Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo (64582 Views)

6 Facts About Davido By Kemi Olunloyo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo / Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
Emphasis on CLOSENESS. Tell me how CLOSED Rico was to Davido

NO LET ALL THOSE CLOSE TO U DIE MYSTERIOUSLY, MAKE I COME EMPHASIZE ON CLOSENESS.

DO U KNOW, ALOT OF PEOPLE U KNOW AND WERE CLOSE TO HAVE DIED BUT BECAUSE U DONT SEE OR HEAR FROM DEM, U WONT KNOW.

I.E. OLD SCHOOL FRIEND, NEIGHBOUR, WORK COLLEAGUE ETC.

WE ALL HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS THAT HAVE DIED.

THE DEATH IS FOR ALL OF US, NOBODY IS LEFT OUT.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by yahoodetector: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2022
dyera:
I heard that the reason why the police retained the cook and the nanny in their custody and plan to punish them is because they discovered on CCTV that the both them were busy having sex at the time the incident occurred.

WTF!
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2022
dyera:
I heard that the reason why the police retained the cook and the nanny in their custody and plan to punish them is because they discovered on CCTV that the both them were busy having sex at the time the incident occurred.

OFCOURSE, WEN I SAW THE GIRL, I ALREADY CAN TELL WAT IS UP THERE.

SHE IS ABOUT THE D.

GO LOOK AM AGAIN. SHE LOOK WORLDLY.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by SerikiFulani(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2022
hammerT:
I HONESTLY FEAR FOR DAVIDO LIFE.

THE GUY HAS MORE ENEMIES THAN HE ACTUALLY REALIZE.

OUT OF THE MAJOR ARTIST TODAY IN NIGERIA, DAVIDO HAS HELPED MORE PEOPLE AND ACCESSIBLE TO MORE PEOPLE THAN WIZKID AND BURNABOY.

DAT IS THE PROBLEM, HE IS FACING.

IF ANYONE DIE FROM THEIR WAYWARD LIFE, NA DAVIDO FAULT.

I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY SAY, DAVIDO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR DEATH AND MORE GO STILL DIE, BECAUSE OF DRUGS, GANG AND ENEMIES.

RIP IFEANYI

I don't do Nigerian music but one artist I respect cos of his personality is Davido.

He's supposed to roll with the likes of Paddy Adenuga,Halima Dangote( Dangote & Davido's dad have been friends for more than 40 years) ,DJ Cuppy,Seyi Tinubu,LAX etc These are rich kids and heirs to their father's wealth but you see Davido rolling with street boys who comes from poor homes.

Apart from Asa Asika - his manager and Prince Ajudua - his lawyer, Everyone in 30BG are street guys....Most of them are from Ikorodu,Mushin,Oshodi and Bariga and they have access to him 24/7......Some even live with him in his house.

He needs to trim down his crew and live a more healthy live..... Everyday smoking, drinking, clubbing ,sex etc.

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by judedwriter(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Every family has a curse.....

100% truth!

Even rich families have their own curses to grapple with.

Curses are dealt with God's blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by GloriousGbola: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Fxxk this bitch/c*nt.

That is all.

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2022
SerikiFulani:

I don't do Nigerian music but one artist I respect cos of his personality is Davido.

He's supposed to roll with the likes of Paddy Adenuga,Halima Dangote( Dangote & Davido's dad have been friends for more than 40 years) ,DJ Cuppy,Seyi Tinubu,LAX etc These are rich kids and heirs to their father's wealth but you see Davido rolling with street boys who comes from poor homes.

Apart from Asa Asika - his manager and Prince Ajudua - his lawyer, Everyone in 30BG are street guys....Most of them are from Ikorodu,Mushin,Oshodi and Bariga and they have access to him 24/7......Some even live with him in his house.

He needs to trim down his crew and live a more healthy live..... Everyday smoking, drinking, clubbing ,sex etc.

U ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

DAVIDO IS A COMPLETE HUMAN BEING AND LEAVES HIMSELF OPEN AND ACCESSIBLE.

HE NEEDS TO DRAW CURTAIN AND STAY CLOSER TO FAMILY, MAKE THEM NO KILL AM ONE OF THESE DAYZ.

