Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) (79837 Views)

Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures / Concerns As Tinubu ‘Licks’ Microphone Before Speaking During Event / Video: Tinubu Licks Microphone Like Lollipop; Remi Embarassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2022
shinealight:

Was the above not posted by you? Where did the first reference to ‘punctuation mark’ come from? Nincompoop!! cool cool

didn't see exclamation mark in bracket?
Use your sense.
Lazy Nigerian youth.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket.

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Olodo...
It is exclamation mark (!) not punctuation mark.
What nonsense emphasis were you making?
You are as dull as Tinubu.

Just go through what you typed. '..... Know what punctuation mark is meant to emphasise'.
Go back to school.

An exclamation point (!) is also a Punctuation Mark. That’s why I say you’re an unmitigated ILLITERATE.
As the Persian saying goes: He who knows not but knows not that he knows not, is a fool…shun him!!
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Tzar(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2022
I know your biased mind will not let you notice Obi's inaudible voice of lies.
Just imagine a Nigerian president with an inaudible husky voice spewing lies and bogus statistics at the UN, With screaming headlineS in international newspapers the next day, 'NIGERIAN PRESIDENT LIED AT THE UN!!'.

Gossipninja:

Imagine Tinubu as Nigeria’s president (God forbid). Man would go to UN General Assembly and be licking his shaky fingers upandan while slurring through his prepared speech.

U no dey shame?
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

didn't see exclamation mark in bracket?
Use your sense.
Lazy Nigerian youth.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket.

An exclamation point (!) is also a Punctuation Mark. That’s why I say you’re an unmitigated ILLITERATE.
As the Persian saying goes: He who knows not but knows not that he knows not, is a fool…shun him!!
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Naira20: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Forget sentiment bro..OBIdients are diehard and won't be swayed by the excuse you adduced.
Besides, OBIdients don't hate Tinubu because he is Yoruba.No doubt, some may support Peter Obi because he is Igbo BUT the OBIdients I know, hate the old order of which Tinubu+Atiku represent.

Tinubu seems to be the scapegoat because he thinks he can match them with the mainstream media and his paid online trolls attacking Peter Obi.

Nothing tribal here...ire o
Pauladex:

Honestly I don't know why they can't hide their hatred for this man. I used to be obedient before but when I noticed how they hated Yorubas and even this man, I decided to mellow till the day of election. Let February come and go, if they win good, if not, they will go back to Biafra or death. What set of frustrated people.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Naira20: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Olorun o ni je.
Ese wo ni ase t'olorun o ni dariji wa?
Kaka ki Tinubu bori,ipinle Oodua lokan.
Banhammy717:

Won fẹ
Wọn kọ
Tinubu ma se President ọdún mẹjọ lagbara Olorun ọba
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by kayevans: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
He also did it the day he presented his so called manifesto. Go watch the video. It's really pitiable that some people are packaging this geriatric invalid to lead a nation of creative and talented youths!
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by kayusely70(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
I don't see anything disgusting about this! It's normal and natural!
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is your father or anyone in your entire family both extended or nucleus, half as qualified as Bola Tinubu either in business, or public service?

Name one of his 'non-existing' businesses or forever remain silent.

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
shinealight:

You're a clueless person who knows little.
I wasted my precious time having conversation with a low life like you.
' Educating people beyond their intellectual means is a disservice to humanity. A clueless person who knows little is a nuisance; a clueless person who knows a lot is a menace'.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You're a clueless person who knows little.
I wasted my precious time having conversation with a low life like you.
' Educating people beyond their intellectual means is a disservice to humanity. A clueless person who knows little is a nuisance; a clueless person who knows a lot is a menace'.

Where did you copy all that trash from? I know you’re incapable of producing all that from your dull brain…..when you cannot even grasp the simple point that an exclamation point is also a punctuation mark!
Go back to school my friend….they want to get rich overnight so they abandon school. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
shinealight:

Where did you copy all that trash from? I know you’re incapable of producing all that from your dull brain…..when you cannot even grasp the simple point that an exclamation point is also a punctuation mark!
Go back to school my friend….they want to get rich overnight so they abandon school. grin grin grin

Dull man.
You now sound frustrated.
Send me your account number; so that I can make you feel happy with a good amount.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Seyong10(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Gossipninja:

My father is not a drug lord
My father is not shaking
My father doesn't wear Pampers
My father doesn't lick his finger in public
My father doesn't rush to London every two weeks to recharge his battery.

Urchin, Anything else?
Lol. There's time for everything. We will all grow old if God permits it.. whether you like it or not, everyone and hopefully that may include you, would still face the health challenges that comes with old age..When it's your dad's turn, theres no escaping from it. His might be a different and more severe condition. By the way, I will give you an assignment to study what Parkinsonism is. You need to learn. Thank you
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Dull man.
Send me your account number; so that I can make you feel happy with a good amount.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Dull man.

So, I’m now a Man….no longer a lazy Nigerian youth? We’re making progress after all. grin
If you only know who you’re talking to you’ll not even dare try to intimidate me by talking about money. Nairaland is a great leveller where everybody can boast of means they do not possess. Reach out and I’ll be willing to feed your entire family for one month….but you’ll have to be humble and apologise for being cheeky first!! grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Franklyn1234: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
My God, Bola Ahmed Tinubu must really be tormenting you ipobians turned Obidients?

