Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned (52399 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by HRMK: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
WE NEED TO SEE THE CCTV TOO!HOW DID THE BOY MANAGE TO GET TO THE SWIMMING POOL
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Alwaysachick: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
arantess:

Children will always go near bodies of water until the world ends

Nobody can stop that
, the onus is on pool owners to barricade properly and adults should supervise when children are around.....but then the children can be crafty and slippery as soap when they want to..

This is just the truth, some children can be very slippery. That boy's energy was second to none. At some point I was worried for his parents. It seemed like nobody could hold him.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by backnbeta(f): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Irresponsible women birthing children for birthing sake!

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Munzy14(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Onwu nwa ahu fugburu'm ehn.

If only they had gotten him a puppy(to follow him around), considering how boisterous he was...

True.
A friend posted a clip of a baby trying to hold the rail and a cat was after the child's hands off the rail.

The caption was if Davido hired this nanny cat, she will do better..lol

His death was carelessness and negligence considering Dbanj lost his same way..

Chioma failed as Nwafor hoohaa...GenZ mothers sef lipsrsealed

Even at 7yrs mothers go still dey drag us to occasions so we stay where their eyes go dey see us.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Judal(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
dominique:
How he got to the pool is what people are curious about. Why are the police not saying anything about surveillance footage of the house? Does it mean that Davido did not have functioning CCTV cameras in his house and he left his son alone with strangers? That's carelessness of the highest degree.
When Davido get 3 to 4 Baby mamas,u expect them to b happy wit chioma and their only son.
THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Kennedykenneth: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
chigator2:
Have they conducted spiritual autopsy to check for rituals.
Cos Davido hand no pure. dats all
Y do we like saying this, don't worry since u r accusing David of been involved in rituals very soon u shall be accuse too, it can happen to anybody. Please let's have conscience in anything we post online.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by VawulenceProMax: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

His mother that died when he was still a kid?

So people like you aren't extinct?

Wonderful......
shut up, I meant the money of davido son. Chioma..may una stop to abuse drugs, una no go hear
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by VawulenceProMax: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
dirtydiva:
And you think you have sense with all this rubbish you wrote here? sad
daughter of a whoree
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by VawulenceProMax: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Discountsempai:

In this Buhari nigeria...wife no go hustle?

Ol boy, unless you are very rich...no household in Nigeria with children can survive on one income. Impossicant.
we are talking of davido here
Also if you can't give the kids the parental care they need , don't Bleep raw
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by 1Sharon(f): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
AuroraB:
A body that's gone through autopsy and embalment

Are you trying to say God has limits
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by 1Sharon(f): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jman06:
Honestly! They were careless. They should have anticipated that their enemies will not be happy especially with the latest announcement by Davido that they'll be getting married next year.

Even Chioma sef didn't act wise like a typical Igbo lady. That boy should have been a top priority to her in that house.

Too bad!

And you really believe that will happen just because he said so? undecided
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:46am On Nov 06, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
shut up, I meant the money of davido son. Chioma..may una stop to abuse drugs, una no go hear

So you addressed Chioma as "his", abi?

See your mechanic.

Your brain oil don black.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:49am On Nov 06, 2022
Makinaki:

Ode! Na Chioma, Ifeanyi Mama dem dey talk. Mumu man!

Another sicko who calls a girl "he" and "his".

Thank God there are only two of you left on Earth.

If na one guy with two monikers, then it's even better.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Taigaban: 6:13am On Nov 06, 2022
I heartly mourn with you Davido on the death of your son. Please accept my condolences and be consoled. Many may say, this is not the time to shift blame, but lets put matters straight. The death of Davido's son is as a result of negligence. Three individuals are responsible for the death of that boy.
1. Davido and Chioma gave out the contract to build their house to a quack architect and builder who did not conduct any risk assessment while including swimming pool within living area. The contractor hardly knew that all swimming pools must have access control.
2. The Architect and Contractor failed to recognize that swimming pool facility is a very dangerous source of hazards, thus they failed to include access control within the swimming pool area in their design.
3.:The lacklustre attitude of Nanys often led to toddler's being injured or death.
My advice to all is that all swimming pools should be designed with Access Control.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by zexy2030(m): 6:28am On Nov 06, 2022
mbahdi:
I tot a pastor promised to resurrect him.that child shouldn't be buried of a true.God want to use his resurrection to show that he's still God.there should take his corpse to a bible believing church.am certain with faith he will rise again.wev seen and heard of cases worst Dan his that was later brought to life.
Not mockery, but truth be told that child wont come back to life if even he is taking to church, except Davido is ready to serve Jesus and I can assure you he can't.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by VawulenceProMax: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

So you addressed Chioma as "his", abi?

See your mechanic.

Your brain oil don black.
is chioma not his mother? Is chioma not davidos son's mother?.
Thunder fire you and that drug wey u dey abuse
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by VawulenceProMax: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2022
zexy2030:

Not mockery, but truth be told that child wont come back to life if even he is taking to church, except Davido is ready to serve Jesus and I can assure you he can't.
shut up.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by zexy2030(m): 6:48am On Nov 06, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
shut up.
Vawulence demon
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Unbreakable007: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2022
It happened to D'banj some years ago, even Davido sent him his condolence. Who is next because it will still happen again since we always fail to look for how to prevent a problem but looking for solutions when it happened and whom to blame(cook and nanny)

They have money to build a mansion wt swimming pool at banana island but will not use less than 500k to barricade or fence it knowing that they have kids, even adults can unconsciously fall and get drown.... Nobody is taking about that.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by GloriousGbola: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2022
ednut1:
strangers Nanny and cook no be strangers na. An cctv wont be everywhere in a house. Why will u have cctv watching you swim naked

But a large number of wealthy people actually use stealth nanny cams or open cams etal if I'm not mistaken. To catch employees stealing or to be able to check on their children.

