Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? (29130 Views)

Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by BigBashiru: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2022
mmsen:

Making life hell for yourself isn't stupidity? Having children that you cannot feed has nothing to do with 'Eurocentric', that is universally foolish.

Is insecurity intelligent? Because that's all the modern African way leads to.

How can you argue that African over breeding is good when the last time this happened Africans resorted to selling their neighbors as chattel? The modern version of this is that they are going abroad to be used as cheap, abused labor with the consent (or at the behest) of their evil parents who just want somebody to send them FOREX. How is this intelligent? How can you talk about 'Eurocentric' when the entire African game plan seems to be to prop up the Eurocentric economic system with cheap labor?

Are you in the lives of each of these people to know they have children they cannot feed? Most have children they can feed... but circumstances of life eg job loss affect them. this happens everywhere oh ye white man worshipper. the same way nigerians and africans hv children is the same way chinese and indians have many children.....when africans hv children, its called "overbreeding" by you, but when british chinese and indians do its civilized. Let me tell you something you dont know. African counytries and Australia were invaded in the past in part due to overpopulation in Europe. Canada, Australia and New Zealand and US are all European countries founded to cater to an European population that could not contain in Europe....but when the Europeans do it you excuse it. Dont use africa as a scape goat please.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by mmsen: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

Are you in the lives of each of these people to know they have children they cannot feed? Most have children they can feed... but circumstances of life eg job loss affect them. this happens everywhere oh ye white man worshipper. the same way nigerians and africans hv children is the same way chinese and indians have many children.....when africans hv children, its called "overbreeding" by you, but when british chinese and indians do its civilized. Let me tell you something you dont know. African counytries and Australia were invaded in the past in part due to overpopulation in Europe. Canada, Australia and New Zealand and US are all European countries founded to cater to an European population that could not contain in Europe....but when the Europeans do it you excuse it. Dont use africa as a scape goat please.

I'm in the environment. I hear the people cry about how they struggle and suffer. Meanwhile they make wildly irrational, completely avoidable decisions that have devastating results for them personally and the society at large.

I am aware that Europeans pushed their great unwashed onto other parts of the world but how does that excuse what Africans are doing now with better information and technology?

Also, China is going through a demographic collapse because they are not having many children.

You seem intent on defending African foolishness at all costs. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by BigBashiru: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2022
mmsen:

I'm in the environment. I hear the people cry about how they struggle and suffer. Meanwhile they make wildly irrational decisions and then cry about it.

I am aware that Europeans pushed their great unwashed onto other parts of the world but how does that excuse what Africans are doing now with better information and technology?

Also, China is going through a demographic collapse because they are not having many children.

You seem intent on defending African foollishness at all costs. Good luck

I dont think its foolishness - lets argue the facts on its merits.... heres the mindset...most parents have children in nigeria. If its a girl and they hv money, they will marry her off at a young age after secondary school so long as the husband will take her thru university- i dont see anything wrong with this....if its a guy, he is trained to cater for himself. Buhari became something with seconfdary school certificate.

Children that go into banditary is due to poor parenting not because those children were born; lets make that distinction. There are children born into poor homes that are decent. Hope this clarifies...
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by mmsen: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

I dont think its foolishness - lets argue the facts on its merits.... heres the mindset...most parents have children in nigeria. If its a girl and they hv money, they will marry her off at a young age after secondary school so long as the husband will take her thru university- i dont see anything wrong with this....if its a guy, he is trained to cater for himself. Buhari became something with seconfdary school certificate.

Children that go into banditary is due to poor parenting not because those children were born; lets make that distinction. There are children born into poor homes that are decent. Hope this clarifies...

It is foolishness when most people in this economic system are born into poverty in Nigeria.

There is no 'merit' to such decision making. It is outright foolishness if not pure evil to plunge another being into poverty because somebody did it to you.

Buhari is one in a million. Look at the children who followed him and how they have turned to all manner of crime and terrorism to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Klass99(f): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Backpedal: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2022
Hesssi:
You're absolutely right @bolded. Africans are workaholic. All they do here in Africa is work work work!

My elder brother who's in Germany has a job he goes from 9am - 3pm. His salary is very okay. But Instead for him to rest after that 3pm... He decided to take a second job that he goes from 3:30pm - 8pm.

His white friend advice him not to take a second job, that taking a second job means maybe he's in serious debt with alot of bills to pay. He also told my brother to use his free time to go watch sports or go to the beach.

My brother just laughed and he told his white friend that here in African we work as if there's no tomorrow. We work as if rapture is taking place today and he's already used to it.
Crazy stuff
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by VenumX: 1:38am On Dec 10, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Why did you wasted so much of precious limited time with someone who Is not well upstairs why? I don't deal with people who has mental Issues..

