Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits (38384 Views)

Elon Musk Says Twitter Users Will Not Be Able To Block People, Except In DMs / Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal / Elon Musk Terminates His $44 Billion Twitter Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by budaatum: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by budaatum: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
budaatum:

You don't seem to know what an Sec filing is or what what you are posting is telling you, which is that, "twitter is no more listed on the Security Exchange so it would no more be filing it's records with us"!

That's the definition of going private!

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/fundamental-analysis/08/sec-forms.asp

Man! I am done arguing

I am tired of the arguement

Believe whatever makes you happy. ;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by budaatum: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Man! I am done arguing

I am tired of the arguement

Believe whatever makes you happy. ;

And you too. Though I never tire of correcting wrong beliefs especially when there's sufficient evidence to prove them wrong, as you ought to know by now.
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
budaatum:

And you too. Though I never tire of correcting wrong beliefs especially when there's sufficient evidence to prove them wrong, as you ought to know by now.

Wrong beliefs indeed
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by budaatum: 12:23am On Nov 07, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Wrong beliefs indeed

Beliefs are usually wrong. That's why one should observe the evidence so one may actually know.
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
cococandy:
Free speech yay
GloriousGbola:

we may actually watch twitter turn into truth social in real time.
@kkins25

Freeze peach!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/comedian-kathy-griffin-suspended-twitter-mocking-ceo-elon-musk-rcna55916
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by budaatum: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2022

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by LordReed(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
budaatum:

buda musk, my Lord

LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by budaatum: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO!

Profile image. Could not help myself my Lord.

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by kkins25(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
LordReed:

@kkins25

Freeze peach!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/comedian-kathy-griffin-suspended-twitter-mocking-ceo-elon-musk-rcna55916
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..My lord! Was y'all expecting the "right" wing to play fair? kikikikikiki... bluecheck mate!!!

parody accounts not explicitly bearing "parody" in their names would be banned. Musk did say she could get her account back though...

Now that's a Top G move. change policies to ban one woman. **Evil laugh** Buda Musk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by LordReed(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
kkins25:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..My lord! Was y'all expecting the "right" wing to play fair? kikikikikiki... bluecheck mate!!!

parody accounts not explicitly bearing "parody" in their names would be banned. Musk did say she could get her account back though...

Now that's a Top G move. change policies to ban one woman. **Evil laugh** Buda Musk!

LoLz! Thanks for accepting this is about propagating a right wing agenda. Bwahahahahaha!

We'll see how far it goes. LMFAO!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by kkins25(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Thanks for accepting this is about propagating a right wing agenda. Bwahahahahaha!

We'll see how far it goes. LMFAO!
This is vengence!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by LordReed(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
kkins25:

LoLz! We'll see.
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
LordReed:

@kkins25

Freeze peach!

it’s free speech until it affects him then he becomes a dictator. Ask how many employees at his company are free to speak out about their working conditions without consequences. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by budaatum: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
kkins25:

We mock Il Duces these days. But I guess some might not yet have noticed companys are today's country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by AlphaTaikun: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by kkins25(m): 2:33am On Nov 08, 2022
cococandy:
it’s free speech until it affects him then he becomes a dictator. Ask how many employees at his company are free to speak out about their working conditions without consequences. cheesy
This is a farse. Weren't previous admins doing the same thing? What's with the moral high grounds now?

I work in an environment where I can't use "guys" to address a crowd.. don't tell me about free speach when it comes to fvking lefties.
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by cococandy(f): 2:50am On Nov 08, 2022
kkins25:

This is a farse. Weren't previous admins doing the same thing? What's with the moral high grounds now?

I work in an environment where I can't use "guys" to address a crowd.. don't tell me about free speach when it comes to fvking lefties.

So then he’s no different from the system he wanted to change? Got it!

Because if I remember correctly, his whole buying twitter thing was because “lefties” were banning those who spread misinformation thus stifling free speech. Now he’s come to save the people’s rights to say whatever they want and all of a sudden he can’t do that and your excuse for him is that the lefties did it too? Was he not supposed to do the opposite? Was it not the whole fvcking point ?!!!!

