Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) (58633 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Okay
Firstcitizen:

It is not if the person posting is anonymous and if the victim is anonymous too. The problem is such action can destroy a person's life especially when they have been identified or you identify them. Even here on NL, if you reveal some else's identity you get a permanent ban
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by integrity16(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hmmm father's are now becoming engendered species, these girls are not in the position to scold their Dad, this is the handiwork of their mom.

When things like this happen, it's the elders that should handle such situations and not this uncultured girls.

To all the dads around the world, please take care of yourself as you are fending for your kids at the same time., don't pay too much heavy price for ungrateful kids to your own detriment. Plan for your retirement, don't depend on your kids for survival in your old age.

No matter how heavy the price you pay for many of today's kids, it's their mother that most times get the rewards than you due to manipulations by their mothers.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Omoawoke: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Really there are things that confuse me ...yes the man cheated or about to...and so fucking what??is it in their place to scold the man??.are they even supposed to have access to the man's phone or even evade his privacy They should also check on their saintly mother.....the man has trained dogs that are biting him ....! They should go and scold their boy friends not their father.....

You said my mind, such lack of manners. May we not have unfortunate children
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Kobojunkie: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
greypencils:
Their dad bleeped up but the girls are even more bleeped up for posting such online. It's good to have a sit down with your parents when/if they fuckd up. Pour it out goddamn it. But then it stays in the home. What happens at home stay at home. You don't air your filthy linen out there in public.
Did the man cheat with someone in their home there? undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Omoawoke: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Uyi168:
may we not give birth to unfortunate children..

They are not just unfortunate but very dumb, unintelligent , unwise and ill-mannered.
Useless mother and daughters that would disgrace their father. The man has obviously lost dignity in his own home. I pity the man that will marry any of those unfortunate daughters
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by fserpent: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
potent5:

Being able to Cheat alone does not make a man a red piller.
Well, would it help if I said he did it with his dick?
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by dotedote: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sometimes some people want to think the option of relocating abroad over again. This is one of the down sides. There's the tendency to lose control of all you've protected.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Osobi32(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
If I happen to be in this man's shoes, I will send those kids back to Africa immediately to learn and understand that they are not Americans. He is an African man and having more than one woman is not a crime. Why on earth will people expect an African man to be with one woman for this rest of his life haba. I don't agree with that part of the bible pls

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Bigzigg(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
These girls are too disrespectful. Infact, they're bitter. How, exactly, has this become so much of their battle to fight?
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by DrDax: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
davodyguy:
Rubbish

Even in the holy books, cover your parent's unclothedness.
Show some respect to your parent and not embarrass either of them

Leviticus 18:7–16; Leviticus 20:11–21

7 vYou shall not uncover the unclothedness of your father, which is the unclothedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her unclothedness. 8 wYou shall not uncover the unclothedness of your father’s wife; it is your father’s unclothedness. 9 xYou shall not uncover the unclothedness of your sister, your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether brought up in the family or in another home.

This passages are talking about s3x and incest.

But we get your point.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Omoawoke: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Codes151:
This father has disappointed us men.

Imagine this!!!

Na only you he disappoint, useless children
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Yankee101: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
It's wrong to cheat
But e never reach to kill am
Pray to have sons and daughters not just daughters
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Firstcitizen: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Just imagine getting married to any of this breed of girls and you have a small disagreement? The way they speak to their dad is the same way they will speak to whoever is unfortunate to cross their paths. Insults and social media callouts are ingrained in their small brains and you will definitely collect.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Abelino(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
You should be very ashamed of your self for typing such trash and rubbish... You are nothing but a Hypocritical Extremist.. I believe if it was the woman that was caught cheating on Man you would have said she should be thrown out of the house and reigned curses on her... Kaiiiii Ignorance is bliss
Kingsmm55:
Really there are things that confuse me ...yes the man cheated or about to...and so fucking what??is it in their place to scold the man??.are they even supposed to have access to the man's phone or even evade his privacy They should also check on their saintly mother.....the man has trained dogs that are biting him ....! They should go and scold their boy friends not their father.....

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Abelino(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Omoawoke:

Na only you he disappoint, useless children

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Abelino(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
But If reserve was the case and b
It happens to be the woman what would ve been your reaction? Kaiii Africans you guys are fucking Hypocritical Extremist.
Osobi32:
If I happen to be in this man's shoes, I will send those kids back to Africa immediately to learn and understand that they are not Americans. He is an African man and having more than one woman is not a crime. Why on earth will people expect an African man to be with one woman for this rest of his life haba. I don't agree with that part of the bible pls

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Abelino(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Reading some you guys Hypocritical comment here on NL tells me we still have a long way to go in Africa. Too bad
Firstcitizen:

The one speaking is over 18. He can throw her out or better still move out entirely, start a new family and cut them off. They have been poisoned with bitterness and hate to expose their father's chats to the world.

If it was their mum that did this, the stupid bitches would be on their knees begging their dad. Fvcking biaatch telling the world the father was never loved but only a financial base shocked. Da fvck! He owes them no accountability. Only to their mum but the witch was sitting while they hurled insults at him. I would just walk and raise better kids next time.

