Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere (15252 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by PeterObi4LP: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Nobody is disputing that Sir. You and other leaders of Afenifere have spoken and endorse Peter Obi, those not ok with it should go to 3rd main land bridge to do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2022
God bless real Yorubas

thunder scatter Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Kingspin(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2022
blackmantis:
Tinubu is not yet president but he has already divided CAN and Afenifere.
A sign Tinubu is not for us but rather a problem that must be allowed
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Adebanjo is not a Yoruba man so he can't speak for Yorubas in any capacity. We don't know him, he is from an igbo lineage and we have detected his antics.
We Yorubas have detected the mole and he will be properly served

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by saintrow1: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed What is really going on in Yorubaland? this is not what Awolowo planned for them

We are facing the consequences of allowing bastards in our society. How can you call a group a yoruba group and you have half blooded and non yoruba there. It's obvious that they will act against the interest of yorubas. We yorubas like accommodation non sense and that is affecting our society extremely bad. That is why ibos are now calling lagos a no mans land.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Adebanjo is not a Yoruba man so he can't speak for Yorubas in any capacity. We don't know him, he is from an igbo lineage and we have detected his antics.
haaaa because he's not supporting the drug dealing vagabond Tinubu ?
chaiiii the audacity of you Tinubu faction of Yoruba Muslims ehhh

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by OceanRed(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2022
Pa Adebanjo should know Afenifere started long before him, the pioneer people as at today are being represented by shoforanti who is elderly and know how afenifere has been run since. shoforanti is the leader of afenifere today . we do not joke with our elders.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Blazebond(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2022
Some of you are using your H.I.V infected fingers to type abuse to elderly men just because you have the privilege of owning a handset or laptop etc,what sort of idiotic generation are we in now,any of you typing insulting words targeted at pa fasoranti and pa adebayo are idiot's.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Freebills12: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
buckeyemedia:
This is one of the ways you know Mumus, one track minded, so because he is the supposed leader, it is only what he wants, is law in the Afenifere?

So Yoruba people must accept Obi? It is like Aunt Betty telling Tom to embrace Jerry, does that sound logical to you?

Is this not Nigeria again? Igbo people supported Obasanjo twice in 1999 and 2003, what is wrong in Yuroba people supporting Obi? The Igbos supported Obasanjo as against Ojukwu... PA Adebanjo in all honesty is one of nationalist left in this country... I surprised that the Yuroba people have forgotten what is unity, justice and fairness.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Funflipper: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2022
OkutaNla:
Since baba don talk say Afenifere (as represented by Adebanjo) no be Yoruba cultural organization (as he claimed in the video below), then it can't claim to speak for the yoruba people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16WXmAjQMXQ

That was were Pa Adebanjo failed. All of a sudden, afenifere has become a national movement and no more a yoruba organization.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by shaklisco(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2022
optionalY09:
So these old sets of idiot have no young people in Afenifere whom they’ve trained to be leaders? they are just a big ugly joke
thunder fire you for that statement, people old enough to be your great grandpa, you open your disgusting mouth to call them idiot, oloriburuku omo ale, am not too surprise for someone who kick his father from his mat in form of greeting.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by fm7070: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2022
A house that is divided against itself cannot stand.
Same thing that happened to Labour union when fuel was increased to N145 which made their strike to be the most ineffective strike in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Benchilwell: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Old news since yesterday,it now u are posting it in front page.
They are now division in Afenifere, because of one man undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Invest4growth: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2022
Afenifere is not the moral or political compass of the.yorubas. As a pressure group, it has lost touch with reality. Can Afenifere make proclamation that would be binding.on a street not to talk of a state or a generation. Yorubas will resolve their issues without killing their leaders. We accommodate. We do not practice hate.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by ECASH120: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Jagaban is trying to destroy the well respected highest Yoruba organisation by forcefully seeking for endorsement
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by drlateef: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2022
slivertongue:
Ayo Adebanjo is the man we know

In IPOB cycles ……
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by maestroferddi: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Adebanjo has been exposed as a bastard Yoruba man. He is simply serving the interest of his Igbo mother. I’m glad his treachery has been found out.

He has been kicked out as Acting leader of Afenifere and that’s it. He should go back to his Lekki home and lick his betrayal wound sorrowfully.
You are as shameless as they come...

If Adebanjo"s mother is truly Igbo, that's very cool.

