Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? (5139 Views)

I Regret Becoming An Athiest / Why You Should Not Take The Pascal's Wager And Become An Athiest / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Snitch24:
One thing I've believe so far in life is that nothing is wrong and nothing is Right
I'm open for questioning

For instance
1. Why did the Vaticans remove those pages from the bible
2. Why does the origin of Christianity has so many book they pay homage to
3. The Pentecostal is so full of hypocrisy
1. you know this question of yours makes no sense no matter how many times you ask it. I mean what authority do you have to decide whether the organization can or cannot remove pages from the Bible which it publishes? undecided

2. Books they pay homage to? Who are they? undecided

3. If indeed they are, why do you pay so much attention to them? You no get better to do with your time? undecided
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

You quoting tanakh to defend the Israelite god is laughable, your deity doesn’t exist outside those jewish books wink

Ordinary book that's talking and we are seeing it's fulfilments as in positive result. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm the Author of that book must be the most intelligent being in the whole universe! Isaiah 55:8-11

JEHOVAH is the greatest! smiley
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ordinary book that's talking and we are seeing it's fulfilments as in positive result. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm the Author of that book must be the most intelligent being in the whole universe! Isaiah 55:8-11

JEHOVAH is the greatest! smiley

Postive results among child molesters .
The unknown author of the book is also a homicide lover cheesy

Jehovah exist only in those jewish books cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

No where did he say “life is meaningless and purposeless”
You are an illiterate that couldn’t comprehend what he said.

You are an illiterate, atheist means not believing in god.

I already told you My purpose is not found in a jewish book and not to be a jewish slave to yahweh.
Do you have dementia?

What concerns me with your purpose? Have you even found any? I don't believe in any Jewish book and I'm not a slave or a Jew either. Dawkins says life has no meaning as I quoted. Anything without meaning is meaningless and another relative word can be purposeless. Yet you say I'm the illiterate. OK o

By the way, do you agree with what he said or not?
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

What concerns me with your purpose? Have you even found any? I don't believe in any Jewish book and I'm not a slave or a Jew either. Dawkins says life has no meaning as I quoted. Anything without meaning is meaningless and another relative word can be purposeless. Yet you say I'm the illiterate. OK o

By the way, do you agree with what he said or not?
No where did he say “life has no purpose”
You are a pathetic liar and an illiterate.
Outside of those jewish books you read do you have any purpose?

The bible you base your life on where do they come from?

Nothing concerns you yet you’ve been repeatedly asking about my purpose, do you have dementia?

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phraences:
11 days ago Davido prayed for his Son on his birthday. I'm sure his grandparents and other people also prayed for him. And yet today the boy is no more. Prayer does not work. And if you can't count on God when you need him the most, how can you be sure he exists.
Why should God have answered your Davido's prayers? undecided

Has your Davido been a faithful servant of God for God to owe Him an answer? undecided

How can you expect to count on a God you blatantly refuse and reject every chance you get? undecided

Una dey use una brain so? undecided
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Which line is the atheist own and theist own?
You pathetic liar with no shame.

You are highly ridiculous, you are making me laugh. That part summarizes the purpose of life from all the religious standpoint and different philosophy. You can see it is not a full screenshot, the one I dropped is the summary of the atheistic view and you ask which one is the atheist own? You are a comedian, which theist will tell you that life has no meaning. I gave you the atheistic view and you ask me which one is the atheist own. It is the other one that your did not want to comprehend
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Postive results among child molesters .
The unknown author of the book is also a homicide lover cheesy

Jehovah exist only in those jewish books cheesy

Oh that's what makes it even more interesting! smiley

If there are imperfect humans who could commit serious blunders in their midst that shows they're been controlled by someone who loves them and doesn't care about their blunders but as they're willing to obey in order to make peace first! Psalms 103:12-14 wink
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phraences:
And all these years he has not been pleased by anybody abi? After all the mountains of prayers Nigerians have been sending to him.
Do Nigerians serve God or do they instead serve their many pastors and mogs? undecided

