Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? (5112 Views)

I Regret Becoming An Athiest / Why You Should Not Take The Pascal's Wager And Become An Athiest / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
LordReed:

Now you know. Oxygen is but 1 part of the air we breathe, that's why hospitals don't label their cylinders as air but as oxygen.

So it's part of the AIR we breathe which still makes it more interesting that the divers don't feel safe in water without the AIR they breathe. They BELIEVE (TRUST) in AIR yet they can't see it! wink
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Why not go and research what Richard Dawkins said? No one today can claim to be an atheist without knowing Dawkins or Flew. We can call them the fathers of modern day atheism

Apart from you, can you tell us another illiterate that says these people are the “father of modern atheism” or you making things up to promote theism?
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

It could be painters. wink

I have seen the link, I have seen links to what Richard Dawkins said, I wonder why the screenshots is not uploading but don't worry, I've asked Max to help out. The next thing for you is to deny it and say it is his personal opinion

A painting has a painter and that's true. Scientists say that the earth and nature is a marvel of design including your brain. Every design must have a designer right?
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I have seen the link, I have seen links to what Richard Dawkins said, I wonder why the screenshots is not uploading but don't worry, I've asked Max to help out. The next thing for you is to deny it and say it is his personal opinion

A painting has a painter and that's true. Scientists say that the earth and nature is a marvel of design including your brain. Every design must have a designer right?

You are changing mouth now grin

How come you are able to upload screenshot earlier, both links and screenshot you no fi send suddenly cheesy

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Thank you brother
Pls, for the sake of argument and those following his thread. I've seen the link, in fact, I've seen links to what I quoted about Richard Dawkins but I'm not able to share link here.
Pls help me do this.
Go to Google and in the search box, type ' The universe has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but pitiless difference'
There are several links that quotes what Richard Dawkins says. Kindly help me share some links and screenshots if you can.
Thank you

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjuk_DXjJD7AhVLgf0HHQ5pClEQFnoECCUQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pantheism.net%2Fpaul%2Fcause.htm&usg=AOvVaw0bgoHEe8oZTghi7CuxYRSo
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by SeniorMan715(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
smiley
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So it's part of the AIR we breathe which still makes it more interesting that the divers don't feel safe in water without the AIR they breathe. They BELIEVE (TRUST) in AIR yet they can't see it! wink

Do not mind him, we can't see or smell either air or oxygen just as we can't see heat and cold.

For those who still don't want to believe in God cos they can't see him, I ask them how they can convince a blind person that there are different colors and microorganisms like coronavirus. They act silly
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

How come you are able to upload screenshot earlier, both links and screenshot you no fi send suddenly cheesy
Wow, in all honesty, I have not seen any link or screenshots till now. Thankfully, you saw something
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Wow, in all honesty, I have not seen any link or screenshots till now. Thankfully, you saw something

You were able to screenshot this earlier, kindly copy the link where an athiest said this wink

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Max has dropped something, you may follow through. Seeing is believing. Will you now deny Dawkins?
Check Wikipedia on the Atheistic view on the purpose of life. It corroborates what Dawkins says. Either you are in another school of thought of a confused atheist
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Max has dropped something, you may follow through. Seeing is believing. Will you now deny Dawkins?
Check Wikipedia on the Atheistic view on the purpose of life. It corroborates what Dawkins says. Either you are in another school of thought of a confused atheist

there’s nothing like that. Why don’t you screenshot what he said, I’m sure you are literate enough to read.
Also check Wikipedia on the origin of your deity.

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Do not mind him, we can't see or smell either air or oxygen just as we can't see heat and cold.

For those who still don't want to believe in God cos they can't see him, I ask them how they can convince a blind person that there are different colors and microorganisms like coronavirus. They act silly

He often gets dirty whenever i take him into the journey of intelligence trying to end it all with exchange of insults but i will focus on my point until he returns to default mode! wink
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

You were able to screenshot this earlier, kindly copy the link where an athiest said this wink

It is from Wikipedia. Search purpose of life or ask any site that promote atheism. Now I see, you never bring up any definition of atheism cos you're ashamed, no concept or views and no idea of the core 'beliefs' of atheism. Keep shooting yourself
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
A lunatic polytheist that thinks oxygen is another name for air, bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

It is from Wikipedia. Search purpose of life or ask any site that promote atheism. Now I see, you never bring up any definition of atheism cos you're ashamed, no concept or views and no idea of the core 'beliefs' of atheism. Keep shooting yourself

There’s nothing like that, you are a pathetic liar.
How come you can’t suddenly send screenshot?

I already told you what atheism and theism is.

Look what Wikipedia is saying about your christian god

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Everyone knows that Darwin is their initiator!

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Stop lying

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
And this small boy, Israelite god called Yahweh is your creator.

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He often gets dirty whenever i take him into the journey of intelligence trying to end it all with exchange of insults but i will focus on my point until he returns to default mode! wink

Lol, you are really funny...

