Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff (78116 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by stanbright(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by windvane(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2022
iiifedimma:
The police should also interrogate the Baby Mamas wherever they are maybe one or more of them may have conspires with any of the domestic workers to commit this crime maybe after finding out that Davido will WILL his properties to the deceased. Though it's just an assumption sha,

And With a CCTV footages, more will be revealed.
May his soul R.I.P.�

And moreover they should have assigned a permanent maid that will always be accompanying the boy to wherever he goes. It is so very much sad. The little boy was very innocent and to me it was sheer negligence on the part of parents that cause this very huge loose to them
say after me,I shall not be poor or have a poor man’s mentality…
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by newnigerdelta00: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2022
Laggafin:
Davido should be questioned .. why all D's mysterious deaths around him Ifeanyi if ur death no pure.. Expose every gadamn Shit..

Very stupid parents,davido himself and chioma and cartels all should be investigated

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Flier: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2022
This shit will never stop till Nigeria enact a law that will criminalise killing your own child due to negligence
I am so so pained,they need to start sending parent to jail! Your swimming pool should be fenced if you have children,other countries celebrities also have swimming in their houses and their children are not dying.I dont even get myself since last night I hate something like this.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by hammerT: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2022
nedekid:

Arrested for what?
They left a child in the care of nanny and other domestic workers and traveled?
The fact you have a child, does that mean you must carry the child along where ever you go? What about working parents?
If the little boy had been left at home all to himself, with another minor, locked in the house, then you can say negligence, and security agencies will prosecute them.
Not in this case.

EVERYBODY WILL GIVE STATEMENT AND SPEND NIGHTS IN JAIL AND BE CHARGED TO COURT.

LET THE COURT DECIDE WHO WILL GO BACK HOME.

IFEANYI DEATH NO REACH FOR CHIOMA AND DAVIDO TO SLEEP FOR CELL?
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2022
It's sad that they now want to shift the blame on the poor domestic staff, when it's the responsibility of the parents to babyproof the house in the first place, especially when there's a pool.
onegig:

I wouldn't be surprised the so called domestic staff they are talking about are some poor people they pay N30k to per month and give some hand-me-downs to.

Look at most rich Nigerians. Gateman 15k guarding a multibillion naira house.

Domestic staff -20k

Driver- 45k ( has poor training, drinks alcohol, lives in squalor so doesn't get the required rest) drives big Oga around the country and one day he sleeps off on the wheel and has head on collision killing the boss or boss madam or kids .

Rest in peace to the little one . Hopefully God consoles the parent.

Kids are a handful and they would disappear with those tiny legs of theirs in a split second. If you don't hear their voice in 10 seconds know they are up to some mischief or trying to injure themselves. So parents have to be on the watch 247 till they are off age. More reasons a delegated staff member when parents aren't in with strict rules and the proper training is required.

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by windvane(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Kingcalls:
This thing na planned work...I can bet that the other baby mamas hand de for this matter ... he always displayed ifeanyi and was talking about marrying chioma thats not even from his tribe despite being the 3rd abi 4th baby mama...and na only she born man... men really don't know how evil women can be ... one of those baby mamas fit don pay domestic staff to execute this deadly act

What happened to Dbanjs son was were they got the Idea from... with all the Adults in the house and knowing fully well what happened to Dbanjs son recently.... they also took advantage of the video that came out when Davido was teaching him how to swim last week ... fear women oooo, the only gender that face the devil and had discussion and agreed with the devil
stupid you…it is what you can do you will always think someone can do to you..where were you when he was all over social media for his daughter Imade?I am not a fan but when humans think this way,then they are animals
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by zadokchidi: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2022
All the baby mamas should be question..fear women
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Praktikals(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Laggafin:
Davido should be questioned .. why all D's mysterious deaths around him Ifeanyi if ur death no pure.. Expose every gadamn Shit..
How myopic can you get?
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by hammerT: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2022
zadokchidi:
All the baby mamas should be question..fear women

THE THING DEY GIVE ME MURDER VIBES.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Laggafin: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Very stupid parents,davido himself and chioma and cartels all should be investigated
Yes bro..dat negligence is over wired
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by seborrhic: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2022
zoedew:
One expects that the police will take in the reckless and irresponsible parents who live a wild lifestyle for questioning and possible prosecution. The interest of the dead child was not well protected while he lived. In saner climes the parents will be required to provide answers to questions as to where they were
Dindirin.
What else where they expected to do?
Davido left the child in the care of not 1,but at least 8,if not more domestic staff!
So as a celebrity with all the numerous travels he does and engagements,he should be taking the child up and down the whole world on almost a weekly basis?
The mum,yes,had she been around with her motherly instincts,may have noticed earlier than there was something amiss and maybe won't even have allowed him in the pool without the father's presence.But hindsight they say is 60,60 or whatever.
If Davido had been taking the boy everywhere he goes,it's lots like you that would still have come here to crucify him,that with all the wealth he has,he cannot employ a nanny to be looking after the child at home,instead of allowing him pass through all the stress of travels and engagements at such a tender age.Or you would have even insinuated that he is unnecessarily showing off the child.
Now the man employed many to do nothing more than look over a child,you still concoct something in your brain to blame him for it.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2022
somebody must be held accountable for this, this is a pure case of negligence and attempted manslaughter, 8 domestic staff in a big house, yet d Son of d owner of d house died, can u imagine, This death is unbelievable
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by joyandfaith: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2022
Abdujapha:

Police questioning them is in order in my opinion cause this horrible death due to negligence in the highest order of [b]both parents and domestic staff [/b]could have easily been averted. Very horrible way to die....drowning.
RIP young Champ!

