Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? (29059 Views)

Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by mmsen: 6:21am On Nov 06, 2022
gadgethead:

Little wonder why 80% of Nigerians want to 'japa' to these countries then!?

The only thing that will happen is that those countries will degrade. As is already happening.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by obaaderemi: 6:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Welrez:
How does a topic about procreation based on economic strength correlate with arguments for African inventions, gender disparity, and disdain for low breeding rates? The OP asked a simple question and didn't argue against high birth rate as long as the economic capacity is present.
He did. Read his post again.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Welrez(m): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2022
obaaderemi:
He did. Read his post again.
Please, can you point it out to me in the original post?
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by mmsen: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2022
zed7:
It's quite funny though, the way some people brag with suffering. I've heard people brag about how they refuse to take annual leave. They believe rest is for the weak.

Some brag about how far they trek daily etc. We have been so used to suffering right from birth that 24 hour power is something to be excited about.

Until you actually visit a developed country you'll never know how stressful and pathetic living in Africa is.

As for the birthing of kids anyhow, that one is unexplainable.

You can live a comfortable, dignified life in Africa but most people (even the ones you feel should know better) get swept up by the nonsensical "culture". They feel compelled to say and do things that make their lives needlessly difficult.

The culture of superstition and irrational behavior is too strong for most to resist.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by obaaderemi: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2022
Welrez:
Please, can you point it out to me in the original post?
This was how he started, by praising low birth rate in the developed world despite all the necessary social amenities and wealth:
In developed countries, Good system of government, social
amenities, low unemployment rate, good minimum wage/
earnings yet most people have 1, 2, 3 children while few have
5+... Or some want no children.

In essence, what he is saying is that, even if you have money and you live in a rich society, it's still wise to have few children.

Look, bro, these things are simple. A man shouldn't say because he has money to take care of 10 children then he should just go ahead and have 10 children. At the end of the day if every rich person thinks like that, demography is affected and pressure mounts on the poor amenities we have in such a poor society as Africa. Will the rich man's children not ride on the few km of roads we have, will they not be part of the 200m people that have to share 7000mw? etc, etc...Baba, it takes more than just money to take care of children. It's like tearing yourself into pieces. The more kids you have, the more pieces you get torn into. That's why white people have few kids.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

That's exactly just that - acting. The western European savages are quite pretentious....
Tell me what African are better than Europeans? Aside corruption, wickedness, selfishness, supporting their oppressors. Just name them. Same European countries that both Nigerian citizens and their oppressors are rushing to
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Hesssi: 7:16am On Nov 06, 2022
zed7:
It's quite funny though, the way some people brag with suffering. I've heard people brag about how they refuse to take annual leave. They believe rest is for the weak.

Some brag about how far they trek daily etc. We have been so used to suffering right from birth that 24 hour power is something to be excited about.

Until you actually visit a developed country you'll never know how stressful and pathetic living in Africa is.

As for the birthing of kids anyhow, that one is unexplainable.
You're absolutely right @bolded. Africans are workaholic. All they do here in Africa is work work work!

My elder brother who's in Germany has a job he goes from 9am - 3pm. His salary is very okay. But Instead for him to rest after that 3pm... He decided to take a second job that he goes from 3:30pm - 8pm.

His white friend advice him not to take a second job, that taking a second job means maybe he's in serious debt with alot of bills to pay. He also told my brother to use his free time to go watch sports or go to the beach.

My brother just laughed and he told his white friend that here in African we work as if there's no tomorrow. We work as if rapture is taking place today and he's already used to it.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by obaaderemi: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2022
Hesssi:
your absolutely right @bolded. Africans are workaholic. All they do here in Africa is work work work!

My elder brother who's in Germany has a job he goes from 9am - 3pm. His salary is okay. But Instead for him to rest after that 3pm... He decided to take a second job that he goes from 3:30pm - 8pm.

His white friend advice him not to take a second job, that taking a second job means maybe he's in serious debt with alot of bills to pay. He also told my brother to use his free time to go watch sports or go to the beach.

