Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? (5145 Views)

I Regret Becoming An Athiest / Why You Should Not Take The Pascal's Wager And Become An Athiest / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by OgaNightmare(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
The religions we slave for are they ones turning us to atheists.
When we discover that the whole thing was a sham and they were covering our eyes with a veil all this while.
Religion is the main contributor to the rising number of atheists, due to their absurd claims and hypocrisy alongside with concocted doctrines used to bind the minds and thinking faculties of the members.
I almost became an atheist at a point in my life, but things didn't go that way, I had to reinvent my faith............I no longer allowed myself to be bound by the creeds and traditions of mere mortal men cool

5 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by sonmvayina(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
There is a third door..

Explore it first..
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
OgaNightmare:
When we discover that the whole thing was a sham and they were covering our eyes with a veil all this while.
Religion is the main contributor to the rising number of atheists, due to their absurd claims and hypocrisy alongside with concocted doctrines used to bind the minds and thinking faculties of the members.
I almost became an atheist at a point in my life, but things didn't go that way, I had to reinvent my faith............I no longer allowed myself to be bound by the creeds and traditions of mere mortal men cool
That is what religion is. A bunch of lies - logical fallacies- sold to the ignorant and unwise using the name of God. undecided
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by OgaNightmare(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is what religion is. A bunch of lies - logical fallacies- sold to the ignorant and unwise using the name of God. undecided

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by OgaNightmare(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:
What do we expect brainwashed theists to say.
You're giving them a lot of headache here grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
OgaNightmare:

You're giving them a lot of headache here grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

My pleasure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by OgaNightmare(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Did I say Christianity is synonymous to theism. For millenniums, there have been myriads of religions and they all profess belief in God
I'm not a polytheist neither is Max. Stop talking like a mad man and act gentlemanly. Is this how atheists behave? Oh, most atheists believe in evolution right- that God is not responsible for making the universe. They also believe that man evolve from beasts. Now I see who is exhibiting beastly behavior. Hmm, you are indeed an atheist in character. Chop knuckle
*Red Herring alert!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by OgaNightmare(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

My pleasure cheesy
I can't see any of them making a clear arguments devoid of curses, just hurling ad hominems here and there grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
OgaNightmare:

I can't see any of them making a clear arguments devoid of curses, just hurling ad hominems here and there grin grin grin grin
And when i give them their doses back they start playing victim grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
I've always told you that you're an atheist but in disguise! wink
Once you're always expecting miracles before you can believe (trust) in the existence of God, is that not the argument of your disguised atheistic brothers?
Well let me enlighten you on the secret Jesus revealed to us:

Faithful people throughout the earth will share the same line of thought {John 17:22} so there will not be any division among them {1Corinthians 1:10} but as for faithless crowds they will be bundled into various sects though they will all oppose the united family of TRUTH yet they themselves will never agree on anything {Luke 11:23} other than just to support themselves against God's people!

That's why you can't confidently mention the name of your sect because you know there's nothing you can say to challenge your real brothers: the Atheists! wink

OgaNightmare:

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Only an illiterate will say believe and trust mean same thing.

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Phraences: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why should God have answered your Davido's prayers? undecided

Has your Davido been a faithful servant of God for God to owe Him an answer? undecided

How can you expect to count on a God you blatantly refuse and reject every chance you get? undecided

Una dey use una brain so? undecided

Davido is just an example. Use your brain!!! Believers and unbelievers, faithful servants and unfaithful servants go through suffering and pain. What is now the benefit of knowing God if you are still suffering as unbelievers? And don’t mention eternal life!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phraences:
1. Davido is just an example. Use your brain!!!

