Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) (58684 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Antyxx: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
linearity:

Not true, even if she is above 18 years old, he can not just throw her out, and in many states in the USA support does not end at 18, some it is 21 and there is also continue support if they are in college.

Since she is a legal occupant of that house, the Dad can throw anyone away, more so he only have one third of a say in that matter, the mom and the daughter been thrown out have to agreed.

What he can do is to go to a court and petition to evict the daughter out of the house and give reasons, God help him if they bring up his cheating before the court and that he is doing it out of malice, plus that case is dead if the mom appear in court and counter the eviction.

It is far far easy for the mom and kids to throw the father out than he is to throw away out….and if he dare touch any of there properties and want to forcifully throw them out, a simple 911 call and he will be arrested on domestic violence, spent the night in jail and see a judge the next morning if it is a weekday or the next Monday if it is a weekend and the mom or kids can apply for temporary restraining order against him and that ends his stay there.

What you are seeing seating there is no longer an Africa man, it is an Africa man who have been reduced to nothing, all his egos, powers and influences taken away….in fact what he is doing is the absolute best I terms of power structure he can do, escalating it above here, he will lose.

I don’t see that marriage last much any long, if this is a white home, there is little chances that therapy can do something…but reducing an African to absolute nothing like this, is the worst and he has to walk to start getting some dignity back.
A cheating idi""ot doesn't deserve any respect
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by adedayoa2(f): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

He was instrumental to my posting to ministry of works in 2016. May his soul continue to Rest In Peace.
Amen
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Antyxx: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thisthingcalled:
This is what happens when your children have seeen you emotional abuse their mother for a very long time.

If only people know the emotional torture and how
worthless it makes a person cheated on feel, especially if that person never cheated on you and has given u everything.
Was it not a few days ago one man dey vex for here onto say his wife who relocated to UK was acting funny? No prove of infidelity o but see how pained he was and he rushed to complain here, now imagine what that woman has endured for years and years and years , while the children watched helplessly as their mother went through that kind of pain.
Now the kids are grown, so they are defending their mother.

That said, why is this on social media though. The kids were extremely wrong to do this on SM.
The kids have all the right
People should start becoming accountable. If he wants to cheat and have sex with random girls,he should have neverr chosen marriage and he could have done vasectomy. He doesn't have thee right to bring children to to this world to make them suffer emotional abuse.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Antyxx: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
irunoko:
all of them father,mother and daughters are all at fault

If the father was tired of his wife he should have divorced her but if you are still married to her you owe her accountability and respect

The mother too was wrong Because it's obvious that she has planted the seed of hatred, anger and bitterness in her daughters and it is full manifestation . they were all pregnant with hate but it Took the right circumstances to push out the anger to manifestation

The children are wrong because even though you know your Dad disappointed you it is not in your place to disgrace your father publicly.theres a Yoruba proverb that says irrespective of who your parents are- drunkards, adulterous, mad, stupid etc it is not in your place to dishonor them on that basis.the Yoruba adage is panmpe Iya Abi baba kosilowo Omo tobafe Ni alubarika.

You could have invited your dad to your room and show your displeasure to him respectfully and with honour.now you ridiculed your dad on social media forgetting that you also have your father's blood in you so ridiculing your dad means ridiculing yourself

With this ugly incident,which man will want to marry you seeing how you embarassed your dad in public? What if he's a man that holds his family in high regards,do you think he will be ok with you messing up his own family

I noticed that when women are angry they don't think again.they become like an uncontrollable flame.they don't even think of the consequences against themselves
Wht is your evidence that she planted hatred in their children,why can't the father plant his own too? Didn't they give birth to them together,if he had donee his parenting well, he would have uprooted what the wife planted and replant what he wants, but as always, he was busy in his sidechicks house why his wife raise the children alone
You guys just love accusing women at every opportunity

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Mekzmoney(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Too much rambling, I can barely hear what they are saying grin . Beautiful daughters protecting their mom. grin The man is an elderly man, yet can't respect his wife. What do men really want? angry
. Point of correction, what do some foolish men really want grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
merits:

Maybe he does'nt take care of them,bcuz of his side chicks.That's why they get time to be checking his phone for chats.
Even at that imagine a girl telling her father that she will kill him. Where did that come from? Kill?
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by richie240: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Na style i go take ask all of them to let's visit Uganda, I'll make sure they never return to America with me. Awon omo alasotan grin

They drag the papa like tiger gen
Datwan na if they weren't born in USA brah, but if den be us citizens, no show for the man.

Abroad na one of d worst places to raise Pikins wey dey morally upright!

No matter d craze wey a man fit get, when e reach abroad, their skewed laws (which emasculates men in favor of women and children) go humble am.

Look as d man dey look like imbecilë, bcus e know say if he do pass hinsef na prison straight!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by BennyDGreat: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Romanoff:
They are disgraceful children with no regard for their parents.

This shouldn't have been posted on social media.

Anybody that marries anyone of them is done for

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by madridguy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
The man should as matter of urgency get himself a new wife and kids because from this video it is obvious he is childless.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Ilaje1: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
I will disown them with immediate alacrity. Sebi dem go marry? And the people wey talk rubbish here, if you check you go know say your papa do worse.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by richie240: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Anybody that marries anyone of them is done for
You are right but that is d norm over there.
It's rare for you not to see other children behaving inlike manner especially blacks and whites. The Asians (Chinese, Indians, Koreans etc) still get sense small as they kinda export their (conservative) cultures overseas.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by benqo01(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Stupids girls
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by YeyeGbami: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
richie240:

Datwan na if they weren't born in USA brah, but if den be us citizens, no show for the man.

