Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) (58688 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by sanya4good(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Orisirisi nkan mbe
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by WillyCassey: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2022
davodyguy:
Rubbish

Even in the holy books, cover your parent's unclothedness.
Show some respect to your parent and not embarrass either of them

Leviticus 18:7–16; Leviticus 20:11–21

7 vYou shall not uncover the unclothedness of your father, which is the unclothedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her unclothedness. 8 wYou shall not uncover the unclothedness of your father’s wife; it is your father’s unclothedness. 9 xYou shall not uncover the unclothedness of your sister, your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether brought up in the family or in another home.

Ephesians 6:4 says, “Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord”

while Colossians 3:21 echoes “Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged. I'm sure that discouraged also means disappointed.
” Risking the wrath of expositors everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Mindlog:
Premium humiliation.

I guess they are Ugandans based in the US.
and they fvck another person's husband

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Stupid girls, all becos of cheating u disrespect ur father?

is he the 1st or only man or father to cheat? even Abraham cheated. God didn't kill him.

Get over ur damn selves and live and let live.

Ur dad is wrong bt this isn't how to handle it either. Funny thing is if their mum cheated they may not talk like this to her.

looks like women gang up against men than any objective truth or mission.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Kingpele(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2022
Very anyhow family

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by greypencils: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2022
Their dad bleeped up but the girls are even more bleeped up for posting such online. It's good to have a sit down with your parents when/if they fuckd up. Pour it out goddamn it. But then it stays in the home. What happens at home stay at home. You don't air your filthy linen out there in public.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2022
WillyCassey:
I hope if it is the mother that cheated and they're bashing all those people rilled up there will still be supporting her.

Cheating is not normal, and should not be encouraged from both genders. The fact we take it in Nigeria does not make it a norm, in many places you lose your job and friends for Cheating.
As for the dad, if you want respect, respect yourself. It is not rocket science.

In what place do people lose jobs for cheating?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Britishpea: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2022
Example of a weak father.

Marriage starts from the first day a relationship/courting starts. You hold your spot from that day. If she’s survives in taking charge of you from then, omo u have a big work to do.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Trapnews: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Na style i go take ask all of them to let's visit Uganda, I'll make sure they never return to America with me. Awon omo alasotan grin

They drag the papa like tiger gen

grin
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by GodHatesJews: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2022
I blame western civilization for this rubbish.

Back in the good old days of polygamy when an average man had his own private collection of random puna, will these goblins that no one wants to romance and marry have the temerity to talk down on their father ?

Bring back polygamy .

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by kingyakos: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap

Can u exposed ur dad in such a manner to the world if u caught him cheating on ur mom?...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Mindlog: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2022
obinna58:

Is this what redpill thought you, after Messing around you still claim right and punish people for it.

Redpill? It doesn't exist in my world. cheesy
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Mrkindness: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2022
Rubbish children I will use slap reset their brain if it's me.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by 8stargeneral: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2022
End time children that lack home training...is their father married to them...why not address it properly than telling d whole world

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by OkutaNla: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2022
ednut1:
If this was me i will disown them and move back yo africa

As in. The humiliation is just too much. God forbid 'see finish' o. Na abroad wey he dey make the man gentle. He's practically helpless in that environment. God abeg oh.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by BigDawsNet: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2022
My pops is a faithful man... buti f I catch him cheating! Demn... I'm saving his ass straight up
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Crusadee: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Too much rambling, I can barely hear what they are saying grin . Beautiful daughters protecting their mom. grin The man is an elderly man, yet can't respect his wife. What do men really want? angry
which kind elderly man who konjibnobdey hold?
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Zonefree(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2022
Uyi168:
may we not give birth to unfortunate children..
Amen, my brother.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by midehi2(f): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2022
disrespectful children, must they post or expose their dad like this undecided something couple supposed to settle among themselves, see them putting their family to the whole world undecided as if them no dey date married men, metchewwww
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by websta: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2022
See as baba disgraced himself. Funny enough it could be that the person he’s chatting with in online people which could be scammers disguising as a lady.... What a pity, he can't even talk again in his house.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Chizelum(f): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2022
He's destroying his family honestly!
What can he get out his home he can't get from his family? This is sickening!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by TheFacelessMan: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2022
Dididrumz:
The man might even be chatting with a Nigerian Yahoo boy grin grin grin

That would be a terrible end to the story...imagine enduring this humiliation for a catfish grin grin grin

All that glitters isnt gold ... you can send your kid to Eton and the child wouldnt subscribe to absolute obedience to parents that Africans preach.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by alphaconde(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2022
u can be a good father, good husband and a good sugar daddy.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Mindlog: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2022
BABANGBALI:
no they are Americans based in Afghanistan

At the time I posted what you quoted, the OP only posted the video and a few words that did not include that they are from Uganda and based in the US but having lived and worked in East Africa, I knew they were Ugandans from their accent. wink

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Mathain19(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2022
All I want you to do is to kill that man you called your father who is a chronic cheat .
Just stabbed him with pencil...
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by rickleye: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2022
From what I understand it’s not the first time.
What I do not like are words like hate ! or the fact it was posted online.
You can be upset , disappointed, angry but it’s a family issue.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Firstcitizen:

The one speaking is over 18. He can throw her out or better still move out entirely, start a new family and cut them off. They have been poisoned with bitterness and hate to expose their father's chats to the world.

If it was their mum that did this, the stupid bitches would be on their knees begging their dad. Fvcking biaatch telling the world the father was never loved but only a financial bait. Da fvck! He owes them no accountability. Only to their mum but the witch was sitting while they hurled insults at him. I would just walk and raise better kids next time.

.....and 10 years later, mother will also be checking her son in law's phones.

Let's try and understand male logic.

They caught their cheating father, and for that they are bitches? They need to be sanctioned?

You are more concerned with what they did than with what the family destroying father did.

No wonder we need courts of law in the world. Because the average man cannot think properly once he sees it's a man who did something wrong and that it's sex involved. He would rather look for how to rope any female he can into the mess rather than say the truth.

The woman who destroyed your heart did a good job. The amount of bitterness is pathetic. Bitches, biaaatch, etc. Is this dog vocabulary or what?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Neddstark: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2022
I go disown all of them. They are all mad.
Next time they see me is with their agemate as my wife.
No wonder men will do anything for a male child

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Shameless and spoilt children... non of them is matured minded at all.
I feel for the parents cos they’ve failed in parenting!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by 24SEVEN: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Useless girls. No respect for their father.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Edusouls(m): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See how a grown man reduced his own self to nothing in front of his own children. lipsrsealed
Abegi leave the man alone to enjoy his self, we are polygamous in nature una go to God and ask why he made us like that..

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Neddstark: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Germi9:
The girl says: I’m gonna beat the shit outta you grin too many daughters ain’t good in the house,they will gang up against you

Man na man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.