It shows that Igbos are really in the thick of things in Yorubaland...

Adeleke's mother......Igbo

Rhodes-Vivour's mother......Igbo

Akeredolu's wife...Igbo

And many many more...

Wouldn't you rather do the arithmetic?

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by jaxxy(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Adebanjo has been exposed as a bastard Yoruba man. He is simply serving the interest of his Igbo mother. I’m glad his treachery has been found out.

He has been kicked out as Acting leader of Afenifere and that’s it. He should go back to his Lekki home and lick his betrayal wound sorrowfully.

Tribal bigots are the destroyers of Nigeria.

Fasoranti that has been resting and incommunicado all these years tinubu goes to disturb the old man because of desperate failed ambition.

Pa Adebanjo has been the leader of Afenifere for more than a year nobody complained untill tinubu desperate DOA ambition.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Mylovelyson: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Akintola vs Awolowo
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by plaindealer: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Ode agbaya, in your dreams, you wey den don sack.

A ko ti le ta, ode. grin

God Bless Asiwaju....

grin grin
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by badoh(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2022
optionalY09:
So these old sets of idiot have no young people in Afenifere whom they’ve trained to be leaders? they are just a big ugly joke
You need to watch your utterances. To some extent, these two grandpas may be old enough to be your father except if your age is closer to theirs, even at that, it's uncouth calling them idiots.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by PStacks(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2022
One Afenifere Selling two different Products.

Wonders shall never end
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Bobloco: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2022
TypicallyBrunt:
All these shenanigan just because an old man decided to stand for equity and justice?
Ayo Adebanjo must know this futile reaction was coming though so he'll be alright las las.

Can you please explain more at the bolded
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Ireportlive: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2022
Pa Adebanjo don finally shame himself... When you let children of hate and destruction lead you, then disgrace is eminent
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by optionalY09: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2022
shaklisco:
thunder fire you for that statement, people old enough to be your great grandpa, you open your disgusting mouth to call them idiot, oloriburuku omo ale, am not too surprise for someone who kick his father from his mat in form of greeting.

The thunder is coming to you
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by ejimatic: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/i-remain-afenifere-leader-ayo-adebanjo/
Soon Adebanjo would be told that he is no longer acting. Okro plant cannot be taller than the person that planted it.Thise who attended the Akure meeting are big wigs in Yoruba land with Fasoranti in attendance. Adebanjo caanot be wiser than the "elders" of elders in Afenifere.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by riverbird: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2022
nairavsdollars:
90 something year Old men who have been together for over 70 years fighting because of politics is shameful

Clearly money has exchanged hands somewhere
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Igahbarr: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2022
Somebody who has resigned his position and handed over to another person can still come out to deny his resignation after a long period of time because of bribe? An elderly man for that matter!

This goes to show that the level of corruption we are seeing under this administration will be a child play if Tinubu wins but God forbid BAThing.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by ejimatic: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/i-remain-afenifere-leader-ayo-adebanjo/
it will be on record that the S East has never produced the Executive president in Nigeria. It should be their turn now. However for this to take place there must be some synergy betwwen SS SE and SW .The SW will take the proposition to the North regions for approval. The SE is against that and wants to rule Nigeria with a minority party. With this approach it is easy for those who understand the Nigerian politics especially after the July 1966 coup to conclude that Obi will never be supported by the North in 2023.LP is viewed as as a Biafran party to the displeasure of the North.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by PointZerom: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Ireportlive:
Pa Adebanjo don finally shame himself... When you let children of hate and destruction lead you, then disgrace is eminent
OceanRed:
Pa Adebanjo should know Afenifere started long before him, the pioneer people as at today are being represented by shoforanti who is elderly and know how afenifere has been run since. shoforanti is the leader of afenifere today . we do not joke with our elders.
Tinubuwins2023e:
optimistcandyboy:
Don't worry, you are getting more and more irrelevant by the day.
Cryofigbos:

It is not ur fault na d useless ayo adebanjo man cause am

These respected elders has bn living in peace until a desperate, frail, and urgly drug addict infiltrates their group with BULLION VANS to devide and conquer them.

Look at their youths dancing to the disunity of their elders....WHAT A FAILED GENERATION.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally / FFK Fires Back At Saharareporters: Calls Them Shameless Liars And Slanderers / $1.1bn Malabu Deal: Crisis Brews Over Reps Invitation To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.