Why did you 'wasted'?
'...people who has'?

First, get real education then go and cure your mental disease.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 10, 2022
VenumX:

First, I need to get real education then cure my mental illness and disease.

Okay Filthy Negro.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Tinymayour: 5:01am On Dec 13, 2022
Your gilbrish too much ,there are lots of whites who has more than 10kids from a single mother

There are whites who are wretched and yet have kids that didn't skip school orientation due to the amenities from the government..

Imagine you saying this in the presence of a white family of 12, 10 kids including both parents alive..even tho they both work BUT they still attend public/government school without stress or using half of salaries on your kids education .. Their government has already done the needful regarding the education aspect.. Even if you have one kid in Nigeria ,there's still not a chance that the kid would get best education CU's of the wrong system.. To give ones children education at it best this days..you prolly need to send your child to private school ? ...

So what of the ones who attends public schools ? . they dont deserve adequate education too ? .. Abi nah all of them are raised from family of gross of tenths of people ? .. Please dont mislead people with your shallow thinking and wrong assumptions .. Kids are beautiful , infact is the first lucrative business ..

Are you saying because one is broke ,so living without kids should he the best option for such person ? .. That's too mumu for my ear

Mikel obi ,imagine his parent stop having kids after their second child ,where would the Mikel be ?/,the parent won't even have an idea of the blessing they had missed

What of messi?

Let's talk about modric ?

Imagine if their parent thought they were poor so they won't be in need of kids ? Do you think 10 medical doctors can get such parent what their kids (messi Rinaldo Mikel ) are getting for them now ? And they won't even known what they are missing ..

Be motivational abeg ,not delusional

Maaverick:
In developed countries, Good system of government, social amenities, low unemployment rate, good minimum wage/earnings yet most people have 1, 2, 3 children while few have 5+... Or some want no children.

Why do people in African e.g in Nigeria with very bad system of government, no social amenities, high unemployment rate, low pay rate yet people have or give birth to more number of children Or any number yet go ahead to complain how difficult it is to take care of them? Like they don't know it requires money to do things in life

Can't comfortably pay the school fees of the 2 children you have yet adding more children So that you can have 3 or 4 children that you can't pay school fees for?

Your salary is 250k, you finish some of the months with borrowing yet adding more children hence lability undecided

The current living condition your salary is giving, you are finding it difficult to push through yet adding more children Hence making life more difficult or what could be the motive?

A single guy/girl finding it difficult to survive on his/her 100k salary but would go ahead and marry, pour children

Is it a crime to have no children or the number of children your salary can afford?

In my opinion, here we don't value children, human life and the basic wellbeing of the children we give birth to. Hence you see people even in their state of abject poverty adding more children or those that are doing a little better adding more children just to fulfill their desire of having X number of children even when the ones they already have is difficult to maintain.

Another reason is that people don't think or reason for themselves. They just follow the societal norms like zombies and do what everyone is doing.

These things always makes me wonder.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Tinymayour: 5:12am On Dec 13, 2022
I hope say you talk this for hand ,smell am before posting here comrade

youngreezy:
most black african men and women are useless,infact most blacks world wide na useless people I swear...look at the blacks in the USA killing each other in the name of smelling gang and they see it as being woke... useless set of people,no education,no skills,no good english,nothing,just wasting their lives on drugs,weed alcohol and blame white men for their stupidity...then you look at the black african village man,chai!!! the worst!!! useless with no brain,stupid mentality especially the ones wey manage make small change,dem go dey brag everywhere....I rant in peace
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Tinymayour: 5:14am On Dec 13, 2022
How many are you on your family ? And what was your mom profession when she met your dad ? Try n ask any of them oo.. E get reason

shantti:
Imagine a poor jobless man in a face me I face u yard, whose wife sells gin in a small kiosk, giving birth to 9 girls and still not satisfied becos he is looking for a male child. The wife is currently pregnant again.

And am not joking, the man really has no job, he spends most days on a long bench listening to his radio.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by VenumX: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Evolutionlove Evolutionape:

Okay because I am a Filthy Negro.

grin grin grin Oya use your 4 other accounts and like your next comment. grin
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Gerrard59(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
obaaderemi:
If you are in a courtship, ask your intended how many kids she wishes to have. As a smart man the answer she gives should give you an idea if you should continue with the relationship or not. Believe me if she or he says he wants four kids that's what you will end up having.

If someone is not on the same page with you on something as important as number of children, run!

As a man, vasectomy solves the problem. Let me see where the other two children would come from. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Regex: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

As a man, vasectomy solves the problem. Let me see where the other two children would come from. grin

Na to do am before marriage so you don't answer to anyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says / Do Married Men Envy Bachelors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.