My brother just laughed and he told his white friend that here in African we work as if there's no tomorrow. We work as if rapture is taking place today and he's already used to it.
It's the dependency ratio. Your brother's white friend may not have anyone he's sending money to. Your brother on the other hand has to send money home to you people in Nigeria, and still take care of his personal needs.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Aguiyimba(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2022
youngreezy:
your tears dey sweet me scatter.....so long as na sex,drugs,cultistm, gangs and all sorts of nonsense dey that your black brain,you go remain slave to the white man till you die......I rant in peace

Make i give you assignment to you keep you busy. Go ask your mother who's your real father. Come back and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Tundex911: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Funny enough, we don dey suffer since 1960BC
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Hesssi: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2022
obaaderemi:
It's the dependacy ratio. Your brother's white friend may not have anyone he's sending money to. Your brother on the other hand has to send money home to you people in Nigeria, and still take care of his personal needs.
I totally agree with you but then it's not as if we're putting pressure on him to send us money, he always send us money at his own will. So he should also take a break for himself too.

My parent, my other siblings and I, has a job and other businesses we attend to everyday to earn a living. So we don't depend on him for money. He send us money at his own will.

It's just where he's coming from (Nigeria/Africa) reason he has that restless spirit in him.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by obaaderemi: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2022
Hesssi:
I totally agree with you but then it's not as if we're putting pressure on him to send us money, he always send us money at his own will. So he should also take a break for himself too.

My parent, my other siblings and I, has a job and other businesses we attend to everyday to earn a living. So we don't depend on him for money. He send us money at his own will.

It's just where he's coming from (Nigeria/Africa) reason he has that restless spirit in him.
grin That's why during European matches on TV, you hardly see negroes at the stadiums.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by youngreezy(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Make i give you assignment to you keep you busy. Go ask your mother who's your real father. Come back and thank me later.
lmao you think say my mama na olosho like your mother?born throway dey follow me talk.....as long as na sex,drugs, cultistm dey ya black brain,you go be slave till you die!!....I rant in peace
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Odebayo4010(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2022
inoki247:
Abeg jus dey look....

Things we du in diz part of the world I no even understand he dey b like say some people stupidity carry powerbank.....

imagine person wey neva Cater for the 2 or 3 girls wey he bring come diz world go dey follow dem shout he dey find male children...

U don look after the female wey u bring come diz world first or the Male will come to diz world to eat the female as food....

I see someone taking loan from loan app in other to send to woman....

Someone complaining he or she's broke dont av food at home next thing you see dem going to studio to du 15k to 20k photoshoot for birthday....

Wow you talk well, but only 2 points that drive me devastated in your statement No.1 some people stupidity carry powerbank.....
No2.Someone complaining he or she's broke dont av food at home next thing you see dem going to studio to du 15k to 20k photoshoot for birthday.the point really bumbs my stomach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Welrez(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2022
obaaderemi:
This was how he started, by praising low birth rate in the developed world despite all the necessary social amenities and wealth:

In essence, what he is saying is that, even if you have money and you live in a rich society, it's still wise to have few children.

Look, bro, these things are simple. A man shouldn't say because he has money to take care of 10 children then he should just go ahead and have 10 children. At the end of the day if every rich person thinks like that, demography is affected and pressure mounts on the poor amenities we have in such a poor society as Africa. Will the rich man's children not ride on the few km of roads we have, will they not be part of the 200m people that have to share 7000mw? etc, etc...Baba, it takes more than just money to take care of children. It's like tearing yourself into pieces. The more kids you have, the more pieces you get torn into. That's why whiter people have few kids.
I won't read it from that angle. He was only commenting on the better organised system and do not sense any advocate for compulsory low birth rate irrespective of economic capacity!
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by inoki247: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Wow you talk well, but only 2 points that drive me devastated in your statement No.1 some people stupidity carry powerbank.....
No2.Someone complaining he or she's broke dont av food at home next thing you see dem going to studio to du 15k to 20k photoshoot for birthday.the point really bumbs my stomach

Lol what I mean is we always leave what's more important for frivolities like we are in show off competition....

