladies, and you know them down to a T. You know they are fake feminists who are in their boyfriends' houses and cooking and cleaning for them. You also know what years they are in and what courses they are studying in the university.

Are you claiming now that it's those ladies that PMed YOU?

Should I mention them all and you'll repeat it to their faces?

You know me, I don't care o. I go open your matter now now, be like say you wan briefly mad.

You mentioned Sio.fra, Je.on, Cand.idl.ady, Swee.te.stplum if I remember correctly.

Are you really friends with those ladies whom you tagged hypocrites or you were just capping sand from the friendship sandcastle you were building with them in your airhead? undecided

If you don't send PMs to ladies and have never done so, were they the ones who approached you? Or you were lying on their names, in typical male fashion?
Are you saying I'm the same person with all the aforementioned moniker or you tryna list those that have seriously dealt with you on NL... cheesy No naw, even with cobwebs in your brain you should be smarter than this.

Anyways, you are somehow good at what you do (trolling) I will advise you monetize it...
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Slynation(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Slynation, good morning.

I am expecting your honored response.

You must not be thinking I'll drop this abi you can just pull out of this "discussion?"

Whatever gave you the mind or liver to?
Nawa oO...This one na wahala personified!! Biko, I have a lot of things to do on my desk
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Slynation:
Nawa oO...This one na wahala personified!! Biko, I have a lot of things to do on my desk

Please, answer my questions.

Nobody here gives a fk whatever you have on your plate—I mean, certainly not me.

If you want to take your time, it's fine by me. I am just saying I should remind you down someway. I am not dropping it.

You will also explain to me how I run multiple accounts (other than Begonia) and the similarities you've come across in your fact-finding/FBI business.

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Slynation:
Are you saying I'm the same person with all the aforementioned moniker or you tryna list those that have seriously dealt with you on NL... cheesy No naw, even with cobwebs in your brain you should be smarter than this.

Anyways, you are somehow good at what you do (trolling) I will advise you monetize it...

But the spiders and roaches in your own brain were so destructive that you're too stupid to claim I run Choil.ila? grin grin

Look at this fool.

Abeg, whatever else multiple accounts do I have?

And you say they've dealt with me? Why was that the first thing your mind went to?

Be like you've been the only stalker here.

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2022
Slynation:

Like iLegendd aka iFables has been trying to monetize it/his?

Go and advise your ediotic friend first.

3 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2022
Slynation:

Also, the other question, nko, Mr. Love-from-Afar Detector?

If you have not and will never send a PM to any lady on Nairaland, who is the so-called fake feminist then that you know intimately offline?

Because there must be a lie somewhere - then or now.

You have not spoken to any woman off of here, but you were so certain that they were cooking, cleaning, wearing their boyfriends' clothes, will get married, and leave me behind.

You also talked about how boogeyman was fking your mom, and how iFables was in his final year in the university and your brother was struggling to get a UTME form.

Were you lying on those women's names to score cheap points against me, just like how guys lie and spread rumor of having had sex with some girls?

Or was it those ladies that reached out to you with the friendship card...(and by any case on an ALTERNATE account on which you're a sensible and nice asslicker)?

If they were truly even your friends, you didn't respect the fact of that to keep your thing away from online, no; you had to come announcing it to the whole world that you knew them and that they're hypocrites.

If you're cool with announcing that, maybe you wouldn't mind me tagging them so they can come and teach me more about how to be a "good girl"—based on your recommendation.

3 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by kkins25(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2022
"it's seems I've been ignoring your green light for years"..
interesting choice of words, so interesting that Ms. Mango has fluctuated between queen and aje in the blink of an eye.. Lol..

ILegend, you definitely are Top-G. hahah.
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
kkins25:
interesting choice of words, so interesting that Ms. Mango has fluctuated between queen and aje in the blink of an eye.. Lol..

There is one thing a woman hates the most and that is being caught in her crime or being accused in a crime she's involved in. She'll defend herself to death or even kill you for catching or exposing her.

When she's defending herself, she'll talk with so much emotion and tears to let you know she didn't do it. If you refuse to agree with her, she flips and becomes violent.

A woman just wants to do whatever evil she has in mind and flawlessly get away with it. Failure to let her get away with her evil results to more evil and violence. They're the queens of "I want to eat my cake and have it. If I can't have it back, there will be chaos."

4 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
iLegendd:
There is one thing a woman hates the most and that is being caught in her crime or being accused in a crime she's involved in. She'll defend herself to death or even kill you for catching or exposing her.

