Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures (39429 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by edoairways: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
internationalman:
Don't forget to check body counts of your partner so that ex boyfriends/girlfriends don't start resurfacing in future to destroy your marriage.

You are in deep soup if you can't fûck like his/her ex..

As for Ladies, they can forgive you for not being rich but non have been been able to forgive a man for not being able to fûck yet.

This assertion of yours is not true. As a matter of fact, it is stereotypical since not all human being behave or think alike
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Dirtyyansh: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
internationalman:
Don't forget to check body counts of your partner so that ex boyfriends/girlfriends don't start resurfacing in future to destroy your marriage.

You are in deep soup if you can't fûck like his/her ex..

As for Ladies, they can forgive you for not being rich but non have been been able to forgive a man for not being able to fûck yet.

I tell you mehn!
One banny I dey collabo sometime last year dey always chew her ex name like gum.
I knew the guy was a badasss.
Na the guy introduced her to weed. She told me there was a time they knacked for 2hrs non-stop and the baga no release. I carry my shoe vex comot that night.
Funnily enough, the baga na her manager for work.
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Billygee2u: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:
Having an engagement pre-wedding shoot will provide you with many beautiful memories that you will cherish for years to come. It is really useful to have a pre-wedding shoot. It really helps you get used to the camera. Any experience is good because otherwise you might feel a bit tense on your wedding day.

Many people spend too thousands of Naira to have a very nice pre-wedding shoot but there so many things that we need to take serious than pre-wedding shoot

This are the few things you need to consider ahead if pre-wedding pictures.

Genotype Test

Before you say yest to anyone, you should know and share information about each other's blood genotype and blood group as this can serve as an important forecasting guide for offspring's genotype, quality of life & overall health.

Blood Group

It is very important for a couple to get their blood type checked before getting married or having a baby, as it can determine the health of the child.

HIV test

Nearly 40% of new HIV infections are transmitted by people who don't know they have the virus. For people with undiagnosed HIV, testing is the first step in maintaining a healthy life and preventing HIV transmission.
So it's more important to know your spouse status before you go into any pre-marital sex.

Hepatitis B&C

Hepatitis B is an infection that can cause liver disease. It can be spread through sex. So it's important to know your spouse status.

Sexually transmitted diseases

Another thing you need to check before you take any relationship serious is Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), also known as sexually transmitted infections (STIs), are very common. Millions of new infections occur every year in the Nigeria l.

Fertility test

Fertility awareness is a valuable tool that allows the woman to recognize her health status. This knowledge makes it possible to detect disorders that may include the presence of conditions such as endocrine and metabolic disturbances, anatomical alterations, inflammatory pelvic diseases, or even certain neoplasias.

So It is valuable to test both you and your partner's status.

Possible genetic disorder

Understanding genetic factors and genetic disorders is important in learning more about promoting health and preventing disease. Some genetic changes have been associated with an increased risk of having a child with a birth defect or developmental disability or developing diseases such as cancer or heart disease.

So Taking time to learn about health and diseases that run in your family is worth it! It will help you.

Mental health assessment

Getting full information about your spouse mental health of your spouse gives you opportunity to know the full health status includes information about a person's medical history, their family history, and the current status of their health

Family history

If your spouse family of origin had serious problems such as alcoholism, abuse, infidelity, or mental illness, the unlearning and relearning can be more complicated when you married. Some people don't take this serious but it's really worth it to know the kind of family where you are going to.

So Tracing family roots back through generations can help a person connect more deeply with a sense of self by learning about their your spouse family's past—where they came from, who they were, what they did, the trials they overcame, the accomplishments they achieved, the dreams they had.

Kindly add your learn, we are here to learn.

Thank you

Source: Ifeoluwa Olakotan
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by DamianX: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Genotype. Full body test is very important.
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
holatin:
na my signature be my own priority right now. based in Lagos but I dey go anywhere e happens.

With your tribalism?

