Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere (15253 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Karlosorji(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Adebanjo has been exposed as a bastard Yoruba man. He is simply serving the interest of his Igbo mother. I’m glad his treachery has been found out.

He has been kicked out as Acting leader of Afenifere and that’s it. He should go back to his Lekki home and lick his betrayal wound sorrowfully.
Pa Adebanjo has got integrity while the others have been compromised against the fundamental principles of Afenifere. Its really a shame that while Obasanjo a Yoruba man has ruled Nigeria, you still want to bring Tinubu another Yoruba to rule while ignoring your ibo counterpart. Where is the justice in that?

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by juman(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2022
All of them are with jagaban.
Those adebanjos made him lagos governor.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by MNDY(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2022
Kingspin:
A desperate Tinubu can not deliver.
Don't say you were not warned

Everything about that old man is not straightforward.
From ticket to CAN and AFENIFERE division etc

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by MNDY(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Adebanjo is not a Yoruba man so he can't speak for Yorubas in any capacity. We don't know him, he is from an igbo lineage and we have detected his antics.
We Yorubas have detected the mole and he will be properly served

But he is currently the leader of Afenifere
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by MNDY(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2022
Igahbarr:
Somebody who has resigned his position and handed over to another person can still come out to deny his resignation after a long period of time because of bribe? An elderly man for that matter!

This goes to show that the level of corruption we are seeing under this administration will be a child play if Tinubu wins but God forbid BAThing.

Are you minding the old man. Same Tinubu that rubbished claims that Fulani herdsmen killed his daughter to please the northerners. He is supporting a man that will disregard Yoruba interest if he becomes president and will just be pleasing the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by DreamersVille24(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Adebanjo has been exposed as a bastard Yoruba man. He is simply serving the interest of his Igbo mother. I’m glad his treachery has been found out.

He has been kicked out as Acting leader of Afenifere and that’s it. He should go back to his Lekki home and lick his betrayal wound sorrowfully.

Everyone who who supports Obi either has an Igbo mother or father and is an omo ale.

You belive playing tribal politics will help Tinubu, meaning the Northerners are blind to what you're doing and should leave their own to vote Tinubu even after the mess APC has created in Nigeria.

Keep dreaming. Your hate will consume you in due course.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by DreamersVille24(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlosorji:
Pa Adebanjo has got integrity while the others have been compromised against the fundamental principles of Afenifere. Its really a shame that while Obasanjo a Yoruba man has ruled Nigeria, you still want to bring Tinubu another Yoruba to rule while ignoring your ibo counterpart. Where is the justice in that?

It is so absurd that some people are shouting it is Yoruba turn, I can't understand this one Nigeria o.

If Nigerians fail to do the right thing in 2023, may God's wrath fall upon them in multiple folds!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by MNDY(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2022
Blazebond:
Some of you are using your H.I.V infected fingers to type abuse to elderly men just because you have the privilege of owning a handset or laptop etc,what sort of idiotic generation are we in now,any of you typing insulting words targeted at pa fasoranti and pa adebayo are idiot's.

They have failed to speak in one voice as representatives of Yoruba's and that should be an issue of concern to be talked about. Arewa Consultative Forum does not operate like that. Pa Fasoranti's daughter was killed and Tinubu rubbished claims that Fulani herdsmen killed her. He is coming out to support same Tinubu. Tinubu that will be busy pleasing northerners and abandon Yoruba interest if he wins, he has exhibited it so far. An old man that old age has caught up with will now come into power to jeopardize the lives of over 120million Nigerians and you don't want Nigerians to speak up because of respect? It's obvious you don't love yourself.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by ArcFresky(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Xbobtage:
Interesting developments...But who cares anyways.

The Naira is now trading at 880 to the Dollar.

So who is at fault?
is the the people that thirst after foreign goods or the incompetent leaders?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Karlosorji(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2022
DreamersVille24:

It is so absurd that some people are shouting it is Yoruba turn, I can't understand this one Nigeria o.

