Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned (52332 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Makinaki: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
that is where you miss it. The job of any responsible father is to hustle and provide for his wife and kids and family. The primary job of the mother is to make sure the house is in order and her kids are ok. Her job is not to hustle. She is not supposed to go with davido to hustle but she just wants to be entering private jets and be posting pics on Instagram. . So your defense holds no water. The bitch issa hoee. If you where born before the internet days , u will appreciate joy of seeing your mom and dad daily. Then , me and my siblings stop
what ever we are doing and be waiting for my mom to come back. We did this every 4pm . Imagine not seeing our mom for days or week. Dude wtf. Bleep these generation of wh0ores

Hard to disagree with your viewpoint.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by sharpwriter(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
1Sharon:

You swim naked? grin
I no understand o, I don ask am whether hin dey go pool with sponge and Dudu Osun soap..
Lol cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by ednut1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
sharpwriter:

Oga, your views are one of those I respect on this platform, but this last sentence no gel abeg. Na that kind logic dem dey teach you for that Canada àbí?

Shey those wey dey swim dey open pvssy dey show d!cks upandan abi? cheesy Or na complete unclothedness dem dey take jump enter pool. Women sef no dey enter without jumper and pants or tights etc.

Àbí dem dey enter the pool with sponge and Dudu Osun
na joke i dey joke lol. But cctv is for security. Na gate, door entrance, parlor etc dem dey put am usually

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by sharpwriter(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Whatever legal action David and Chioma have decided to take, they're justified. Especially against the nanny.
She had just one job to do; TO WATCH THE CHILD! Instead, she neglected the boy for God-knows-how-long, doing God-knows-what, which led to his painful death.

If that boy were her son, would she have left him for that long, knowing that a usually rambunctious boy was unusually quiet?
Chai.... People know grammar o... "Rambunctious" shocked shocked
Aunty PhD, when dem go award you Emeritus prof? I hail o
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
if Chioma had principle Ifeanyi would still be alive today but this babe is rich, influence with no class

if she had moved on after Davido unseriousness the baby would have been with her while she get upkeep like others

I hope other babymamas learn because people dying around you yearly is very unnatural. a ritual might be going around Davido that himself don't know

he needs to go for spiritual cleansing that's if he's not directly involved

3 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
Davido no put hand for anything. The only mistake he did is impregnating oloshos and whores that only know how to Bleep around and drink cum. If anyone is to be blamed here is his mother. A real mother is suppose to take care of her kid till he reaches an age where he can fend for himself.
Guys don't ever break the code of turning oloshos to housewives. All the holy books warns about this.
Let's stop bringing innocent kids into the world to suffer and die painfully. Some toto na to Bleep once and move on. Chioma toto that has been bleeped by peruzi and many other is a good example of the type of toto u don't Bleep and allow it to develop into pregnancy

His mother that died when he was still a kid?

So people like you aren't extinct?

Wonderful......

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by obinna58(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
mbahdi:
I tot a pastor promised to resurrect him.that child shouldn't be buried of a true.God want to use his resurrection to show that he's still God.there should take his corpse to a bible believing church.am certain with faith he will rise again.wev seen and heard of cases worst Dan his that was later brought to life.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by ukaface(f): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Make Una let this matter rest abeg.

Thousands of toddlers, babies die everytime.

The boy drowned, case closed.
Parents are at fault, as much as the staffs.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by redsun(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
You can never be too wealthy to look after your own children. Nigerians tend to jeopardise the safety of children by leaving them to unqualified individuals who are not fit to care for ordinary rats. The time of an african child being everbody's child is over. It is a new world and taking care of children requires a different approach.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Truvelisback(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
dominique:
How he got to the pool is what people are curious about. Why are the police not saying anything about surveillance footage of the house? Does it mean that Davido did not have functioning CCTV cameras in his house and he left his son alone with strangers? That's carelessness of the highest degree.
The boy magically appeared in the water.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by bizzibodi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
No medics to squeeze d water out of him,no big pastors to pray & resurrect him?too bad.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Makinaki: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Davido sef get for body. He can be rather childish and immature. No be jus few days ago him dey shout 'Billionaire Baby, Billionaire!' upandan on top Ifeanyi head? Of what use is those billions now in bringing tragic Ifeanyi back to life? Wise Yorubas have a saying, 'bi isu eni ba ta, a n'fi owo boo je ni (meaning: avoid show off and ostentation in all you do).
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by lekkicctv(m): 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
cool A functioning CCTV System
WibusJaga:

Normal Police Routine procedure to fulfil all righteousness. Nobody is debating whether his death was by drowning.

But many are rather concerned about CCTV footage of his last moments & circumstances that led to his death - something sinister seems to have happened.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Cantonese: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
frog12:
davido spoil the boy !