HUMAN BEINGS ARE TOO WICKED.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2022
hammerT:

NO LET ALL THOSE CLOSE TO U DIE MYSTERIOUSLY, MAKE I COME EMPHASIZE ON CLOSENESS.

DO U KNOW, ALOT OF PEOPLE U KNOW AND WERE CLOSE TO HAVE DIED BUT BECAUSE U DONT SEE OR HEAR FROM DEM, U WONT KNOW.

I.E. OLD SCHOOL FRIEND, NEIGHBOUR, WORK COLLEAGUE ETC.

WE ALL HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS THAT HAVE DIED.

THE DEATH IS FOR ALL OF US, NOBODY IS LEFT OUT.
Someone CLOSE to you can't die and you don't know. If someone CLOSE to me dies and i don't know, it mean we were never CLOSED. Back to davido, have you not heard or read how he has lost his crew and family members? That is the sort of CLOSENESS i mean.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ObalendeCMS: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2022
chatinent:
Saying she doesn't respect the dead is very right.

Irrespective of who's involved, why respect sth that's conscious of nothing?

I’m picking up this ot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
Someone CLOSE to you can't die and you don't know. If someone CLOSE to me dies and i don't know, it mean we were never CLOSED. Back to davido, have you not heard or read how he has lost his crew and family members? That is the sort of CLOSENESS i mean.

SOME PEOPLE CLOSE TO ME, DIE, I DID NOT KNOW UNTIL, I WENT LOOKING FOR THEM LATER
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by kingthreat(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2022
Lets face it, the family members of those presently affiliated with Davido will be warning them to be careful and go for regular prayers.
The same affilates will be careful too. No one wants to be number 9. Davido may be a great person. But curses exists.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Nettybrown(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2022
Abeg no who dey f*ck this woman self? The person get serious work to do aswear! cheesy grin undecided
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ObalendeCMS: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2022
hammerT:
AS FOR IFEANYI, THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS DEATH ARE IN PRISON, NA THEIR DEM GO STAY, UNTIL THEY CONFESS.

NO MORE SMART PHONE, BOYFRIEND AND INTERNET FOR THEM.

THEIR BRAIN GO RETURN TO MANUFACTURE SETTING. NDI ARA!

Because of chioma. Abi? chioma should be the one in jail for failing to be a real mother and not a slay mother. Slay mother indeed she is.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by abokikhalifa: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
What makes this useless woman feel she's authorised to speak on any controversial death in this country is what I still do not understand. Who made her an authority on other people's affairs? What pisses me off the most is how she talks about these issues from a first hand perspective as if she was present. What manner of wickedness is that? Someone ought to deal with this woman once and for all!

Go and call your police for her na

Oga please shut up if you have nothing to say. Did she also grow up with Sylvester Oromoni? Did she grow up with IVD and his wife? What about Rico Swavey? All these people she made herself an authority on their matters afters they died, did she know them too? Kemi Olunloyo is a scallywag and a reproach to her own family. A mentally ill woman who has been abandoned by all her children is who you're taking advice from, I pity you. Nigerians are too gullible!
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by R0LL0N(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2022
So unfortunate Kemi can’t be sued for this speech in Nigeria. Try this in abroad and smell your ass in jail
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Because of chioma. Abi? chioma should be the one in jail for failing to be a real mother and not a slay mother. Slay mother indeed she is.

BECAUSE NA FOR CHIOMA HOUSE IFEANYI DIE ABI?

NA CHIOMA GET SWIMMING POOL, ANYWAY, I BLAME AWOLOWO FOR NUISANCE LIKE U.

FREE EDUCATION ONLY TUTOR TRIBALISM., NOT SENSE OR KNOWLEDGE.

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by lomprico(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Beach!
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Ganjafama(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2022
geezynoni:

You're wrong
What really happened?
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by lomprico(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Your mama never leave you before travel? Fool
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Discountsempai: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Davido's son did not.die because of generational curse.

He died because safety measures were not observed.

No effective supervision of a small child

No swimming pool cover or barriers enough to prevent a child from falling into the pool

No one whose job was to.have eyes on the pool.

My maternal grandfather had a well in the compound he owned, and a lot of children lived in the compound ( he rented out houses there)
In all his years of living in the compound, no child fell into the well...because

1. Strict rules

2. Well had a parapet and cover.

There is nothing like family curse

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ObalendeCMS: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2022
hammerT:

BECAUSE NA FOR CHIOMA HOUSE IFEANYI DIE ABI?

