Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? (29061 Views)

Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:

If you have studied well, you would have realized that many children of well-to-do parents are into drugs, which are beyond the purchasing power of the poor.
To maintain their addiction, they often resort to robbery, using the licensed firearms of their parents.
Go to campuses and do a study of the number of highly placed people who are into cultism.
Poverty is not the ONLY reason why there's crime in the society.
Mention one developed country where there is no crime.
Let me give u example. Of recent Senator Ike Ekweremadu was involved in alleged child trafficking, d young boy or man that wanted to donate his kidney, is he son of d rich?
When Malaysia was hot cake for selling of organs, it was same children of d poor that sold their kidney,
How often do u see son of a well-to-do being involved in kidnapping, terrorism and cultism? Those involve are offspring of poor parents.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

This is nothing but the truth. Human beings are naturally selfish, hypocritical and wicked, but ours is just top of the chain. Since most of us has chosen to delude ourselves we can continue. The ones that vex me the most are those idiots who carry their afrocentrist mindset to Europe, Asia or America. You should have stayed in your country to sell your worthless penny-a-million ideals.
U hv said it all sir

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by youngreezy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Onye ala get busy with your assignment.
smelling mouth,come form woke again....I rant in peace....
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Odebayo4010(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
inoki247:

Lol what I mean is we always leave what's more important for frivolities like we are in show off competition....

How will I not have food at home and the next thing my wife come to me we should go to studio and do some photoshoot when we are supposed to use the money for photoshoot to buy some food at home till another money comes in are we going to eat pictures....

You're right,na ignorant they worries our people of nowadays,na when they get into hole they will now come to there sense
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by chatinent: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Good question. Blacks are just somehow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by BigBashiru: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I put it to u to bring it on that I wana learn from u, but u ended up bringing absolutely nothing. D earlier blacks most especially Nigerians realise d rwa truth d better for us all.
Every fucking year,wwe produce graduates in medicine, pharmacy, etc but non I mean non has being able to bring any health solution.
Lets go to d Engineering Field,same thing.
Just tell me what Nigeria has invented in d new millennium? Just mention one sir

I was once like you.... the problem is bbc and CNN hv conquered ur mind. Abalaka invented the cure to hiv aids but was silenced. Google it.... Madagascar came up with cure for covid but was silenced. I know a Nigerian cardiologist who has discovered an interesting cardiac phenomenon in cannabis patients....

My dear most Africans are in bondage....their minds have been conquered by the western European savages.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by BigBashiru: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
chatinent:
Good question. Blacks are just somehow.

Lol no it's the yellow ppl who you call "whites" that are somehow....
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Aguiyimba(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
youngreezy:
smelling mouth,come form woke again....I rant in peace....

Osu, get busy.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by youngreezy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Osu, get busy.
smelling mouth wey no get work,dey call another person names grin grin....you go remain slave to the white man till you die as you no wan get sense....i rant in peace
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

I was once like you.... the problem is bbc and CNN hv conquered ur mind. Abalaka invented the cure to hiv aids but was silenced. Google it.... Madagascar came up with cure for covid but was silenced. I know a Nigerian cardiologist who has discovered an interesting cardiac phenomenon in cannabis patients....

My dear most Africans are in bondage....their minds have been conquered by the western European savages.....
At d bolded, We are still saying d same thing sir. D names u mentioned. How many African are promoting d names?
D late Dr. Adedevow and late Prof Dora Akunyili, how many people are still remenring them?
How often do we remember them?
How often do we remember to put their portraits in public offices?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

Lol no it's the yellow ppl who you call "whites" that are somehow....
Lolssss, sir, kindly mingle with people that hv gone round and talk. Life is not all about reading books being published by somebody. Having spent years in d field of work, I will categorically tell u that blacks are from different planet
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by BigBashiru: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolssss, sir, kindly mingle with people that hv gone round and talk. Life is not all about reading books being published by somebody. Having spent years in d field of work, I will categorically tell u that blacks are from different planet

You have been programmed to believe that... na you were be from different planet...you and your village....
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

You have been programmed to believe that... na you were be from different planet...you and your village....
Sir, u hv not even answered my question, kindly look into d questions being thrown at u sir. I'm only here for facts not figures an hear-say
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
I'm eager waiting for more analyst
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by delpee(f): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
shantti:
Imagine a poor jobless man in a face me I face u yard, whose wife sells gin in a small kiosk, giving birth to 9 girls and still not satisfied becos he is looking for a male child. The wife is currently pregnant again.

