Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned (52405 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by arantess: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nekky5:
May this ugly incident never occur again! Parents should be careful when it comes to what they do around children knowing full well that they could be highly explorative. RIP Ifeanyi
Children will always go near bodies of water until the world ends

Nobody can stop that
, the onus is on pool owners to barricade properly and adults should supervise when children are around.....but then the children can be crafty and slippery as soap when they want to..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Nostring: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mercury12:
something is definitely fishy. Let's hear from David or chioma first
nothing is fishy... Na una dey hope make e dey fishy.. nonsense ppl wey no dey mind dia business undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by newnigerdelta1: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
WibusJaga:

Normal Police Routine procedure to fulfil all righteousness. Nobody is debating whether his death was by drowning.

But many are rather concerned about CCTV footage of his last moments & circumstances that led to his death - something sinister seems to be brewing.

So that you go do aproko, wetin concern you with CCTV camera na your house
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by FireUpNow(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
We should respect the dead and allow the Ifeanyi's spirit to rest in peace. God will surely give Davido and Chioma more children and should learn more about guilding against negligence and relegating parenting duty to domestic staff. Let Chioma br a real and caring mother next time
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by wonder233: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Papa House, i.e Davido's House. Not his grandpa house. It is Davido that lives at banana island
arantess:

He died in his Grandpa house

The staff are not strangers, they have been employed for long time, and you think people will employ staff without scrutiny?
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by kals4luv990(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
mbahdi:
I tot a pastor promised to resurrect him.that child shouldn't be buried of a true.God want to use his resurrection to show that he's still God.there should take his corpse to a bible believing church.am certain with faith he will rise again.wev seen and heard of cases worst Dan his that was later brought to life.
[quote][/quote]Can't you just see that your STUPIDITY is ORIGINAL#str from factory#..please dnt try this at home
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by 1Sharon(f): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
ednut1:
strangers Nanny and cook no be strangers na. An cctv wont be everywhere in a house. Why will u have cctv watching you swim naked

You swim naked? grin

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
UdeywhineMe:
The fact that bloggers are trying to trend with this little boys death is the most insensitive thing I have experienced in Nigeria
Performing autopsy on him is heartbreaking to imagine

My dear some bloggers are demons, they crave and pray for bad news.
When they don't get any, they create a lie.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by 1Sharon(f): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mercury12:
something is definitely fishy. Let's hear from David or chioma first

What do you want to hear exactly?
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by planetx: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
There is something fishy about this Davido guy that a week after the death of his son, he has not even issued a statement thanking wellwishers and acknowledging the child and mother. There is something sinister about this guy, and don't tell me some bs about he is still in shock.

4 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Bfly: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Another punchline for tomorrow's sermon.

Over to " The lord called me" people.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by AuroraB(f): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
mbahdi:
I tot a pastor promised to resurrect him.that child shouldn't be buried of a true.God want to use his resurrection to show that he's still God.there should take his corpse to a bible believing church.am certain with faith he will rise again.wev seen and heard of cases worst Dan his that was later brought to life.
A body that's gone through autopsy and embalment
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
1Sharon:

You swim naked? grin
if na my house why i swim naked
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Controldigitals: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
The pain is unbearable, at some point it will feel like is his carelessness that killed the boy�

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by SeriouslySense(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
exactly, i remember my childhood days, always restless, going from one adventure to another. we like going to bodies of water, playing with everything.

Adults should always advise children on how to be safe and for very young children, they need to be surrounded by safety measures.

arantess:

Children will always go near bodies of water until the world ends

Nobody can stop that
, the onus is on pool owners to barricade properly and adults should supervise when children are around.....but then the children can be crafty and slippery as soap when they want to..

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Jman06(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
dominique:
How he got to the pool is what people are curious about. Why are the police not saying anything about surveillance footage of the house? Does it mean that Davido did not have functioning CCTV cameras in his house and he left his son alone with strangers? That's carelessness of the highest degree.
Honestly! They were careless. They should have anticipated that their enemies will not be happy especially with the latest announcement by Davido that they'll be getting married next year.

Even Chioma sef didn't act wise like a typical Igbo lady. That boy should have been a top priority to her in that house.

Too bad!

3 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by FashionCookie(f): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Emmizay12:
reports have it that the cook and nanny were having intercourse when the incident took place,,, seems to be the only logical reason the wont release them

Una don starttttt...

