Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

"How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 (3938 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by FERNADEZISBACK: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm good, you?
I'm good too..there's something I want to discuss with you.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Okay, what is it?
FERNADEZISBACK:
I'm good too..there's something I want to discuss with you.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by FERNADEZISBACK: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Okay, what is it?
I want it off nairaland..do you mind taking my contact? please.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
My apologies, but I can't take any of your contacts.

Whatever it is you want to discuss, we can do it here.. But if you don't want to, then I can't do anything about it.
FERNADEZISBACK:
I want it off nairaland..do you mind taking my contact? please.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by FERNADEZISBACK: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
My apologies, but I can't take any of your contacts.

Whatever it is you want to discuss, we can do it here.. But if you don't want to, then I can't do anything about it.
Apologies. just that it's getting to two weeks now I haven't seen my period.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Okay, so how do you want me to help?
FERNADEZISBACK:
Apologies. just that it's getting to two weeks now I haven't seen my period.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by FERNADEZISBACK: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Okay, so how do you want me to help?
Advice on possible abortion.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Well,I've never been pregnant before and I don't know how the whole abortion thing works.

But why do you want to do an abortion?
FERNADEZISBACK:
Advice on possible abortion.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by FERNADEZISBACK: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Well,I've never been pregnant before and I don't know how the whole abortion thing works.

But why do you want to do an abortion?
I don't have the money to take care of this pregnancy..my boyfriend even denied responsibility.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
What about your family?

Is abortion even legal in Nigeria?
FERNADEZISBACK:
I don't have the money to take care of this pregnancy..my boyfriend even denied responsibility.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by FERNADEZISBACK: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
What about your family?

Is abortion even legal in Nigeria?
My family will throw me out if they get to know. Moreso, I am still in school.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Is your boyfriend working?
FERNADEZISBACK:
My family will throw me out if they get to know. Moreso, I am still in school.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by FERNADEZISBACK: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Is your boyfriend working?
Yea he is a mechanic (self employed).
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Self employed mechanics don't earn much, but it still doesn't give him any excuse to deny that he's the one who impregnated you.

I was going to advice that you do a paternity test without his knowledge by either taking a piece of his hair or even he's fluid, it could be a saliva, and then take him to court for child support with the proof once the baby is born.

But you could still take him to court for child support, if he denies the baby, the court will then tell him to do a paternity test, the issue is that self employed mechanics don't earn much.

I'm sure he knows that he's the father, but he's just trying to run away from taking responsibility for his actions.

Or tell your family about it, but first look for a place to stay in case they kick you out, it could be from relatives, family friends, or even from the church.

Wait until the baby is born and give it up for adoption.

The thing is that I'm not a medical practitioner and I can't advice you on something like abortion because if something goes wrong, it's gonna be my fault.
FERNADEZISBACK:
Yea he is a mechanic (self employed).
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 07, 2022
michlins:
it's difficult for you doesn't mean it's difficult for others.

I know people who drop 10k weekly savings. Girls are the highest sef. You will that one thinking she can barely eat. Make she carry safe break, you will wonder how she raised such savings

As far as I'm concerned. Your assertion Is correct. Many among those people who does daily business at the likes of "Apapa, Alaba etc. There are some who saves 20k per day but most of these proceeds comes from extortion, Inflated price of goods, dishonesty and illegal activities..

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me / Why I Love Petite Small Height Ladies / Man Or Woman Who Suffer Heartbreak Most ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.