Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned (52402 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by nkpommpko(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Before nko? Nigerians Dem done dey look for who kill am, the one wey Dem surpose do , Dem no go do. Nah village people kill am.
Davido sorry no vex, take heart, too much money too dey kill well well. When die one come, if you like put the pikin inside safe lock am, brother die go still meet am there. Those poor people wey you lock up, nah test, no use vex , vex God. Release Dem quick quick.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by VawulenceProMax: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
VULCAN:
Your description of Chioma's irresponsibility will have truly held water if she did not travel with Davido.

So add Davido to your irresponsibility charge

that is where you miss it. The job of any responsible father is to hustle and provide for his wife and kids and family. The primary job of the mother is to make sure the house is in order and her kids are ok. Her job is not to hustle. She is not supposed to go with davido to hustle but she just wants to be entering private jets and be posting pics on Instagram. . So your defense holds no water. The bitch issa hoee. If you where born before the internet days , u will appreciate joy of seeing your mom and dad daily. Then , me and my siblings stop what ever we are doing and be waiting for my mom to come back. We did this every 4pm . Imagine not seeing our mom for days or week. Dude wtf. Bleep these generation of wh0ores

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by VawulenceProMax: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
cuffee:
the girl am about to impregnate now will look after my child. No nannies
gbam
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by juman(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
A boy with probably great future just died like that.

The family cannot totally overcome the grief.
The fans of the family share in their pain.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Xsw1: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
How
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by zionstaar75: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
chokekachy:

https://punchng.com/just-in-autopsy-confirms-davidos-son-ifeanyi-drowned/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667647057-1
useless parents,davido smokes loud the whole day while chroma poses for camera the whole day,what a useless combination

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by VULCAN(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Again, you have some strong points but you ignore the fact that Davido has the right to override Chioma's desire to dump their son.

Davido no be simp wey Chioma go control.

And if she insisted on going then he would have insisted that she bring the boy along with the nanny.

Anyhow you look at it, Davido shares the blame in the boys death and he himself knows it

VawulenceProMax:
that is where you miss it. The job of any responsible father is to hustle and provide for his wife and kids and family. The primary job of the mother is to make sure the house is in order and her kids are ok. Her job is not to hustle. She is not supposed to go with davido to hustle but she just wants to be entering private jets and be posting pics on Instagram. . So your defense holds no water. The bitch issa hoee. If you where born before the internet days , u will appreciate joy of seeing your mom and dad daily. Then , me and my siblings stop what ever we are doing and be waiting for my mom to come back. We did this every 4pm . Imagine not seeing our mom for days or week. Dude wtf. Bleep these generation of wh0ores
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
This child was three - he should not have been left alone, definitely not near any damn body of water. This whole thing does not sit well with me. I pray the authorities conduct a thorough investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by HardMirror(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
mbahdi:
I tot a pastor promised to resurrect him.that child shouldn't be buried of a true.God want to use his resurrection to show that he's still God.there should take his corpse to a bible believing church.am certain with faith he will rise again.wev seen and heard of cases worst Dan his that was later brought to life.
original mumu u are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Bahamas95(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
ednut1:
strangers Nanny and cook no be strangers na. An cctv wont be everywhere in a house. Why will u have cctv watching you swim naked
Those wey dey wear bikini for beach na aliens?
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Bigchristo: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
chokekachy:

https://punchng.com/just-in-autopsy-confirms-davidos-son-ifeanyi-drowned/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667647057-1
Nobody is arguing the facts that he wasn’t drowned to death, the key questions should be how did he get to the swimming pool at the first place? Something questionable happened that lead to this guy drowning because that house has Turkish doors that are very hard to push so how did he managed to leave the apartment and make it outside to the pool, the CCTV footage should be viewed to unravel the misery behind this boy’s death

3 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by ipobarecriminals: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
sad wink Case CLOSED..We can still have little HOPE if baba TBJ is still alive.But we ALL have APPOINTMENT DATE/TIME to leave this planet earth .It is not our home.
mbahdi:
I tot a pastor promised to resurrect him.that child shouldn't be buried of a true.God want to use his resurrection to show that he's still God.there should take his corpse to a bible believing church.am certain with faith he will rise again.wev seen and heard of cases worst Dan his that was later brought to life.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Discountsempai: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
VawulenceProMax:

In this Buhari nigeria...wife no go hustle?

Ol boy, unless you are very rich...no household in Nigeria with children can survive on one income. Impossicant.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Tyche(m): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
Negligence is the real cause

Fọ́ọ̀l, go marry first. Iɗíot
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Khallicopyro: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aremwayne:
May God give Davido the fortitude to bear the loss. cry
Please don't call God's name in such devilish act. Shey na God send am to...
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Discountsempai: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
At the end, carelessness.

All them people shouting sinister...it is because you have never looked after a two or three year old. I can recall the time when I was in one hospital and came across a three year old looking lost. Me and him went round that big hospital looking for his parents...till we found his mother who was looking for him

Child ran off when no one was looking at him, and fell into the pool. He won't have fallen into the pool if the pool had a pool cover when not in use.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Discountsempai: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
arantess:

Children will always go near bodies of water until the world ends

Nobody can stop that
, the onus is on pool owners to barricade properly and adults should supervise when children are around.....but then the children can be crafty and slippery as soap when they want to..