2. Believers and unbelievers, faithful servants and unfaithful servants go through suffering and pain.

3. What is now the benefit of knowing God if you are still suffering as unbelievers? And don’t mention eternal life!!!!
1. An example of what exactly? A person who does not submit to God's terms yet making demands of God and expecting God to acquiesce? undecided

2. You mean the so-called believers and "faithful" servants who you have personally verified live according to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, and not the doctrines and traditions of mogs and pastors, right? undecided

3. Again, why do you assume it reasonable to ignore the terms and conditions of the agreement God has put forth God, yet demanding God bend to your demands as though He owes you? undecided

The agreement is a Logical one so try to a least use your brain in processing these things. undecided
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phraences:

Davido is just an example. Use your brain!!! Believers and unbelievers, faithful servants and unfaithful servants go through suffering and pain. What is now the benefit of knowing God if you are still suffering as unbelievers? And don’t mention eternal life!!!!

Jesus and his disciples have experienced lots of maltreatment from their fellow Jews and their relief is not coming so soon that's exactly what Jesus told them so Peter asked him:

“Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?” Matthew 19:27

This was Jesus' response:

“Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life" Mark 10:29-30[/b]

Here Jesus is telling his disciples the one and only benefit they will get that no other religions can't get:
They will have families throughout the earth as if there's nowhere they go members of their family awaits them.

So it wasn't miracles Jesus promised them the everlasting life is the real deal which will come later but the only evidence that they're already on the right path is a global family of peace loving worshipers! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Wilgrea7(m): 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
cornelboy:
"If not for Jehovah, I would have been an atheist.

I happily thought of being an atheist where I can follow selfish interests and not be accountable to God but atheists are the most unhappiest people in the planet. They reflect no true joy, purpose, meaning in life. Most of them die like animals- living a purposeless and meaningless life, at old age, you know your life is purposeless and most die depressed. This is not an assumption, I made research. Their joy is ephemeral."

If you don't know what atheism is, or what it entails, why not educate yourself rather than come here to spread your make-believe theories. I'm curious to see what "research" you did that led you to this conclusion. Because the last time i checked, simply saying "I made research" doesn't count.

Aemmyjah this applies to you too. I don't know where you guys are getting your data from. It's honestly a little embarrassing seeing you guys try to slander atheists, while simultaneously failing to know what atheism is, or what it entails, and rather trying to attack it based on your wrong and poorly preconceived notions.

Do better

3 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by cornelboy(f): 12:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Wilgrea7:

If you don't know what atheism is, or what it entails, why not educate yourself rather than come here to spread your make-believe theories. I'm curious to see what "research" you did that led you to this conclusion. Because the last time i checked, simply saying "I made research" doesn't count.
Aemmyjah this applies to you too. I don't know where you guys are getting your data from. It's honestly a little embarrassing seeing you guys try to slander atheists, while simultaneously failing to know what atheism is, or what it entails, and rather trying to attack it based on your wrong and poorly preconceived notions.
Do better
Sup
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 6:12am On Nov 03, 2022
cornelboy:

Sup

If not for Jehovah, I would have been an atheist.“

So muslims too are atheists?

Most Theists don’t even know what they are!
If you don’t believe in yahweh, there are other 1000 gods you can believe in, yahweh is just one of the gods available.

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by cornelboy(f): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Maynman:

If not for Jehovah, I would have been an atheist.“
So muslims too are atheists?
Most Theists don’t even know what they are!
If you don’t believe in yahweh, there are other 1000 gods you can believe in, yahweh is just one of the gods available.
Yahweh has proven to be the source of life, the creator.
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2022
cornelboy:

Yahweh has proven to be the source of life, the creator.

Show me one proof.

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Snitch24(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. you know this question of yours makes no sense no matter how many times you ask it. I mean what authority do you have to decide whether the organization can or cannot remove pages from the Bible which it publishes? undecided

2. Books they pay homage to? Who are they? undecided

3. If indeed they are, why do you pay so much attention to them? You no get better to do with your time? undecided
You know nothing definitely
I shouldn't worry about my life ?
Lmao
So they just decided those pages are not useful
I should be more worried
And that explains everything tnx

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Kobojunkie: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Snitch24:
1. You know nothing definitely I shouldn't worry about my life? Lmao
2. So they just decided those pages are not useful
I should be more worried And that explains everything tnx
1. What has the Vatican and its Bible to do with your very life? undecided

2. You don't even see that the one who shackles you is you, do you? You happen to exist at a time when the views of the vatican and its book should not matter at all to your existence yet you can't seem to see that at all for some reason. undecided
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Snitch24(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What has the Vatican and its Bible to do with your very life? undecided

2. You don't even see that the one who shackles you is you, do you? You happen to exist at a time when the views of the vatican and its book should not matter at all to your existence yet you can't seem to see that at all for some reason. undecided
WAIT
you guys seems to be even more confused than i am
yall just typing gibberish
you're asking me what the bible has to do with my life
seriously ?

