Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? (5031 Views)

I Regret Becoming An Athiest / Why You Should Not Take The Pascal's Wager And Become An Athiest / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

I also don’t know which atheist told you this “Atheists say life is purposeless and meaningless and without an intelligent guide, without good or bad”
You are useless and miserable.
All your directions are found in a religion, without religion you are nothing.
God is a title not a person, the name of your god is Yahweh, a Murderer and a homicide lover.
You lack the knowledge on your jewish deities and religion, no wonder you are a lunatic theist and a blood thirsty yahweh worshipper.

Because atheists don’t worship your own god called yahweh they automatically don’t have purpose, are you that irrational?
Not everyone purpose is to be a jewish slave like you.

You are a fake atheist. When I say that atheists do not believe that life has a purpose and meaning, I know what I say
Go and check the website of atheism
Do you know Richard Dawkins, he is a renowned scientists and atheist. He is like the Pope in modern day atheism and if you don't know him, you know nothing about atheism

Go and read what he said about the purpose of life as well as other atheists.
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You are a fake atheist. When I say that atheists do not believe that life has a purpose and meaning, I know what I say
Do you know Richard Dawkins, he is a renowned scientists and atheist. He is like the Pope in modern day atheism and if you don't know him, you know nothing about atheism

You are an illiterate.
Wtf is the website for atheism, send the link.
Do we also have website for theism?

So using your logic, whatever the Catholic pope says about theism is your watchword?

Because I don’t believe in your Israelite god, yahweh that automatically means I don’t have a purpose, what kind of slave thinking is that?

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

You are an illiterate.
Wtf is the website for atheism, send the link.
Do we also have website for theism?

So using your logic, whatever the Catholic pope says about theism is your watchword?

Understand English
Why do you act like a dog?
If you behave this way online, I can easily picture the kind of person you are!
I did not say atheism have a unique website but there are website that promotes it or talk about it or dedicated to it just as there are sites for agricultural info, education, religion and the rest.

Go to those ones, any one or all of them, go to Wikipedia or Britannica and learn the whole concept of atheism especially as to the purpose of life. Read what they say. Did you not dispute that atheists do not have different school of thoughts. If so, you're not a real atheist to believe that life is purposeless and meaningless. You're the first atheist to think differently and that's why I said no real atheists in 9ja
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Understand English
I did not say atheism have a unique website but there are website that promotes it or talk about it or dedicated to it just as there are sites for agricultural info, education, religion and the rest.

Go to those ones, any one or all of them, go to Wikipedia or Britannica and learn the whole concept of atheism especially as to the purpose of life. Read what they say. Did you not dispute that atheists do not have different school of thoughts. If so, you're not a real atheist to believe that life is purposeless and meaningless. You're the first atheist to think differently and that's why I said no real atheists in 9ja

You are the one acting like a worthless jewish slave.
We have hundreds of theism websites, muslims have their website, Satanist have their website, Judaist have their website, Christianity have their website. You are making zero sense.

Send the screenshot where Wikipedia or Britannica talks about atheism and way of life, you are a pathetic liar.
Atheists means not believing in gods, any other thing are individual opinions. Theism means believing in god or gods, each theist with different opinions of their gods. You are an illiterate.

Using Wikipedia or Britannica, also look up the origin of your deity, yahweh.

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phraences:

They make this stuff up cos they can't comprehend that people can stop believing in God and still live a fulfilled life.

I am guessing that is part of it, my father's-farm-is-the-biggest syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Understand English

You are a irritating liar just to promote your deities, can you quote out where you saw richard dawkins say “life of atheist is purposeless.”
Why are you behaving like a hardened criminal?

You said I should look up atheism on Wikipedia and brittinica, have you also look up yahweh and Christianity on them?

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by LikeAking: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
cornelboy:

Tell me what makes you think you're not brain washed yourself?

Funny question...
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

You are a irritating liar just to promote your deities, can you quote out where you saw richard dawkins say “life of atheist is purposeless.”

You said I should look up atheism on Wikipedia and brittinica, have you also look up yahweh and Christianity on them?

I screenshot it and will send it later.
I did not say that life of an atheist is purposeless. They all agree that life has no Creator and life has no good or bad and no meaning and that is quite logical as anything that comes by accident or chance is meaningless and purposeless.

