Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) (79790 Views)

Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures / Concerns As Tinubu ‘Licks’ Microphone Before Speaking During Event / Video: Tinubu Licks Microphone Like Lollipop; Remi Embarassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by joowealth(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

South west managed by Tinubu?
So you people have successful granted the south west to tinubu?
Wonder shall never end.
Many of you are brainless.
Why did Tinubu went to Abuja to build his mansion?
Why didnt he go to ondo or benue state to build it?
Obi already had a house in Lagos before your lord and personal saviour dreamt of becoming a gov

You people are so pained for success of others, if you have nothing good to say about someone, why not keep your dirty mouth shut. What has Jagaban taken from you all? Why are you enraged whenever Tinubu's achievement is been mentioned or referred to? If you people refused and failed to see good side of him, why can't you just campaign for whosoever you're supporting without creating hatred or causes other to be hated. If you don't like someone does not gives you right to malign him. At least you people claimed to have developed others land (sic), why can't you be reasonable for just once? Why are you people so bitter? You claimed Nigeria is a zoo, yet you want obi to be a president in your acclaimed zoo? Nonsense is not common!
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by DadaHammed: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
They control one junction @ Oshodi na em I dey here with you?

Nonsense Ipobian, Ekene dili Chukwu.

Sharapp you talk too much. Obor langido. grin
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
iam not forcing anybody not to vote Tinubu but iam telling people like to be ready to accept the consequences of their actions.
The consequences of voting for Tinubu is clearly seen in Lagos today.

I'm ready to accept that consequences.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Theowise(f): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Gossipninja:

My father is not a drug lord
My father is not shaking
My father doesn't wear Pampers
My father doesn't lick his finger in public
My father doesn't rush to London every two weeks to recharge his battery.

Urchin, Anything else?

Does your father have the financial capacity to travel from your Hamlet to Abuja?
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
joowealth:

You people are so pained for success of others, if you have nothing good to say about someone, why not keep your dirty mouth shut. What has Jagaban taken from you all? Why are you enraged whenever Tinubu's achievement is been mentioned or referred to? If you people refused and failed to see good side of him, why can't you just campaign for whosoever you're supporting without creating hatred or causes other to be hated. If you don't like someone does not gives you right to malign him. At least you people claimed to have developed others land (sic), why can't you be reasonable for just once? Why are you people so bitter? You claimed Nigeria is a zoo, yet you want obi to be a president in your acclaimed zoo? Nonsense is not common!
Lolzz
Who come still carry phone give this one grin
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by joowealth(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
Who come still carry phone give this one grin

Obviously, you are confused and drained off the points required.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
joowealth:

Obviously, you are confused and drained off the points required.
That same message u sent to me?
3people done send am to me on Facebook.
2people done send to me on Twitter grin
Una just dey copy and paste each other grin
Abeg carry phone give ur mama
U never reach the level to think your own
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by joowealth(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

That same message u sent to me?
3people done send am to me on Facebook.
2people done send to me on Twitter grin
Una just dey copy and paste each other grin
Abeg carry phone give ur mama
U never reach the level to think your own

Lols, look at this ill-bred!
First and foremost, I will never mention your dear mother neither would I slander her, never, because I know she gave you the best she could ever had, but you yourself refused to be cultured, hence what you've become today, which is very very glaring vis-a-vis your manner of approach and references to other people's parents. It's not a surprise at all, we know your types.

Secondly, why do you continue quoting me when you vividly know you have nothing meaningful upstairs to say as per the point-in-view?

If you think I can stoop so low to the extent of copying what to reply you of all people, you must be out of your ever reasonable and common little sense I think you had before.

Finally, this is my message to you and your co- traveller of haters:
1. Desist from spoiling people's name just because you don't like their ideology or status (socially and politically).
2. Cease maligning them.
3. Stop the hate towards your fellow human being (you ain't their creator, you can't even be)
4. Stop been tribal-bigot (especially you Igbos) it will never help now or future.
5. Stop seeing yourself as inferior (dot nation (lols grin or as more entitled than others). In a country that belongs to all of us.
Good day!
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
joowealth:

Lols, look at this ill-bred!
First and foremost, I will never mention your dear mother neither would I slander her, never, because I know she gave you the best she could ever had, but you yourself refused to be cultured, hence what you've become today, which is very very glaring vis-a-vis your manner of approach and references to other people's parents. It's not a surprise at all, we know your types.

