Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo (64579 Views)

6 Facts About Davido By Kemi Olunloyo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo / Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by HardMirror(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
What makes this useless woman feel she's authorised to speak on any controversial death in this country is what I still do not understand. Who made her an authority on other people's affairs? What pisses me off the most is how she talks about these issues from a first hand perspective as if she was present. What manner of wickedness is that? Someone ought to deal with this woman once and for all!

Oga please shut up if you have nothing to say. Did she also grow up with Sylvester Oromoni? Did she grow up with IVD and his wife? What about Rico Swavey? What about the Chrisland School girl? All those people she made herself an authority on their matters after they died, did she know them too? Once Kemi puts on this her head warmer and turns on IG Live, just get ready to listen to the cringiest set of lies with a hint of American accent. Kemi Olunloyo is a scallywag and a reproach to her own family. A mentally ill woman who has been abandoned by all her children is who you're taking advice from, I pity you. Nigerians are too gullible!

Baba hunger will push people to do stupid things for money. Kemi is just a hungry hustler that would eat shit for money. Only stupid people listen to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by HardMirror(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
hammerT:

NO LET ALL THOSE CLOSE TO U DIE MYSTERIOUSLY, MAKE I COME EMPHASIZE ON CLOSENESS.

DO U KNOW, ALOT OF PEOPLE U KNOW AND WERE CLOSE TO HAVE DIED BUT BECAUSE U DONT SEE OR HEAR FROM DEM, U WONT KNOW.

I.E. OLD SCHOOL FRIEND, NEIGHBOUR, WORK COLLEAGUE ETC.

WE ALL HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS THAT HAVE DIED.

THE DEATH IS FOR ALL OF US, NOBODY IS LEFT OUT.
that is all. Stop responding to idiots blaming davido and spiritualizing it
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by irunoko(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If this old hag of a woman should chase clouts with the kid death, then I will support davido if he ruthlessly deals with her.
you no trust Davido? He must reply am.na the mourning period wey he dey no make am get her time
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by linearity: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
It baffles me, the levels ignorance we some Africans still displays.

The Whiteman have truly enslaved and blind us with religion.

The Whiteman came into Africa, killed, maimed, raped, pillage and took away our fathers, mothers as commercial commodities to their land, stole our previous collections they still display.

They committed all manners of abominable sin under the earth against the black man and our mothers…..and somehow, the whiteman’s kids are flourishing today with no ‘generational curses’, no repercussions from the sins of their forefathers from generations past and it is the kids of the Blackman against who these atrocities were committed that had generational curses?

Who do us this thing, their LIFE no go BETTER!
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by KennethEnyi(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Why are people around davido always dying nawa o
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Mercury12(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
ebufa:

You better get nnamdi Kanu out of your filthy mouth........you senseless hag! anumanu!!
behavioral pattern of an IPOB terrorist.. Deluded miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by pacespot(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
If kemi no see anything talk for this Davido's son's death, I for dey shock like Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by caracas: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
The chief security officer in yaba psychiatric home , is still yet to explain to Nigerians how this woman escaped from their facility……
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Essien45: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
God will shut your mouth by bringing ifeanyi back to life.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Lordofistanbul: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
first of all, my condolescence goes to Davido and his fiancée ,but lets say the truth, Davido need serious prayer, so that Dey no go get him at last .let him check his dad background and mom too ,their must be something wrong somewhere with his family background ,lets forget nairaland of a thing, I suspect generational issue is the root cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by EmekaA125(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
Rubbish talk. This Kemi Olunlayo needs urgent medical attention. Okponu omo ale jati jati.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
kelvine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1kusqEdjCE

Kemi has finally spoken in a three minutes YouTube video titled the Adeleke Curse.

Prior to the demise of Davido's son, Dr Kemi Olunloyo an investigative journalist has done a series of videos about the Adelekes most of which puts the family in a bad light.

In this video she told she waited a bit to respect the family as this is ethical in journalism.

Amazingly I heard her say she doesn't mourn or respect the dead.

"I know the Adeleke family so well and will do a YouTube docu-series on generational curses on that family". She is also doing a series on TikTok.

The curse is centred around Davido and he is the only one to break that curse.

She said those trending the child is alive are only chasing clout with the family's bereavement.

Dr Kemi also mentioned she also had a generational curse and broke it in her family.

Apparently Dr Kemi Olunloyo plans to have a series on this topic #TheAdelekeCurse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr36vSyR5Qs

That screenshot was doctored lol
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Zeezenho: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
All this na story Yoruba people killed the innocent boy out of jealousy.ifeanyi to head adeleke dinasty?

Well na chima me blame for been so careless with his son knowing she is an Igbo woman in the must odf demons.
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Omodua(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
What makes this useless woman feel she's authorised to speak on any controversial death in this country is what I still do not understand. Who made her an authority on other people's affairs? What pisses me off the most is how she talks about these issues from a first hand perspective as if she was present. What manner of wickedness is that? Someone ought to deal with this woman once and for all!

Oga please shut up if you have nothing to say. Did she also grow up with Sylvester Oromoni? Did she grow up with IVD and his wife? What about Rico Swavey? What about the Chrisland School girl? All those people she made herself an authority on their matters after they died, did she know them too? Once Kemi puts on this her head warmer and turns on IG Live, just get ready to listen to the cringiest set of lies with a hint of American accent. Kemi Olunloyo is a scallywag and a reproach to her own family. A mentally ill woman who has been abandoned by all her children is who you're taking advice from, I pity you. Nigerians are too gullible!
Why is she useless?

Saying the obvious truth.

Ride on,Kemi Olunloyo. You're a quintessential Lady!
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by lomprico(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

I for like tell you one experience my mom had when I was a baby and she had to leave me in care of someone to go somewhere. But seems you no get brain so I won’t bother. Their is this bond(unseen) that connects a mother and her child, something like Bluetooth. I’m sure the chioma sef no feel anything say her child is in danger until she was told over the phone. You are not Yoruba so you won’t understand. That’s why I will never marry an ibo woman. Most of them don’t have this “connection” with their offspring, ditto the males.

You a simply a foolish bigot!
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Tundex911: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2022
I hope aunty kemi don finally get married sha?

Abi that one no be curse too?

Everybody just dey talk anyhow shhhhh
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by frakdon(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
ahnie:
Which insult if I may asked?
That of the guy that quoted my comment or kemi's?

The guy that quoted you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.