.....and 10 years later, mother will still be checking her son in law's phones.

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by hollywater: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Grown up daughters that suppose to be in their Husbands Houses ooo.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Awise09(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
One funny thing about this if the man do DNA test maybe the first and second daughter might not be his biological children.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Thisthingcalled: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
This is what happens when your children have seeen you emotional abuse their mother for a very long time.

If only people know the emotional torture and how
worthless it makes a person cheated on feel, especially if that person never cheated on you and has given u everything.
Was it not a few days ago one man dey vex for here onto say his wife who relocated to UK was acting funny? No prove of infidelity o but see how pained he was and he rushed to complain here, now imagine what that woman has endured for years and years and years , while the children watched helplessly as their mother went through that kind of pain.
Now the kids are grown, so they are defending their mother.

That said, why is this on social media though. The kids were extremely wrong to do this on SM.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Firstcitizen: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Abelino:
Reading some you guys Hypocritical comment here on NL tells me we still have a long way to go in Africa. Too bad

Ofcourse we have a long way to go for idiots that fail to realise that an adult's privacy no matter what has been invaded in the most demeaning manner. Trust whites, you do this to them or threaten their life and face the legal consequences no matter who you are.Dumbass
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Bribri: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Exactly.she is unaware the humiliation sef dey reach her directly or indirectly. Stupid over dramatic children. The man should not give any form of apology.
Atdeejay12:
The wife is very stupid if she allows kids to disrupt her
Marriage
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Abelino(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
I'm very much proud of you Bro for this write up. Your level of reasoning is top notch. Nice one...
WillyCassey:
I hope if it is the mother that cheated and they're bashing her like this, all those people rilled up there will still be supporting her.

Cheating is not normal, and should not be encouraged from both genders. The fact we take it in Nigeria does not make it a norm, in many places you lose your job and friends for Cheating.
As for the dad, if you want respect, respect yourself. It is not rocket science.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Abelino(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
An adults that feels like cheating is a norm in Africa? SMH
Firstcitizen:

Ofcourse we have a long way to go for idiots that fail to realise that an adult's privacy no matter what has been invaded in the most demeaning manner. Trust whites, you do this to them or threaten their life and face the legal consequences no matter who you are.Dumbass

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by stevups(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Too much rambling, I can barely hear what they are saying grin . Beautiful daughters protecting their mom. grin The man is an elderly man, yet can't respect his wife. What do men really want? angry
Taste of varieties
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Firstcitizen: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Abelino:
An adults that feels like cheating is a norm in Africa? SMH

So someone cheats and his life should be threatened and crime committed against them.You are right, Africa has a long way. I pity your parents. Sure you can do worse
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by babtoundey(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
And q man will say "I do" to these kind of toxix daughters. Of they fan humiliate their own father on whatever ground, they will poison their husband for the slightest reason.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Josephkabila12: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
inoki247:
lol that Tea abi na Cofee the man dey take go don bitter for him mouth like dongoyaro leaf....

Which one be u wanna kill your father...

Is beta the man start to dey careful for the house before dem kill him true true....

Or make he jus leave the house and start all over and change is way cause this home looks broken already....
no be make him becareful. Dem already poison those children mind. Make dat man comot for de house if Dem go kill am
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by BRATISLAVA: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
TempleHouse:

You may not know what the man is going through emotionally in as much as I don’t condone cheating on both sides.

Women cheat and the daughters begging Dad to forgive, but once it’s against Men, the daughters protect their Mother in both cases.

African Men in diaspora who choose not to relocate back home before retirement suffers worst humiliation when the Children ganged up against father.

Leave the grown-up kids and plan for retirement back to Africa and only visit them during family get-together.

Once you relocate abroad for better life and the family settles as Citizens, your mission is completed as a father before the table turns.

Unfortunately, you have no control as the family fully integrated abroad and loneliness is the worst thing that can happen to alpha male.

Think about these:
Will the same daughters go online to expose their Mother for the same reason

No way....for feminine sake and mothers bond.

Would a male Child humiliate his father openly on the same reason

I doubt as well.

Some of these girls may have two boyfriends at a time but they couldn’t see anything wrong in that as long as they play safe.

The man can no longer function in that hostile environment and the best way is home !!!

In your first sentence you "don't condone", and then you go ahead to condone with numerous paragraphs what you supposedly "don't condone".

Who gave you guys that line of denial of what you will promptly justify with epistles?

Nobody will slay you if you come out and condone evil boldly without the usual whitewashing. We know you're misogynists who will condone anything provided it's done by men, even if it's murder committed.

Just come out and condone already. The pretence is stale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by guiddoti: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
This isn't a laughing matter at all. Some fathers are killed just like that for cheating on their spouses. You can hear one of the daughters, particularly, the one that is videoing the conversation saying: "I want to kill you". May the father receives sense before it will end in 6ft.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Seunwere: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Now I understand why men crave so much for male kids...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by ALFADOS(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
I get CD am coming for them lol olosho get balls look into their father face and insult him hnnn what a family cursed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.