How will I not have food at home and the next thing my wife come to me we should go to studio and do some photoshoot when we are supposed to use the money for photoshoot to buy some food at home till another money comes in are we going to eat pictures....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Odebayo4010(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2022
BarrElChapo:
If you like talk from now till eternity I’m giving birth to at least 5 children tongue

Why condemned the OP,he is not rebuked anybody by giving birth to Number of children he/she like, he's just trying to advise us that we should do according to our Capacity because if you try illiteracy no one ready to hear you complain, because Bad situation is coming ahead to everyone that's how Nature was designed, Know this and know peace
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by obaaderemi: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2022
Welrez:
I won't read it from that angle. He was only commenting on the better organised system and do not sense any advocate for compulsory low birth rate irrespective of economic capacity!
Low birthrate is not compulsory but it makes sense, even if you live in a rich society and have money. Did he not say that even in organized and rich society people still have few children?
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by BarrElChapo(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Why condemned the OP,he is not rebuked anybody by giving birth to Number of children he/she like, he's just trying to advise us that we should do according to our Capacity because if you try illiteracy no one ready to hear you complain, because Bad situation is coming ahead to everyone that's how Nature was designed, Know this and know peace

Please direct me to where I condemned the OP or am I not supposed to have an opinion?
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by BigBashiru: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U are absolutely right sir, he sounded so stupid, imagine comparing Nigerian soldier to British soldier, comparing Nigerian economy with that of Europeans.
Nigeria and Africa is still 2000 years backward, take white outta of South Africa and let blacks manage it, watch them burn d economy into ashes.
Black man with black heart, whether they like it or not, we are too selfish and heartless to ourselves. Look at d situation in d country, how many ministers resigned nor were sacked? But if what's happening had happened in Western world, Minister of Economy and Finance Minister would hv resigned.
Was it not d other day that British Pm resigned?

You are brainwashed by western European garbage....

You don't know that Nigeria run by blacks is the largest economy in Africa....

The problem Africans have is that they call themselves "black" .... keep swallowing everything the western europe savages tell you about yourself....
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by pikin1vex: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2022
youngreezy:
most black african men and women are useless,infact most blacks world wide na useless people I swear...look at the blacks in the USA killing each other in the name of smelling gang and they see it as being woke... useless set of people,no education,no skills,no good english,nothing,just wasting their lives on drugs,weed alcohol and blame white men for their stupidity...then you look at the black african village man,chai!!! the worst!!! useless with no brain,stupid mentality especially the ones wey manage make small change,dem go dey brag everywhere....I rant in peace

You spelled peace incorrectly. It's actually piece. Short for self-hating piece of shit. You speak for yourself alone when you refer to Africans native and abroad, as useless. Ironically you're the one acting woke by kissing the white man's ass. The worst part is unlike kanya west and candace owens, you're not even getting paid to insult your race. You're just stupid.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by youngreezy(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2022
pikin1vex:

You spelled peace incorrectly. It's actually piece. Short for self-hating piece of shit. You speak for yourself alone when you refer to Africans native and abroad, as useless. Ironically you're the one acting woke by kissing the white man's ass. The worst part is unlike kanya west and candace owens, you're not even getting paid to insult your race. You're just stupid.
olodo forming woke, it's peace and not piece, already exhibiting agressive nigga behavior,I shame for your useless mother....as e dey pain you e go dey sweet me,as long as na sex,drugs,cultistm, alcohol and all sorts of gangs rubbish dey that your black brain,you go remain slave to the white man till you die....I rant in peace....wail more....lmao

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

You are brainwashed by western European garbage....

You don't know that Nigeria run by blacks is the largest economy in Africa....