When she's defending herself, she'll talk with so much emotion and tears to let you know she didn't do it. If you refuse to agree with her, she flips and becomes violent.

A woman just wants to do whatever evil she has in mind and flawlessly get away with it. Failure to let her get away with her evil results to more evil and violence. They're the queens of "I want to eat my cake and have it. If I can't have it back, there will be chaos."

You still won't stop abi?

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
kkins25:

He's top-G?

I swear to God, and on my life, and everything I hold dear, he will regret those words. On this forum.
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by lilvicky68(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He's top-G?

I swear to God, and on my life, and everything I hold dear, he will regret those words. On this forum.
Calm down
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You still won't stop abi?
I managed to give you attention doesn't mean I'll keep giving you attention. Of everything you posted on this thread, I didn't read up to 20%.

If you cussed or abused me, I don't even know because I didn't bother reading. I managed to glance only the short ones.

What shall it profit a man to fight with a single old woman who is toxic? Nothing.
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
iLegendd:

Dude, the guys I catch cruise with here and joke about them being my husbands, that I send flirty/romantic messages to, they are very chill and cool and friendly with me, and everyone knows.

I don't know what you have been learning and stuffing your minds with, but it should have been imprinted in your mind by now that there are always exception to every rules.

And there are always exceptional people to every fking observation.

It was in the glare of everyone that I posted a seemingly "romantic" message and "shoot a shot" at preston.n, a popular cook in the romance section.

If people would want to point I "like" from all appearances.

Lilvicky68, pansophist, Zither, AfroKnight, TheSuperNerd would top that list.

No matter how flippant and insignificant it is, I HATE UNTRUE ALLEGEGATIONS or claims.

I HATE IT. ASIN I HATE IT I COULD KILL.

IS YOUR MOTHER MAD?? Ahannn. Who are you? Please, what is your basis nowwwwwww? Shut me up.

Do you want to be unfortunate in life?

Nigga, you're not the first person to be accusing me of going over the top in whatever I doooo.

You're not an exception!!!!!!!!! This is very much in my character!!!!!! Online and in real life. I take things SERIOUSLY!!!!!! The same way I argue and go back and forth with people.

I mean, I was banned for defending Ishilove the last time.

Why are are you deluding yourself in thinking you're exception because I am blowing hot?

Have I ever shied from being flirty with those guys?? So who the fk do you think you are that I go dey hide face sake of say I like you I no like you?

Your papa dey maddddd??

I an even being accused in the Sports section of being TheSu.perNe.rd's alternate all because of the way I DEFEND HIM.

So why the fk would you think this is some psychological projection shit of me being caught in a lie??

Have you seen arguing in other places?

Bastard, this is not about you, and I promise you, you will hate me on this forum.

I swear it on everything you hold dear.

Just where?? How?? HAVE I EVER INTERACTED WITH YOU BEFORE? SAVE FOR ONE OCCASION THAT AN OLORIBURUKU MASHAFANI TONY142 SUGGESTED THAT HE LINK ME TO YOU OR SOMETHING.

Please, bring it out.

You said I an always negative to you- WHEN?? WHENEVER ELSE I HAVE INSULTED YOU ON THIS FORUM? WHEN HAVE WE EVER CLASHED?

I DON'T KNOW YOU. I DON'T RELATE WITH YOU. I HAVE NEVER AS MUCH AS LAUGHED WITH YOU.

Can you not "cut my eyes" and bring the proof of me always being negative on your threads and poking you or trying to interact with you?

PlayMaker14 is another person I am starting to being buddies and close pals with. I used to "flirt" with MJBO.LT too. So, you think it's on a faceless forum I'll be hiding mouth and face because I admire someone? grin grin

I really wish you could how hard I am literally rolling on the floor in laughter now.

And you're posting a screenshot of a woman who killed a man just to defend how far gone you're in...in...

I have repeatedly said I have never interacted with you, save for one occasion, and then now... did you carry that in your head?

Have YOU kept that in your mind?

I promise you, you will hate me on this forum.

You're bragging about how you made Henry Dion deactivated abi? I will like to see you make me run out of this forum, because I swear, you will see how a 'SCORNED AND BITTER WOMAN FROM AN REQUITED LOVE BEHAVES.'

Keep pushing that narrative. smiley

Go on with it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Post Semi-unclad Pics On Facebook, Nigerian React (photo) / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / I Feel Sooo Beautiful, I Can't Believe He Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.