Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere (15255 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Ireportlive: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2022
PointZerom:

These respected elders has bn living in peace until a desperate, frail, and urgly drug addict infiltrates their group with BULLION VANS to devide and conquer them.

Look at their youths dancing to the disunity of their elders....WHAT A FAILED GENERATION.

Children of hate visited Saraki, Dino Melaye, Shehu Sani, Atiku in 2019 and the badluck rub badly on them which made them loose out, they were knowledgeable to dissociate from Obi and his children of hate

Now the same Badluck is running off Adebanjo after visit by Obi

I think it's true the curse to they said Tafawa Balewa laid on a certain region while bleeding to death during the first ever coup

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by badoh(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
This is one of the ways you know Mumus, one track minded, so because he is the supposed leader, it is only what he wants, is law in the Afenifere?

So Yoruba people must accept Obi? It is like Aunt Betty telling Tom to embrace Jerry, does that sound logical to you?
What people don't understand is that most of these socio-political organization like Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, ACF, do not have any political influence during election period. Government may see them as speaking for their tribe but no be them go cast vote on the day of election. Mobilization of voters rest with the governor of a state for his party and key opposition figures for opposition parties. For example, what influence has Adebanjo or Fasoranti has on electorates since 1999.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by jamace(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Adebanjo has been exposed as a bastard Yoruba man. He is simply serving the interest of his Igbo mother. I’m glad his treachery has been found out.

He has been kicked out as Acting leader of Afenifere and that’s it. He should go back to his Lekki home and lick his betrayal wound sorrowfully.
Pa Reuben Fasoranti should be ashamed himself. When his daughter was murdered by fulani bandits, Tinubu denied that it was the handwork of bandits by asking, "Where are the cows"? Tinubu did not even commiserate with him. And because of the trauma of his duaghter's death Pa Fasoranti stepped down as leader of Afenifere in 2021. Why is he claiming leader of Afenifere again in 2022?

The likes of Pa Fasoranti and Tinubu make children to insult elders because they remain childish even in their grey hairs.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Jack500: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2022
hotsign1:
APC using their divide and rule strategy.

Tinubu is not yet president but he has already divided CAN, Afenifere, ASUU and they are dividing the South. You will never see North insulting Atiku or Kwankwaso.

Just shut your mouth, shettima insulted Atiku just 2days ago, you guys that worship the north, do you really have sense?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by bibe(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Adebanjo has been exposed as a bastard Yoruba man. He is simply serving the interest of his Igbo mother. I’m glad his treachery has been found out.

He has been kicked out as Acting leader of Afenifere and that’s it. He should go back to his Lekki home and lick his betrayal wound sorrowfully.

Lol... I thought you always prided yourself on the idea that yorubas are detribalised and accommodating. So if the mother is Igbo and the father is Yoruba that doesn't make him Yoruba enough?
Was he Yoruba enough prior to endorsing Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Oduduwa707: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Aiku egiri ko si baba eni ti o le fi awo re se gbedu.

Pa Fasoranti is still alive and the only authentic leader of Afenifere.

Pa Adebanjo is disrespecting his elder and needs to apologise to Pa Fasoranti.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Awon Oloriburuku kii le ati damo. undecided
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by jamace(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/i-remain-afenifere-leader-ayo-adebanjo/
Tinubu has induced Pa Fasoranti with greed, foolishness and integrity scarcity.

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by joe1309: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by GGirll: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2022
optionalY09:
So these old sets of idiot have no young people in Afenifere whom they’ve trained to be leaders? they are just a big ugly joke

grin grin grin una no go kill person with mouth in this forum lol grin
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by plaindealer: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2022
jamace:
Pa Reuben Fasoranti should be ashamed himself. When his daughter was murdered by fulani bandits, Tinubu denied that it was the handwork of bandits by asking, "Where are the cows"? Tinubu did not even commiserate with him. And because of the trauma of his duaghter's death Pa Fasoranti stepped down as leader of Afenifere in 2021. Why is he claiming leader of Afenifere again in 2022?

The likes of Pa Fasoranti and Tinubu make children to insult elders because they remain childish even in their grey hairs.

All you pandora ESN Igbos do is lie, read the news, pay attention to current affairs and stop embarrassing your village people on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Opintiwa: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2022
plaindealer:

All you pandora ESN Igbos do is lie, read the news, pay attention to current affairs and stop embarrassing your village people on the internet.

Asiwaju goes nowhere .

