Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) (79801 Views)

Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures / Concerns As Tinubu ‘Licks’ Microphone Before Speaking During Event / Video: Tinubu Licks Microphone Like Lollipop; Remi Embarassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:

Those packaging the man deserve to be castrated

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Well if not for anything else, you have to commend them for their packaging skills! Anyone that can package a Buhari or a Tinubu for sale could equally sell sand to camel-riding Bedouins in the desert! wink

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Gossipninja: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sonyboom:
So his hand is no longer shaking , he. An now bold it still n lick. That is good news as far as I am concerned.

Hand that was vibrating like Love Machine

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Durabest:
Let your father come and rule now.These your life has been a failed life because your father failed in his responsibility.
quote me only if u can speak good English.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Villa12(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abfinest007:
Biafra agitation after the election is sure grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Durabest: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abfinest007:
Am not here to educate you beyond where your idiotic father left you.You can claim to speak like King Charles,but i can assure that at your 50years if you do not build a house of your own,even your wife will call you a usless man.Speaking good English without proper investments in life is that not waste of English?.Come to my office at Aba road Ph and see people with good English opening doors for me.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
This man is disgusting, who licks finger in a public space just to turn over a page. May Tinubu not happen to Nigeria.
You are better to plan for the best way to cry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiggiiddiootts amaka

Late Queen once poked her nose and ate it in public embarassed
show us vedio to backup your claim, I'm not in support of Mr ghost call Tinubu but flip with touching mouth is not that bad. I don't hate that way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by mu2sa2: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu is a presidential material but in poor health and has advanced in age.
Peter Obi is not a presidential material (intellectually/poor command of English/ hypocritically dodgy about his enormous wealth) but in apparent good health and just 62.
Atiku has a better pan Nigeria credentials but dubious in reputation and elderly with a so-so health status (observe is soon-to-deliver-like tummy).

God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Britishpea: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
This man is disgusting, who licks finger in a public space just to turn over a page. May Tinubu not happen to Nigeria.

Cry us a river let’s use to tears to make Eba. People will cry tire especially the Igbos by the time Tinubu wins.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Durabest:
Am not here to educate you beyond where your idiotic father left you.You can claim to speak like King Charles,but i can assure that at your 50years if you do not build a house of your own,even your wife will call you a usless man.Speaking good English without proper investments in life is that not waste of English?.Come to my office at Aba road Ph and see people with good English opening doors for me.
u don't know, what's about to hit you.what makes you think you are successful and others are miserable ,shut up.you want me to come to that quack office to to prove what, that you are more successful than me or what. come I don't brag with my wealth online or brag with my life online .owning a car .office does not mean that you are successful these are the necessity of Life .having it is not a big deal you are supporting an idiot and you think you are living a life

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by juman(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
What is bad in that.
He shows he is himself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Landowner101(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
izombie:
I never thought i will say this but buhari is better than tinubu. Na wao
Are you just aware, someone that can't raise a flag without the help of his fellow sick man.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Durabest:
Others are talking of coming to my office on Kensington High Street, penthouse suite, and see proper read English Oyibo Man opening elevator for me, after work Monday, make we go Stamford Bridge go watch Chelsea play Liverpool FC, you are talking of Aba Road in Port Harcourt, same city where that mad dog Nyesom Wike has his own office?

Nonsense Ipobian.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is your father or anyone in your entire family both extended or nucleus, half as qualified as Bola Tinubu either in business, or public service?
your own father nko

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Durabest: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abfinest007:
u don't know, what's about to hit you.what makes you think you are successful and others are miserable ,shut up.you want me to come to that quack office to to prove what, that you are more successful than me or what. come I don't brag with my wealth online or brag with my life online .owning a car .office does not mean that you are successful these are the necessity of Life .having it is not a big deal you are supporting an idiot and you think you are living a life
You are the one bragging here not me.You Brag of speaking good English then i let you know that life is not about speaking English but been creative.Why should i brag if i brag what will billgate do?.We are visitors here but most visitors are waiting for Mr.A to be president b4 they plan,i do all my planing why others are sleeping,I stay awake and do my drawing reason why most time you see me posting here by 2a.m at time.My quotes> "If you want to make it stay awake".ASK ME WHY.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
your own father nko
Game recognizes game, & Whores do to.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
talking in the nonsense as usual. Agbado head

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Durabest: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Others are talking of coming to my office on Kensington High Street, and see proper read English Oyibo Man opening elevator for me, after work make we go Stamford Bridge go watch Chelsea play Liverpool FC, you are talking of Aba Road in Port Harcourt, same city where that mad dog Nyesom Wike has his own office?

Nonsense Ipobian.
Those that knows me knows that lpob is a forbiden fruit to me i don't associate with terrorist.Learn to find out what generated a problem b4 you think of how to solve it so that you won't make a fool of yourself next time.l will be doing business in that London soon so don't be in a hurry to fool yourself my Senior bros based there with his family so don't think it will be so impossible to have a business there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by tungamaje: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abeg make una free the man nau. Una no know say na Papa lolo.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Even people wey their Papa be Carpenter or Mechanic are always the first to run their basket mouths.

The destruction of the poor, is their poverty, they have been limited by their lack of knowledge.
Always quick to insult people's father because your Olosho mother with six illegitimate children didn't show you your father.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Ireportlive: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
cool

Ipobian don loose it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You will die of constipation from eating too much agbado.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Gossipninja: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Villa12:
Biafra agitation after the election is sure grin

What about Oduduwa Nation?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Gossipninja: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Britishpea:

Cry us a river let’s use to tears to make Eba. People will cry tire especially the Igbos by the time Tinubu wins.

You're the one wailing like a bush baby..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Durabest:
You are the one bragging here not me.You Brag of speaking good English then i let you know that life is not about speaking English but been creative.Why should i brag if i brag what will billgate do?.We are visitors here but most visitors are waiting for Mr.A to be president b4 they plan,i do all my planing why others are sleeping,I stay awake and do my drawing reason why most time you see me posting here by 2a.m at time.My quotes> "If you want to make it stay awake".ASK ME WHY.
I told you, you'll get tired because you don't know what is about to hit you I am not that kind of supporter that comes at you with abusive words.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Gossipninja: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Ipobian don loose it

OPC terrorist wailing like a bush baby

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ayodiran49k: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
So his hand is no longer shaking , he. An now bold it still n lick. That is good news as far as I am concerned.So his hand is no longer shaking , he. An now bold it still n lick. That is good news as far as I am concerned....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by gonkin(m): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Last year they said APC MUST GO Tinubu just show face, them forget say na the same APC

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by jumper524(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
so if your in a public space and the page is giving you difficulty to turn cos of dry hands, you'll go to the bathroom and wet your hands before you turn the page right? This better be cruise cos I can't understand.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Announced3: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
So Tinubu has to lick his finger to flick a page of book ? I'm done Y'all cry

Imagine doing this at International conference... Disgusting ooo

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1587708588763455488?t=B2nU-9cPMT6MNCH2FgwLNA&s=19

Okorosss stop being petty

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
70 years old indeed.
Hahahahahahahaha,
Chaii!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.