Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Advantages Of Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Advantages Of Masturbation (1602 Views)

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. / 5 Effect Of Masturbation / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Advantages Of Masturbation by childofdoom1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
I have been into masturbation for 10 years now. When put in juxtaposition with sex, I can boldly conclude that the former beats the latter when assessing their benefits. Married men and pious speakers frequently speak against 'soapy', saying it's more malicious and unclean than it being innocuous and fulfilling

Before I started patronising Oloshos for active sex (around November 2022), I always feel bad that I was doing something wrong for masturbating regularly. Many speakers always hammer on how it affects performance in bed and causes weak erection. It's a lie.

Soapy actually helped me improve my libido for more rounds when before now one round would have been enough when meeting a lady. Soapy does not mess with someone's manhood as much as real sex does. (Just be moderate with it). An infected partner during sex can spread an STD that makes one infertile

Soapy has health benefits. It reduces risk of prostrate cancer and helps ease stress. Also a pill to fight insomnia

Soapy helps reduce the risk of infection or impregnating a girl. (Please check for this post by loquacioussinner on r i b d o . c o m romance section. You will find my regrettable sex experience with Jennifer)

With soapy, you are not scared of the temptation to seduce or rape someone as it keeps your libido in check in this epoch of fuckery!!

With soapy, you utilise your time well on work and spend wisely. Unike 'woman wrappers' who squander the little they have on women. They waste their time and emotions too for love/sex/money. 80 Percent of successful men are those who don't involve themselves in sex/women (except you are married).

I am a living testimony. 10 years of masturbation didn't destroy my future or erection one bit. Instead, just six months of visiting brothels or having regular sex, put me in the current mess I am in. Always broke and stuck with a yet-to-be-detected sexually transmitted disease that is taking down my nervous system

Get a vaseline cream today (for ladies, vibrator), to eliminate the lust for sex. No how no how, once you are a regular sex boy or girl, you will want to try new stuff like raw sex or sucking private parts. This is to please your partner or for money. There is no faithful partner out there to practice safe sex

2 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Masturbation by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
masturbation can/will always be a substitute for real sex, BUT NEVER A REPLACEMENT! having a gf/bf would solve 100times better the above you just posted. if you choose masturbation over mounting your gf's toto, then you sir have lost the plot of life.

yes some married men prefer to masturbate than mounting their boring and/or sexuallyhideous wife, but that shouldnt be used as a reason to prefer masturbation over real satisfying sex
Re: The Advantages Of Masturbation by imagrg(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Real fvck is good for a real man.

My friend, toto is sweet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Masturbation by childofdoom1(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
masturbation can/will always be a substitute for real sex, BUT NEVER A REPLACEMENT! having a gf/bf would solve 100times better the above you just posted. if you choose masturbation over mounting your gf's toto, then you sir have lost the plot of life.

yes some married men prefer to masturbate than mounting their boring and/or sexuallyhideous wife, but that shouldnt be used as a reason to prefer masturbation over real satisfying sex
I prefer an anti-climax to life's plot, considering the unconventional way things now pan out

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Masturbation by Hardcore11: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2023
childofdoom1:
I have been into masturbation for 10 years now. When put in juxtaposition with sex, I can boldly conclude that the former beats the latter when assessing their benefits. Married men and pious speakers frequently speak against 'soapy', saying it's more malicious and unclean than it being innocuous and fulfilling

Before I started patronising Oloshos for active sex (around November 2022), I always feel bad that I was doing something wrong for masturbating regularly. Many speakers always hammer on how it affects performance in bed and causes weak erection. It's a lie.

Soapy actually helped me improve my libido for more rounds when before now one round would have been enough when meeting a lady. Soapy does not mess with someone's manhood as much as real sex does. (Just be moderate with it). An infected partner during sex can spread an STD that makes one infertile

Soapy has health benefits. It reduces risk of prostrate cancer and helps ease stress. Also a pill to fight insomnia

Soapy helps reduce the risk of infection or impregnating a girl. (Please check for this post by loquacioussinner on r i b d o . c o m romance section. You will find my regrettable sex experience with Jennifer)

With soapy, you are not scared of the temptation to seduce or rape someone as it keeps your libido in check in this epoch of fuckery!!

With soapy, you utilise your time well on work and spend wisely. Unike 'woman wrappers' who squander the little they have on women. They waste their time and emotions too for love/sex/money. 80 Percent of successful men are those who don't involve themselves in sex/women (except you are married).

I am a living testimony. 10 years of masturbation didn't destroy my future or erection one bit. Instead, just six months of visiting brothels or having regular sex, put me in the current mess I am in. Always broke and stuck with a yet-to-be-detected sexually transmitted disease that is taking down my nervous system

Get a vaseline cream today (for ladies, vibrator), to eliminate the lust for sex. No how no how, once you are a regular sex boy or girl, you will want to try new stuff like raw sex or sucking private parts. This is to please your partner or for money. There is no faithful partner out there to practice safe sex
na penis dysfunction you're heading to. I pity you soon you will understand when you can't have good sex without taking pills your mind go dey soon just keep faping
Re: The Advantages Of Masturbation by Itohanmiwa: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Op chronic masturbation is the reason why your dick can’t feel nothing when you try having protected sex. Hence you have to dive in raw with sex workers cry
I am sure wherever your ancestors are they will be so ashamed of you. Better stop before your fore fathers afflict you for spilling your life essence wrecklessly. Better start banging high quality girls and watch how things turn around for you as they will all be proud of you. If you think I’m joking, continue your mind go soon Dey.
Re: The Advantages Of Masturbation by childofdoom1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
imagrg:
Real fvck is good for a real man.

My friend, toto is sweet. cheesy
hmm... Kind of. How about the underlying implications (pregnancy, financial commitment, infection etc)

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Masturbation by infoclusts: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
On Colos on Colos 😂
Re: The Advantages Of Masturbation by infoclusts: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
childofdoom1:
hmm... Kind of. How about the underlying implications (pregnancy, financial commitment, infection etc)

Bro, Those one is better than side effects of masturbation🥹 Don't be deceived.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Send Money Anonymously? / True Or False About Gynaecologist / Will U Buy This Sex Doll?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.