Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group (67964 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / 5 Things Desperate Single Ladies Do To Get Married / Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Gaddafih001(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:
I came across this post on a popular Facebook group and this single lady posted her request soliciting for funds so a ritual for getting a husband will be performed on her.

#anonymous post #RantHQ
Good afternoon, please hide my ID. I'm 38 yrs old now and I'm worried and frustrated because I'm still single, my younger ones are all married including cousins and friends.

My girlfriend is advising me to do end of the year sara Ikpu oku ritual (Ritual) so that any man that enter me will immediately propose marriage to me.

She was 34 yrs last year and did it and got an Igbo business man who lives in Angola that married her.

Please the problem I have now is that the sara Ikpu oku ritual is 150k and I don't have the money, what I have is only 70k, Please if any of your follower can help me and borrow this money to me,

I will pay back by February by then I will be married. I really need to marry.

I want to know if any of your followers have done this aja Ikpu sara oku ritual before.

I asked the woman who will do this ritual on me, she said it has no effect and after performing it, she will wash me kpekus that will glue any man that comes to me.

I want you and your followers advice not insult . what do you think?

pls notify me when posted"

What's your view on this?#
A lady did this to me and it scattered after I started praying with NSPPD morning prayers. I was made free after 10 years.
If I have not heeded to prayers, I would have been bygone .
This one dey Bleep around self and be telling me I won’t do anything.
Anytime she bleeps up,instead of beating her I will start to cry like someone is beating me.This is not joke o.
Since I started the prayers,she started running away from my house.
Las las she packed her bags and disappeared.
Even with the kids in the union.
Guys please be faithful to your partners,you might not be as lucky as I have been.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by BJanta: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2022
stacyadams:

Nah I don't invest in such grin grin

Don't pray you do either. Just joking .
May she and her kind not be your
portion in JESUS' Name, amen.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by tiswell(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Your question does not make any sense. undecided

Who SHOULD NOT seek out qualities in a potential partner if...wo, mtcheeeeeewwwwwww.
dey dia dey form one thing or another until you e go reach ya turn to do 'ikpu isalu oku"

Most men have unlocked you girl's manipulative techniques.
It's no longer business as usual,as a lot of ladies be desperately desperate to find a man in the coming years.

What a time to be alive as a man!

5 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by BABANGBALI: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2022
bobbybrown007:
They were busy looking for the right man, but now the right men are almost finished.
the last one was tooked two months ago
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by womenareapezz: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:
I came across this post on a popular Facebook group and this single lady posted her request soliciting for funds so a ritual for getting a husband will be performed on her.

#anonymous post #RantHQ
Good afternoon, please hide my ID. I'm 38 yrs old now and I'm worried and frustrated because I'm still single, my younger ones are all married including cousins and friends.

My girlfriend is advising me to do end of the year sara Ikpu oku ritual (Ritual) so that any man that enter me will immediately propose marriage to me.

She was 34 yrs last year and did it and got an Igbo business man who lives in Angola that married her.

Please the problem I have now is that the sara Ikpu oku ritual is 150k and I don't have the money, what I have is only 70k, Please if any of your follower can help me and borrow this money to me,

I want to know if any of your followers have done this aja Ikpu sara oku ritual before.

I asked the woman who will do this ritual on me, she said it has no effect and after performing it, she will wash me kpekus that will glue any man that comes to me.

the heart of women is desperately wicked undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided what is inside this marriage wey me no dey see ,Asin , nothing about it moves me

Those in want out, those in want out
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by ufuosman(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by benqo01(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2022

LOL this is very funny is there anything devil gives to you that is free? There will be severe consequences that may lead to her death or something bad befalls her.

When wahala enter na the woman go tell u no solution they sabi sweet talk person do bad tin

Some women dey get mind sha.......that thought no suppose even come her mind
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2022
bobbybrown007:
They were busy looking for the right man, but now the right men are almost finished.
She may be on Nairaland insulting herself to menopause. Moving about arrogantly, shouting "I don't need a man to be fulfilled" but na them dey send anonymous letters to online counsellors. Mstchew.

6 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Neoteny7: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2022
bobbybrown007:

There's never a "right man". There's only "alright man".

There's no"Mr Perfect ". There's only "Mr. Ok".

There's no "the incredible hulk". There's only "the adequate hulk".

Men are not born to be perfect, no matter women's wishful thinking and delusions.

It's when time and gravity hits them that they realize this fact and try to settle for reality....but then, reality sometimes disappoints. And they end up single.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by ChocolateWine(f): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Abi now.

That's why I support women marrying a man for convenience and his availability.

Fk 'soulmate, love, the right person' and stuff like that. They are simply time-wasting lies sold to women.

Ashawo don drop quote.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Magnoliaa(f): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2022
ChocolateWine:
Ash*** don drop quote.