Belief in God does not mean you're religious. I believe that the universe and all living forms have a Creator and if that's true, he must have a purpose for making the earth and life as well. What is made has a Maker and every design has a designer. A carpenter has a purpose for making every piece of furniture, every inventor has a purpose for making things whether the things made are good or worthless. If there is no Creator, life is meaningless and without purpose. It does not make sense to even think that our beautiful planet will have no Maker.

Why not go and research what Richard Dawkins said? No one today can claim to be an atheist without knowing Dawkins or Flew. We can call them the fathers of modern day atheism

You see you have no sense, you are typing without sense. What did I say in my last comments make you say I act like a hardened criminal? Who's comments reflect that of a lunatic and a hardened criminal? You are the one
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I screenshot it and will send it later.
I did not say that life of an atheist is purposeless. They all agree that life has no Creator and life has no good or bad and no meaning and that is quite logical as anything that comes by accident or chance is meaningless and purposeless.

Belief in God does not mean you're religious. I believe that the universe and all living forms have a Creator and if that's true, he must have a purpose for making the earth and life as well. What is made has a Maker and every design has a designer. A carpenter has a purpose for making every piece of furniture, every inventor has a purpose for making things whether the things made are good or worthless. If there is no Creator, life is meaningless and without purpose. It does not make sense to even think that our beautiful planet will have no Maker.

Why not go and research what Richard Dawkins said? No one today can claim to be an atheist without knowing Dawkins or Flew. We can call them the fathers of modern day atheism

You see you have no sense, you are typing without sense. What did I say in my last comments make you say I act like a hardened criminal? Who's comments reflect that of a lunatic and a hardened criminal? You are the one

Send it , we are waiting
Oh you said atheists life were purposeless.

It’s only an illiterate that will say “an atheist without knowing Dawkins or Flew. We can call them the fathers of modern day atheism”

Can you show one person apart from you that says this, just one person.
Pathetic liar and an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

As to the divine name, the best place to find the research is not from Wiki and you know it. There are many references that gives the real history and the meaning of the name long before Wiki was born. It is found in many manuscript and ancient tablets. You're talking nonsense
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

As to the divine name, the best place to find the research is not from Wiki and you know it. There are many references that gives the real history and the meaning of the name long before Wiki was born. It is found in many manuscript and ancient tablets. You're talking nonsense

Where can we find deus?
Mention just one reference where you see your own history, just one.

You pathetic liar spewing jargons like the illiterate you are.

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Send it , we are waiting
Oh you said atheists life were purposeless.

It’s only an illiterate that will say “an atheist without knowing Dawkins or Flew. We can call them the fathers of modern day atheism”
We can call them the fathers of modern day atheism

Can you show one person apart from you that says this, just one person.

If you don't know Dawkins, you're a fake atheist

I'm going out now but I wrote what he said and I quote

Richard Dawkins 'the universe has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference'.

When I return, I'll use to words to find them and send to you. I also searched on Wiki on the purpose of life and it gave different meanings based on religious groups and school of thought. I'm about to send you that of atheists so follow

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

If you don't know Dawkins, you're a fake atheist

I'm going out now but I wrote what he said and I quote

Richard Dawkins 'the universe has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference'.

When I return, I'll use to words to find them and send to you. I also searched on Wiki on the purpose of life and it gave different meanings based on religious groups and school of thought. I'm about to send you that of atheists so follow

send me the link to the screenshot where dawkins or an “atheist” said this cheesy

We’ll expose a pathetic liar today
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

send me the link to the screenshot where dawkins or an “atheist” said this cheesy

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Image123(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phraences:

They make this stuff up cos they can't comprehend that people can stop believing in God and still live a fulfilled life.

It's not made up but the reality of many. The problem is that you think fulfillment is all about money or this life. We've met people with so much money and fame and power and are still miserable. i guess you're suffering from the disease of prosperity gospel syndrome where you think benefit of being a Christian is all about health and wealth. We have atheists regretting and weeping at the end of their lives like babies despite all the so called accomplishments. If only in this world you have hope, you are quite the miserable man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=Aemmyjah post=118071240][/quote]

Kindly send the link where an “atheist” said this.

