Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument (59814 Views)

"How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / Lady Arrested For Tearing Boyfriend's Law Certificate & Destroying Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by CastedBlog: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
A lady has cut short the dreams of a supposed lawyer, as she tore to pieces his Council of Legal Education Certificate and his Call to Bar Certificate following an argument that ensued. Cause of the Argument am yet to confirmed, but A friend of the boyfriend Emeji who shared the news on his page, said she also broke his plasma TV, She has since been arrested in Lagos.
See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-tore-her-boyfriend-certificate.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by pocohantas(f): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Show us the torn certificate.

Every time, "my friend".
It is never them.

Mehn! It is real. How did he end up with a mad woman?
If the girl is still alive, the guy should be given a honorary award. His self control is real! Because I don't know what I will do to such a girl in such situation. Lord take the wheels!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7517412_screenshot20180804142354_jpegeb0583860e0b7167cd029ff6d6852460

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Olalan(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
She must be mad.....
The guy would be stupid if he doesn't make her pay for damages

53 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by amostheo(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
cry What !

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
The story sounds fake, I saw it on twitter today.
pocohantas:
Show us the torn certificate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by pocohantas(f): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
The story sounds fake, I saw it on twitter today.

It is fake. If his certificates were indeed torn, that is what he will show everybody! Not the TV.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
angry
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by samysmoothfresh: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
the topic should have been;
"angry demon tears............"

anyways i dont believe this story though (even if its very possible) cos its from twitter afterall

13 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by LuciferChristi: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
If he had used her for rituals since, this would of been averted.

Zykod made the same mistake with pocohantas & regretted it too.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by ojun50(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Na wa ooooh
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
I saw the fable I just scrolled past, people be cooking up cool stories to trend. Who leaves a certificate lying around.
pocohantas:

It is fake, if his certificates were indeed torn, that is what he will show everybody! Not the TV.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
The girl just walked into the house and waged this destructive war abi?

We are waiting for the full gist.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by pocohantas(f): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
I saw the fable I just scrolled past, people be cooking up cool stories to trend. Who leaves a certificate lying around.

The moment I saw "but men are scum", I knew it is an attempt to hit back at women who make violence seem like a male thing. We know there are violent women, but they don't need to cook up lies to prove a point. It trivialises the whole thing.

I still want to see the torn certificate. Except if the TV is more important than his certificates or she swallowed it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by GOFRONT(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hell hath no furry than a woman scorned

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Babyforever(f): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
When wife material like me dey here you know go gree say hi......go deal with your problems

15 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Babyforever(f): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Na to just kill her n go and report myself to d police... Which kind careless joke b dat one...
Kill her and spend the rest of your days in jail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
is this believable??
pocohantas:

The moment I saw "but men are scum", I knew it is an attempt to hit back at women who make violence seem like a male thing. We know there are violent women, but they don't need to cook up lies to prove a point. It trivialises the whole thing.

I still want to see the torn certificate. Except if the TV is more important than his certificates or she swallowed it.

1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
I once had a gf that wields kitchen knife when she is angry (most times her fault but NEVER apologized). She broke my TV. Had to call it quits in the long run.

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by dynicks(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
I won't doubt its possibility .......it very much can happen but the issue is what's gonno take place later ....i mean THE AFTERMATH!!.....gbomgboklat!! what rubbish!!

1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
God have saved this guy from association with a person with bipolar disorder.

We have a lot of people in Nigeria with multiple personality disorder. I never knew until recently.

14 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Adasun(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Some smelly mouth would stil come here and say "don't raise ur hands on a woman" grin grin

try dis with me, u will burn.

Break any of my hard earn property,i break ur jaw.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by nikkypearl(f): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
All of them are mad angry
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by pocohantas(f): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
is this believable??

LOL!!! Are these the kinda lies you guys are fed there?
The gender war and smear campaign is tough there o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Aren't you on twitter and IG?
pocohantas:

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by lenghtinny(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Twitter and lies

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
na to kill her for doing that
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Probably na babe wey he carry for street sleep with her but im no gree pay her her money.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
kennygee:

The girl just walked into the house and waged this destructive war abi?

We are waiting for the full gist.
i know d full gist. Na olosho wey d guy carry last night come nack. Maybe after d action d guy be wan form sharpman no wan gree pay then the babe code den come dey demand for her money. D bros put ear piece for ear dey pretend im no hear d babe. The babe come vex come dey scatter tinzscheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
It seems the story isn't false
pocohantas:

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? / Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag / Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.