Mr man, you never serious to hustle.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by PoliteActivist: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

Genotype Test

Before you say yest to anyone, you should know and share information about each other's blood genotype and blood group as this can serve as an important forecasting guide for offspring's genotype, quality of life & overall health.

Blood Group

It is very important for a couple to get their blood type checked before getting married or having a baby, as it can determine the health of the child.

HIV test

Nearly 40% of new HIV infections are transmitted by people who don't know they have the virus. For people with undiagnosed HIV, testing is the first step [/b]

OP, how come our ancestors never did any tests and they were just fine?
While people today, after all these tests still die?

Why do you think?
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by marwanafrica: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

I disagree with you dear. Everybody have past.
why do ladies hates question on body counts? i am convinced that ladies are more corrupt than boys

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by xeju: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2022
Check the sense of humour & "religious status".

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Maryian2(f): 12:11am On Nov 03, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by VictorUSA(m): 1:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Maryian2:

Banned by antispam bot for no just reason embarassed
I submitted a comment and boom! I got banned cry
The said comment was deleted and it was important to me, so I simply just had to create a new account and post the comment, but I'm still unable to post in the section, hopefully according to NL, I'll be able to in a week or so.
Ok, sorry for that ma'am.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Aromaticshnnap(m): 2:00am On Nov 03, 2022
Contact me please. I didn't how you said it should be done
My WhatsApp line thanks
Tiyoya124:
t just started... People are cashing out from this

Free 4,500 after sign up for new user on Palm..pay app that use the campaign link.. also old user can benefit by using another number to join register and receive the bonus

Use the campaign link below to get the bonus and
register with your number and get the app after sign up you will receive the 4,500 instantly

COPY AND REMOVE THE SPACE IN THE LINK TO REGISTER SUCCESSFULLY

https://bit. ly/3DWGIWu
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Aromaticshnnap(m): 2:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Contact me please. I didn't how you said it should be done
My WhatsApp line thanks
Tiyoya124:

Free 4,500 after sign up for new user on Palm..pay app that use the campaign link.. also old user can benefit by using another number to join register and receive the bonus

register with your number and get the app after sign up you will receive the 4,500 instantly

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by tollyboy5(m): 4:37am On Nov 03, 2022
obembet:

I don't have issue with normal past. But once I notice a lady likes sex too much!

It's a turn off for me.
Because I can go a long time without sex. I don't want sex maniac for a wife.
What I want is a friend and helper.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by nwakibe: 4:53am On Nov 03, 2022
All this are stories. My own na nyash and boobs. Just get enough nyash and boobs, we are good to go.
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by HomeTutorsPro: 5:05am On Nov 03, 2022
obembet:
Having an engagement pre-wedding shoot will provide you with many beautiful memories that you will cherish for years to come. It is really useful to have a pre-wedding shoot. It really helps you get used to the camera. Any experience is good because otherwise you might feel a bit tense on your wedding day.

Many people spend too thousands of Naira to have a very nice pre-wedding shoot but there so many things that we need to take serious than pre-wedding shoot

Genotype Test

Blood Group

HIV test

Nearly 40% of new HIV infections are transmitted by people who don't know they have the virus. For people with undiagnosed HIV, testing is the first step in maintaining a healthy life and preventing HIV transmission.
So it's more important to know your spouse status before you go into any pre-marital sex.

Hepatitis B&C

Hepatitis B is an infection that can cause liver disease. It can be spread through sex. So it's important to know your spouse status.

Sexually transmitted diseases

Another thing you need to check before you take any relationship serious is Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), also known as sexually transmitted infections (STIs), are very common. Millions of new infections occur every year in the Nigeria l.

Fertility test

Fertility awareness is a valuable tool that allows the woman to recognize her health status. This knowledge makes it possible to detect disorders that may include the presence of conditions such as endocrine and metabolic disturbances, anatomical alterations, inflammatory pelvic diseases, or even certain neoplasias.