If you read through scripture, there is no single instance of God indicating he is honored by prayers of men on mountains so why offer him that which He never said honors Him, expecting Him to then respond just cause? undecided

Not holding brief for anyone in this by the way. undecided
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You are highly ridiculous, you are making me laugh. That part summarizes the purpose of life from all the religious standpoint and different philosophy. You can see it is not a full screenshot, the one I dropped is the summary of the atheistic view and you ask which one is the atheist own? You are a comedian, which theist will tell you that life has no meaning. I gave you the atheistic view and you ask me which one is the atheist own. It is the other one that your did not want to comprehend

You are highly absurd, you are making me pity your brainwashing and indoctrination.

You screenshoted a random page from WIKI and you Said it’s an atheistic view

What kind of illiteracy thinking is this?

What did you search on wiki that brought this.

Under which area did you use it

You’ll be exposed soon

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Oh that's what makes it more interesting! smiley

If there are imperfect humans who could commit serious blunders in their midst that shows they're been controlled by someone who loves them and doesn't care about their blunders but as they're willing to obey in order to make peace first! Psalms 103:12-14 wink

Makes zero sense theist. cheesy

One has to be dumb to be a yahweh worshipper

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Makes zero sense theist. cheesy

One has to be dumb to be a yahweh worshipper

Sure! Dumb so as to ensure peace in our midst not beastly survival of the fittest! wink

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sure! Dumb so as to ensure peace in our midst not beastly survival of the fittest! wink
Dunce what did you post?
The screenshot clearly says UNIVERSE bwahahahah

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Dunce what did you post?
The screenshot clearly says UNIVERSE

Default Mode! cheesy
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Default Mode! cheesy

Brainwashing Mode! grin

It seems theists can’t read again bwahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

No where did he say “life has no purpose”
You are a pathetic liar and an illiterate.
Outside of those jewish books you read do you have any purpose?

The bible you base your life on where do they come from?

Nothing concerns you yet you’ve been repeatedly asking about my purpose, do you have dementia?

I quoted him and Max dropped it too. You simply want argument and I'll end it now. You have no shame and you're wrong to same my purpose is based on some books or whatever. You don't have any purpose, you say you have many but can't mention one other many, you can't define atheism, you can't establish atheism, you don't even agree with what they believe as to the meaning of life, you don't know anything but to insult. I believe that if I become an atheist tomorrow, like you I'll declare to myself that I'm wise but when challenged, I start to insult other people and their beliefs cos I have nothing meaningful to say. This conversation ends it all. I won't reply you again. I asked you if you agree with Dawkins and you say he did not say what he said cos you're embarrassed

Let me remind you, I'm a Christian, I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. My purpose is not on Jewish books and I've never see any Jewish book before, how much more read them
My God, Jehovah is not a homicide lover or jealous God but the very personification of love. How can you describe him that way when you say he does not exist?
I believe I'm a product of a Maker and to be truly happy, I must live my life according to his will to have a meaningful life. Goodnight. Shame on you. Hopeless bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I quoted him and Max dropped it too. You simply want argument and I'll end it now. You have no shame and you're wrong to same my purpose is based on some books or whatever. You don't have any purpose, you say you have many but can't mention one other many, you can't define atheism, you can't establish atheism, you don't even agree with what they believe as to the meaning of life, you don't know anything but to insult. I believe that if I become an atheist tomorrow, like you I'll declare to myself that I'm wise but when challenged, I start to insult other people and their beliefs cos I have nothing meaningful to say. This conversation ends it all. I won't reply you again. I asked you if you agree with Dawkins and you say he did not say what he said cos you're embarrassed

Let me remind you, I'm a Christian, I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. My purpose is not on Jewish books and I've never see any Jewish book before, how much more read them
My God, Jehovah is not a homicide lover or jealous God but the very personification of love. How can you describe him that way when you say he does not exist?
I believe I'm a product of a Maker and to be truly happy, I must live my life according to his will to have a meaningful life. Goodnight. Shame on you. Hopeless bigot

He posted UNIVERSE, if you don’t understand simple things, ask and don’t make dumb assumptions.
The man was evidently talking about UNIVERSE!
Where did he say “life is of no purpose”?

