Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group (67921 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / 5 Things Desperate Single Ladies Do To Get Married / Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by ogwumgbe: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Premise 1: Women are incapable of love, they are only opportunistic
Premise 2: Men aren't emotional beings, they are calculative

Conclusion - marriage between a man and a woman can never be established on feelings and its attending attributes.

Common sense and maturity will help us manage flaws.

Easier said than done, love overlooks faults, without it no marriage can stand irrespective of how both parties pretend
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Magnoliaa(f): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
ogwumgbe:
Easier said than done, love overlooks faults, without it no marriage can stand irrespective of how both parties pretend

Okay, motigbo. cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by tunapawizzy: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
stacyadams:
Am single and ready to marry,but my problem is even as an evening newspaper she has only 70k and can't even pay my groom price angry
Actually that's the only problem she has now, at least if you are not married at that age, be in a position of advantage economically, then you have a higher chance of buying love or at least buying something that looks like love.
An advice to young girls: the ones in their early 20s, as u are chasing men away and rejecting all, search ur heart and tell yourself the truth, if you think you will really want marriage sometimes in life, get yourself abroad and stabilize, that way you have a chance of getting one cool, good boy in Nigeria that wants to go abroad, then una strategy dun align ne that. To divorce women abroad has its economic implications, so the guy will learn to love you.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Hassanmaye(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kingcalls:
Once a woman hits 30yrs ....pls runaway from her...dont even smash , cos from smash , u don enter ooo...

Any pretty women that doesn't get married by 30 has a very terrible character, just know that she will hide it till u marry her, na that time u go know say u marry Jezebel .... dont believe her crap stories ...she will lie and blame everyone apart from herself
This is actually true enough advice for the wise
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Uchedizzy(f): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmm i comment my reserve
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by owagbeba: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:
I came across this post on a popular Facebook group and this single lady posted her request soliciting for funds so a ritual for getting a husband will be performed on her.

#anonymous post #RantHQ
Good afternoon, please hide my ID. I'm 38 yrs old now and I'm worried and frustrated because I'm still single, my younger ones are all married including cousins and friends.

My girlfriend is advising me to do end of the year sara Ikpu oku ritual (Ritual) so that any man that enter me will immediately propose marriage to me.

She was 34 yrs last year and did it and got an Igbo business man who lives in Angola that married her.

Please the problem I have now is that the sara Ikpu oku ritual is 150k and I don't have the money, what I have is only 70k, Please if any of your follower can help me and borrow this money to me,

I will pay back by February by then I will be married. I really need to marry.

I want to know if any of your followers have done this aja Ikpu sara oku ritual before.

I asked the woman who will do this ritual on me, she said it has no effect and after performing it, she will wash me kpekus that will glue any man that comes to me.

I want you and your followers advice not insult . what do you think?

pls notify me when posted"

What's your view on this?#

When you all keep promulgating this nonsense ideology then there is no hope of us ever understanding science and all that it entails.

Iran has leaped in rocketry science, now able to build an industry upon it. We here are still grappling to understand how to build a good coal-tar roads. No wonder all our roads get washed away after every rainy season. Every year we budget to build the same road... go figure

With all this nonsenses “juju” stuff What major scientific discovery to help mankind have we achieved? we still can not find a Permanent cure for fibroid that’s is ravaging many in this region. Juju only has a placebo effect, it’s no empirical science. Please trash this ideology.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Oluwademilade: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:
I came across this post on a popular Facebook group and this single lady posted her request soliciting for funds so a ritual for getting a husband will be performed on her.

#anonymous post #RantHQ
Good afternoon, please hide my ID. I'm 38 yrs old now and I'm worried and frustrated because I'm still single, my younger ones are all married including cousins and friends.

She wants to borrow money to be repaid by her husband. I may be wrong, but I think this entitlement menatility is why she's still single

My girlfriend is advising me to do end of the year sara Ikpu oku ritual (Ritual) so that any man that enter me will immediately propose marriage to me.

She was 34 yrs last year and did it and got an Igbo business man who lives in Angola that married her.

Please the problem I have now is that the sara Ikpu oku ritual is 150k and I don't have the money, what I have is only 70k, Please if any of your follower can help me and borrow this money to me,

I want to know if any of your followers have done this aja Ikpu sara oku ritual before.

