Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

+18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl (11379 Views)

+18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] / +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button / 18+men What Will Be Your Reaction If You Catch Your Girlfriend Doing This In Pub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Divay22:

Sharp!
I like that smiley

Flood no lemme cross over o
No worry, it's gradually subsiding. My house in the village is currently above window level, but the water is slowly going down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Danielkelly:
Lol,
you ppl are dramatic.
small matter when no
commot anything 4
body nah make she dey ouze steam from pot.
When you don't understand reverse phsycology and 24/7 cruise, in nigeria you will make the loudest noise.

I did not even see this before.

Thunder fire you and your reverse psychology. grin grin

If I no respond, you still go come here dey shine teeth say na true. I react, e say na reverse hdejuregutghh.

It is my steam and my pot - I go cook anything wey I want.

If you get problem with am, go lie down for inside flood.

It is the person that is always posting pictures of his house and sharing women nood pictures that have maturity.

Olodo kobokobo.

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Can someone tell that old woman to stop quoting me that I'm not reading her posts?

You guys should tell her the more she comments, the richer I become because more people are sending messages trying to buy this book. Also, my crypto position is in profit.

Abi, make I just use her catch cruise? tongue

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
iLegendd:
No worry, it's gradually subsiding. My house in the village is currently above window level, but the water is slowly going down.

Eyaaaaaaaa. Shey your books wey dey for reserve for there never spoil finish, ehn? grin grin

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
iLegendd:
Can someone tell that old woman to stop quoting me that I'm not reading her posts?

You guys should tell her the more she comments, the richer I become because more people are sending messages trying to buy this book. Also, my crypto position is in profit.

Abi, make I just use her catch cruise?

I will not. You started it; deal with the pettiness.

For your foolish 2KB mind, na you dey catch cruise and na me dey what? grin

Ori eleyi o pe o.

Be like you never know anything.

How many copies of books you don sell in all your e-rat life?

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
The men wey dey 'patronise' and support you no even get mind dey use their real faces and actual established monikers.

It's to be hiding behind obscure alternate monikers as if say na bad thing dem dey do.

But they are "alphas" and dons in Womanology, lmaoooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Slynation(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
iLegendd:

Abi, make I just use her catch cruise? tongue

Her matter self tire person, just one statement and she delivered a whole novel...It can only be love from afar cheesy

8 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Eyaaaaaaaa. Shey you books wey dey for reserve for there never spoil finish, ehn? grin grin
Lol. I read this one because it's short. All my books dey abroad. Use Google and you'll get them. Na oyibo dey buy am pass and they pay in Dollar. I have never printed any of my books in hard copy — it's digital.

The books with me in hard copy are other people's books. You wan see?

Come my house make I use my personal clipper shave your pubic hair and f*ck you like a bitch. You know, I have free 24/7 light, free Internet, and free food, etc. Also, my d*ck is big and I'm HIV negative, but I'll use condom because I don't trust old women. grin

Offer expires soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
iLegendd:
Lol. I read this one because it's short. All my books dey abroad. Use Google and you'll get them. Na oyibo dey buy am pass and they pay in Dollar. I have never printed any of my books in hard copy — it's digital.

The books with me in hard copy are other people's books. You wan see?

Come my house make I use my personal clipper shave your pubic hair and f*ck you like a bitch. You know, I have free 24/7 light, free Internet, and free food, etc. Also, my d*ck is big and I'm HIV negative, but I'll use condom because I don't trust old women. grin

Offer expires soon.

Oti fk up.

I do not give a damn. The fact that your chewing-gum-sized common sense cannot tell you that was a mock question is disappointing yet again again.

Third disappointment in a row is you eating your words and coming back here to quote me.

Must be that you're so itchy to engage me? Pray tell, what's all of that nonsense about how you'll look arguing with a woman? You're certainly not convincing me, no chance in hell; so go ahead showing how much bereft you are of substance by posting meaningless pictures.

Stinking sewer rodent.

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Feskyles: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Trust me....
iLegend's lasticle is actually the bomb if,elif and only if you can painstakingly practice all what you could see in the book....
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
iLegendd:

We're getting somewhere. How many times have you had this picture in your unfortunate head, cumming on your messy sheets in a dank room?

You've been so much pushed to the extent that you couldn't hold it in anymore, ba?

And you had to spew it to my face just to get my reaction?

That's where your huge mistake came from because I am unlike your mother, so you greatly misfired this one time.

Shameless moid.

3 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Slynation:
Her matter self tire person, just one statement and she delivered a whole novel...It can only be love from afar cheesy
grin grin Make I just ignore her and focus on my crypto trade. Her matter taya me. Money is more important to me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Don't fight dirty with women, but it's me you want to fight dirty with?

You will learn.

No long story.

