Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? (5109 Views)

I Regret Becoming An Athiest / Why You Should Not Take The Pascal's Wager And Become An Athiest / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God can be perceived through intelligent reasoning, a kid can use his brains to decipher strange things happening when people are doing what they shouldn't have done without a SUPREME BEING controlling them.
The reason we can't see God is because God only makes Himself visible when pleased not on demand!

You don’t need “intelligent reasoning” to use a vacuum that contains air.
Because strange things are happening that you lack knowledge of, doesn’t mean it’s your christian god, that’s laziness in thinking.

The reason we can’t see yahweh is because he exist only in a book just like zeus.
Intelligent reasoning will first tell you that “ what makes something visible? ” not spewing rhetorics from your religion.

Your air analogy is extremely dumb.

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Phraences: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:
what makes something visible? In order for something to be visible to the human eye, it needs to interact with light in the visible electromagnetic spectrum (about 400 - 700nm for humans).

Air can be measured and put in a vacuum.
I can carry air and store air.

A kid can use barometer and measure air without believing in any deity.

The reason we can’t see air is because air absorb light instead of reflecting.

We also know what air is and what it contains.
Air is mostly gas
It's a mixture of different gases. The air in Earth's atmosphere is made up of approximately 78 percent nitrogen and 21 percent oxygen. Air also has small amounts of other gases, too, such as carbon dioxide, neon, and hydrogen.

It seems one has to be dumb to be a deity worshipper cheesy

Good response.

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phraences:

I feel it on my face. I assure you if an unseen being holds my hand and i feel the pressure of his touch, i will also believe.
Sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste. The five human senses. Can you see God, hear him, touch him, smell him, taste him??
I can't see air but i can feel it on my skin.

God only makes Himself visible, audible, touchable and others at will not on demand!

I can't see God but when imperfect humans are doing things in a perfect sense then i know that it's beyond their brains someone of higher intelligence is in control.

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Phraences: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God can be perceived through intelligent reasoning, a kid can use his brains to decipher strange things happening when people are doing what they shouldn't have done without a SUPREME BEING controlling them.
The reason we can't see God is because God only makes Himself visible when pleased not on demand!

And all these years he has not been pleased by anybody abi? After all the mountains of prayers Nigerians have been sending to him.

3 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

You don’t need “intelligent reasoning” to use a vacuum that contains air.
Because strange things are happening that you lack knowledge of, doesn’t mean it’s your christian god, that’s laziness in thinking.

The reason we can’t see yahweh is because he exist only in a book just like zeus.
Intelligent reasoning will first tell you that “ what makes something visible? ” not spewing rhetorics from your religion.

Your air analogy is extremely dumb.

Your PERSONAL opinion! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your PERSONAL opinion! smiley

Okay polytheist cheesy

But stop using that air analogy, it’s dumb.
You don’t have to believe in a jewish deity to measure air with a barometer.
And if you are using intelligent reasoning, you’ll first ask yourself, “what makes something visible?”

Good boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phraences:

And all these years he has not been pleased by anybody abi? After all the mountains of prayers Nigerians have been sending to him.
It's not by hypocritical prayers but doing things in the right way! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Okay polytheist cheesy

But stop using that air analogy, it’s dumb.
You don’t have to believe in a jewish deity to measure air.
And if you are using intelligent reasoning, you’ll first ask yourself, “what makes something visible?”

Good boy cheesy

You don't have to believe in air to feel the presence of God!

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You don't have to believe in air to feel the presence of God!

Believe in air that what?

It seems yahweh worshippers are intentionally dumb

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Believe in air that what?
It seems yahweh worshippers are intentionally dumb

If you believe in air and expecting others to use some man-made form of measurement why not reason with what is controlling mortal man who are imperfect to do things in a perfect sense? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you believe in air and expecting others to use some man-made form of measurement why not reason with what is controlling mortal man who are imperfect to do things in a perfect sense? smiley

How do you believe in air?
What do you understand by air, theist?