I asked the woman who will do this ritual on me, she said it has no effect and after performing it, she will wash me kpekus that will glue any man that comes to me.

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Oluwademilade: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:

#anonymous post #RantHQ

She wants to borrow money to be repaid by her husband. I may be wrong, but I think this entitlement menatility is why she's still single
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by deebrownneymar: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:

#anonymous post #RantHQ

Why give in to societal pressure?
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by sayso: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:

#anonymous post #RantHQ

But there are white hairs around the Ikpu by now or will the ritual also remove it?
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by TPound(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided what is inside this marriage wey me no dey see ,Asin , nothing about it moves me

true...
It won't move you...
Until you enter kpekus modified by Sara ikpu oku... grin
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by lookingfly: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided what is inside this marriage wey me no dey see ,Asin , nothing about it moves me
a time comes when you need companionship. Someone to really talk too.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by lookingfly: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:

#anonymous post #RantHQ

aprat from situations of spiritual forces, ladies tend to cause this on themselves. It's simply due to unnecessary yanga and not all men have time to be running after a gal. A man is wired to hustle money, he doesn't want unnecessary stress when getting a woman.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by gaspology(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:

#anonymous post #RantHQ

So the idea of marriage is to attain financial assurance. Parasitic worms looking for who to suck dry!
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by lookingfly: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kingcalls:
Once a woman hits 30yrs ....pls runaway from her...dont even smash , cos from smash , u don enter ooo...

Any pretty women that doesn't get married by 30 has a very terrible character, just know that she will hide it till u marry her, na that time u go know say u marry Jezebel .... dont believe her crap stories ...she will lie and blame everyone apart from herself
sense de this ur talk
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by promzy555(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Advertisers delight, u do wello!
Wen u dey help advertise der goods oh.

Nonsense! I kn some yeye guys and girl go don turn ultimate search on dis
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Autobot05: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Sighs. You don't even know what is doing you. All of you.

Yes, we marry men for the same reason that guys who believe 'Nigerian girls are useless' and that 'marriage doesn't favour men' are marrying us every Saturdays.

So if I am hasty in marrying a wrong person, you go marry me at 35 if I wait for you as the right person, because good things come to those who wait?

First things first ,Marriage no dey my plans ..
Second if you're observant you'll notice that the rate of weddings has gone down very well ... compared to the previous decade ... and it's still gonna go down because the economy ain't helping ...

3 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Magnoliaa(f): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Autobot05:
First things first ,Marriage no dey my plans ..
Second if you're observant you'll notice that the rate of weddings has gone down very well ... compared to the previous decade ... and it's still gonna go down because the economy ain't helping ...

Okay, and your point is?

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by wtfCode: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin grin :oikpu oku kwa?
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by FRANELCLINIC: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
bobbybrown007:
now my question goes like this, who should be the one to look for qualities in a relationship ? The man or woman? And why?

Both now, haba.

For a happy and successful marriage, you both need to know yourselves: your strengths and your weaknesses. You also need to know one another so that you'll marry someone that will amplify your strengths and not your weaknesses. That's why waiting to marry—till you know yourself at least to some basic degree—is good.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by FRANELCLINIC: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
jerryforgood:
Men of today should learn to be wise. Just imagine that marriage is a business. You need to raise millions as capital (money for marriage rites and wedding ceremony) to start that marriage. Then what profit would you generate from such business that cost you millions to start- NOTHING.

Know this:
1. All women. . . 2. Every single lady . . .

First of all, bro, having a wedding at a marriage registry isn't very expensive at all, if ‘cheap but quality’ is what you're looking for.

Secondly, using absolute expressions like “all women,” and “every single lady” sounds like you've been dealt with badly and have allowed that to harden you. I'm not going to prove you wrong here, just because I assume you ALREADY know that you're wrong.

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Ijb11: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
They are their own problem none of them want to struggle with a man

I am blessed already I barely have time for dating not to talk of looking at any whorrre around . They are all swarming around me like bees I am now ignoring them because I want to also pick the rich one that will match my status

Very greedy human being when I was broke they ignored me

6 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by franchasofficia: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
jerryforgood:
Men of today should learn to be wise. Just imagine that marriage is a business. You need to raise millions as capital (money for marriage rites and wedding ceremony) to start that marriage. Then what profit would you generate from such business that cost you millions to start- NOTHING.