Your creator is a jewish deity called yahweh!, he gave you purpose! And your purpose is to base your live on a book and be a jewish slave to the Israelite god.

Pathetic liar you’ve been exposed!

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Whenever i choose to allow you breathe i will free you not when you're thinking your default mode of insults and abusive speeches can free you from my hands! wink
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by SeniorMan715(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ephesians 4:31
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Whenever i choose to allow you breathe i will free you not when you're thinking your default mode of insults and abusive speeches can free you from my hands! wink

We breathe in oxygen and not air hope you know theist.
When you are done with your brainwashing and worshipping your 8 baldheads will can discuss again.

And don’t act a victim like a bit.ch after starting the insult, you can’t take what you dish out?

You are little like Yahweh wink
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

The highlighted is what i told you from the onset, Maynman is empty all he feels like doing is insulting whoever believes in God as if that's the only conviction he has. Insulting others since he has nothing worthwhile to say.

His friends left him after seeing how sound the points of real believers! smiley
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by LordReed(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So it's part of the AIR we breathe which still makes it more interesting that the divers don't feel safe in water without the AIR they breathe. They BELIEVE (TRUST) in AIR yet they can't see it! wink

Yeah maybe they should start bowing down and praying to it. LoLz.

3 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what i told you from the onset, Maynman is empty all he feels like doing is insulting whoever believes in God as if that's the only conviction he has. Insulting others since he has nothing worthwhile to say.

His friends left him after seeing how sound the points of real believers! smiley

Madmax is aimless like his Israelite god, yahweh.
They start acting victim (which they are) after abusing someone, madmax is more concerned about what faceless people say on nairaland than the actual discussion, he even gets jealous when others get likes on their posts bwahahahah cheesy
I don’t know the “friend” he gave me that left me, go and meet your fellow baldheads worshipper.

You are little like your yahweh.

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
LordReed:

Yeah maybe they should start bowing down and praying to it. LoLz.

Naaaaaaaaaaa they don't need to do that all they need is TRUST (BELIEVE) it whenever they're diving into the premises not conducive for humans who can't survive without AIR! wink
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
One has to be a pathetic illiterate to think trust and believe is the same.
Theists have been brainwashed with “belief” they are afraid of knowledge.

The sea divers just woke up and started trusting the “air”.
One has to be an illiterate to be a yahweh worshipper grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by LordReed(m): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaa they don't need to do that all they need is TRUST (BELIEVE) it whenever they're diving into the premises not conducive for humans who can't survive without AIR! wink

No o! They must build kingdom hall for air and pray and fast to air.

3 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by jaephoenix(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Maybe I'm wrong on his nationality though. Who does not know what atheism is? Shift
Mark Twain was a Baptist, though an unorthodox one. He attested that he believed in god. Ya'll theists have an affiliation with lying

2 Likes

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Ephesians 4:31
Thank you, I appreciate
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Thank you, I appreciate

Don’t you know the difference between UNIVERSE and someone’s life?

Under which wiki section did you see all your jargons about “purpose of life”, disgraceful pathetic liar ?

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Thank you, I appreciate

Not to forget, your Israelite god has a wife wink
His father name is EL, the one that gave him israEL as inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Default Mode! cheesy
Re: Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? by Maynman: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Brainwashing Mode! cheesy

You’re little like your yahweh wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does It Mean That The Dead Know Nothing (Ecclesiastes 9:5)? / To Say God Needed An Angel In Heaven Is Not Comforting When Someone Dies. / First Fruit - What Is The Correct Meaning Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.