Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo (64577 Views)

6 Facts About Davido By Kemi Olunloyo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo / Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by samz77: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2022
I don't know why people keep hating on this woman. What are your problems? leave this woman alone now and let her do what she knows best. haba!!
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by kurupt1: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Kemi olunloyo might be crazy but she always have a point......Nigerians are smart but not intelligent......

Every family has a curse.....The worst thing that can happen to any human being is to be born into a very poor home with a strong generational curse smiley You'll regret ever been created by God.

All these things happening to Davido ain't ordinary.....I'm not saying he's a occultic or a ritualist but all these sad events have a spiritual undertone to it.

Shutup ur mouth..... Ur the person that is dumb if u haven't noticed kemi always courts controversy in sensitive matters like this

2 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ObalendeCMS: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2022
hammerT:

THUNDER FIRE DAT YOUR MOUTH.

I'M SURE THAT IS THE MAIN REASON IFEANYI WAS MURDERED AND NOW, U HAVE MOVE FROM DAVIDO BEING A RITUALIST TO CHIOMA BEING CARELESS.

THIS IS Y, I DONT SUPPORT INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGES, FUNNY ENOUGH, IT IS THE SAME YORUBA MAN LIKE U, THAT WILL BE ACTING LIKE THEIR LIFE WILL BE OVER, IF DEM NO MARRY IGBO WOMEN.

U KNOW WE IGBO MEN ARE INDIFFERENT AND 99% PREFER TO MARRY FROM OUR TRIBE.

No way in hell will I leave my “Labake” or “Bimpe” and go after money hungry, savage, bleached beech called “blessing” or “chioma”
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Ogbodobeogbodo: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2022
No sane person takes this confused woman serious anymore, Nigeria's bad situation has totally affected her reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

No way in hell will I leave my “Labake” or “Bimpe” and go after money hungry, savage, bleached beech called “blessing” or “chioma”

BETTER DEY YOUR LANE.

THIS MAY BE HARD FOR YOU TO BELIEVE BUT NO MEN IN THIS WORLD WILL BEG ANOTHER GROUP OF MEN TO TAKE THEIR WOMEN.

SO FAR, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TAJTYjqnbM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqiiHTAfwI
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Mintum: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2022
Mad woman
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by jaxxy(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Clown. She hasn't spoken about the issues affecting her she's talking about what she has no idea of on other people's lives.

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Prettychild(f): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2022
kelvine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1kusqEdjCE

Kemi has finally spoken in a three minutes YouTube video titled the Adeleke Curse.

Prior to the demise of Davido's son, Dr Kemi Olunloyo an investigative journalist has done a series of videos about the Adelekes most of which puts the family in a bad light.

In this video she told she waited a bit to respect the family as this is ethical in journalism.

Amazingly I heard her say she doesn't mourn or respect the dead.

"I know the Adeleke family so well and will do a YouTube docu-series on generational curses on that family". She is also doing a series on TikTok.

The curse is centred around Davido and he is the only one to break that curse.

She said those trending the child is alive are only chasing clout with the family's bereavement.

Dr Kemi also mentioned she also had a generational curse and broke it in her family.

Apparently Dr Kemi Olunloyo plans to have a series on this topic #TheAdelekeCurse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr36vSyR5Qs
Everyone wants to trend even on someone’s pain. Smh

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by onuman: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2022
kelvine:

Kemi has finally spoken in a three minutes YouTube video titled the Adeleke Curse.

Prior to the demise of Davido's son, Dr Kemi Olunloyo an investigative journalist has done a series of videos about the Adelekes most of which puts the family in a bad light.

In this video she told she waited a bit to respect the family as this is ethical in journalism.

"I know the Adeleke family so well and will do a YouTube docu-series on generational curses on that family". She is also doing a series on TikTok.

She said those trending the child is alive are only chasing clout with the family's bereavement.

Dr Kemi also mentioned she also had a generational curse and broke it in her family.

Apparently Dr Kemi Olunloyo plans to have a series on this topic #TheAdelekeCurse

Wow.
That I had to spend more than 10 minutes of my time listening to these clips.
Nothing tangible can be learnt from the video clips.

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2022
hammerT:

SOME PEOPLE CLOSE TO ME, DIE, I DID NOT KNOW UNTIL, I WENT LOOKING FOR THEM LATER
If they were actually CLOSED to you, they would've reached out to you while they were alive.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
If they were actually CLOSED to you, they would've reached out to you while they were alive.
I LEFT THE COUNTRY, BY THE TIME I RETURNED, THEY DIED.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by FaithBrain1994(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
hammerT:
I LEFT THE COUNTRY, BY THE TIME I RETURNED, THEY DIED.
Oh so sorry about that. Cheer up!
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by FaithBrain1994(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
samz77:
I don't know why people keep hating on this woman. What are your problems? leave this woman alone now and let her do what she knows best. haba!!
What does know how to do best?
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by casppyjay: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
What makes this useless woman feel she's authorised to speak on any controversial death in this country is what I still do not understand. Who made her an authority on other people's affairs? What pisses me off the most is how she talks about these issues from a first hand perspective as if she was present. What manner of wickedness is that? Someone ought to deal with this woman once and for all!