Rather you expenses on such business keeps increasing more and more. More Liabilities is all you gain from this evil business. Just because of the knowledge that you're married. Marriage is very expensive. Maintaining is more expensive, and all is from the man's pocket. Just imagine you used such capital for some trade or financial investment, certainly you would be counting your gains, not liabilities.

Know this:
1. All women has Entitlement Mentality. A grown up adult female would be expecting someone else to pay all her bills even though she is working, that's undue and narcissistic. But women takes pride in it. They see men's money as their money. Even children has Entitlement Mentality, but it's not bad for them since they depend on you, so you as a man will be ready for 2 dimensional entitlement mentality. Sometimes you buy something then you find out thelat your mum is trying to dictate how you use your personal property, that is the entitlement mentality in them.

2. Every single lady is looking for a son of man to suffer. They are looking for foolish men to deceive into marriage so they can claim all their wealth or achievement. This is the reason why they want to be the wife of the Bank manager not actually working hard to be a manager.

Edit:
When a woman wears her husband or boyfriend shirt or short, men misinterpreted it for an act of love for him. The truth is they don't understand that she is showing them Entitlement Mentality. Let reverse be the case: Try to wear her short or polo you would see how she would be nagging like a child, complaining that you want to spoil her clothes, or your body is too big for her clothes.

cheesy grin
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by overdrive(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
stacyadams:
amen grin

Arrange that ur over 2.5 goals please.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Ubanz: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bring the 70k and I will marry you or give you belle.
Problem solved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by idahsy: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:

#anonymous post #RantHQ

She was 34 yrs last year and did it and got an Igbo business man who lives in Angola that married her. O GIRL that own no bi anything i fit help with just 30k only but pants down

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by stacyadams: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
overdrive:

Arrange that ur over 2.5 goals please.

OK boss,but u go help me review am proper
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Divay22(f): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
jerryforgood:

Rather you expenses on such business keeps increasing more and more. More Liabilities is all you gain from this evil business. Just because of the knowledge that you're married. Marriage is very expensive. Maintaining is more expensive, and all is from the man's pocket. Just imagine you used such capital for some trade or financial investment, certainly you would be counting your gains, not liabilities.

Know this:
1. All women has Entitlement Mentality. A grown up adult female would be expecting someone else to pay all her bills even though she is working, that's undue and narcissistic. But women takes pride in it. They see men's money as their money. Even children has Entitlement Mentality, but it's not bad for them since they depend on you, so you as a man will be ready for 2 dimensional entitlement mentality. Sometimes you buy something then you find out thelat your mum is trying to dictate how you use your personal property, that is the entitlement mentality in them.

2. Every single lady is looking for a son of man to suffer. They are looking for foolish men to deceive into marriage so they can claim all their wealth or achievement. This is the reason why they want to be the wife of the Bank manager not actually working hard to be a manager.

Edit:
When a woman wears her husband or boyfriend shirt or short, men misinterpreted it for an act of love for him. The truth is they don't understand that she is showing them Entitlement Mentality. Let reverse be the case: Try to wear her short or polo you would see how she would be nagging like a child, complaining that you want to spoil her clothes, or your body is too big for her clothes.

Lol
But you wee spoil it before na...
Yours is comfy and there's joy in the over size grin grin grin
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Munzy14(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

Hmmm!

The last paragraph though..
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Karlifate: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gaddafih001:

A lady did this to me and it scattered after I started praying with NSPPD morning prayers. I was made free after 10 years.
If I have not heeded to prayers, I would have been bygone .
This one dey Bleep around self and be telling me I won’t do anything.
Anytime she bleeps up,instead of beating her I will start to cry like someone is beating me.This is not joke o.
Since I started the prayers,she started running away from my house.
Las las she packed her bags and disappeared.
Even with the kids in the union.
Guys please be faithful to your partners,you might not be as lucky as I have been.

Inside life shocked
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Munzy14(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ooooh ikpu oku..
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Hassanmaye(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
obowunmi:

She should borrow the money if she thinks a pen..is will maker her happy.

I had a cousin who slept at the burial ground to find her husband. He is very much unemployed but he gives her some good s.s.ex.
Do women love Dick like this!!?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.