I just had to enter the thread to observe the stupidity of whoever created it.

Why are you supporting Tinubu, maybe, based on ethnicity or religion?.If this country sinks, mind you,you won't have a special immunity,and,tribe or religion will not be an issue, everybody will suffer it together.Continue evading the truth to your own detriment.Tinubu,am sure does not know you,and may still not know you,even,as a president.
Those,that,were shouting sai Baba,where are they now,no special market or route for them?
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Obamaofusa: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
i
Komu1048:

I like as u dey press the gossipnaija neck, u dey give am wotoporiosly and e dey sweet us grin grin grin

Idiot dey tell us about his stupid dad wey dey so useless that he couldn’t even raise a proper human being

grin
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by goodheart01: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiggiiddiootts amaka

Late Queen once poked her nose and ate it in public embarassed

And that makes it right abi? Tinubu supporter
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by RAY44: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Gossipninja:

My father is not a drug lord
My father is not shaking
My father doesn't wear Pampers
My father doesn't lick his finger in public
My father doesn't rush to London every two weeks to recharge his battery.

Urchin, Anything else?

No wonder most of people from Southeast hate Tinubu,why A you people indicted him of steeling, the allegation that can't be proof by anybody, you may say non of your family doesn't do this or that we're all human being incapacitated,if you think you know what happen to day can you predict what will happen tomorrow,Guy be wise.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
shinealight:

So, I’m now a Man….no longer a lazy Nigerian youth? We’re making progress after all. grin
If you only know who you’re talking to you’ll not even dare try to intimidate me by talking about money. Nairaland is a great leveller where everybody can boast of means they do not possess. Reach out and I’ll be willing to feed your entire family for one month….but you’ll have to be humble and apologise for being cheeky first!! grin grin grin

So you don't have shishi and you're boasting?
I don't need your apology to feed you and yours for a century.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by RAY44: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
asanausana91:
imagine having this dead human being as my president? God forbid! Aside from insulting the whole Christians of this country this people want to bring a dead man to rule this country? The number of votes Tinubu will get in the coming election will determine the number of mad and foolish people in this country.

when death come weather you're heath or sick one can't exceed his appointed time, you can't speak for 200 million Nigeria.You opinion should be base on yourself and your one vote.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by asanausana91: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
RAY44:

when death come weather you're heath or sick one can't exceed his appointed time, you can't speak for 200 million Nigeria.You opinion should be base on yourself and your one vote.
iam not forcing anybody not to vote Tinubu but iam telling people like to be ready to accept the consequences of their actions.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

So you don't have shishi and you're boasting?
I don't need your apology to feed you and yours for a century.

Lolzzzzz! grin grin grin grin
Let’s see who is boasting. We each lodge sum of N10 million with the proprietor of Nairaland to donate to any Charity of his choice?
Are you game?
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
shinealight:

Lolzzzzz! grin grin grin grin
Let’s see who is boasting. We each lodge sum of N10 million with the proprietor of Nairaland to donate to any Charity of his choice?
Are you game?

Why not... I'm in if we make it N50 million.
You no get money na.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Why not... I'm in if we make it N50 million.
You no get money na.

Joker!…..If you get N50 million you would have stayed back in your village selling mkpurunmiri!! grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
shinealight:

Joker!…..If you get N50 million you would have stayed back in your village selling mkpurunmiri!! grin grin grin

I just need to change some pounds that will amount to that sum.
Thanks to your Buhari that have destroyed naira.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I just need to change some pounds that will amount to that sum.
Thanks to your Buhari that have destroyed naira.

Here we go again…..forming as if he can lay hands on any foreign source of income.
I guess someone has engaged you in some early morning office cleaning at Charing Cross lately. Better keep the pennies you’re being paid ….you may get laid off anytime. When you do, give me a buzz and I’ll get you a proper job in jand!
You need to be humble to work for me though!! grin grin
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
shinealight:

Here we go again…..forming as if he can lay hands on any foreign source of income.
I guess someone has engaged you in some early morning office cleaning at Charing Cross lately. Better keep the pennies you’re being paid ….you may get laid off anytime. When you do, give me a buzz and I’ll get you a proper job in jand!
You need to be humble to work for me though!! grin grin

You're crazy.... Lol.
Me and you need to go on national TV (live) to debate. You are full of trouble.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You're crazy.... Lol.
Me and you need to go on national TV (live) to debate. You are full of trouble.

You haven’t seen trouble yet. You must learn to be humble when you’re discussing in a public forum because you don’t know who you’re talking to!
Now, be a good boy and apologise to your Elder….or risk being jobless after you’re laid off from your cleaning job in jand (assuming you've ever owned a passport before).
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=shinealight post=118098331]

You haven’t seen trouble yet. You must learn to be humble when you’re discussing in a public forum because you don’t know who you’re talking to!
Now, be a good boy and apologise to your Elder….or risk being jobless after you’re laid off from your cleaning job in jand (assuming you've ever owned a passport before).[/quote

You're a fry in the ocean.
Me?
Apologize?
To you?
God forbid that.
You get money?
You get contacts?
Who know you?
Abeg shift.
You're happy defending a failed party/government.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=Honjoshy4u post=118099354][/quote]

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/03/nigerian-drug-users-more-than-population-of-four-african-countries-marwa/

Quite apposite. Need I say more?…..Marwa has said it all. cool cool
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Quenncee: 3:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Dirty thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.