Personally I believe they have camera footage, but will not provide that unless they can cut out all the personal stuff and possibly irresponsible stuff from it.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by Maleekdon: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2022
Is rapper Young M.A. expecting a child? Here's what we know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKJsAAeTv0
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by cococandy(f): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2022
My heart breaks for these young parents. Just awfully sad

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by infogeneral: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2022
So no CCTV cameras in that mansion?
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by ednut1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

But a large number of wealthy people actually use stealth nanny cams or open cams etal if I'm not mistaken. To catch employees stealing or to be able to check on their children.

Personally I believe they have camera footage, but will not provide that unless they can cut out all the personal stuff and possibly irresponsible stuff from it.
they did autopsy on the child. If they had cctv they would not have done that
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by GloriousGbola: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
ednut1:
they did autopsy on the child. If they had cctv they would not have done that

the autopsy imho is just police trying to fulfil all righteouness because davido is suddenly trying to behave like an educated westerner and is desperate to look for someone else to take the blame for decisions and choices that come back to him.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by pocohantas(f): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

the autopsy imho is just police trying to fulfil all righteouness because davido is suddenly trying to behave like an educated westerner and is desperate to look for someone else to take the blame for decisions and choices that come back to him.

Autopsy is or should be the standard. The death of the boy is a case for the state, not Davido. Yes, Davido’s profile would come into play here, but that is the standard.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by ednut1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you are not making sense. If there was cctv they would have seen the boy drowned and wasn’t murdered. No autopsy would have been done
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by GloriousGbola: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
pocohantas:

Autopsy is or should be the standard. The death of the boy is a case for the state, not Davido. Yes, Davido’s profile would come into play here, but that is the standard.

it definitely is the standard, but we both know our police.

deaths in commercial swimming pools are now a dime a dozen [ i was grumbling about this sometime last year or maybe this year] - but there has never been a documented investigation and prosecution of hotel proprietors to make an example

Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by GloriousGbola: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
ednut1:
you are not making sense. If there was cctv they would have seen the boy drowned and wasn’t murdered. No autopsy would have been done

no one is going to murder davidos son in his own house.

this is about setting up the lowest common denominator as a scapegoat - in this case the nanny and the cook.

it is something i as an engineer in nigeria have seen repeatedly in my career.

the ceo/management creates an unsafe working environment , and when the accident/casualty occurs, the unfortunate sucker on ground at the time is railroaded via a BS investigation where everyone suddenly remembers all the safety standards that were previously jettisoned

the police are charging the nanny and cook with negligence. the autospy is simply part of building the case against them. you will note that they are not charging davido for reckless endangerment of a child. unfortunately, the nanny and cook are dirt poor and not part of any organization or union that will lawyer them up , advise them accordingly and ensure the blame is uniformly spread.

it is my opinion that any unedited cctv video released to the police will paint davido and chioma in a very bad light as parents and will inevitably leak

a casualty never occurs in isolation. there are always small incidents / accidents that occur first.
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by pocohantas(f): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

it definitely is the standard, but we both know our police.

deaths in commercial swimming pools are now a dime a dozen [ i was grumbling about this sometime last year or maybe this year] - but there has never been a documented investigation and prosecution of hotel proprietors to make an example

At this rate, I am quite convinced you would be representing the poor nanny. At least you sabi lawyer(s). grin grin
Re: Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned by GloriousGbola: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
pocohantas:

At this rate, I am quite convinced you would be representing the poor nanny. At least you sabi lawyer(s). grin grin

years ago, we had an incident in a project i was supervising.

if you see the speed with which the ehs department manufactured a case against me, yo go weak

they went as far as producing a fake report that they had advised/warned me about this unforseen issue

unfortunately for them - my processes meant that i had an electronic email trail that demonstrated that they were fully in the loop, had never issued any warning, and had signed off on a report i had presented a month earlier. even worse, i demonstrated that their fake report [allegedly sent two weeks ago] had been drafted the day before. [right in the file metadata]

my boss had been really worried telling me, it looks like you're in for it, but when i saw the email they sent to me, copying my boss and all the ogas in the company, i just laughed. fucking amateurs.

even with that management did all they could to put me on the hook for their own decision to rush everyone into a project without conducting standard checks.

the fallout of that was that going forward, was a department started enforcing some preliminary checks - we are in a hurry, we are losing money be damned.

i have seen this s**t happen so many times - one time we were on a delayed project and muy boss was told - deliver in one week or you hand in your resignation. we were all on a site welding a canopy and calibrating underground tanks with petrol less than 10 metres away. but my boss was a leader of men and we made it through. years later the same ceo that pushed him and s through that was in another company, pushing his guys in the same way and in this case there were three separate, covered up deaths. guess who gt investigated, sanctioned and sacked? the engineers who were put under pressure to deliver a project outside of safe conditions

much much easier to pull off when the company is not part of a union.

what davido should do is stop this nonsense and become an outspoken advocate for private and public pool safety. that is what a socially conscious responsible celebrity in the mold of banky W would be doing.

but rather he is playng the nigerian big man game - looking for the person who the fu*kup can be pinned on. you think the nanny is not distraught and fked up by the whole thing? the nanny may have even be the one who found the body for all we know. with davidos schedule, that nanny probably spent far more time with ifeanyi than his parents did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage,Wizkid & Seyi Shay Appear In Funny Pepsi 'Long Throat' Adverts(pics / Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together / Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.