NA CHIOMA GET SWIMMING POOL, ANYWAY, I BLAME AWOLOWO FOR NUISANCE LIKE U.

Werey! My education was paid for with my mother’s hard earned money. Wetin consign me with awolowo? Oh chioma is no longer the real mother but a slay mother? Let that sink into “ice” filled brain.

[s]FREE EDUCATION ONLY TUTOR TRIBALISM., NOT SENSE OR KNOWLEDGE[/s].
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2022
ANYWAY, THE GOOD THING OUT OF ALL THIS IS THAT, DAVIDO GO RUN FOR ALL OF UNA.

MAKE UNA NO KILL AM.

I KNOW, DAVIDO IS THE NEXT TARGET, BUT GOD PASS UNA.

IF PEOPLE CAN TARGET APOSTLE SULEMAN, Y NOT DAVIDO.

LET ME GO AND INBOX THEM NOW TO WATCH THEIR BACK.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Chris2863(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2022
dyera:
Chief Adeleke, we dey hail
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Yoighaman(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2022
dyera:

Very possible, but I doubt they would be that dumb to not know there are CCTV cameras all over the house.

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Werey! My education was paid for with my mother’s hard earned money. Wetin consign me with awolowo? Oh chioma is no longer the real mother but a slay mother? Let that sink into “ice” filled brain.

IF DAVIDO EXCHANGE GREETING WITH THEM THIS ONE OR TAKE PICTURE.

WHEN HIM AND DAUGHTER DIE, UNA FOR SAY NA DAVIDO.

I BLAME NOLLYWOOD FOR THIS MADNESS.

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ObalendeCMS: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2022
lomprico:

Your mama never leave you before travel? Fool

I for like tell you one experience my mom had when I was a baby and she had to leave me in care of someone to go somewhere. But seems you no get brain so I won’t bother. Their is this bond(unseen) that connects a mother and her child, something like Bluetooth. I’m sure the chioma sef no feel anything say her child is in danger until she was told over the phone. You are not Yoruba so you won’t understand. That’s why I will never marry an ibo woman. Most of them don’t have this “connection” with their offspring, ditto the males.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

I for like tell you one experience my mom had when I was a baby and she had to leave me in care of someone to go somewhere. But seems you no get brain so I won’t bother. Their is this bond(unseen) that connects a mother and her child, something like Bluetooth. I’m sure the chioma sef no feel anything say her child is in danger until she was told over the phone. You are not Yoruba so you won’t understand. That’s why I will never marry an ibo woman. Most of them don’t have this “connection” with their offspring, ditto the males.

NA U NO GET BRAIN.

PRAY U DONT HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR KIDS WITH STRANGERS, NA DAT TIME U GO KNOW SAY PEOPLE PLENTY BUT HUMANS ARE FEW.

ANUMANU!
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ObalendeCMS: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2022
hammerT:

IF DAVIDO EXCHANGE GREETING WITH THEM THIS ONE OR TAKE PICTURE.

WHEN HIM AND DAUGHTER DIE, UNA FOR SAY NA DAVIDO.

I BLAME NOLLYWOOD FOR THIS MADNESS.

Not talking about David but that chioma. The only mistake David made way frolicking with an ibo girl.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by TheMostComplex1: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2022
WibusJaga:

This woman claims she has broken her own Generational Curse.
She has not. grin

This your photo cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by OMOADEPOJU: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2022
The boy is alive.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by hammerT: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Not talking about David but that chioma. The only mistake David made way frolicking with an ibo girl.

THUNDER FIRE DAT YOUR MOUTH.

I'M SURE THAT IS THE MAIN REASON IFEANYI WAS MURDERED AND NOW, U HAVE MOVE FROM DAVIDO BEING A RITUALIST TO CHIOMA BEING CARELESS.

THIS IS Y, I DONT SUPPORT INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGES, FUNNY ENOUGH, IT IS THE SAME YORUBA MAN LIKE U, THAT WILL BE ACTING LIKE THEIR LIFE WILL BE OVER, IF DEM NO MARRY IGBO WOMEN.

U KNOW WE IGBO MEN ARE INDIFFERENT AND 99% PREFER TO MARRY FROM OUR TRIBE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures / Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.