Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere (15254 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by buhariguy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
slivertongue:

It's Ayo Adebanjo that I know in the last few years to speak for Afenifere.
but today. the authentic leader we know

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by alanto: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Adebanjo has been exposed as a bastard Yoruba man. He is simply serving the interest of his Igbo mother. I’m glad his treachery has been found out.

He has been kicked out as Acting leader of Afenifere and that’s it. He should go back to his Lekki home and lick his betrayal wound sorrowfully.
I tried to fault your comment but laying emphasis on bastart Yoruba man makes plenty
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by alanto: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Adebanjo has been exposed as a bastard Yoruba man. He is simply serving the interest of his Igbo mother. I’m glad his treachery has been found out.

He has been kicked out as Acting leader of Afenifere and that’s it. He should go back to his Lekki home and lick his betrayal wound sorrowfully.
I tried to fault your comment but laying emphasis on bastart Yoruba man makes plenty sense
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by nairavsdollars(f): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Take am easy ooo
seunmsg:

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Demolakay: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Aiku egiri ko si baba eni ti o le fi awo re se gbedu.

Pa Fasoranti is still alive and the only authentic leader of Afenifere.

Pa Adebanjo is disrespecting his elder and needs to apologise to Pa Fasoranti.

Oponu ma leleyii ke!
Are both men not age mate? Infact pa Adebanjo is almost 100 now. Soo wat nonsense are u spewing frm ur garbage brain?

Pa fasoranti already transferred d leadership of Afenifere to pa Adebanjo. Soo why take decisions on behalf of Afenifere when ur nt d leader anymore? Is dat not trespassing.

Go sit down somewhere jàre, u dis Àgbàdo nd Cassava gọblin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by buckeyemedia: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
nairavsdollars:
90 something year Old men who have been together for over 70 years fighting because of politics is shameful
What of Biden & Trump, you won’t remain young & naive forever Mr Naira vs Dollars.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by buckeyemedia: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Demolakay:

Oponu ma leleyii ke!
Are both men not age mate? Infact pa Adebanjo is almost 100 now. Soo wat nonsense are u spewing frm ur garbage brain?

Pa fasoranti already transferred d leadership of Afenifere to pa Adebanjo. Soo why take decisions on behalf of Afenifere when ur nt d leader anymore? Is dat not trespassing.

Go sit down somewhere jàre, u dis Àgbàdo nd Cassava gọblin.
This is one of the ways you know Mumus, one track minded, so because he is the supposed leader, it is only what he wants, is law in the Afenifere?

So Yoruba people must accept Obi? It is like Aunt Betty telling Tom to embrace Jerry, does that sound logical to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Massiveglory: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
slivertongue:

Becareful with words, politics is a battle of ideas and choices not hatred and curses
Seunmsg is under a curse.
Few days ago i was shocked to see the dirty insults and curses he reigned on a 93 year old man old enough to be his great grandfather. All because the man stood on what he believes.
Seunmsg is cursed and doomed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Demolakay: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
This is one of the ways you know Mumus, one track minded, so because he is the supposed leader, it is only what he wants, is law in the Afenifere?

So Yoruba people must accept Obi? It is like Aunt Betty telling Tom to embrace Jerry, does that sound logical to you?

Do u av brain at all? Quit being stupid.
On d day pa Adebanjo endorsed obi, he didn't do it alone. Did he?
All of d Afenifere administrative structure personnel were dere. Dey all endorsed d candidature of obi.

Unlike d illegality pertuated at Ondo where pa fasoranti nd APC leaders who called demselves Afenifere bt had nva attended any Afenifere meetings endorsed Tinubu.

Soo which of d sides perpetuate illegality?

Boda eskiss sir! Go sit down somewhere..

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Racoon(m): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
The fraud Tinubu can't commit does not exist. See how bullion vans money have caused division between brothers.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Racoon(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Even the Tinubu you are following betrayed MKO Abiola when he was secretly frolicking with Late Gen.Sanni Abachi for political appointment until he sensed Abacha will none of his greedy excesses.

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by slivertongue: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Massiveglory:

Seunmsg is under a curse.
Few days ago i was shocked to see the dirty insults and curses he reigned on a 93 year old man old enougeh to be his great grandfather. All because the man stood on what he believes.
Seunmsg is cursed and doomed.

The mods should caution him, 2023 is not the end of life moreover decorum is an element of civility.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by nairavsdollars(f): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kola Abiola confirmed that

Racoon:
Even the Tinubu you are following betrayed MKO Abiola when he was secretly frolicking with Late Gen.Sanni Abachi for political appointment until he sensed Abacha will none of his greedy excesses.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by bennybuhari: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
It's so sad. These are old men in their 90s ooo
dynicks:
I'm still yet to see what money cannot effect in this new age....

Kudos to men who are devoid of greed,who are open minded...who are liberal , non partisan and has got their integrity intact
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Timatayo1: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is what Tinubu good for to cause confusion God forbid bad things

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by MrColdsweat: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
seunmsg:

You are the bastard here because a true yoruba son will never insult an elderly man.

9 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by MansoryMX(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
nairavsdollars:
90 something year Old men who have been together for over 70 years fighting because of politics is shameful

One is fighting for the future of this country, the other is fighting for stomach infrastructure

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by orisa37: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
TINUBU IS TOO SMALL TO CAUSE THIS LATENT DISAFFECTION BETWEEN THESE TWO GREAT LEADERS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.
MAY THE MIGHTY SPIRIT OF ODU-DU-IWA SETTLE THEIR DIFFERENCES FOR GOOD.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by keviniyatunde0: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
idiotic pigs know him as their fellow idiotic pigidiotic pigs know him as their fellow idiotic pig...

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by hisexcellency34: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hr will never apologize

FreeStuffsNG:
Aiku
egiri ko si baba eni ti o le fi awo re se gbedu.

Pa Fasoranti is still alive and the only authentic leader of Afenifere.

Pa Adebanjo is disrespecting his elder and needs to apologise to Pa Fasoranti.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by paramakina202: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
seunmsg:

I thought you guys said you have respect for your elders?
Calling your grand father a bastard is uncultured.

7 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Jones4190(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2022
the truth of the matter is one adebanjo endorse peteru obi while a group nof elderly people numbering over 100s endorse jagaban.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by joelbooks: 7:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Leader without followers
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Cryofigbos: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed What is really going on in Yorubaland? this is not what Awolowo planned for them

It is not ur fault na d useless ayo adebanjo man cause am
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by 24SEVEN: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

You are calling your ELDER a bastard because of politics. If I'm to follow your analogy, any non Yoruba voting for Tinubu should be referred to as bastard??

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Antoeni(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubu looted money has torn them apart
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by optimistcandyboy(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2022
Don't worry, you are getting more and more irrelevant by the day.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Kingspin(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2022
A desperate Tinubu can not deliver.
Don't say you were not warned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like / Grazing Bill: Anambra Assembly Backs Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.