So It is valuable to test both you and your partner's status.

Possible genetic disorder

Understanding genetic factors and genetic disorders is important in learning more about promoting health and preventing disease. Some genetic changes have been associated with an increased risk of having a child with a birth defect or developmental disability or developing diseases such as cancer or heart disease.

So Taking time to learn about health and diseases that run in your family is worth it! It will help you.

Mental health assessment

Getting full information about your spouse mental health of your spouse gives you opportunity to know the full health status includes information about a person's medical history, their family history, and the current status of their health

Family history

If your spouse family of origin had serious problems such as alcoholism, abuse, infidelity, or mental illness, the unlearning and relearning can be more complicated when you married. Some people don't take this serious but it's really worth it to know the kind of family where you are going to.

So Tracing family roots back through generations can help a person connect more deeply with a sense of self by learning about their your spouse family's past—where they came from, who they were, what they did, the trials they overcame, the accomplishments they achieved, the dreams they had.

Kindly add your learn, we are here to learn.

Thank you

Source: Ifeoluwa Olakotan
Extra teeth in her mouth.
Only those who've ever deep-kissed a girl with extra wilie willie teeth can understand.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by imagrg(m): 5:16am On Nov 03, 2022
Rumour! grin
Techm8:
Love conquers all
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Glink2018(m): 5:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Techm8:
Love conquers all

And problem consumes all. things...
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by zedman1(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2022
JustStupidity:
Op you said 9 pre wedding pictures but I'm seeing only 2.

Please drop the other 7 and your heading is deceitful.

Please correct it now
Are you serious or is this just a joke? Or..... read the heading again bro.
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by madjune(m): 6:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Check for mental health?

Almost every Nigerian adult is mental albeit undiagnosed or by default.
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by damoobaba: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2022
obembet:

Please don't ruin this thread, thread is for people like us who are not interested in ladies whose lack of self control has already ruined their future. I don't want any lady who'll start telling me to use prick enlargement cream to be able to satisfy her.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by holatin(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

With your tribalism?

Mr man, you never serious to hustle.
whose tribalism. the siggy isn't for brainless head like you. Good luck to you bro
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by stanliwise(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Tiyoya124:

Scamming no dey tire una?
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by advanceDNA: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2022
stanliwise:

Scamming no dey tire una?

Scamming just dey some pple blood.....even if you give them.job of 2million naira per month dem go still do fraud....

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Ndidi2: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2022
obembet:

l don't have past.
I kept myself till marriage

No matter what happens now l am not changing that.
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Kellycanon: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Apart from the above points another is character all the way . I read somebody mentioning virginity is goodoo but not a virtue needed for a good marriage. In fact most girls that married as virgins have some dislike reservation for men
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Abemy(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Why checking the blood group, rhesus factor should be thoroughly screamed. To prevent misscarriages and or birthing only one child, knowledge of rhesus factor can make couples prepare for an injection to deactivate the antibodies within 72 hours of a new birth.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Selfmotivated: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2022
This is good.
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by stanliwise(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:

OP, how come our ancestors never did any tests and they were just fine?
While people today, after all these tests still die?

Why do you think?
little did you know our ancestor had so many issues that even they family have to help their daughter and son investigate who they where to marry. Still it didn’t solve many genetic problems
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by PoliteActivist: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
stanliwise:
little did you know our ancestor had so many issues that even they family have to help their daughter and son investigate who they where to marry. Still it didn’t solve many genetic problems

All I know is that China, India, etc managed to become ridiculously overpopulated without doing any of these tests
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by professore(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nice one
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by PoliteActivist: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
Maryian2:

Banned by antispam bot for no just reason embarassed
I submitted a comment and boom! I got banned cry
The said comment was deleted and it was important to me, so I simply just had to create a new account and post the comment, but I'm still unable to post in the section, hopefully according to NL, I'll be able to in a week or so.

Lalasticlala can also ban this one as you are not allowed to open another account when banned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.