No matter d craze wey a man fit get, when e reach abroad, their skewed laws (which emasculates men in favor of women and children) go humble am.

Look as d man dey look like imbecilë, bcus e know say if he do pass hinsef na prison straight!

Walahi na true sha. The man just dey look. lmao
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Mindlog: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
richie240:

Are we better at raising "morally upright" children in Nigeria? wink

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by richie240: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mindlog:

Are we better at raising "morally upright" children in Nigeria? wink
Brah, no go there o.
We are by far better at raising morally upright children in Africa o.
Can you picture a Nigerian Pikin casting his father gleefully as these born-troweys did?

Can u tell ur father in d sight of d whole world that "I hate u" ,"daaad, u ducked up" "daaad, I feel like killing you" etc and go Scot free?
But there, what those Pikin did is d norm.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by lanrecisse30(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
These children can understand till when they are unable to get husband when the time reached.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Firstcitizen: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Abelino:
Ignorance is the greatest tragedy to befall a Man and that's exactly what you are really passing through.... Stupid Neophyte

Ode.You wey get knowledge wey never fit uproot am from trenches grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Mindlog: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
richie240:

Brah, no go there o.
We are by far better at raising morally upright children in Africa o.
Can you picture a Nigerian Pikin casting his father gleefully as these born-troweys did?

Can u tell ur father in d sight of d whole world that "I hate u" ,"daaad, u ducked up" "daaad, I feel like killing you" etc and go Scot free?
But there, what those Pikin did is d norm.

Okay, if we are better in raising morally upright children in Nigeria to be specific, why is it not reflecting in adulthood when you observe what is going on around you that makes one shudder?
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Mindlog: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
lanrecisse30:
These children can understand till when they are unable to get husband when the time reached.

Why do believe every woman wants a husband? cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by richie240: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mindlog:

Okay, if we are better in raising morally upright children in Nigeria to be specific, why is it not reflecting in adulthood when you observe what is going on around you that makes one shudder?
Theres no where in d world that there's no decadence in values, but when u talk about d so called 'sane/advanced' countries, their own worse.

There are a gazillion things that are still frowned at in Nigeria /africa but is allowed abroad. An example is himsexuality. Etc
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Zeinymira(f): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
TempleHouse:

Absolutely spot on!

The Kids are grown up and all they need is to contact US embassy in Nigeria even without any travelling documents.

They would be brought back to US within weeks and you’ll end In prison as a father!

I have seen two similar scenarios in Lagos and my former lecturer from Ekiti and one of the husband could not return back to UK for fear of prosecution.

The joy of travelling abroad is to settle your family for better tomorrow and relocate home to enjoy your life with old friends and family before loneliness set in.

Are those kids still in contact with their parents?
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Abelino(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
You ain't my class Fucking Neophyte. You sound so pathetic and insane.
Firstcitizen:

Ode.You wey get knowledge wey never fit uproot am from trenches grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Firstcitizen: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Abelino:
You ain't my class Fucking Neophyte. You sound so pathetic and insane.
grin grin grin grin Sure you just heard that word last night. Class!!! Trench rodent sef get class.LMAO
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by DoingBetter: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
From the response here, too many Nigerians support evil and many even celebrate it. Whether it is corruption or cheating or fraud, many Nigerians especially the menfolk actively support it out of a sense of tribal or gender sentiments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by armyofone(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mindlog:

It shouldn't confuse you as this is a sneak peek of what would become common in the coming years..... children calling out their promiscuous parents and feel cool about posting the bashing.

They are in a country, their father can't do anything to them as he is still obligated to continue to be financially responsible for them despite the bashing, not like in Nigeria the man would have kicked the wife and their children out with many supporting him.

The emperor nig guy in Nigeria would have threw them and all their stuff out. Then bring the big boob lady in.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Abelino(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
It's such a pity for you... Keep living in denial, ignorance and in stupidity fucking Yoruba Neophyte. I'm done giving you the fucking attention you didn't merit Urchin.
Firstcitizen:

grin grin grin grin Sure you just heard that word last night. Class!!! Trench rodent sef get class.LMAO
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Mindlog: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
richie240:

Theres no where in d world that there's no decadence in values, but when u talk about d so called 'sane/advanced' countries, their own worse.

There are a gazillion things that are still frowned at in Nigeria /africa but is allowed abroad. An example is himsexuality. Etc

Decadence is everywhere, just want a discourse on why that moral uprightness being instilled is not glaringly reflective around us in Nigeria.

That we frown upon homosexuality, does not mean we all are heterosexual wink
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by everythinggirly(f): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wahala dey o angry
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Mindlog: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
armyofone:

The emperor nig guy in Nigeria would have threw them and all their stuff out. Then bring the big boob lady in.

Unfortunately, no be Nigeria e happen. wink

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Firstcitizen: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Abelino:
It's such a pity for you... Keep living in denial, ignorance and in stupidity fucking Yoruba Neophyte. I'm done giving you the fucking attention you didn't merit Urchin.

Stop using that word under the wrong context. Yoruba?lol fvcking tribal bigot with zero sense
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Spandau: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

He was instrumental to my posting to ministry of works in 2016. May his soul continue to Rest In Peace.

Ministry of works indeed. So you're no more an auditor?
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by manmade(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
This is what you get when you don't have a male child to support and defend you , see the conspiracy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.