If Nigerians fail to do the right thing in 2023, may God's wrath fall upon them in multiple folds!
Amen Brother
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by pacespot(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2022
A 96 years old man coming out of retirement to reclaim leadership of Afenifere and boot out the current leader Adebanjo for Tinubu dollars says a lot about the people the youths regarded as elderly and respected Senior citizens or statesmen in this country.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Ublaize: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2022
Ublaize:

Slave, you're the one who's the BATstard. Adebanjo is man of integrity and can't be cowed by 30K for hungry BMC men like you. He now has an igbo heritage cos he supports OBI. Sadly, you're the FOOL who hasn't realised he is one and you're useless to the entity called Nigeria
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Proudlyomonna: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2022
alanto:

Pa Adebanjo will soon know his place. Not much need to be said

They should stop fighting it's not worth it.
The North that holds tinubu's destiny and hope in their hands has already rejected him and chosen their own Atiku grin grin
They are now spreading propaganda that tinubu cheated Atiku in the last Election so he can take over from bubu, knowing fully well that bubu will make them suffer greatly,they are set to take revenge on tinubu for bringing this APC disaster upon their region grin grin
So why are the two awesome old men fighting themselves when Tinubu is already set out to be disgraced by His Northern Masters grin
APC MUST GO.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Tzar(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Pa Adebanjo is going too far with this.
We Omoluabis are known to 'gba fun oga e'. He has served with dignity since, he shouldn't start this roforofo stance, it won't end well for him.
He is still highly respected amongst the Yorubas and it wont be nice if he is disrespected by his kith and kin.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
If the old can't get themselves right and speak in one word, what hope is there that Yoruba nation will ever be united in future?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by PointZerom: 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
OceanRed:

your hatred for the one you called frail and ugly has really made you to lose your sense of reasoning. in 2019 when pa fashoranti the leader of afenifere and some members opposed buhari and supported atiku, there was no disunity in them. Now the same pa fashoranti is supporting Tinubu all hell is breaking loose just because adebanjo who has been speaking for the afenifere lately , who also happen to have igbo bloodline is supporting obi. pa fashoranti is the leader for afenifere from time immemorial, so what d heck?
what you need to understand is that we are practising democracy . no matter what all of us cant face one candidate, its not possible , even Abraham Lincoln had oppositions. on election day, vote whoever you support and let others vote theirs too

Is Tinubu not frail, urgly and a drug addict?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Christistruth00: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
shocked
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by teepain: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Well, it is written that wisdom is profitable to direct.

I belief that this "rofo-rofo" fight would not have been necessary if Pa Adebanjo had built consensus amongst the Afenifere chieftains before endorsing anyone in the name of Afenifere and in the absence of consensus, he could have endorsed Obi in his personal capacity and try to sell his preferred candidate to whoever he wanted.

When you are leading a group, especially a socio-cultural one, you need to be circumspect. I will like for Pa Adebanjo to say that he announced Obi as Afenifere's candidate having met in council with the rest of the Afenifere chieftains.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by olamike02: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
I HOPE THIS MAN HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN MKPUMIRIN .
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by BJanta: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Then, you're standing alone. Or reach
out to Olusegun Ikachukwu Obasanjo,
anointing avowed enemy of the
Yoruba race so that your collective
uselessness and foolishness
together. Don't forget to add Bode
George too, that monkey from Sierra
Leone .None of you can influence
common ward elections either this
way or that way in your areas. You're
all generals without troops.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by alanto: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

They should stop fighting it's not worth it.
The North that holds tinubu's destiny and hope in their hands has already rejected him and chosen their own Atiku grin grin
They are now spreading propaganda that tinubu cheated Atiku in the last Election so he can take over from bubu, knowing fully well that bubu will make them suffer greatly,they are set to take revenge on tinubu for bringing this APC disaster upon their region grin grin
So why are the two awesome old men fighting themselves when Tinubu is already set out to be disgraced by His Northern Masters grin
APC MUST GO.
You have been noticed now move
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by garfield1: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Look at what Tinubu has reduced Afenifere to.

Why is the man like this?

