Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group (67957 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / 5 Things Desperate Single Ladies Do To Get Married / Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Sltp: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2022
The woman doing the ritual is a scammer. Her friend is probably her partner

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by CEOKmotors: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2022
jerryforgood:
Men of today should learn to be wise. Just imagine that marriage is a business. You need to raise millions as capital (money for marriage rites and wedding ceremony) to start that marriage. Then what profit would you generate from such business that cost you millions to start- NOTHING.

Rather you expenses on such business keeps increasing more and more. More Liabilities is all you gain from this evil business. Just because of the knowledge that you're married. Marriage is very expensive. Maintaining is more expensive, and all is from the man's pocket. Just imagine you used such capital for some trade or financial investment, certainly you would be counting your gains, not liabilities.

Know this:
1. All women has Entitlement Mentality. A grown up adult female would be expecting someone else to pay all her bills even though she is working, that's undue and narcissistic. But women takes pride in it. They see men's money as their money. Even children has Entitlement Mentality, but it's not bad for them since they depend on you, so you as a man will be ready for 2 dimensional entitlement mentality. Sometimes you buy something then you find out thelat your mum is trying to dictate how you use your personal property, that is the entitlement mentality in them.

2. Every single lady is looking for a son of man to suffer. They are looking for foolish men to deceive into marriage so they can claim all their wealth or achievement. This is the reason why they want to be the wife of the Bank manager not actually working hard to be a manager.

Reason y I detest marriage.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=jerryforgood post=118056706]Men of today should learn to be wise. Just imagine that marriage is a business. You need to raise millions as capital (money for marriage rites and wedding ceremony) to start that marriage. Then what profit would you generate from such business that cost you millions to start- NOTHING.

Rather you expenses on such business keeps increasing more and more. More Liabilities is all you gain from this evil business. Just because of the knowledge that you're married. Marriage is very expensive. Maintaining is more expensive, and all is from the man's pocket. Just imagine you used such capital for some trade or financial investment, certainly you would be counting your gains, not liabilities.

Know this:
1. All women has Entitlement Mentality. A grown up adult female would be expecting someone else to pay all her bills even though she is working, that's undue and narcissistic. But women takes pride in it. Watch them label you a misogynist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Indispensable85(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
Men have become endangered species.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by phemmyfour: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided what is inside this marriage wey me no dey see ,Asin , nothing about it moves me
Companionship

You don't want to lonely in your later years

It's lonely out there

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by ojun50(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided what is inside this marriage wey me no dey see ,Asin , nothing about it moves me
Because yr are not there yet or close to been there you can't see any thing yet
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2022
Economy is affecting capacity to marry these days. But there are many married men who could ameliorate the desires of more singles.

I think declaring polygamy morally legit by Christianity and government will embolden capable males to take more wives.

Instead of promoting LGBTQ, we should focus more on enforcing polygamy, recommending bisexual love within marriage for bonding so more people can experience the joy of marriage.

It is fun to be married.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by girlygirlyMain: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2022
Imagine Prince Harry said this to Meghan Merkel... he married her at 36 YEARS OLD...
You can marry a 16 year old and it will turn out to be a RUBBISH marriage.
Everybody's time is DIFFERENT!
Walk your own path eh...

Shalom!

Kingcalls:
Once a woman hits 30yrs ....pls runaway from her...dont even smash , come from smash , u don enter ooo...

Any pretty women that doesn't get married by 30 has a very terrible attitude, just know that she will hide it till u marry her, na that time u go know say u marry Jezebel .... dont believe her crap stories ...she will lie and blame everyone apart from herself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by livinbygrace: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2022
Marriage is not the issue but what are you bringing to the table?From my experience 90% of Nigerian girls have nothing to offer than sex.
They are just looking for one unfortunate man that will carry their burden.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2022
The way you men talk one will think y'all are elite, premium men. I've been on NL for over a decade. And I can boldly say from what I've seen, y'all aren't so grand.
Infact, quite the opposite.
You have no idea if she's been jilted over and over again, before she came to this junction in her life.
Bunch of kids on this app. Go outside and touch grass.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Fortune118005(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Hmmm!
This is a serious matter
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by aklion: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2022
It's a pity. You want people to help u so u use the money for ritual to hold someone's son in bondage to marry you... Obviously your circle of friends is one of your problem. Secondly it's obvious you aren't of a good character if not you would have had a man without the use of juju. Better go serve God diligently he will visit you... No give Satan happiness rather give God happiness. Blessings from Satan no they end well... If you like listen...serve God.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Kingcalls: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2022
girlygirlyMain:
Imagine Prince Harry said this to Meghan Merkel... he married her at 36 YEARS OLD...
You can marry a 16 year old and it will turn out to be a RUBBISH marriage.
Everybody's time is DIFFERENT!
Walk your own path eh...