If mortal men is being controlled and they are imperfect, that means the person controlling them too is imperfect. wink

And hope it’s not a jewish deity that’s controlling you, it seems that one na illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by LordReed(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
cornelboy:

Nevermind

Sure.

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Phraences: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's not by hypocritical prayers but doing things in the right way! smiley

grin cheesy No make me laugh. He is waiting for us to get it right before he shows himself. Rotflmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

How do you believe in air?

If mortal men is being controlled and they are imperfect, that means the person controlling them too is imperfect. wink

And hope it’s not a jewish deity that’s controlling you, it seems that one na illiterate.

Go and ask Sea divers what makes them fill air into a container and carry it on their backs before diving into the ocean. Perhaps they don't trust (believe) in air! smiley

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and ask Sea divers what makes them fill air into a container and carry it on their backs before diving into the ocean. Perhaps they don't trust (believe) in air! smiley

They don’t carry air.

It seems one has to be an illiterate to be a yahweh worshipper. cheesy

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phraences:

grin cheesy No make me laugh. He is waiting for us to get it right before he shows himself. Rotflmao cheesy

It's really funny thinking an invisible person must make Himself visible before you can believe He exist when you can see His works in the way fellow humans like you do things! wink
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

They don’t carry air.

It seems one has to be an illiterate to be a yahweh worshipper. cheesy

So what is in the GAS cylinder, oil i suppose! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So what is in the cylinder, oil i suppose! cheesy

Oxygen cylinders, you’ll know that if you know and don’t “believe” what “air” is. cheesy
Bwahahahah
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Oxygen cylinders, you’ll know that if you know what “air” is. cheesy

Bwahahahah
So OXYGEN differs from AIR? smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So OXYGEN differs from AIR? smiley

So oxygen is another name for air in your “belief?bwahahahah

No wonder you are a theist grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

So oxygen is another name for air in your “belief” bwahahahah
No wonder you are a theist grin

Ọmọ tell me something, don't know that OXYGEN differs from the AIR we breathe o! undecided
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ tell me something, don't know that OXYGEN differs from the AIR we breathe o! undecided

What do you understand by air, theist? wink
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

What do you understand by air, theist? wink
What do you mean by OXYGEN atheist? cheesy
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What do you mean by OXYGEN atheist? cheesy

What do you understand by air, theist? cheesy
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
How can a sane person say oxygen and air is the same. What?
No wonder theism is under mental disorder, it’s astonishing wink

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by cornelboy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The opposite of Sanity is Insanity, Atheism is under Insanity wink
Lol
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by LordReed(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you know. Oxygen is but 1 part of the air we breathe, that's why hospitals don't label their cylinders as air but as oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Also theist, we don’t breathe in air, we breathe in oxygen.
You’ll “know” this of you do research and not “belief” your assumptions all the time
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Imagine a person who disagree with the idea of a SUPREME BEING wanting to talk about the purpose of life!

The problem with atheists is the way they will be dodging questions but expecting you to answer all the questions that comes to their minds, i have dealt with him several times so he began running away from me using insults as a shield because he realized that i'm not interested in exchange of insults but intelligent talks which himself and all his professors in Atheism can't withstand! smiley
Thank you brother
Pls, for the sake of argument and those following his thread. I've seen the link, in fact, I've seen links to what I quoted about Richard Dawkins but I'm not able to share link here.
Pls help me do this.
Go to Google and in the search box, type ' The universe has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but pitiless difference'
There are several links that quotes what Richard Dawkins says. Kindly help me share some links and screenshots if you can.
Thank you
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's really funny thinking an invisible person must make Himself visible before you can believe He exist when you can see His works in the way fellow humans like you do things! wink

Same way they'll see a painting and acknowledge it has no painter cos they could not see him
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Same way they'll see a painting and acknowledge it has no painter cos they could not see him
It could be painters. wink
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=Aemmyjah post=118071240][/quote]

Still waiting cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This / Rccg Province Pastors Are Corrupt "ogun Province 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.