We’ll expose a liar today cheesy
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I will do that. Your eye go clear you.
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

We are waiting pathetic liar cheesy
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Also send the link where dawkins said this “ Richard Dawkins 'the universe has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference'.”

We’ll know who is desperately twisting words of someone to promote their deity.
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Imagine a person who disagree with the idea of a SUPREME BEING wanting to talk about the purpose of life!

The problem with atheists is the way they will be dodging questions but expecting you to answer all the questions that comes to their minds, i have dealt with him several times so he began running away from me using insults as a shield because he realized that i'm not interested in exchange of insults but intelligent talks which himself and all his professors in Atheism can't withstand! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pathetic lunatic polytheist bwahahahah
Baldheads are your authority, we get it cheesy
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Phraences: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Image123:

It's not made up but the reality of many. The problem is that you think fulfillment is all about money or this life. We've met people with so much money and fame and power and are still miserable. i guess you're suffering from the disease of prosperity gospel syndrome where you think benefit of being a Christian is all about health and wealth. We have atheists regretting and weeping at the end of their lives like babies despite all the so called accomplishments. If only in this world you have hope, you are quite the miserable man.

Where do you see atheists weeping You have an overactive imagination!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Phraences: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Imagine a person who disagree with the idea of a SUPREME BEING wanting to talk about the purpose of life!

The problem with atheists is the way they will be dodging questions but expecting you to answer all the questions that comes to their minds, i have dealt with him several times so he began running away from me using insults as a shield because he realized that i'm not interested in exchange of insults but intelligent talks which himself and all his professors in Atheism can't withstand! smiley

Atheists don't dodge questions because they have nothing to prove. He who asserts must prove. People who say there is a God that cannot be seen with two naked eyes are the ones that need to prove it.

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phraences:

Atheists don't dodge questions because they have nothing to prove. He who asserts must prove. People who say there is a God that cannot be seen with two naked eyes are the ones that need to prove it.

Don’t mind the lunatic polytheist, that’s how he make false assertions.

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phraences:

Have you seen air before?
Does air exist? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
There’s a reason why air can’t be seen or smelled, all these illiterate theist sha.

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by cornelboy(f): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
LikeAking:

Funny question...
Of course it is.
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:
There’s a reason why air can’t be seen or smelled, all these illiterate theist sha.

So God can't be seen or smelled but just as air can be felt the same applies to God, you only notice the effect of air on the objects around you that's how you can perceive God in the gathering of imperfect humans doing what is unbelievable! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by cornelboy(f): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
LordReed:

Neither do you so what's your point?
Nevermind
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
what makes something visible? In order for something to be visible to the human eye, it needs to interact with light in the visible electromagnetic spectrum (about 400 - 700nm for humans).

MaxInDHouse:

So God can't be seen or smelled but just as air can be felt the same applies to God, you only notice the effect of air on the objects around you that's how you can perceive God in the gathering of imperfect humans doing what is unbelievable! smiley
Air can be measured and put in a vacuum.
I can carry air and store air.

A kid can use barometer and measure air without believing in any deity.

The reason we can’t see air is because air absorb light instead of reflecting.

We also know what air is and what it contains.
Air is mostly gas
It's a mixture of different gases. The air in Earth's atmosphere is made up of approximately 78 percent nitrogen and 21 percent oxygen. Air also has small amounts of other gases, too, such as carbon dioxide, neon, and hydrogen.

It seems one has to be dumb to be a deity worshipper cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Phraences: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Have you seen air before?
Does air exist? cheesy

I feel it on my face. I assure you if an unseen being holds my hand and i feel the pressure of his touch, i will also believe.

Sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste. The five human senses. Can you see God, hear him, touch him, smell him, taste him??

I can't see air but i can feel it on my skin.

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Air can be measured and put in a vacuum.
A kid can use barometer and measure air without believing in any deity.
The reason we can’t see air is because air absorb light instead of reflecting.

God can be perceived through intelligent reasoning, a kid can use his brains to decipher strange things happening when people are doing what they shouldn't have done without a SUPREME BEING controlling them.
The reason we can't see God is because God only makes Himself visible when pleased not on demand!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet T.b Joshua Raised A Man From Death.and The Man Died Again 3 Days Later / ** Religious Intolerance In Nigeria- Who Is Culpable?? ** / How Will You Prefer To Be Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.