Wail harder
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by shaklisco(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2022
optionalY09:

The thunder is coming to you
you Don price and you go buy.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by jamace(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2022
plaindealer:

Tinubu has induced Pa Fasoranti with greed and integrity scarcity.

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Ublaize: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Slave, you're the one who's the BATstard. Adebanjo is man of integrity and can't be cowed by 30K for hungry BMC men like you. He now has an igbo heritage cos he supports OBI. Sadly, you're FOOL who hasn't realised he is one and you're useless to the entity called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by PointZerom: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

Children of hate visited Saraki, Dino Melaye, Shehu Sani, Atiku in 2019 and the badluck rub badly on them which made them loose out, they were knowledgeable to dissociate from Obi and his children of hate

Now the same Badluck is running off Adebanjo after visit by Obi

I think it's true the curse to they said Tafawa Balewa laid on a certain region while bleeding to death during the first ever coup

Whosoever that laid the curse on you as you said should be forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by benqo01(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Will you keep shut wat do u even know

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by FLYFIRE(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Funny things are happening because of money:

Fasoranti's daughter was butchered & killed by Fulani herdsmen, Tinubu defended the Fulani herdsmen (remember .. Where are the cows), Pa Adebanjo protested the killing.

Today, Pa Adebanjo stands on justice, Fasoranti fights him for Tinubu even when it is clear that there is no justice

Anyways...

TINUBU WILL COME THIRD BEHIND PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY OBI & 2ND POSITION ATIKU ABUBAKAR
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by optionalY09: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2022
shaklisco:
you Don price and you go buy.

Make we pull an together, but before you start go find out about me before you self destroy
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2022
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs know him as their fellow idiotic pig

Watch it!!! Anybody they support will loose . Obi supporters will end in severe pain
Adebanjo can't even win his polling booth in his village and Lekki home.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by shinealight(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Pa Adebanjo we know. He's one of the few true Omoluabis. The other Pa should go and rest.

Why should anybody ask Pa Fasoranti to go and rest?
He remains the Afenifere Leader until his death or voluntary handover to someone selected by the majority as the next Leader.
Even Awolowo went through that process to become Yoruba leader and did not just arrogate the leadership to himself!
In which forum was Adebanjo selected, accepted and acclaimed by the majority of Afenifere chieftains as Yoruba Leader?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by mymadam(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2022
optionalY09:
When deceit and lies prevail leadership crashes. The only leader i see in Yoruba land today is professor Akintoye

Gbam, gbam, gbam! Na so mama Sikira tell me when I go chop/flex for im bukateria tongue
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by LogicnReason: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2022
People who speak and think like you are the ingredients mischief makers pry on in causing confusion.

Ayo has be confortably leading the group. But you are not questioning why Fasoranti wants to suddenly come out of retirement.

As far as you are concern, you can now rubbish Ayo along with Fasoranti even though he hasn't faulted in his leadership o. His stance is actually very logical and dignified, putting respect on the Yorubas in the way other ethnic groups look at them. The time would come when the rest regions will say Yorubas supported other tribes when it was their turn to lead so we will support them now. But you do t see that, just rubbish him with the other old man who has lost his sense of self respect.

So na people like you Tinubu use take become the trouble maker that he is today
optionalY09:
So these old sets of idiot have no young people in Afenifere whom they’ve trained to be leaders? they are just a big ugly joke

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by LogicnReason: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2022
People who speak and think like you are the ingredients mischief makers pry on in causing confusion.

Ayo has be confortably leading the group. But you are not questioning why Fasoranti wants to suddenly come out of retirement.

As far as you are concern, you can now rubbish Ayo along with Fasoranti even though he hasn't faulted in his leadership o. His stance is actually very logical and dignified, putting respect on the Yorubas in the way other ethnic groups look at them. The time would come when the rest regions will say Yorubas supported other tribes when it was their turn to lead so we will support them now. But you do t see that, just rubbish him with the other old man who has lost his sense of self respect.

nairavsdollars:
90 something year Old men who have been together for over 70 years fighting because of politics is shameful
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by BABANGBALI: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubu has finally succeeded in planting the seed of discord in Afenifere

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by optionalY09: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2022
LogicnReason:

Cmon give me a break, the same Ayo Adebanjo who said if the Nigerian government does not restructure before 2023 election Yoruba will have to break away. suddenly election time is here I can only watch in surprise when he said Afenifere is not Yoruba cultural group, can you also imagine such character

MASOB has never claimed to be fighting for the interest of Yoruba neither would Arewa consultative group claim they are fighting for the interest of the Yorubas because that wasn’t the purpose in which they were establish. Why is it that Yoruba elders think we Yorubas are stupid? They like to deceive people and tell manners of lies because they can always hight behind the sentiment of agbalagbaism
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by ZUBY77(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Just because he said no to the drug brown teeth bastard?
You lots are really BAT

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Nijablast: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Baba yi ti scam the scammer grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by tafabaloo(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Zonefree:
Pa Adebanjo we know. He's one of the few true Omoluabis. The other Pa should go and rest.

