Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) (79793 Views)

Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures / Concerns As Tinubu ‘Licks’ Microphone Before Speaking During Event / Video: Tinubu Licks Microphone Like Lollipop; Remi Embarassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by TheEndless: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Others are talking of coming to my office on Kensington High Street, penthouse suite, and see proper read English Oyibo Man opening elevator for me, after work Monday, make we go Stamford Bridge go watch Chelsea play Liverpool FC, you are talking of Aba Road in Port Harcourt, same city where that mad dog Nyesom Wike has his own office?

Nonsense Ipobian.
Lol… Make una come o! Two Agbado Munching Gorillas are fighting in Alagbado!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Durabest: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abfinest007:
I told you, you'll get tired because you don't know what is about to hit you I am not that kind of supporter that comes at you with abusive words.
l'm not here to show force i show force for what will fetch me money.But let me tell you do not start what you cannot end....
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by uchman(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:

Imagine Tinubu as Nigeria’s president (God forbid). Man would go to UN General Assembly and be licking his shaky fingers upandan while slurring through his prepared speech.

U no dey shame?
He is even putting on suit

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by adeniran22890: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
This disease ridden candidate needs to be in a retirement home, he will still look for guests to shake hands with without sanitizing them. This disease ridden candidate needs to be in a retirement home, he will still look for guests to shake hands with without sanitizing them....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Native man,is that how you will use and modernize Nigeria
grin grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Thedon22: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
I sorry for Obis supporters. Very soon they will be smelling Tinubus yansh when he farts. They are reducing Obi to inconsequential. No issue based campaign. No Obis achievement to campaign with. Sorry for them !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
An Analog Drug Baron
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by 7arrows: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
So Tinubu has to lick his finger to flick a page of book ? I'm done Y'all cry

Imagine doing this at International conference... Disgusting ooo

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1587708588763455488?t=B2nU-9cPMT6MNCH2FgwLNA&s=19

Agbado Republic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by guru90: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
is it not old man with his old brain?

old man that refused to rest...
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by 7arrows: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiggiiddiootts amaka

Late Queen once poked her nose and ate it in public embarassed

It's TRUE I saw u standing near her. U even pinched her to stop but she refused. Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Didijiji: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is your father or anyone in your entire family both extended or nucleus, half as qualified as Bola Tinubu either in business, or public service?
huge mumu. Which business Tinubu Dey do?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Lightorder: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiggiiddiootts amaka

so we should now accept poking nose , as you call it and licking fingers in the public as best practices

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is your father or anyone in your entire family both extended or nucleus, half as qualified as Bola Tinubu either in business, or public service?

His father is not trying to rule 250 million people. His father doesn't have to be packaged to appeal to anybody. Got the difference or you wanna remain dum.b?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiggiiddiootts amaka

You're the biggest liar
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
asanausana91:
imagine having this dead human being as my president? God forbid! Aside from insulting the whole Christians of this country this people want to bring a dead man to rule this country? The number of votes Tinubu will get in the coming election will determine the number of mad and foolish people in this country.

I wouldn't be surprised if you dont see 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by 7arrows: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
Licking or sucking his fingers is not even the thing.
The same way pmb was packaged to Nigerians is the same way he is being packaged.
The same people that packaged pmb are out to package another calamity.
Wise up Nigerians! Tinubu is totally unfit to be president.

We know already. They cannot deceive us again. No matter how hard they try they will fail. We r ready for them. Peter OBI all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bush Amoda From Iragbeji
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by beejay85: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
Licking or sucking his fingers is not even the thing.
The same way pmb was packaged to Nigerians is the same way he is being packaged.
The same people that packaged pmb are out to package another calamity.
Wise up Nigerians! Tinubu is totally unfit to be president.
If he is unfit...is your dad fit?... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
My God, Bola Ahmed Tinubu must really be tormenting you ipobians turned Obidients?

I just had to enter the thread to observe the stupidity of whoever created it.
tormenting,,,na him dy shake....he is d one fighting the last fight,after 2023 General elections he is gone ...
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Pinterest: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
My God, Bola Ahmed Tinubu must really be tormenting you ipobians turned Obidients?

I just had to enter the thread to observe the stupidity of whoever created it.

I think the mod who pushed this to the front page also shares in the stupidity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiggiiddiootts amaka

Oh really??

And so we ought to replicate same here right??

What sort of thinking is that??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by 7arrows: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Do u mean qualified as thieves or drug barons? Kindly specify.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by MuslimIgbo: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
So Tinubu has to lick his finger to flick a page of book ? I'm done Y'all cry

Imagine doing this at International conference... Disgusting ooo

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1587708588763455488?t=B2nU-9cPMT6MNCH2FgwLNA&s=19
So this is news?
You guys and the senseless op that brought this nonsense to fp are just so DESPICABLE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by chatinent: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Anyways, I don't see anything wrong here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by PoliciaNLand: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I wouldn't be surprised if you dont see 2023 election
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
never seen a tribe as stupid as igbo I swear.. can you tell what he did that is wrong?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Chei see person wey wan be my president. Na so him go go do fir United Nations meeting
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:

My father is not a drug lord
My father is not shaking
My father doesn't wear Pampers
My father doesn't lick his finger in public
My father doesn't rush to London every two weeks to recharge his battery.

Urchin, Anything else?

If your father was still alive, he would be doing all these

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
7arrows:

Do u mean qualified as thieves or drug barons? Kindly specify.
Why are you asking me? Na you know your papa occupation.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Paulpak34(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is too bad for him.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Uchedizzy(f): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Make una free this man
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by 7arrows: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:

My father is not a drug lord
My father is not shaking
My father doesn't wear Pampers
My father doesn't lick his finger in public
My father doesn't rush to London every two weeks to recharge his battery.

Urchin, Anything else?

U forget to mention that ur father is not a looter, killer, AGBERO, liar, and he's not wanted in the U.S

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.