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Kobojunkie: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Snitch24:
1. WAIT you guys seems to be even more confused than i am yall just typing gibberish
2. you're asking me what the bible has to do with my life. Seriously ?
1. I am afraid you are the one spewing gibberish asserting the removal of "pages" from a book called "the bible" somehow directly impacts your life. undecided

2. Yes, I am asking you what that book has to do with your life. I am myself a follower of Jesus Christ and even I wouldn't make such a statement. undecided
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Snitch24(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid you are the one spewing gibberish asserting the removal of "pages" from a book called "the bible" somehow directly impacts your life. undecided

2. Yes, I am asking you what that book has to do with your life. I am myself a follower of Jesus Christ and even I wouldn't make such a statement. undecided
sorry bro
i feel your pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Snitch24:

sorry bro
i feel your pain
Don't mistake your pain for mine abeg! undecided
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Snitch24:

sorry bro
i feel your pain
She’s a sadist.
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Snitch24(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Don't mistake your pain for mine abeg! undecided
im not pained bro
the story in the original book has alot of contradiction
in my own opinion those books were removed to create a different story line that suits their doctrine
im done arguing
one day the truth shall be reveal and everybody eye go clear

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Snitch24:
1. im not pained bro
the story in the original book has alot of contradiction
in my own opinion those books were removed to create a different story line that suits their doctrine

2. im done arguing. one day the truth shall be reveal and everybody eye go clear
1. What original book? Numerous organizations do exactly the same with the books and doctrines - all lies - they publish, but why do you think all of that somehow has something to do with your life? undecided

2. You seem to think the very definition of your existence has something to do with an organization referred to as the Vatican and you somehow don't see you are lost as far as truth is concerned? undecided
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Snitch24(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What original book? Numerous organizations do exactly the same with the books and doctrines - all lies - they publish, but why do you think all of that somehow has something to do with your life? undecided

2. You seem to think the very definition of your existence has something to do with an organization referred to as the Vatican and you somehow don't see you are lost as far as truth is concerned? undecided
i dont even have enough strength to read your reply
help me beg CALA to return my money
im so sorry if ive said anything annoying so far
life is simple we all have our own different opinion
no manual for this life
nice chatting bro
peace

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Snitch24:

help me beg CALA
no manual for this life
nice chatting bro
peace
Please go back through your posts to realize that the questions you ask have no meaning whatsoever. undecided
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2022
Snitch24:

help me beg CALA to return my money
no manual for this life
nice chatting bro
peace

Snitch, no insults bro
I understand you
I felt that way too
I once looked up to the skies and told God that he is the most wicked personality of all time

I later realise I was wrong and acted in ignorance and from a bitter heart and on things I did not understand
Try to understand things
There are faithful men in the Bible that asked same and God never scolded them. He corrected their flawed thinking
You're not wicked to ask what you don't understand but try to learn the truth

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Snitch24(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Snitch, no insults bro
I understand you
I felt that way too
I once looked up to the skies and told God that he is the most wicked personality of all time

I later realise I was wrong and acted in ignorance and from a bitter heart and on things I did not understand
Try to understand things
There are faithful men in the Bible that asked same and God never scolded them. He corrected their flawed thinking
You're not wicked to ask what you don't understand but try to learn the truth

Wow
Tnx br

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Book Of Luke. (Very Deep Words of JESUS) / Moses Actually Wrote About Jesus; Jesus Is The God Of Moses / All Skeptics, Rationalists, Agnostics, Humanists: Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.