Owu man talk. Born first. As you like do your own.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by jimb(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
David make sure you do wedding before you get another pikin else same fate go happen again ..
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Shadysen: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Stronghold91:

his father go soon relish another music
sure, make nobody lie you, life is spiritual, davido hand fit dey 50 percent in that boy's dead, some of this celebs guys are evil.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Starcy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
RIP to the death
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by CrownLands(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Alexiiydon:
Lol I wonder how some dumb people still say he Dey alive maybe them won turn am to jesus make them release innocent people them carry

Clouth chasers! They should not add more grief to the bereaved family.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by McStoic(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Shadysen:
forget jor....his father bin don run him matter for spiritually finish, he was a living dead. it was a matter of time.

My guy you are wise! Only few people can understand this..
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Shadysen: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
McStoic:

My guy you are wise! Only few people can understand this..
some people can't think out of the box.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by DisLifeSha: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
You're damn right

VawulenceProMax:
Davido no put hand for anything. The only mistake he did is impregnating oloshos and whores that only know how to Bleep around and drink cum. If anyone is to be blamed here is his mother. A real mother is suppose to take care of her kid till he reaches an age where he can fend for himself.
Guys don't ever break the code of turning oloshos to housewives. All the holy books warns about this.
Let's stop bringing innocent kids into the world to suffer and die painfully. Some toto na to Bleep once and move on. Chioma toto that has been bleeped by peruzi and many other is a good example of the type of toto u don't Bleep and allow it to develop into pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Admols(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
mbahdi:
I tot a pastor promised to resurrect him.that child shouldn't be buried of a true.God want to use his resurrection to show that he's still God.there should take his corpse to a bible believing church.am certain with faith he will rise again.wev seen and heard of cases worst Dan his that was later brought to life.

Chei! A chronic psychiatric patient spotted.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tyche:

Fọ́ọ̀l, go marry first. Iɗíot

So what is the real cause

And who told you am not married or without children (I did not say child)

I choose to ignore your first word be it speaks a lot about your home training
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Makinaki: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

His mother that died when he was still a kid?

So people like you aren't extinct?

Wonderful......

Ode! Na Chioma, Ifeanyi Mama dem dey talk. Mumu man!
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Haveyoueatentod: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
Chai so them done cut that body for autopsy cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by osazsky(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
mbahdi:
do u know the meaning of post mortem that is done during autopsy the child has been dissected....the lungs would be brought out..if its swollen above normal it indicates drowning..pressure on lungs..pls ignore the clown pastor who has multiple sex videos online. Everyone one catch cruise
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by osazsky(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tyche:

Fọ́ọ̀l, go marry first. Iɗíot
bros u are the fool...chioma should be charged for negligence..how can u travel and leave ur baby in the hands of 8 calabar maids...is chioma mum dead? See what over civilization has caused..God forbid the day my wife leaves my 2 babies in d hands of strangers for days...that's definitely the end of our union...I repeat chioma should be charged to court cuz we men are too busy..u cant understand
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Whatever legal action David and Chioma have decided to take, they're justified. Especially against the nanny.
She had just one job to do; TO WATCH THE CHILD! Instead, she neglected the boy for God-knows-how-long, doing God-knows-what, which led to his painful death.

If that boy were her son, would she have left him for that long, knowing that a usually rambunctious boy was unusually quiet?
May be she was doing tiktok chatting enyi ya nwoke..

I have issues with keeping such a young girl as nanny..Nannies should be advanced mothers/ladies
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by osazsky(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
Helpfromabove1:

So what is the real cause

And who told you am not married or without children (I did not say child)

I choose to ignore your first word be it speaks a lot about your home training

ignore her..we nor get mothers again..holes littered all over the country..single mothers who refuse to stop hook ups littered all over..thank God I married the last mother in Africa 5 years ago..I pity who never marry o...wife nor dey Nigeria again

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Munzy14:

I have issues with keeping such a young girl as nanny..Nannies should be advanced mothers/ladies
u are pointing fingers to the wrong direction..it was chioma that was doing ticktalk after abandoning her child..after the ticktalk she went to osun to show the oba her breast spits
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Munzy14(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
osazsky:
u are pointing fingers to the wrong direction..it was chioma that was doing ticktalk after abandoning her child..after the ticktalk she went to osun to show the life her breast spits
grin grin grin hate speech.

Chioma failed her son as a mother.

I mean what happens to keeping him wherever she is? Like a mom will.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by mariahAngel(f): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Munzy14:

Onwu nwa ahu fugburu'm ehn.

If only they had gotten him a puppy(to follow him around), considering how boisterous he was...

True.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rema Rocks A Female Fan On Stage While Performing In Uniport / Actor Ijebuu Dressed-up Like A Lady In A New Movie / Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.