Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures (39428 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by obembet(f): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Having an engagement pre-wedding shoot will provide you with many beautiful memories that you will cherish for years to come. It is really useful to have a pre-wedding shoot. It really helps you get used to the camera. Any experience is good because otherwise you might feel a bit tense on your wedding day.

Many people spend too thousands of Naira to have a very nice pre-wedding shoot but there so many things that we need to take serious than pre-wedding shoot

This are the few things you need to consider ahead if pre-wedding pictures.

Genotype Test

Before you say yest to anyone, you should know and share information about each other's blood genotype and blood group as this can serve as an important forecasting guide for offspring's genotype, quality of life & overall health.

Blood Group

It is very important for a couple to get their blood type checked before getting married or having a baby, as it can determine the health of the child.

HIV test

Nearly 40% of new HIV infections are transmitted by people who don't know they have the virus. For people with undiagnosed HIV, testing is the first step in maintaining a healthy life and preventing HIV transmission.
So it's more important to know your spouse status before you go into any pre-marital sex.

Hepatitis B&C

Hepatitis B is an infection that can cause liver disease. It can be spread through sex. So it's important to know your spouse status.

Sexually transmitted diseases

Another thing you need to check before you take any relationship serious is Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), also known as sexually transmitted infections (STIs), are very common. Millions of new infections occur every year in the Nigeria l.

Fertility test

Fertility awareness is a valuable tool that allows the woman to recognize her health status. This knowledge makes it possible to detect disorders that may include the presence of conditions such as endocrine and metabolic disturbances, anatomical alterations, inflammatory pelvic diseases, or even certain neoplasias.

So It is valuable to test both you and your partner's status.

Possible genetic disorder

Understanding genetic factors and genetic disorders is important in learning more about promoting health and preventing disease. Some genetic changes have been associated with an increased risk of having a child with a birth defect or developmental disability or developing diseases such as cancer or heart disease.

So Taking time to learn about health and diseases that run in your family is worth it! It will help you.

Mental health assessment

Getting full information about your spouse mental health of your spouse gives you opportunity to know the full health status includes information about a person's medical history, their family history, and the current status of their health

Family history

If your spouse family of origin had serious problems such as alcoholism, abuse, infidelity, or mental illness, the unlearning and relearning can be more complicated when you married. Some people don't take this serious but it's really worth it to know the kind of family where you are going to.

So Tracing family roots back through generations can help a person connect more deeply with a sense of self by learning about their your spouse family's past—where they came from, who they were, what they did, the trials they overcame, the accomplishments they achieved, the dreams they had.

Kindly add your learn, we are here to learn.

Thank you

Source: Ifeoluwa Olakotan

128 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Ebukaboss(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Actually correct

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by internationalman(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Don't forget to check body counts of your partner so that ex boyfriends/girlfriends don't start resurfacing in future to destroy your marriage.

You are in deep soup if you can't fûck like his/her ex..

As for Ladies, they can forgive you for not being rich but non have been been able to forgive a man for not being able to fûck yet.

123 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by garriAndsugar: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sense of humour

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by obembet(f): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
internationalman:
Don't forget to check body counts of your partner so that ex boyfriends/girlfriends don't start resurfacing in future to destroy your marriage.

As for Ladies, they can forgive you for not being rich but non has been been able to forgive a man for not being able to fûck yet.

I disagree with you dear. Everybody have past.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by ufuosman(m): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Very important. Don't allow sharwama and ice-cream to cover ur eyes

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Sammy07: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
I agree.

After the 9 things comes

Character which is the 10th.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by internationalman(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

Nlfpmod

Even if you are moving on in Usain Bolt speed, some of our past will always catch up with us in a flash like the speed of light.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by stanliwise(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sammy07:
I agree.

After the 9 things comes

Character which is the 10th.

From both partners

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Sammy07: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
stanliwise:

From both partners

Yulp
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by browndre: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
After the 10 things comes

Virginity which is the 11th.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by JustStupidity: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Op you said 9 pre wedding pictures but I'm seeing only 2.

Please drop the other 7 and your heading is deceitful.

Please correct it now

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Helsingberg: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Wahala for who wan marry o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Orire01(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Cool but Financial Strength follow too!

I still sell affordable and Super clean laptops with warranty, free delivery and pay on delivery
Details on my Signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by iLegendd(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
internationalman:

As for Ladies, they can forgive you for not being rich but non has been been able to forgive a man for not being able to fûck yet.

grin If you die trying to live up to her standard, she'll get another man 2 months later.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Techm8: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Love conquers all

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Brendaniel: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Peace of Mind - Lack of peace of mind sometimes can kill faster than everything listed there, I don't like to joke with my peace of mind....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by AgbaBaale: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nice info which a lot of ignorant persons will not take serious because they're blindly in love.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Many Will never do. In fact most married people on this forum never did all these before jumping into marriage. Some narrowly escaped STDs.
Others prolly found out when their wives went for antenatal check up that they have HIV.

It's so sad that the society we find ourselves is such that once two people meet, the next thing is sex before they even confirm if the other person is a human being or a living dead.
So pathetic!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Zionmdde: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Marry a Virgin simple
But I want to ask, how can a guy spend 3Million and above to marry a non Virgin sef. If the girl is from akwa ibom or mbaise more problems. Na wa oo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Antoeni(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
On Point ,
Sexual Activeness very Key
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ok
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by BigYash: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Techm8:
Love conquers all
I never knew love now conquers HIV,bad character and sickle cell o ? See ur head like love conquer. Love kills,if you don't love wisely

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by mytime24(f): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
No pockets or bank acc test angry sad

4 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by ednut1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
No finances Ways or methods of raising kids

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by drimzsmoke(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lolz
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

Nlfpmod
So because we all have past i should'nt open my eyes and make wise decisions?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by holatin(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
na my signature be my own priority right now. based in Lagos but I dey go anywhere e happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.