This is not an igbo matter. ...stay clear of what u don't know or understand pls.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by OceanRed(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2022
PointZerom:

These respected elders has bn living in peace until a desperate, frail, and urgly drug addict infiltrates their group with BULLION VANS to devide and conquer them.

Look at their youths dancing to the disunity of their elders....WHAT A FAILED GENERATION.
your hatred for the one you called frail and ugly has really made you to lose your sense of reasoning. in 2019 when pa fashoranti the leader of afenifere and some members opposed buhari and supported atiku, there was no disunity in them. Now the same pa fashoranti is supporting Tinubu all hell is breaking loose just because adebanjo who has been speaking for the afenifere lately , who also happen to have igbo bloodline is supporting obi. pa fashoranti is the leader for afenifere from time immemorial, so what d heck?
what you need to understand is that we are practising democracy . no matter what all of us cant face one candidate, its not possible , even Abraham Lincoln had oppositions. on election day, vote whoever you support and let others vote theirs too
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Lasgidi90(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Very very nice write up. Sad but so so true. I thought I was the only one seeing the hopelessness of the country.

Xbobtage:
Interesting developments...But who cares anyways.

The Naira is now trading at 880 to the Dollar. As I warned in my earlier posts from the beginning of the year and some of my last posts on this issue a month ago our last support was at 780, when that breaks, a capitulation would take place and it will NEVER stop capitulating as FEAR UNCERTAINTY AND DOUBT WILL PLAGUE THE NAIRA for a while until a clear and stable direction of Nigeria as a whole is in the horizon. So Yes, 5,000 naira per dollar is now our confirmed direction, the Venezuelan Path.

Let no one deceive you, the value of any currency national or not is connected to the Politics of that entity as much as it connected to buy and sell pressures. Nigerians and foreigners are afraid that the country will implode, not just because of Corruption/Administrative ineptness of the current or an incoming president but also the ensuing Civil Unrests that would follow. Fairness, making every nigerian tribe believe that we are all truly one and in the same boat is as important as fighting corruption or infrastructural development because otherwise EVERYONE (Both the Oppressors and the Oppressees) sees this country as a place to collect your share and move to a saner clime. Whatever is intended to be used for infrastructure could be easily sabotaged or an already built infrastructure could be willfully destroyed in an uprising. As the saying goes a man who wants to pin another man down has to be prepared to stay down himself.

As expected the President is pretending to not be aware, the VP is on his usual mute, Politicians are playing Blind, Nigerias leading Party APC, their leaders And their flag bearer couldnt care less, while their online promoters are here taunting Nigerians because they have been financially induced or are playing out the dumbness in their assumed tribal superiority. And by the time the presidency choses to react, it will be a little too late.

At 880 naira per dollar and constantly depreciating , here is what it means to your life.

Your rent will go up X2 or even X4. That means many of you will be moving back to your villages while landlords will struggle with retainment.
Price of food, Loaf of Bread to 3 or4000 naira and higher, Bag of rice 90k, Bottle of Beer 900naira, Plate of food in a common restaurant 1,200.
Transport that was 200 will jump to 400 or 500
Those students that were hoping on their parents salary to study abroad can now forget it.
Our collective wealth rich or poor has now been sent down the trenches of extreme poverty. So more crime.
The Northern African countries bordering EU should brace up for millions of Nigerians walking/trekking up to their borders in hopes of escaping to Europe, same with Southern Africa. You just need to watch what happened in Zimbabwe and then Venezuela to understand the timeline of how this will play out.

Everybody who is making money from Nigeria will become poorer, because its either your earnings is now valueless or if you try to increase the price, fewer people can afford to pay for it. People who are perceived to be rich are now high risk endangered species.

Go home hug your mothers, parents hug your children, Pain and Hopelessness is coming now here.!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Bashir Machina As Yobe North APC Senatorial Candidate / Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.