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Slynation:

Do you want us to open the unfinished matter of the worms and maggots that gave birth to you, from the other day? smiley

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Feskyles:
Trust me....
iLegend's lasticle is actually the bomb if,elif and only if you can painstakingly practice all what you could see in the book....
I told buyers to come take back their 10k if it doesn't work, but till this day, no single soul has EVER come back to ask for his money back after thousands of copies sold.

Nigerians that I know love to scam or cheat others, but it baffles me till this day that none has ever come back to say, "iLegend give me back my money — your Lasticle didn't work."

Nigerians really shocked me. Anyway, to have loyals customers, be honest in all you do and have an amazing product that exceeds their expectations. With this, haters will hate you, but clients will keep coming.

Indians and Americans love those books. My inbox is filled with their messages.

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Slynation:
It can only be love from afar cheesy

I mean, just like you love feminists from afar too...attack them in public, but sending DMs in private.

Hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Feskyles:
Trust me....

I can see the psychology right here. So obvious, and impressive. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Feskyles: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
iLegendd:
I told buyers to come take back their 10k if it doesn't work, but till this day, no single soul has EVER come back to ask for his money back after thousands of copies sold.

Nigerians that I know love to scam or cheat others, but it baffles me till this day that none has ever come back to say, "iLegend give me back my money — your Lasticle didn't work."

Nigerians really shocked me. Anyway, to have loyals customers, be honest in all you do and have an amazing product that exceeds their expectations. With this, haters will hate you, but clients will keep coming.

Indians and Americans love those books. My inbox is filled with their messages.

Shey you go drop the *EsCoFi* boss?
Nor dey whyne us o..

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tips for Men

When you wake in the morning, whether you believe in God or not,

1. Pray even if it's for 10 seconds
2. Do pushup immediately (EXTREMELY important)
3. Brush your teeth
4. Drink water
5. Wash if you have to
6. Clean the house if you have to
7. Exercise again for some minutes, then shower
8. Prepare something to eat
9. Go straight to business or work
10. Finally, check your social media accounts, but don't get lost in it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by akwesenana: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Another mad goat.

You for post am with your main moniker naw.

Epa.
Who be this fool?
Orue.
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Feskyles:

Shey you go drop the *EsCoFi* boss?
Nor dey whyne us o..
The book has been banned by my boss, Joe Cléf. He said it's too good and dangerous to be in the hands of the youths. It's crazier than 48 Laws of Power.

Banning it is to protect women. You know, we don't want what will hurt women. Our job is to protect women. grin

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
akwesenana:
Who be this fool?
Orue.

The fool you're too scared to address with your main moniker.

Orue and whatever it means plus its attending similarities back to you in tenfold.

3 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
iLegendd:
The book has been banned by my boss, Joe Cléf. He said it's too good and dangerous to be in the hands of the youths. It's crazier than 48 Laws of Power.

Banning it is to protect women. You know, we don't want what will hurt women. Our job is to protect women. grin

Until it is time to be misogynistic to them, you forgot to add.

Protect women until they are no longer conservative or conventional and you deem them slůts that are not worthy of your respects.

Orue.

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by akwesenana: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

The fool You're too scared to address with your main moniker.

Orue and whatever it means plus its attending similarities back to you in tenfold.
I have no idea who/ what you're talking about.
Have a nice night. smiley

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by garriAndsugar: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Out of all the important things.. it's this rubbish that should interest someone.. if the book is actually working you wouldn't be here disturbing us always. Others would have testified.. and only jobless people wants to last long in bed.
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
akwesenana:
I have no idea who/ what you're talking about.
Have a nice night. smiley

I pray that smiley emoji turn a frown that'll disturb you in a nightmare this night.

Don't forget I am only being toxic as you've pegged me.

So, have [whatever] night.
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by iLegendd(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Out of all the important things.. it's this rubbish that should interest someone.. if the book is actually working you wouldn't be here disturbing us always. Others would have testified.. and only jobless people wants to last long in bed.
Okay, you have a good point and have a nice day.
Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Surprisingly, it's only some kind of accounts that are only coming to "testify". grin grin

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by akwesenana: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I pray that smiley emoji turn a frown that'll disturb you in a nightmare this night.

Don't forget I am only being toxic as you've pegged me.

So, have [whatever] night.

Whatever makes you wake up.
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
If you like ignore me or form uninterested, I know you know me too well enough to understand that that kin thing no dey faze me.

I go leave anytime wey I wan leave.

And if I leave, come back here to come and say I gave up and you "sent" me away with not engaging me o, lmaoooo.

I hope I have formally made it into your list of certified Nairaland enemies now.

Next time, you go think am twice before you utter or insinuate rubbish about me, when I no know your bad head and baga from Adam before.

2 Likes

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
akwesenana:
Whatever makes you wake up.
smiley

Goan rest, joor.

Olof*.

1 Like

Re: +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl by Feskyles: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
iLegendd:

Lol...okay boss..
Buh una nor do well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This / You Should Never Do This During Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.