Fixed!!
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by codemaniacs: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2022
LawMan44:
undecided

What a passage?

What a loss?

Why are you emailing me
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by BATified2023: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2022
bimbolly67:
The circumstances that warrant this boy's death is very spiritual. Ever since chioma and davido reunite to continue their relationship, I have been smelling fowl odours within my inner thought. Some of Davido's baby mamas were not happy about them coming back together and this is what it has caused. I repeat what I have said earlier, davido is responsible for his son's death. Only God knows what they use that small boy to do. Sacrifice of fame, power, wealth and so on.
like seriously this is what me n my fellow shop owners are discussing now but I no wan put mouth cos some people are already forming woke by saying it’s carelessness but I know it’s more than physical

At least like 5 of his guys have died mysteriously with no reasonable explanation to what went wrong

I remember
Chime
Tagbo
Dj olu
N 2 other guys n now his son

To me there’s more to it but I don’t like to argue with people on cases like this cos some people don’t understand spirituality

This was d same thing exactly that happened to Artist Hubert ogunde n he never hid his involvement in occultism

In an interview before he died he said it jokingly that

“At least they have taken 5 of his wife,maybe he’s next cos he doesn’t think they would want to take anything again”

He said it just like a joke n they laughed but people remembered after he died

3 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2022
So sad and painful
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by blowjohn(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2022
olisaEze:
Even those that have never been responsible for anything else but themselves will have an opinion once you lose ur kid! That girl lost her education and her only link to a man she loves. It’s got to be a double blow for her, so pls be nice. And if u can’t, just shut da hell up! cool

Which love
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Jaisman26(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
This death lies on 3 major factors

1. Negligence
2. Davidos baby mamas
3. Davido himself

But in all God overseas everything

Davido has recorded so much deaths around him that he should cry out for a spiritual help if the ones he’s consulting ain’t working

That’s why most times I don’t envy fame and wealth bcuz Omo if Dog tell you wetin him dey see on his way to hunt for poo you go manage the garri u get for house
I wonder why and when we blacks would grow up and stop this nonsense imagination of attaching rituals to any death of our love ones. My brother go and do a legit Hustling by the time God's blessings fall on you, you go dey shock say those your friends that you normally drink garri together will be the first to call you either yahoo or a ritually. We never believe that true riches and fame exists in Africa why?
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Heads will roll angry
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Sterope(f): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Exactly, their fault is that they work for people rich enough to ruin their lives. How can you have 8 staffs and not a single one delegated for the little one. Even at that, the family members at home are just as guilty of negligence.

onegig:

I wouldn't be surprised the so called domestic staff they are talking about are some poor people they pay N30k to per month and give some hand-me-downs to.

Look at most rich Nigerians. Gateman 15k guarding a multibillion naira house.

Domestic staff -20k

Driver- 45k ( has poor training, drinks alcohol, lives in squalor so doesn't get the required rest) drives big Oga around the country and one day he sleeps off on the wheel and has head on collision killing the boss or boss madam or kids .

Rest in peace to the little one . Hopefully God consoles the parent.

Kids are a handful and they would disappear with those tiny legs of theirs in a split second. If you don't hear their voice in 10 seconds know they are up to some mischief or trying to injure themselves. So parents have to be on the watch 247 till they are off age. More reasons a delegated staff member when parents aren't in with strict rules and the proper training is required.

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by LadySarah: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2022
8 coconut heads plus two negligent parents.
I'll rather have one for each child than the several.Everybody thinks someone is with him as against when its just one person.
Also with Dbanjs experience,one would think swimming pools in homes are now childproofed.Why didnt the parents chikdproof it since more so now that his father. Started swimming lessons for him which may have piqued his curiosity/interest in the water.

Rip Lil one.Rip Ifeco cry cry
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by blowjohn(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

The domestic staff are the scapegoats. Dbanj own happen. Where were the parents?

The parents should be questioned
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Eriokanmi: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2022
nedekid:

Arrested for what?
They left a child in the care of nanny and other domestic workers and traveled?
The fact you have a child, does that mean you must carry the child along where ever you go? What about working parents?
If the little boy had been left at home all to himself, with another minor, locked in the house, then you can say negligence, and security agencies will prosecute them.
Not in this case.
Arrested for negligence of course. Unlike here, you don't just build anything over there without due approval from the government and there are rules binding on any form if building, including a swimming pool...if you're owning an ordinary pet, there are rules you must adhere to. If you kill that pet , you're going to be treated in line with the rules guiding pets.