And am not joking, the man really has no job, he spends most days on a long bench listening to his radio.

He needs a visit from the Social Welfare Dept. He obviously doesn't understand that he's creating problems for the society by having children that he can't afford to train.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Aguiyimba(m): 12:37am On Nov 07, 2022
youngreezy:
smelling mouth wey no get work,dey call another person names grin grin....you go remain slave to the white man till you die as you no wan get sense....i rant in peace

Assignment
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by youngreezy(m): 6:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Assignment
smelling mouth wey dey form woke,you go remain slave till you die....I rant in peace
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Aguiyimba(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2022
youngreezy:
smelling mouth wey dey form woke,you go remain slave till you die....I rant in peace

Go look for your papa
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by youngreezy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Go look for your papa
you find ya mama too,I hear say her toto smell pass anything for this world lmao..... I rant in peace
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Aguiyimba(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
youngreezy:
you find ya mama too,I hear say her toto smell pass anything for this world lmao..... I rant in peace

You're the outcome of things women do. Solve the assignment i gave you it will help your life
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by youngreezy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aguiyimba:

You're the outcome of things women do. Solve the assignment i gave you it will help your life
first located ya mama smelling toto na,no wonder you get body odour because where you come out from dey smell....I rant in peace
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Aguiyimba(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
youngreezy:
first located ya mama smelling toto na,no wonder you get body odour because where you come out from dey smell....I rant in peace

Your real surname?
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by youngreezy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Your real surname?
ya mama toto na em I want us to talk about this night....I rant in peace...
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Aguiyimba(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=youngreezy post=118206087]ya mama toto na em I want us to talk about this night....I rant in peace...[/qu

Ahanna gi efula.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by youngreezy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=Aguiyimba post=118206203][/quote]enyia,oto mmagi wu ihe dim important right now....lmao....I rant in peace
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Aguiyimba(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
youngreezy:
enyia,oto mmagi wu ihe dim important right now....lmao....I rant in peace

Do the needful now there's time nwaoke
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by youngreezy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aguiyimba:

I'm doing the needful by talking about your mom's toto na nwokoma....I rant in peace
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by youngreezy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aguiyimba:

nwokoma I just did na by talking about your mom's toto.....I rant in peace
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by mmsen: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

Modern science, cars, aircraft, mining equipment, semiconductor research to name a few....the facts are there....in fact there were libraries in Timbuktu, Mali before the colonial savages came to know what libraries were....the proof is there.... you are not who they told you you are bro

Nobody is saying that Africans have not done great things or are incapable of doing so.

The question is - why are Africans fixated on stupidity in the modern era? Why are so many Africans dedicated to making life unbearable for themselves and those around them?
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by BigBashiru: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2022
mmsen:

Nobody is saying that Africans have not done great things or are incapable of doing so.

The question is - why are Africans fixated on stupidity in the modern era? Why are so many Africans dedicated to making life unbearable for themselves and those around them?

Who told you the African way is stupidity? If you think it is then follow the European way no one is holding you. And who told you life is unbearable for them? These are all assumptions.....Africans hv been having lots of children and it has been working for us. Leave ppl with their culture and don't try to impose Eurocentric views on us....
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by mmsen: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

Who told you the African way is stupidity? If you think it is then follow the European way no one is holding you. And who told you life is unbearable for them? These are all assumptions.....Africans hv been having lots of children and it has been working for us. Leave ppl with their culture and don't try to impose Eurocentric views on us....

Making life hell for yourself isn't stupidity? Having children that you cannot feed has nothing to do with 'Eurocentric', that is universally foolish.

Is insecurity intelligent? Because that's all the modern African way leads to.

How can you argue that African over breeding is good when the last time this happened Africans resorted to selling their neighbors as chattel? The modern version of this is that they are going abroad to be used as cheap, abused labor with the consent (or at the behest) of their evil parents who just want somebody to send them FOREX. How is this intelligent? How can you talk about 'Eurocentric' when the entire African game plan seems to be to prop up the Eurocentric economic system with cheap labor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage? / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.