Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) (58641 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by davodyguy: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
So wrong

Very wrong
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by AZControversial(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2022
angry

Gush!!! Humiliating your father in public!

Colossal Stup1d1ty!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
So wrong
shatap
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by BABANGBALI: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Lalasticlala sorry o
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by GloriousGbola: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2022
na to arrange trip back home so these silly girls can get proper discipline

what nonsense. one way or another, these girls will learn a lesson for inserting themselves into their parents drama and publishing it on SM

daft twats

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by libertyfather(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Nonsense , stupid children not their fault I believe it because they are in foreign land..they never see anything their husband will also do the same

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2022
One of the disadvantages of living abroad.
See how the man looks on like a fool, can't blame him, he's practically helpless

16 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by bid4rich(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2022
Any man can be a father but it takes a special person to be a dad

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by yemmit90: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2022
This is a result of see finish. When you over pampered children, this is what they become.

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2022
cry
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by ednut1(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2022
If this was me i will disown them and move back yo africa

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by YeyeGbami: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2022
Mindlog:

It shouldn't confuse you as this is a sneak peek of what would become common in the coming years..... children calling out their promiscuous parents and feel cool about posting the bashing.

They are in a country, their father can't do anything to them as he is still obligated to continue to be financially responsible for them despite the bashing, not like in Nigeria the man would have kicked the wife and their children out with many supporting him.

Na style i go take ask all of them to let's visit Uganda, I'll make sure they never return to America with me. Awon omo alasotan grin

They drag the papa like tiger gen

12 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Atdeejay12: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2022
The wife is very stupid if she allows kids to disrupt her
Marriage

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by BABANGBALI: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Mindlog:
Premium humiliation.

I guess they are Ugandans based in the US.
no they are Americans based in Afghanistan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Ykc2(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Will you blame them? if they were still living in Uganda they will be dragging with each others for their father's love with their step sisters and brothers ,now they in America they can scold their dad ,all nothern governors married fives wives

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by obinna58(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Mindlog:

It shouldn't confuse you as this is a sneak peek of what would become common in the coming years..... children calling out their promiscuous parents and feel cool about posting the bashing.

They are in a country, their father can't do anything to them as he is still obligated to continue to be financially responsible for them despite the bashing, not like in Nigeria the man would have kicked the wife and their children out with many supporting him.
Is this what redpill thought you, after Messing around you still claim right and punish people for it.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by DAMN99: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2022
The daughters are beautiful. They should gimme one na, I no go fvck up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Germi9: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2022
The girl says: I’m gonna beat the shit outta you grin too many daughters ain’t good in the house,they will gang up against you

14 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Cj4charles(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2022
These are some of the reason having guys around saves alot of shit like these bitches are doing right now

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Racoon(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2022
Elderly irresponsible man and father.You rock girls but hope you also don't cheat on your BFs?

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by hotspec(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2022
Hope those daughters are not cheating on their boyfriends also. I guess d father is chatting with an home base girlfriend

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Codes151(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2022
This father has disappointed us men.

Imagine this!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Dididrumz(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2022
The man might even be chatting with a Nigerian Yahoo boy grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Popesuccess(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Really there are things that confuse me ...yes the man cheated or about to...and so fucking what??is it in their place to scold the man??.are they even supposed to have access to the man's phone or even evade his privacy They should also check on their saintly mother.....the man has trained dogs that are biting him ....! They should go and scold their boy friends not their father.....
They should also never cheat on their men ever in their lives. The mother should have put them in their place. Two wrongs cannot make a right.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2022
The annoying thing is, his WIFE may be cheating a very long time even before the man thought of embarking on his.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by OkutaNla: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2022
Western world no balance at all. Would the kids have done the same to their mother if she was the one that cheated on their dad? No matter what, this level of humiliation is unacceptable. But na abroad dem dey so it is allowed. God forbid bad thing.

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by ogmask: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2022
E get some kind things I nor suppose read abeg.
What audacity...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by alizma: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2022
When you give too much freedom, boundaries are broken.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by IvarDboneless: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Really there are things that confuse me ...yes the man cheated or about to...and so fucking what??is it in their place to scold the man??.are they even supposed to have access to the man's phone or even evade his privacy They should also check on their saintly mother.....the man has trained dogs that are biting him ....! They should go and scold their boy friends not their father.....
That's what happens when you got no son's just pussys with emotions...

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Trapnews: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2022
grin
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Firstcitizen: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2022
Dididrumz:
The man might even be chatting with a Nigerian Yahoo boy grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Rasputino(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2022
SHE CAN'T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.