Oga please shut up if you have nothing to say. Did she also grow up with Sylvester Oromoni? Did she grow up with IVD and his wife? What about Rico Swavey? What about the Chrisland School girl? All those people she made herself an authority on their matters after they died, did she know them too? Once Kemi Puts on this her head warmer and turns on IG Live, just get ready to listen to the cringiest set of lies with a hint of American accent. Kemi Olunloyo is a scallywag and a reproach to her own family. A mentally ill woman who has been abandoned by all her children is who you're taking advice from, I pity you. Nigerians are too gullible!
very useless miserable old hag that’s exactly what she is .. and she could easily be the poster girl for rotten cunt retired hoelosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by casppyjay: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
hammerT:

OFCOURSE, WEN I SAW THE GIRL, I ALREADY CAN TELL WAT IS UP THERE.

SHE IS ABOUT THE D.

GO LOOK AM AGAIN. SHE LOOK WORLDLY.
look worldly? U are finished from existing on fringes of society… u need help !!!! Smh very backward people just saturate that corntree

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by cedricksly: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahnie:
There's sense in what ma'am kemi just spewed.
Rip to lil cutie ify.

My condolences to the adelekes
then you obviously do not have sense, I know this woman more than you, face to face self... Everyone around her knows she is a chronic liar and sells her voice to the highest bidder....

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by MansoryMX(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
dyera:
I heard that the reason why the police retained the cook and the nanny in their custody and plan to punish them is because they discovered on CCTV that the both them were busy having sex at the time the incident occurred.

Aaarrrrhhhh shocked
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ahnie: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
cedricksly:
then you obviously do not have sense, I know this woman more than you, face to face self... Everyone around her knows she is a chronic liar and sells her voice to the highest bidder....
SIr,pls learn to respect people's opinion
I mustn't tailor mine to suit yours.

Thanks!
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by dallyemmy: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
It's well.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by VawulenceProMax: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
If life was fair, people like this idiot , siofra, and many others should have been dead by now

2 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by deebrownneymar: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
kelvine:

She might get herself into huge trouble with this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by myami: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahnie:
There's sense in what ma'am kemi just spewed.
Rip to lil cutie ify.

My condolences to the adelekes
stupid woman
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by brain54(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
For the first time I actually think there might be a point in this woman’s words…

Adeleke’s mom also died sort of in a mysterious way that year…

Life is big!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by KangaIye: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
rayvelez:
Someone should lock this nonentity woman in prison..

Alot is seriously wrong with this woman....... She needs to be chained to an iroko tree grin
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Who on earth will pray to marry into igbo U can only marry ur tribe plz.. a tribe dat a woman must birth a male child or she loses all. A tribe dat don’t share properties to female. A tribe dat the female can’t inherit Anytin from either father side or husband side. A tribe dat subjects their widows to extreme suffering because of widowhood. A tribe dat discriminates genders most. In Yoruba land, no matter the gender, u inherit ur father’s property without trouble. We don’t even over pester our women to have make children. Unlike u ppl dat say if a woman no bear male., she never start to born. God forbid dat my daughters enter such tribe. Gif forbid!!!!
hammerT:

THUNDER FIRE DAT YOUR MOUTH.

I'M SURE THAT IS THE MAIN REASON IFEANYI WAS MURDERED AND NOW, U HAVE MOVE FROM DAVIDO BEING A RITUALIST TO CHIOMA BEING CARELESS.

THIS IS Y, I DONT SUPPORT INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGES, FUNNY ENOUGH, IT IS THE SAME YORUBA MAN LIKE U, THAT WILL BE ACTING LIKE THEIR LIFE WILL BE OVER, IF DEM NO MARRY IGBO WOMEN.

U KNOW WE IGBO MEN ARE INDIFFERENT AND 99% PREFER TO MARRY FROM OUR TRIBE.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ahnie: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
myami:
stupid woman
Kemi or your mum?
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ebufa: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Mercury12:
They hide themselves in far away land and then start causing trouble in their home country through the internet.
Like Kemi like Nnamdi KANU.
I pray soon they will starts getting these kinda people through the help of interpol

You better get nnamdi Kanu out of your filthy mouth........you senseless hag! anumanu!!
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by frakdon(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahnie:

SIr,pls learn to respect people's opinion
I mustn't tailor mine to suit yours.

Thanks!

You didn't react to the insult, why?
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ahnie: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
frakdon:

You didn't react to the insult, why?
Which insult if I may asked?
That of the guy that quoted my comment or kemi's?
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by kelvine(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Awwwww where did you get your own information.

dyera:
I heard that the reason why the police retained the cook and the nanny in their custody and plan to punish them is because they discovered on CCTV that the both them were busy having sex at the time the incident occurred.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by SerikiFulani(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
kurupt1:

Shutup ur mouth..... Ur the person that is dumb if u haven't noticed kemi always courts controversy in sensitive matters like this

Can't you express yourself without being abusive, little rat undecided

Kemi might be crazy and controversial but she always speak facts....People like you just hate her cos she's blunt and doesn't fake shit like most nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.