Shalom!

Can u see that Megan is a terrible woman ...reason y they sort of excommunicated them from the monarchy...

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by stacyadams: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
At 30+years you only have 70k in your account as a lady that wants to marry. Apart from sex sex sex what else do you have to offer? I can never marry a broke woman, never!

Yeah bro..we can never marry a broke woman...

I went to my uncle s house baba is doing very well,madam is doing very well...I just told my self I can't marry a broke woman...the difference is very clear... grin men dey close eyes go romance into poverty.. A typical woman is looking for a rich man ,why can't I as a typical man look for a rich woman too? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by obowunmi(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:
I came across this post on a popular Facebook group and this single lady posted her request soliciting for funds so a ritual for getting a husband will be performed on her.

#anonymous post #RantHQ
Good afternoon, please hide my ID. I'm 38 yrs old now and I'm worried and frustrated because I'm still single, my younger ones are all married including cousins and friends.

My girlfriend is advising me to do end of the year sara Ikpu oku ritual (Ritual) so that any man that enter me will immediately propose marriage to me.

She was 34 yrs last year and did it and got an Igbo business man who lives in Angola that married her.

Please the problem I have now is that the sara Ikpu oku ritual is 150k and I don't have the money, what I have is only 70k, Please if any of your follower can help me and borrow this money to me,

I will pay back by February by then I will be married. I really need to marry.

I want to know if any of your followers have done this aja Ikpu sara oku ritual before.

I asked the woman who will do this ritual on me, she said it has no effect and after performing it, she will wash me kpekus that will glue any man that comes to me.

I want you and your followers advice not insult . what do you think?

pls notify me when posted"

What's your view on this?#

She should borrow the money if she thinks a pen..is will maker her happy.

I had a cousin who slept at the burial ground to find her husband. He is very much unemployed but he gives her some good s.s.ex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by jojothaiv(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2022
bobbybrown007:
They were busy looking for the right man, but now the right men are almost finished.

Ballzproblemm:
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by FireUpNow(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2022
What happened to the men she dated previously and the ones fvcking her presently? She couldn't find anyone of them as a husband? Carry your placard of looking for husband to another City

3 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by aklion: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2022
They are men here who aren't married yet... The way you present yourself go even make u get hooked up... Before you know it with prayers everything set. But you choose to ask money for juju to marry man. May your plans never work in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by MasterJayJay: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2022
BloomingDale:

Virgin bride ke? Una don rape them from small pikin finish. Manage them like that.
You don't know who raped you? Abi you dey mad?

Don't mistake me for your siblings.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by girlygirlyMain: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2022
Meghan is a terrible woman because she is the 1st mixed race(with black blood) to marry into the monarchy?
May wisdom locate you

Sort of Excommunicated from the monarchy or they left? Lmao.
READ UP SWEETHEART

Kingcalls:

Can u see that Megan is a terrible woman ...reason y they sort of excommunicated them from the monarchy...
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by afesco: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:
I came across this post on a popular Facebook group and this single lady posted her request soliciting for funds so a ritual for getting a husband will be performed on her.

#anonymous post #RantHQ
Good afternoon, please hide my ID. I'm 38 yrs old now and I'm worried and frustrated because I'm still single, my younger ones are all married including cousins and friends.

My girlfriend is advising me to do end of the year sara Ikpu oku ritual (Ritual) so that any man that enter me will immediately propose marriage to me.

She was 34 yrs last year and did it and got an Igbo business man who lives in Angola that married her.

Please the problem I have now is that the sara Ikpu oku ritual is 150k and I don't have the money, what I have is only 70k, Please if any of your follower can help me and borrow this money to me,

I will pay back by February by then I will be married. I really need to marry.

I want to know if any of your followers have done this aja Ikpu sara oku ritual before.

I asked the woman who will do this ritual on me, she said it has no effect and after performing it, she will wash me kpekus that will glue any man that comes to me.

I want you and your followers advice not insult . what do you think?

pls notify me when posted"

What's your view on this?#

I will advise you to embrace Jesus Christ because it will backfire n u will regret it tomorrow.