Sigh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by budaatum: 2:54am On Nov 08, 2022
kkins25:

I work in an environment where I can't use "guys" to address a crowd..

Tell the truth! They put a chain around your neck and forbid you to leave and say whatever you want and you let them pay you to enslave you.

It's 21st century. Boats evolved.

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by budaatum: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2022

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by kkins25(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2022
budaatum:

Tell the truth! They put a chain around your neck and forbid you to leave and say whatever you want and you let them pay you to enslave you.

It's 21st century. Boats evolved.
oh YEAH! why would i lie? I literally can't say, her guys. I signed the bloody agreement. not that it doesn't sleep out of my tongue a couple times though. so instead, we use "folks" since this is gender and non-gender inclusive.. what a shame!
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by budaatum: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
kkins25:
oh YEAH! why would i lie? I literally can't say, her guys. I signed the bloody agreement. not that it doesn't sleep out of my tongue a couple times though. so instead, we use "folks" since this is gender and non-gender inclusive.. what a shame!

You lie in not mentioning the chain they tie you to do their job with and the non-gender inclusive monitor that they put in your mouth and the huge burly guards that follow you around to constantly remind you to non-gender speak.

Now, that's the shame. Not letting you quit from a job you do not want to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by LordReed(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
kkins25:

Guy you are ridiculous. You are bitching about being told to say folks instead of guys? GTFOH. LMFAO!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by budaatum: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
LordReed:

Guy you are ridiculous. You are bitching about being told to say folks instead of guys? GTFOH. LMFAO!

And leaving out the chain and the monitor and the huge burly guards and the cage they make him work in my Lord.
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by LordReed(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
budaatum:

And leaving out the chain and the monitor and the huge burly guards and the cage they make him work in my Lord.

Imagine quitting and when they ask you you say it's because I had to say folks instead of guys. Just typing it out sounds ridiculous already, imagine having to say it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by kkins25(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
LordReed:

Fun and games, until reverse is the case and the knight Templar are at your door step demanding you profess your love for christ. When it comes to Liberal nonsense, the opposite side is also allowed her freedom of expression.
Now answer me this, Why are the others biitching about me not calling them "they," "them" xhe" etc? Hmmm... lol!

Oh did you say ridiculous? Arghhh!! I'm traumatized, and now my mental health is in shambles!! Arghhh! Arghhhh!! My health!!

grin grin grin
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by kkins25(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
LordReed:

Imagine quitting and when they ask you you say it's because I had to say folks instead of guys. Just typing it out sounds ridiculous already, imagine having to say it.
I never said I would quit, I also didn't imply that I would. I use folks as the agreement dictates..

Justice, equality, equity, are terms we throw around only when it warms our belly.
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by kkins25(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
budaatum:

You lie in not mentioning the chain they tie you to do their job with and the non-gender inclusive monitor that they put in your mouth and the huge burly guards that follow you around to constantly remind you to non-gender speak.

Now, that's the shame. Not letting you quit from a job you do not want to do.
OH, Why are you looking for chains and security guards when you should be looking for algorithms and AI which do the same abeit unseen?
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
kkins25:
I never said I would quit, I also didn't imply that I would. I use folks as the agreement dictates..

Justice, equality, equity, are terms we throw around only when it warms our belly.

LoLz! Where did I say you said you'd quit? Reread my post because you didn't understand it the first time.
Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits by kkins25(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
cococandy:

So then he’s no different from the system he wanted to change? Got it!

Because if I remember correctly, his whole buying twitter thing was because “lefties” were banning those who spread misinformation thus stifling free speech. Now he’s come to save the people’s rights to say whatever they want and all of a sudden he can’t do that and your excuse for him is that the lefties did it too? Was he not supposed to do the opposite? Was it not the whole fvcking point ?!!!!

Sigh

SMH, when the system was in your command, you didn't know it needed fixing. Now that you've lost the power to d opposite side, you remember that free speech exits? when people were getting canceled for saying gender is binary, where were you and ur self acclaimed morality? e dey pain una... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 8 Problems Of Internet Growth In Nigeria / The Nigerians Working With Mark Zuckerberg At Facebook (Photos) / Google Deducts US Tax Monthly From My Youtube Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.