Is ohanaeze,acf and others not divided
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by ObalaEmma: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
ejimatic:
it will be on record that the S East has never produced an Executive president in Nigeria. It should be their turn now. However for this to take place there must be some synergy between SS SE and SW. The SW will take the proposition to the Northern regions for approval. The SE is against that and wants to rule Nigeria with a minority party. With this approach, it is easy for those who understand Nigerian politics, especially after the July 1966 coup to conclude that Obi will never be supported by the North in 2023.LP is viewed as a Biafran party to the displeasure of the North.
It doesn't matter, stand for the truth unless you want the degradation of an important side of the South continues to the North's advantage.
Pa Adebanjo isn't supporting Peter Obi based on his prominence to win but based on his previous interviews which I watched. It was to form a rallying ground for Southerners to demand more equality in how things are run in the country. Awolowo instructed him in this regard. I think he is thinking of a bigger picture than the eager Pa Faso.
If Tinubu fails to win in 2023, the gap of coexistence in the south will widen thereby aggravating North control over the South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by anungangampu: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Karlosorji:
A very weak side of yoroubas is actually leaked with what we are experiencing in this election. PA ADEBANJO will be vindicated soon.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by anungangampu: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
It speaks volume of Yoroubas greed in one Nigeria and their fake stance in Uniting Southern Nigeria.

DreamersVille24:

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Penguin2: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
garfield1:

Is ohanaeze,acf and others not divided

The only time something like division happened in Ohaneze was after their general elections. But you can see that that has been brought under control and that’s why you don’t see different statements from different groups of Ohaneze.

And hey, I have never heard of division in ACF.

Only Yoruba people tend to tolerate that rubbish from Tinubu.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Mrtaye: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Aiku egiri ko si baba eni ti o le fi awo re se gbedu.

Pa Fasoranti is still alive and the only authentic leader of Afenifere.

Pa Adebanjo is disrespecting his elder and needs to apologise to Pa Fasoranti.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Oga chief Adebanjo has been representing afenifere before now so why is it now that pa fasoranti just springed up

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by ejimatic: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
ObalaEmma:

It doesn't matter, stand for the truth unless you want the degradation of an important side of the South continues to the North's advantage.
Pa Adebanjo isn't supporting Peter Obi based on his prominence to win but based on his previous interviews which I watched. It was to form a rallying ground for Southerners to demand more equality in how things are run in the country. Awolowo instructed him in this regard. I think he is thinking of a bigger picture than the eager Pa Faso.
If Tinubu fails to win in 2023, the gap of coexistence in the south will widen thereby aggravating North control over the South.
If Tinubu does not win (God forbids) there will be chaos in the country because of the undue control of of the North over the South.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Proudlyomonna: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
alanto:

You have been noticed now move

You seem to be the one dying of attention,else you would have just jumped and pass the comment.
Attention seeking dumbo grin grin
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Proudlyomonna: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
ejimatic:
If Tinubu does not win (God forbids) there will be chaos in the country because of the undue control of of the North over the South.

I believe you should be saying if Obi fails to Win undecided if na Tinubu own matter,that one has been settled,He is not going to smell shishi, especially with his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda.
If Obi doesn't win Atiku will win, which might spring up another bout of Fulani killer heardmen wahala,this Time dey Will be emboldened, Power staying up North for 16 straight years will be stamping their baseless claim that Nija belongs to the North.
If Peter Obi WIN,they are still on the Winning side,bcus Up North like many others Region,2023 must be anything but tinubu and his evil APC disaster.
APC brought the kind of Suffering wey this Country never see before into the equation of How we should Vote this Time.
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by gaskiyamagana: 4:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Pa Adebanjo we know. He's one of the few true Omoluabis. The other Pa should go and rest.
Bitter truth for emilokanmanias.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by gaskiyamagana: 4:20am On Nov 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Patients
Emilokan Psychiatric Hospital
Out Patient Department
Nairaland Street.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Promises To End Fuel Import In 4 Years / Card Reader Test: Exercise Good So Far In Lagos, Delta / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.