Let me tell u a true life story. In 2007, while I was still a student, there was a final year female student dt was in my hostel (off-campus) n she was a member of my prayer meeting. She came to meet me for prayer dt she was 30 years old n dt all her friends are all married, she told me dt she is d first child of her family n dt her parents are putting her under pressure to get married.

She later told me dt her boyfriend hasn't called her for 2 years n she was hoping they could get married but d guy just suddenly changed his mind n stopped taking her calls.

I asked her if d guy proposed to her but she answered in d affirmative. Then I asked her if d guy had married someone else but she said no.
I prayed for her dt day n miraculously, d guy called her dt same day. All praise to n glory to Jesus for it. She was very happy n d guy invited her over.
I advised her not to sleep with him as it is a sin n she agreed with me.
Unknowing to me dt this girl went to a celestial church very close to our hostel n d celestial woman gave her a soap to rub in her private part n dt when she sleeps with d guy, the guy will marry her.
She travelled to meet d guy n dey had sex n when she came back to school, d guy called to tell her dt she had infected him with gonorrhea. He warned her never to call him again nor have anything to do with him.

The girl came to me crying because she had gone to d hospital n it was confirmed dt she has gonorrhea.

She confessed to me after it had backfired.

6 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Kingcalls: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2022
girlygirlyMain:
Meghan is a terrible woman because she is the 1st mixed race(with black blood) to marry into the monarchy?
May wisdom locate you

Stop allowing propaganda decieve u... King Edward had to abdicate his thrown for same thing Harry did ...guess what?? She was white.... stop this black subjugation mentality....its only for the weak

4 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2022
stacyadams:

Yeah bro..we can never marry a broke woman...

I went to my uncle s house baba is doing very well,madam is doing very well...I just told my self I can't marry a broke woman...the difference is very clear... grin men dey close eyes go romance into poverty.. A typical woman is looking for a rich man ,why can't I as a typical man look for a rich woman too? grin
i broke up with my gf the day she said i should be subbing for her monthly if i love her. I told her i am so hard to be manipulated. What an entititement mentality! With who? Me? Mtcheew! Why are women like this?

5 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2022
Lanretoye:
They should borrow you money for ritual so that when you are married,you will pay back as if marriage na salary work...now I see reason why you are still single,before u do your ritual,men too have already done ritual that they don't jam a liability like you.your ritual cannot work,e be like you no know how much be dollar now.
Lmfao
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by alamscolo(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2022
jerryforgood:
Men of today should learn to be wise. Just imagine that marriage is a business. You need to raise millions as capital (money for marriage rites and wedding ceremony) to start that marriage. Then what profit would you generate from such business that cost you millions to start- NOTHING.

Know this:
1. All women has Entitlement Mentality. A grown up adult female would be expecting someone else to pay all her bills even though she is working, that's undue and narcissistic. But women takes pride in it. They see men's money as their money. Even children has Entitlement Mentality, but it's not bad for them since they depend on you, so you as a man will be ready for 2 dimensional entitlement mentality. Sometimes you buy something then you find out thelat your mum is trying to dictate how you use your personal property, that is the entitlement mentality in them.

2. Every single lady is looking for a son of man to suffer. They are looking for foolish men to deceive into marriage so they can claim all their wealth or achievement. This is the reason why they want to be the wife of the Bank manager not actually working hard to be a manager.

You see this mentality issue ehn, I don't know what means to devise to let them know this, dem no wan know say economy hard
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Gkay1(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2022
Fut9ure:
Someone should educate her that those things still won't work

There is no spirituality in life

You friend did it and got married is just a coincidence
No spirituality in life ?
Are u sure

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by victorazy(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2022
bobbybrown007:
now my question goes like this, who should be the one to look for qualities in a relationship ? The man or woman? And why?

The man o! grin
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Georgejeez: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2022
jerryforgood:

Know this:

Wiser words have never been spoken, it's like my Red pill tablets are almost finished , I need to restock

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by drlateef: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2022
I tried much to understand. I think she needs a magnet in her kpekus. I have the magnet, she doesn’t need any ritual. I am just helping a sister, its free.
grin. I thought she was Christian, and Christianity has no yolk with unbelievers. Why go towards magic?
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Magnoliaa(f): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2022
cooooooks:
Chineke!! It has happened again. I am agreeing with Magnolia (with caveats).

I was being ironic sha.

I believe in Disney love and fairytales.

Sorry to pour cold water on your excitement.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by obowunmi(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2022
Such requests isn’t tied to the need for companionship but a woman looking for a MAN to alleviate her out of poverty.

The problem these days is that a lot of POOR, struggling men don’t want to marry POOR, struggling women.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.