Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo (64578 Views)

6 Facts About Davido By Kemi Olunloyo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo / Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by kennyz247(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by incandescentena: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2022
She is right

3 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by OneCandleAway(f): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2022
ednut1:
If only Pa olunloyo pulled out that night. This unfortunate idiot wouldn’t have been born.

She's probably suffering for his sins. All these big politicians/elites all have their own issues. Just that they hide it well.

I wonder why they couldn't lock kemi up though. At least being in Niveria that should be easy to accomplish. Because this has been affecting her since she was young. Kemi is very intelligent just like her father, and should have been in a better position.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Curious345: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2022
This lady is setting herself up for some real shiiit

3 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by candidbabe(f): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2022
Hmmmmmmm
This talk pass my mouth
Shudders!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by tishbite41(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
What makes this useless woman feel she's authorised to speak on any controversial death in this country is what I still do not understand. Who made her an authority on other people's affairs? What pisses me off the most is how she talks about these issues from a first hand perspective as if she was present. What manner of wickedness is that? Someone ought to deal with this woman once and for all!
How do you mean once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by chatinent: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Saying she doesn't respect the dead is very right.

Irrespective of who's involved, why respect sth that's conscious of nothing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by capricornlady: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2022
I'm a big fan of David & Chioma and was deeply hurt by the demise of Ifeanyi. Kemi might be right, yáll should try to listen to her sometimes. I trust Nigerians to quickly attack her & call her names; rather than paying attention

4 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Godstiger(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Everyone out with their own theory..plenty things
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2022
ednut1:
If only Pa olunloyo pulled out that night. This unfortunate idiot wouldn’t have been born.
And he keeps regretting that mistake

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Obakoolex(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2022
undecided
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Obakoolex(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2022
undecided what about your own curse kemi
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by IamGabriel777: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by gimakon2(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2022
You were fucked_ by your own popsi, deal with that curse first. Stop talking nonsense
Ewu

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2022
If I were to be GOD, some human beings need to be uncreated, and maybe turned into Cats

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by LaJoe2: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2022
i told you, she will jump out, here it is. However, doesn't dispel the authenticity of her opinion

2 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by foleskay(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2022
sad
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2022
I HONESTLY FEAR FOR DAVIDO LIFE.

THE GUY HAS MORE ENEMIES THAN HE ACTUALLY REALIZE.

OUT OF THE MAJOR ARTIST TODAY IN NIGERIA, DAVIDO HAS HELPED MORE PEOPLE AND ACCESSIBLE TO MORE PEOPLE THAN WIZKID AND BURNABOY.

DAT IS THE PROBLEM, HE IS FACING.

IF ANYONE DIE FROM THEIR WAYWARD LIFE, NA DAVIDO FAULT.

I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY SAY, DAVIDO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR DEATH AND MORE GO STILL DIE, BECAUSE OF DRUGS, GANG AND ENEMIES.

RIP IFEANYI

3 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Ebukaboss(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Na she cause her

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Why are people close to davido dying like infected chickens? Like i said earlier, i will never marry a broke woman, never!

2 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
Why are people close to davido dying like infected chickens? Like i said earlier, i will never marry a broke woman, never!

BECAOS, PEOPLE IN LIFE MUST TO DIE.

RICO SWAVY WEY DIE NA DAVIDO KILL AM?

DO U KNOW, HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED THIS YEAR?

3 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2022
AS FOR IFEANYI, THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS DEATH ARE IN PRISON, NA THEIR DEM GO STAY, UNTIL THEY CONFESS.

NO MORE SMART PHONE, BOYFRIEND AND INTERNET FOR THEM.

THEIR BRAIN GO RETURN TO MANUFACTURE SETTING. NDI ARA!

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by BeanmanX(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Mad woman
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by geezynoni: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2022
dyera:
I heard that the reason why the police retained the cook and the nanny in their custody and plan to punish them is because they discovered on CCTV that the both them were busy having sex at the time the incident occurred.
You're wrong
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Ireportlive: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2022
This is all shade of wrong,.. why are some cowards so wicked online

This one no fit talk this nonsense for Adeleke house make them no gun her down
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2022
hammerT:

BECAOS, PEOPLE IN LIFE MUST TO DIE.

RICO SWAVY WEY DIE NA DAVIDO KILL AM?

DO U KNOW, HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED THIS YEAR?
Emphasis on CLOSENESS. Tell me how CLOSED Rico was to Davido
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by SerikiFulani(m): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Kemi olunloyo might be crazy but she always have a point......Nigerians are smart but not intelligent......

Every family has a curse.....The worst thing that can happen to any human being is to be born into a very poor home with a strong generational curse smiley You'll regret ever been created by God.

All these things happening to Davido ain't ordinary.....I'm not saying he's occultic or a ritualist but all these sad events have a spiritual undertone to it.

5 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2022
BLACK PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO WICKED AND ENVIOUS.

THE THING THAT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO MAKE A HUMAN ENVY IS WHAT MAKES BLACK PEOPLE ENVY.

U FIT WEAR CLOTH COME OUTSIDE, THEY WILL START ENVYING THE WAY U DRESS.

IF U TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, SOME GO DEY ENVY YOU.

A COMPLETE STRANGER oOO...

THAT IS Y DEY KILLED IFEANYI. ENVY!

NOW DEY WANT TO BLAME DAVIDO.

U SEE THIS USELESS KEMI, HAS A LONG-STANDING FEUD WITH DAVIDO, SHE SEE THIS AS A CHANCE TO GET AT HIM.

THAT IS BLACK PEOPLE FOR U AND Y DEY CAN NEVER PROGRESS.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2022
There is a curse on this woman herself
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by gassbee: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If this old hag of a woman should chase clouts with the kid death, then I will support davido if he ruthlessly deals with her.
they v both clashed before n it was not funny, the best is to ignore her or follow her advice
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by madridguy(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2022
Dr.Kemi lives here in Lagos, Nigeria.

Mercury12:
They hide themselves in far away land and then start causing trouble in their home country through the internet.
Like Kemi like Nnamdi KANU.
I pray soon they will starts getting these kinda people through the help of interpol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.