Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) (79803 Views)

Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures / Concerns As Tinubu ‘Licks’ Microphone Before Speaking During Event / Video: Tinubu Licks Microphone Like Lollipop; Remi Embarassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Alpharey: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiggiiddiootts amaka

Late Queen once poked her nose and ate it in public embarassed

So because Oyibo ate her poo. Then we should be serving ourselves poo. See mentality

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2022
Obamaofusa:
Nobody knows your father.He might even be insane.The traces are on you.

I like as u dey press the gossipnaija neck, u dey give am wotoporiosly and e dey sweet us grin grin grin

Idiot dey tell us about his stupid dad wey dey so useless that he couldn’t even raise a proper human being
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by nurudeen181(m): 7:08am On Nov 03, 2022
some do thesame to count money... paper is healthier
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by dRefiner: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2022
IS DAT ALL
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Jeffy1206(m): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiggiiddiootts amaka

to show signs of old age. Do you want such people ruling us?

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by AbleGodsolution(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2022
A million times!
izombie:
I never thought i will say this but buhari is better than tinubu. Na wao
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Nonywendy(m): 7:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiggiiddiootts amaka

so late queen is the goddess u look up to?
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by HRMK: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2022
LET WHOEVER HAS NEVER DONE THIS IN HIS OR HER LIFETIME CASTE THE FIRST STONE!!
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by crusufixo(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2022
In as mush as I am not a Fan of Tinubu, there was really no need for this post. In my opinion it a baseless topic. There are far better issues to be discussed than caring about how Tinubu links his finger to turn to the next page....
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Judal(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Gossipninja:
So Tinubu has to lick his finger to flick a page of book ? I'm done Y'all cry

Imagine doing this at International conference... Disgusting ooo

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1587708588763455488?t=B2nU-9cPMT6MNCH2FgwLNA&s=19
Lolz,since yesterday i no fi laugh,e be like say him hand too hard o.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by fash1966: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2022
This is a case of a crowd trying to stone a woman believed to have been caught in adultery but whom Jesus rescued, saying that whoever had not committed such a sin before should be the first to cast the stone. All of them left, one after the other.
I will be very glad to see you swear if you yourself has never done such a thing before or that you can never do such a thing either alone or in public.
This thing you're castigating Tinubu for could have happened to ANYBODY either consciously or unconsciously. Let us leave sentiments apart and face the reality.
May God help Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by jamace(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2022
What do you expect from the Iragbiji man?.

The leopard cannot change its spots.

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Nanalucky: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2022
I hope no body will shake that hands pls..... Just saying
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Very irritating person.

Oh yeah?
Can you swear that you have never moistened your dry finger to flip a page? Come off the high horse, my friend!
Africans who eat food with dirty hands and defeacate in the bush without toilet roll trying to form nobility! grin grin grin
Hypocrite!! cool cool
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by deebrownneymar: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2022
Gossipninja:

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1587708588763455488?t=B2nU-9cPMT6MNCH2FgwLNA&s=19

That’s how he counts money. Very dirty old man
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2022
shinealight:

Oh yeah?
Can you swear that you have never moistened your dry finger to flip a page? Come off the high horse, my friend!
Africans who eat food with dirty hands and defeacate in the bush without toilet roll trying to form nobility! grin grin grin
Hypocrite!! cool cool

I'm a class, noble and wise.
No right thinking leader have ever done that rubbish in a forum televised all over the Nation.
Presidency comes with class and decorum which your agbado man lacks.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Firstcitizen: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2022
Someone did this during covid

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by tivhador: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2022
Who is posting this useless news?
Gossipninja:

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by leokid866: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

No right thinking leader have ever done that rubbish in a forum televised all over the Nation.
lol.....Biden does it all the time so what are you talking about?
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Durabest:
Am off from this forum the insult here is not good for my health.
Am telling you.. Just too toxic
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

They do it all the time and you know it ….even in the Developed countries of the world….if your selective memory will only permit you to recall and confess it! There is absolutely nothing to reproach anyone for about it! Trying to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it!
With all your Class, nobility and wisdom…..I bet you still eat with your dirty fingers but would pretend with knife and fork which you don’t even know how to use! grin grin
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2022
shinealight:

They do it all the time and you know it ….even in the Developed countries of the world….if your selective memory will only permit you to recall and confess it! There is absolutely nothing to reproach anyone for about it! Trying to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it!
With all your Class, nobility and wisdom…..I bet you still eat with your dirty fingers but would pretend with knife and fork which you don’t even know how to use! grin grin

Shot up, I'm not an irritant like you/Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2022
HRMK:
LET WHOEVER HAS NEVER DONE THIS IN HIS OR HER LIFETIME CASTE THE FIRST STONE!!
Boy, to be a leader you must go beyond boarders and have extraordinary character, behavior and integrity not doing the things other do.
That's what makes leaders unique.
If Tinubu behalf and talk like MC Oluomo in public it's bad image
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Shot up, I'm not an irritant like you/Tinubu.

The ILLITERATE cannot even write “Shut up”….and is here forming class, nobility and wisdom! grin grin
What a waste of life!! undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2022
shinealight:

The ILLITERATE cannot even write “Shut up”….and is here forming class, nobility and wisdom! grin grin
What a waste of life!! undecided undecided

Typo.
You that is wise, why use (!) Punctuation mark after wisdom?
You're just a prodigal son without brain.
The earlier you stop supporting the 'agbado and cassava man', the better for your sanity.

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by HRMK: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2022
Kaiser20:

Boy, to be a leader you must go beyond boarders and have extraordinary character, behavior and integrity not doing the things other do.
That's what makes leaders unique.
If Tinubu behalf and talk like MC Oluomo in public it's bad image
same way uv always behaved i guess!rather than remove dirt in your eyes you get busy on others!i guess you are above what he has done!!
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Typo.
The earlier you stop supporting the 'agbado and cassava man', the better for your sanity.

The ILLITERATE does not even know what punctuation mark is meant to emphasise….what a pity!! grin grin
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Successlane: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Banhammy717:
I see nothing wrong with him touching his tongue with his fingers in order to get moisture to turn a page in a document. It is a global practice. It is natural.

How would that affect his presidency?.
Come up with something sensible about Tinubu for once.

.. that is the problem.

They don't have an atom of it in their heads

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2022
shinealight:

The ILLITERATE does not even know what punctuation mark is meant to emphasise….what a pity!! grin grin

Olodo...
It is exclamation mark (!) not punctuation mark.
What nonsense emphasis were you making?
You are as dull as Tinubu.

Just go through what you typed. '..... Know what punctuation mark is meant to emphasise'.
Go back to school.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Kelvinskillz: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Modernize Nigeria for native minded people like you? If you like don’t go and be the best that you can be, be waiting for Bola Tinubu to come replace your family role.
How much dem pay u, to keep defending somtin that’s clearly disgusting
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by odomanis: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
My God, Bola Ahmed Tinubu must really be tormenting you ipobians turned Obidients?

I just had to enter the thread to observe the stupidity of whoever created it.

Are you a Yoruba nation turned Bandit ?
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Typo.

Was the above not posted by you? Where did the first reference to ‘punctuation mark’ come from? Nincompoop!! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics)