Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary (24007 Views)

ASUU Holds NEC Meeting Over Strike / Anambra Adopts Saturday As School Day To Replace Monday Over IPOB’s Sit-At-Home / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by AfonjaPriest: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Yousuph007:
Group of insane pipu
Who? ASUU or Tinubu's urchins.
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by JJuanMiguel: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You raised the solution and you raised the weakness for the solution in same breath.
There solution does not lie with ASUU because ASUU is not a political party or an electoral college.
Lecturers take up political appointments to contribute their quota. They can't go beyond the remit afforded them by the appointing authority. The 2009 agreement was signed by a lecturer who was president. Same agreement is now unimplementable by a president who does not see education as priority.
Why did osodeke go on air and asked people to vote out apc?
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by AfonjaPriest: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
My colleague, PhD senior lecturer for 10 years was paid 142k. After calculations, we discovered that the government prorated the payment for 18 days.
THIS IS TO SAY THAT, A SENIOR STAFF - PHD HOLDER THAT HAS SERVED THE SYSTEM FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS CAN NOT EVEN BOAST OF 300K SALARY IN A MONTH.

US dollar today, Friday 4th of November is ₦880.
When this useless cow was elected in 2015, dollar was just 200+, today it's X 4 and before he leaves, it will definitely be over 1000 and x 6.

280k salary in a month is barely $320!!!
Indeed, Nigeria is doomed under these cows' rulership. Fool ani fools.

Students should just zero their minds that they can never get the best out of any lecturer again. Unless that lecturer is a thief or a FOOL.

AFTER 8 MONTHS OF STARVATION, THIS IS THE BEST FG CAN DO.
And Tinubu's urchins are beating their bellies for Tinubu to come and perpetuate Buhari's failures. God forbid BAThing. Adversity shall never rise again. Abomination of the strangest kind shall never be allowed to be entrenched in our sincere collective search for a better tomorrow. Amen!!!
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Because he does not like APC.
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
gassbee:
Go n hussle and make money so u can see things differently and reason better
I'm sure you're not as rich as I am.
What I've noticed from govt lapdogs nowadays is a tendency to broke shame people who speak against government officials' insensitive and reckless acts in a bid to shut them up or ridicule them. Meanwhile they are not even better off than people they are trying to broke shame.
If not so, why is it that you left the germane issues we're discussing to start discussing about my financial capabilities?
There are many Nigerians who travel abroad on personal expense for medicals. No one berated their rights to do so. But when people lie their way into power all because they want to enjoy the benefits of the office without taking the responsibilities seriously, they have to be called out.
For people like you, it's hard to understand because your brain is wired to think the only way to appear successful or rich is to bootlick wealthy people especially politicians. It's because you've mentally accepted that you're below them in every aspect of life and can only wish to be like them. It's a very sad way of life.
I suggest you begin to take yourself seriously and learn to see yourself as human like everyone else. That way you'll place a value on yourself independent of being an urchin to fellow mortals.
Get a real life bro.
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Akerele44(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Opmic:

Instead of we Nigerians to join hands and stand against evil, rather some of us choose to support it

Judge this question

You as a Boss..ur employees worked for 18days...am very quiet sure that u would pay them the 18days job not 30days
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Neoteny7: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fryzi:
Hello everyone. I'm an idiot .

We know.
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Fryzi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Neoteny7:
I'm a useless being & my parents wants me out of the house for being a fool & a crackhead.
Fool we know about that
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Neoteny7: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fryzi:
My fat ugly mother looks like a rheumatic toad

Tell us more
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Fryzi(m): 5:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Neoteny7:

Tell us more
Bringing up my dead mum to this? God will reward you.
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Graceunlimitedd(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Neoteny7:

We know.
grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Graceunlimitedd(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

do you think they will go on strike after tomorrow's NEC meeting?
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by JJuanMiguel: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
do you think they will go on strike after tomorrow's NEC meeting?
ASUU are finding it difficult to accept the fact that they will also lose something this time around just like the students have been losing for decades.
They won't go on strike, but they will bring up several funny methods to try and pass a message to fg, like saying no tp to go to work, they want to cancel the session etc.
But FG will give them a response to any of their madness
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by JJuanMiguel: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Opmic:

Instead of we Nigerians to join hands and stand against evil, rather some of us choose to support it
But fg and ASUU are evils.
You are the one supporting evil. The good ones are the ones on students side
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by bagirajoseph(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Thunder fire ASUU and anyone wey dey support them.
Thunder also fire anyone supporting FG
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Peskid: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
GboyegaD:

Will check that email over the weekend.
it's weekend sir looking forward to a favorable reply
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Peskid: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
GboyegaD:

sir pls don't forget to check I'm relying on you
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Peskid: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2022
GboyegaD:

Ha one month gone no reply from you sir
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by GboyegaD(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Peskid:
Ha one month gone no reply from you sir

Guess I wasn't nt sure what to reply.
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by Peskid: 2:39am On Dec 16, 2022
GboyegaD:

Guess I wasn't nt sure what to reply.
life goes on
Re: ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary by ajobajohnson: 1:12am On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=Peskid post=119190128] It's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate / Isreal Galadima The JAMB Guru: Throwback Pictures Of 2018 UTME Highest Scorer / Unilag Merit Admission List For 2011/2012 Session Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.