And you must be forgetting that you're not supposed to be a man.

Abeg, getat. grin

tiswell:
dey dia dey form one thing or another until you e go reach ya turn to do 'ikpu isalu oku"

Most men have unlocked you girl's manipulative techniques.
It's no longer business as usual,as a lot of ladies be desperately desperate to find a man in the coming years.

What a time to be alive as a man!

Okay. smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Goalnaldo(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2022
Ikpu oku: Hot pussay grin
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by koning: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2022
Gainfully employed single women can send an SMS to this number below for a serious match up.
No freeloaders. You must have an income.

Serious minded people only.

Sent text to 0-9-0-6-0-9-7-0-3-0-5. Simply text "I'm interested". We will call you.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Kdon2: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2022
Paulianfa:
This girls are mean, they are all out to any extents. They don't have second thoughts, u see she person? Fear them.

Na wetin chioma do davido be dat

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by vickydevoka(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2022
How person go marry 35 or 38 years old lady as first wife. Unless I don been get 2 kids outside

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Jijuo: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2022
jerryforgood:
Men of today should learn to be wise. Just imagine that marriage is a business. You need to raise millions as capital (money for marriage rites and wedding ceremony) to start that marriage. Then what profit would you generate from such business that cost you millions to start- NOTHING.

Rather you expenses on such business keeps increasing more and more. More Liabilities is all you gain from this evil business. Just because of the knowledge that you're married. Marriage is very expensive. Maintaining is more expensive, and all is from the man's pocket. Just imagine you used such capital for some trade or financial investment, certainly you would be counting your gains, not liabilities.

Know this:
1. All women has Entitlement Mentality. A grown up adult female would be expecting someone else to pay all her bills even though she is working, that's undue and narcissistic. But women takes pride in it. They see men's money as their money. Even children has Entitlement Mentality, but it's not bad for them since they depend on you, so you as a man will be ready for 2 dimensional entitlement mentality. Sometimes you buy something then you find out thelat your mum is trying to dictate how you use your personal property, that is the entitlement mentality in them.

2. Every single lady is looking for a son of man to suffer. They are looking for foolish men to deceive into marriage so they can claim all their wealth or achievement. This is the reason why they want to be the wife of the Bank manager not actually working hard to be a manager.

Edit:
When a woman wears her husband or boyfriend shirt or short, men misinterpreted it for an act of love for him. The truth is they don't understand that she is showing them Entitlement Mentality. Let reverse be the case: Try to wear her short or polo you would see how she would be nagging like a child, complaining that you want to spoil her clothes, or your body is too big for her clothes.

You made a lot of valuable points.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hahahaha , the topic don reach here.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by stacyadams: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
BJanta:

Don't pray you do either. Just joking .
May she and her kind not be your
portion in JESUS' Name, amen.
amen grin
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by ekenehosen: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Marriage is an institution of God and you don't need to partner with Satan via any sacrifice to enjoy.
Just make up your mind and surrender your life to Jesus Christ, call upon Him join the LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRY and God will give you a godly husband
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Constablepatr: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided what is inside this marriage wey me no dey see ,Asin , nothing about it moves me

You too will see when the time comes
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by advanceDNA: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
BABANGBALI:
the last one was tooked two months ago

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by bluefilm: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Christmas don dey reach na.

Abroad husband potentials don dey plan to come back.

So many ikpu oku will be on fire

May God deliver our men from the spirit of ikpu oku.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by SmartPolician: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nonexisting1:
At 38, she is now running helter skelter over marriage but the same brainless vaginarian would be shouting men are scum and broke-shaming men that approached her at 24. She should even go for menopausal check because I hear they now enter it early. Ndi ara.

Ladies don't just shout men are scum for no reason.

They do that because guys sleep with them and dump them later.

You people should be fair for once.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Mackenzie12(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
No mind am. Shey unanimous na person name from him village grin

alizma:

Lol, how will they know the particular woman that made the post, abi you no know watin unanimous mean?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Rexymania(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
God abeg protect my prick

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by RepoMan007: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rituals and spells. The man left his father and mother accorsing to the bible but moved into a prison or spell.
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by alibiz: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
dilini:

#anonymous post #RantHQ

My humble advice is for you to embrace JESUS
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by mastermaestro(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Men, pray hard o make them nor use Ipku oku ritual take trap you o. cheesy
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Hassanmaye(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nonexisting1:
At 38, she is now running helter skelter over marriage but the same brainless vaginarian would be shouting men are scum and broke-shaming men that approached her at 24. She should even go for menopausal check because I hear they now enter it early. Ndi ara.
Hahahahhahah
Re: This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group by Hassanmaye(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Well, one "son of Belial" will fall into her trap because they hop from skirt to skirt. Adieu and RIP to him in advance.
This is true though I'm not happy but even me talking rejecting is very very hard for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.