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
FireUpNow:
We should respect the dead and allow the Ifeanyi's spirit to rest in peace. God will surely give Davido and Chioma more children and should learn more about guilding against negligence and relegating parenting duty to domestic staff. Let Chioma br a real and caring mother next time
You must be high na Chioma alone you wan blame so she was not a caring mother? So because a woman has children she should be glued to them 24/7 and cannot trust someone she pays to look after her kids abi?
Why then do we have creches and schools sinxe mothers should be with their children 24/7? As long as the domestic staff is being paid they always have a duty to cater for the children have not heard about baby sisters you think people with money don't delegate responsiblities to people?
You are not a serious person. Quit blaming Chioma and let the woman grieve.

4 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by FashionCookie(f): 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Neddstark:
RIP Ifeanyi.
Please let them free the domestic staff. If the pool was covered, this would have been totally avoided.
It's not as easy as you're saying it.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Great0ne1: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Why would anyone wants to kill that beautiful young innocent boy, but David wetin you put your hand? no lie
Lol. Nigerians eh
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by 9jayes: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Curious345:
when he was active .. he do empty mortuaries.. every dead man in there arose and went home ...

Lol, you still no ansa me
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by candidbabe(f): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
mbahdi:

Of a truth you have been brainwashed by all these scammers parading as pastors.
There are thousands of dead bodies in the mortuaries let your fake pastors go and resurrect them na .
If I may ask is ifeanyi the first person to die at age 3 in Nigeria
You are here chasing clout with people's pain.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by mariahAngel(f): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Neddstark:
RIP Ifeanyi.
Please let them free the domestic staff. If the pool was covered, this would have been totally avoided.

Whatever legal action David and Chioma have decided to take, they're justified. Especially against the nanny.
She had just one job to do; TO WATCH THE CHILD! Instead, she neglected the boy for God-knows-how-long, doing God-knows-what, which led to his painful death.

If that boy were her son, would she have left him for that long, knowing that a usually rambunctious boy was unusually quiet?

4 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jman06:
Honestly! They were careless. They should have anticipated that their enemies will not be happy especially with the latest announcement by Davido that they'll be getting married next year.

Even Chioma sef didn't act wise like a typical Igbo lady. That boy should have been a top priority to her in that house.

Too bad!
What should Chioma have done?

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Maybe the cctv footage might reveal somethings that might lead to something else, apart from the last moments of the baby
dominique:
How he got to the pool is what people are curious about. Why are the police not saying anything about surveillance footage of the house? Does it mean that Davido did not have functioning CCTV cameras in his house and he left his son alone with strangers? That's carelessness of the highest degree.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by uptownemmygee(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
Davido no put hand for anything. The only mistake he did is impregnating oloshos and whores that only know how to Bleep around and drink cum. If anyone is to be blamed here is his mother. A real mother is suppose to take care of her kid till he reaches an age where he can fend for himself.
Guys don't ever break the code of turning oloshos to housewives. All the holy books warns about this.
Let's stop bringing innocent kids into the world to suffer and die painfully. Some toto na to Bleep once and move on. Chioma toto that has been bleeped by peruzi and many other is a good example of the type of toto u don't Bleep and allow it to develop into pregnancy

God will bless you because of this comment,
I don't understand why a mother will drop their kids for nannies, not that they have anything tangible doing sef, my mother never leave me or any of my sisters for anybody for whatsoever reason because they can't take care of them the way you will.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Stronghold91: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Shadysen:
forget jor....his father bin don run him matter for spiritually finish, he was a living dead. it was a matter of time.
his father go soon relish another music
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Jman06(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

What should Chioma have done?
She shouldn't have left the boy at home with anybody, at least until after their marriage.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Karlosorji(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
mbahdi:
in those cases you talked about, we're you there?
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Trybes(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
Davido no put hand for anything. The only mistake he did is impregnating oloshos and whores that only know how to Bleep around and drink cum. If anyone is to be blamed here is his mother. A real mother is suppose to take care of her kid till he reaches an age where he can fend for himself.
Guys don't ever break the code of turning oloshos to housewives. All the holy books warns about this.
Let's stop bringing innocent kids into the world to suffer and die painfully. Some toto na to Bleep once and move on. Chioma toto that has been bleeped by peruzi and many other is a good example of the type of toto u don't Bleep and allow it to develop into pregnancy
I agree the mother of the child should carry the bigger blame.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by meobizy(f): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Did anyone think otherwise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler / Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) / Banky W And Mikel John Obi Meet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.