The problem Africans have is that they call themselves "black" .... keep swallowing everything the western europe savages tell you about yourself....
Largest economy without any evidence on d citizens?
Largest economy yet we they can't boost of 6000mega watts of power supply?
Largest economy when their president can't address the public?
Largest economy when 15million useless idiots voted a sick old man and same useless idiots are ready to vote anoyher sick ancestor?
Tell me something that I don't know sir, pls tell me, I need to know what I don't know.
I'm ready for intellitual conversation not copy and paste, bcs we hv read so many copy and paste, d earlier we tell ourselves d truth d better for d society.
D other day, British PM resigned. Pastor is VP of dis kantry yet Christians are being slaughtered on disly bases. I need to learn from u sir

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U are absolutely right sir, he sounded so stupid, imagine comparing Nigerian soldier to British soldier, comparing Nigerian economy with that of Europeans.
Nigeria and Africa is still 2000 years backward, take white outta of South Africa and let blacks manage it, watch them burn d economy into ashes.
Black man with black heart, whether they like it or not, we are too selfish and heartless to ourselves. Look at d situation in d country, how many ministers resigned nor were sacked? But if what's happening had happened in Western world, Minister of Economy and Finance Minister would hv resigned.
Was it not d other day that British Pm resigned?
This is nothing but the truth. Human beings are naturally selfish, hypocritical and wicked, but ours is just top of the chain. Since most of us has chosen to delude ourselves we can continue. The ones that vex me the most are those idiots who carry their afrocentrist mindset to Europe, Asia or America. You should have stayed in your country to sell your worthless penny-a-million ideals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by BigBashiru: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Largest economy without any evidence on d citizens?
Largest economy yet we they can't boost of 6000mega watts of power supply?
Largest economy when their president can't address the public?
Largest economy when 15million useless idiots voted a sick old man and same useless idiots are ready to vote anoyher sick ancestor?
Tell me something that I don't know sir, pls tell me, I need to know what I don't know.
I'm ready for intellitual conversation not copy and paste, bcs we hv read so many copy and paste, d earlier we tell ourselves d truth d better for d society.
D other day, British PM resigned. Pastor is VP of dis kantry yet Christians are being slaughtered on disly bases. I need to learn from u sir

Mr negative and complainant then go to Europe and leave us here. Complainers.... politics is more complex than random resignations....
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Gospel2Day: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Now I know why d poor keep getting poorer, why social vices keep increasing on daily bases, why many atrocities are on d high side.
Why is it that u can't find children of d well-to-do parents joining boko Haram, unknown gun men or agboro across d federation? If u can gv me answer to that, then we can continue. U guys will just deviate from d topic and start analysing offpoint

If you have studied well, you would have realized that many children of well-to-do parents are into drugs, which are beyond the purchasing power of the poor.
To maintain their addiction, they often resort to robbery, using the licensed firearms of their parents.
Go to campuses and do a study of the number of highly placed people who are into cultism.
Poverty is not the ONLY reason why there's crime in the society.
Mention one developed country where there is no crime.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Aguiyimba(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
youngreezy:
lmao you think say my mama na olosho like your mother?born throway dey follow me talk.....as long as na sex,drugs, cultistm dey ya black brain,you go be slave till you die!!....I rant in peace

Just get busy with that assignment before you talk.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by gabbytabby: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pride how when you can't feed them or educate them and half or more are destitute and are societal nuisance stealing and robbing neighbours.

This mentality is why people say low IQ

datopaper:
On having more children. It is african thing. Nothing you can do about it. It will take another century for us to make adjustment. It is our pride.

A man that have 5 wives and 23 children is a pride!. If you don't know, ask your daddy!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by youngreezy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Just get busy with that assignment before you talk.
lmao,otun ti zeh ooooo, idiot bastard come open ya smelling mouth talk again na....I rant in peace
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by Aguiyimba(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
youngreezy:
lmao,otun ti zeh ooooo, idiot bastard come open ya smelling mouth talk again na....I rant in peace

Onye ala get busy with your assignment.
Re: Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

Mr negative and complainant then go to Europe and leave us here. Complainers.... politics is more complex than random resignations....
I put it to u to bring it on that I wana learn from u, but u ended up bringing absolutely nothing. D earlier blacks most especially Nigerians realise d rwa truth d better for us all.
Every fucking year,wwe produce graduates in medicine, pharmacy, etc but non I mean non has being able to bring any health solution.
Lets go to d Engineering Field,same thing.
Just tell me what Nigeria has invented in d new millennium? Just mention one sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage? / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.