Why not build a poolproof around the pool as a homeowner? This could have prevented the tot from nearing the pool in the first place. The caregivers would be made to face the law in line with the law binging on them and terms of the contract breached no doubt. I remember the neighbour who was arrested after his car was hit and the baby inside the car had a minor injury. He was arrested for not putting baby on board sticker to have cautioned whoever was driving from behind ....imagine that. He paid a fine. In a similar case elsewhere, a child had a minor accident after the car was hit from behind because there was no babyeat on board. One could have said , but only the driver needed to have been arrested instead of the owner of the car...he was charged for negligence and he paid handsomely for that. When you have kids at home, the onus is on you to build a poolproof around it , especially if you have kids living with you. This precautionary measures must have been indicated by the relevant agency in charge of swimming pool approvals, including life jackets for kids.

Same applies to hotels. Some would tell you not to near the place if you don't know how to swim or you have a kid with you. You'd even see signs with a cross bar on a kid on approaching the pool. Some would have the details of the pool, including its depth on the notice board. An instructor would need to be notified before you near it. Do we have such measures here and if we do, do we adhere to them?
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Kingcalls: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2022
windvane:
stupid you…it is what you can do you will always think someone can do to you..where were you when he was all over social media for his daughter Imade?I am not a fan but when humans think this way,then they are animals

Shut ur mouth u this fool... u women are evil... evil gender that dines with the devil...u inclusive

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by onegig(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Samantha123:
It's sad that they now want to shift the blame on the poor domestic staff, when it's the responsibility of the parents to babyproof the house in the first place, especially when there's a pool.

Hopefully, this was just a freak accident and no one has to go down for this.

Thoughts and prayers with all the families involved.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by TheNoble007(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Kingcalls:
This thing na planned work...I can bet that the other baby mamas hand de for this matter ... he always displayed ifeanyi and was talking about marrying chioma thats not even from his tribe despite being the 3rd abi 4th baby mama...and na only she born man... men really don't know how evil women can be ... one of those baby mamas fit don pay domestic staff to execute this deadly act

What happened to Dbanjs son was were they got the Idea from... with all the Adults in the house and knowing fully well what happened to Dbanjs son recently.... they also took advantage of the video that came out when Davido was teaching him how to swim last week ... fear women oooo, the only gender that face the devil and had discussion and agreed with the devil

Chioma is senseless. She didn't act like a proper Igbo lady. How will she leave her beloved child in the care of a domestic staff? Someone of that status should know that her child can be a target. The deceased boy is the major link between her and Davido. If this is true, then watch how their relationship even marriage proposal will take a spiral spin. It's a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by salem1996: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
This death lies on 3 major factors

1. Negligence
2. Davidos baby mamas
3. Davido himself

But in all God overseas everything

Davido has recorded so much deaths around him that he should cry out for a spiritual help if the ones he’s consulting ain’t working

That’s why most times I don’t envy fame and wealth bcuz Omo if Dog tell you wetin him dey see on his way to hunt for poo you go manage the garri u get for house

Your last part will draw insults to you but that's the truth.

I remember a video documentary of three ladies that were into stripping jobs abroad. They said the smiles on their faces does not mean they enjoy what they do.

T.I in his song Castle Walls said
"Observing the estate through the gate from the outside going in.
But you'll think I got them made, you better look again.
I got a maid and a butler and a mansion, the belief is that am living out a millionaire fantasy with phantom and Ferraris on the driveway.
But you see it came in exchange of the same man's sanity "

Kanye West once said,
" I sold my soul to the Devil, it was a crappy deal"

A lot of these celebs sometimes wish they have the free life that the average man has.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Pablo2k3: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Migos takeoff is dead .

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Cigarini: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Laggafin:

Wetin u dey talk cef. Davido's son died of negligence. Same thing happend to Dbanj. We should stop attributing all deaths to evil or spiritual attack.

There were no safety measures in place. Even an adult can drown so it's not new. That's why when the pool is not in use it should be covered. Also a skilled pool side assistant / diver should be present at all times in emergency situations. However , my deepest condolences goes to Davido and his family. RIP Ifeanyi.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Kingcalls: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2022
sixthsensekids:

Let me share another thought form with you.

What if...

After the training in the morning, the boy just want to go try by himself, just to see how capable he was.

If you have a 3 year old baby at home, you must have watched him picking the remote control and change channels, especially taking to cartoon network.

Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge, never assume anything yet.

The swimming is outside either building...at least for Dbanj , his pool was inside the building... so with all the Adults in the house that little boy just strolled out of the building without anyone noticing it and he went straight to the pool ... dont be surprised if the paid staff even mentioned the pool to him so that he will just go there and she will form say she no even see the pikin that evening ... manipulation is what women are known for
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by LadySarah: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2022
blowjohn:

The parents should be questioned
The parents share 100% of the blame.

Recently hr Started swimming lessons for him which obviously peaked his curiosity,they should have childprooofed that pool the same day a baby was brought into that home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.