Thanks for sharing the link... The purpose of life is what we considered today in the congregation Bible study.
Logically, if we have a Maker, our lives will have meaning if we live it in harmony with God's will. Those who do not believe in a Creator lead meaningless lives with no direction in vain pursuits of short term happiness...

One thing I know for sure is that when you ask them the question 'Is atheism the answer?' They are dumb
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol, you are really funny...

Thanks for sharing the link... The purpose of life is what we considered today in the congregation Bible study.
Logically, if we have a Maker, our lives will have meaning if we live it in harmony with God's will. Those who do not believe in a Creator lead meaningless lives with no direction in vain pursuits of short term happiness...

One thing I know for sure is that when you ask them the question 'Is atheism the answer?' They are dumb
Atheists life are not that miserable to be looking for their purposes among different deities.

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:
And this small boy, Israelite god called Yahweh is your creator.

Whatever!
As long as YAHWEH (JEHOVAH) is able to fulfill His promises of a global family of peace loving worshipers as written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3 He is the true God.
You can say whatever you think it's a free world! wink
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Stop lying

I'm sorry but no time. Tomorrow, I'll teach you how to read and do research on Wikipedia
You're ridiculous��
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I'm sorry but no time. Tomorrow, I'll teach you how to read and do research on Wikipedia
You're ridiculous��

The same thing you said earlier, pathetic liar

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever!
As long as YAHWEH (JEHOVAH) is able to fulfill His promises of a global family of peace loving worshipers as written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3 He is the true God.
You can say whatever you think it's a free world! wink

Your yahweh exist only in the jewish book exactly how you are quoting those books. Your Israelite deity even has a wife.

Jehovah witness are one of the worst hypocritical people on earth.

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

The same thing you said earlier, pathetic liar

I visited Wiki this afternoon, found something interesting on the purpose of life, screenshot it and send to him. He went there and could not find anything. Hahahahahaha. Are you sure you know how to use the internet?
Besides, you've not said anything about Richard Dawkins or the link did not appear
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I visited Wiki this afternoon, found something interesting on the purpose of life, screenshot it and send to him. He went there and could not find anything. Hahahahahaha. Are you sure you know how to use the internet?
Besides, you've not said anything about Richard Dawkins or the link did not appear

You said it was posted by an atheist, pathetic liar are you changing mouth now?

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Your yahweh exist only in the jewish book exactly how you are quoting those books. Your Israelite deity even has a wife.

And due to His promises One big and happy family of peace loving worshipers sufficed in the name of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES,: they're imperfect people from different races throughout the world, they're using His word (Bible) as yardstick for right and wrong in their gathering, with the help of this book they have settled all their racial disparities, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons in their hearts and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

If you don't believe in such a person we do because we have living evidence throughout the world today! Hebrews 11:1 wink
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Atheists life are not that miserable to be looking for their purposes among different deities.

Why will someone who says life is meaningless and purposeless search for any purpose in life? Atheists, I mean real atheists says life has no meaning or purpose. You say life has many purpose and you can't mention one, not even your own purpose in life. Yet you call others lunatic and dumb and brainwashed? Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And due to His promises One big and happy family of peace loving worshipers sufficed in the name of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES,: they're imperfect people from different races throughout the world, they're using His word (Bible) as yardstick for right and wrong in their gathering, with the help of this book they have settled all their racial disparities, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons in their hearts and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

If you don't believe in such a person we do because we have living evidence throughout the world today! Hebrews 11:1 wink

You quoting tanakh to defend the Israelite god is laughable, your deity doesn’t exist outside those jewish books wink

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Why will someone who says life is meaningless and purposeless search for any purpose in life? Atheists, I mean real atheists says life has no meaning or purpose. You say life has many purpose and you can't mention one, not even your own purpose in life. Yet you call others lunatic and dumb and brainwashed? Hmm

No where did he say “life is meaningless and purposeless”
You are an illiterate that couldn’t comprehend what he said.

You are an illiterate, atheist means not believing in god.

I already told you My purpose is not found in a jewish book and not to be a jewish slave to yahweh.
Do you have dementia?

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

You said it was posted by an atheist, pathetic liar are you changing mouth now?

Which I did, I sent that of atheist. In that article, it mentions the purpose of life from all religious views, philosophies and atheist and I dropped the screenshot and you say I'm a liar as if I did not drop it. I never knew anything dropped but you acknowledged it was dropped. Go and wash your head with soap and palm oil
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Which I did, I sent that of atheist. In that article, it mentions the purpose of life from all religious views, philosophies and atheist and I dropped the screenshot and you say I'm a liar as if I did not drop it. I never knew anything dropped but you acknowledged it was dropped. Go and wash your head with soap and palm oil

Which line is the atheist own and theist own?
You pathetic liar with no shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Bible And Archaelogy / The Lessons Of Giving And The Hypocrites! / Has Atheism Ever Gotten U Into Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.