I tell you.

My late maternal grandad had a well in his compound. No child under 13 was allowed near that well, not even to fetch water self. The well was even covered with parapet self with padlock when not in use.

Also, any child between the age of two to three...fear them o! They are discovering they have something called legs and that if they use them they can go to all sorts of interesting places....

4 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by ogwumgbe: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
Davido no put hand for anything. The only mistake he did is impregnating oloshos and whores that only know how to Bleep around and drink cum. If anyone is to be blamed here is his mother. A real mother is suppose to take care of her kid till he reaches an age where he can fend for himself.
Guys don't ever break the code of turning oloshos to housewives. All the holy books warns about this.
Let's stop bringing innocent kids into the world to suffer and die painfully. Some toto na to Bleep once and move on. Chioma toto that has been bleeped by peruzi and many other is a good example of the type of toto u don't Bleep and allow it to develop into pregnancy

Obsession over this girl will kill you. Why not move on with your life an leave Davido alone? He's old enough to decide the kind of life he wants and the kind of girl he needs. Poverty is truly a disease
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Neddstark: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Whatever legal action David and Chioma have decided to take, they're justified. Especially against the nanny.
She had just one job to do; TO WATCH THE CHILD! Instead, she neglected the boy for God-knows-how-long, doing God-knows-what, which led to his painful death.

If that boy were her son, would she have left him for that long, knowing that a usually rambunctious boy was unusually quiet?

I get. But I have come to realize that only God can tell who dies. When Dbanj:s saga happened, the wife was supposedly in the home too. How would it feel like if Dbanj chose to heap blames on the wife over the incident? Inasmuch as we can watch children, they still have a mind of their own and can sneak to do what they wish to do.
A housewife then was telling me the story of her son then. How the boy climbed off the fence of the 1st floor they were staying and jumped into an open tank of water. This happened while she was cooking and siblings playing. Funny enough the boy struggled climbed out of the tank and was shouting mummy. That is how she knew how God saved her.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by BJanta: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
inoki247:
Make dem play the CCTV footage or which one be all this hide and seek or the house no get any.....

Wetin you dey talk bro ? You want tell me
you no know say Nigeria police original
job and duty na hide and seek : den go
hide
facts end seek bribe. That na correct
and seek wey you talk about .That
autopsy report , you think say na original
, den go just tell one sergeant make just
go organise one blahblah and slam for
media.You see anything technical there
?
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by jubrilELsudan: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
DAVIDO MUST BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR NEGLIGENCE FOR FAILURE TO FENCE OFF OR COVER UP HIS SWIMMING POOL IN HIS RESIDENCE

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by malali: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
That little boy was autistic.
His death reeks of orchestration.
Societal stigma of rich wealthy people having autistic children should be softened.

#Autism speaks.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Discountsempai: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
malali:
That little boy was autistic.
His death reeks of orchestration.
Societal stigma of rich wealthy people having autistic children should be softened.

#Autism speaks.

1.There is no proof online or otherwise that he was autistic.

2.Autisim is a spectrum. Not all autistic kids are 'severely disabled'
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by chatinent: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
As though autopsy can determine whether sb caused the drowning or not.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
Davido no put hand for anything. The only mistake he did is impregnating oloshos and whores that only know how to Bleep around and drink cum. If anyone is to be blamed here is his mother. A real mother is suppose to take care of her kid till he reaches an age where he can fend for himself.
Guys don't ever break the code of turning oloshos to housewives. All the holy books warns about this.
Let's stop bringing innocent kids into the world to suffer and die painfully. Some toto na to Bleep once and move on. Chioma toto that has been bleeped by peruzi and many other is a good example of the type of toto u don't Bleep and allow it to develop into pregnancy
And you think you have sense with all this rubbish you wrote here? sad
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Passionate1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Why would anyone wants to kill that beautiful young innocent boy, but David wetin you put your hand? no lie

Change Ur mindset. .Stay open minded. . Don't jump into conclusions.
D more conclusions u have, D less u experience Life
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by kizxaxa: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
No go near any celebrity, or any body way know celebrity especially when dem sign international big record dealor else dem go use you do that thing. Na so one wan befriend me I hide.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Kingsley10000: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Shadysen:
forget jor....his father bin don run him matter for spiritually finish, he was a living dead. it was a matter of time.

hmm
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Nmezor(f): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hmmmm, its well,na the CCTV I wan hear about o
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by KennethEnyi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
SO SAD!!!!!
This was very EASILY AVOIDABLE situation I hop God gives them the strength to continue to carry on
But there will be a lot of regrets and changes done to the adeleke household going forward

This I have seen!!!!!
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by KennethEnyi(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
By the way I hope davido did not use that boy for rituals o!!!!!
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by sharpwriter(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
ednut1:
strangers Nanny and cook no be strangers na. An cctv wont be everywhere in a house. Why will u have cctv watching you swim naked
Oga, your views are one of those I respect on this platform, but this last sentence no gel abeg. Na that kind logic dem dey teach you for that Canada àbí?

Shey those wey dey swim dey open pvssy dey show d!cks upandan abi? cheesy Or na complete unclothedness dem dey take jump enter pool. Women sef no dey enter without jumper and pants or tights etc.

Àbí dem dey enter the pool with sponge and Dudu Osun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together / Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler / Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.