Secondly, why do you continue quoting me when you vividly know you have nothing meaningful upstairs to say as per the point-in-view?

If you think I can stoop so low to the extent of copying what to reply you of all people, you must be out of your ever reasonable and common little sense I think you had before.

Finally, this is my message to you and your co- traveller of haters:
1. Desist from spoiling people's name just because you don't like their ideology or status (socially and politically).
2. Cease maligning them.
3. Stop the hate towards your fellow human being (you ain't their creator, you can't even be)
4. Stop been tribal-bigot (especially you Igbos) it will never help now or future.
5. Stop seeing yourself as inferior (dot nation (lols grin or as more entitled than others). In a country that belongs to all of us.
Good day!
cheesy
How u all assume that anybody not supporting Tinubu is igbo is what baffles me shocked
This is the real hatred against a particular tribe but you are doing copy and paste so i dont expect u to understand the rubbish you posted cheesy.
How can u call me tribal bigot and end up referring to me as an igbo when u dont know where am from grin
If u read carefully what u wrote, you will know you are the one hating against a particular tribe simply because they dare to contest for presidency embarassed
So u are the real tribal bigot grin
You even call them dot nation cheesy
This was how that ada anambra went on AIT to disgrace herself yesterday grin
I know the ability to think appropriately is always far from APC supporters but please stop doin copy and paste grin
P.S i did not insult your mother, i only advised u to hand over her phone to her because u are talking out of point and u just display another rubbish again grin
Enjoy ur weekend
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by joowealth(m): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

cheesy
How u all assume that anybody not supporting Tinubu is igbo is what baffles me shocked
This is the real hatred against a particular tribe but you are doing copy and paste so i dont expect u to understand the rubbish you posted cheesy.
How can u call me tribal bigot and end up referring to me as an igbo when u dont know where am from grin
If u read carefully what u wrote, you will know you are the one hating against a particular tribe simply because they dare to contest for presidency embarassed
So u are the real tribal bigot grin
You even call them dot nation cheesy
This was how that ada anambra went on AIT to disgrace herself yesterday grin
I know the ability to think appropriately is always far from APC supporters but please stop doin copy and paste grin
P.S i did not insult your mother, i only advised u to hand over her phone to her because u are talking out of point and u just display another rubbish again grin
Enjoy ur weekend

"Handling phone over to your mother" shouldn't have been mentioned dear, because you don't even know how old is the person you are talking to. Be guided!
And for the umpteen time, copy and paste is never my thing, so get that straight to skull. And beside if actually you have ability to think appropriately as claimed, you'll realize it's a wrong notion on your part.
Lastly my message to you and your entourages remains sacrosanct, irrespective of who you are pretending to be now!
Have a great weekend too.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by emela9ja: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Gossipninja: 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Theowise:

Does your father have the financial capacity to travel from your Hamlet to Abuja?

Everybody is poor to you urchins.. 30k online troll shut up
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by leketon: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
*Just coming back from Suleja Senior Magistrate Court an idiot has just been sentence to 37 months in prison, the law has done the needful, this should sound as warning to those issuing threat base on my right to support whoever pleases me politically, I will continue to go through the proper channel, I will never take laws into my hands*.

_Whoever that don't want to witness the coming election in jail should stay clear, I have learnt that the court is the best place to tender any form of intimidations nor threat to life, I also witnessed so many cases in court today and many went for it they will be serving their jail term or pay the bailing fee and to those who have in the past sent a voice note or written note of threat to my private wall be ready as I will be suing you for that soonest, So help me God_
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is your father or anyone in your entire family both extended or nucleus, half as qualified as Bola Tinubu either in business, or public service?

In looting?
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Even people wey their Papa be Carpenter or Mechanic are always the first to run their basket mouths.

The destruction of the poor, is their poverty, they have been limited by their lack of knowledge.

You're pathetic. If they're poor, that's more than enough reason to desire capable leaders for their country. I assure you that you are the poor one here.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
And this is the so called sophisticated politician

I laugh cheesy grin cheesy

Suffersticated for your information

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.