Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend (8701 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Moneyyman: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Don't touch that girl. Tell her to move out if you can't control yourself.

Help her without thinking of sex ffs!
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by h0pze3: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:
A friend of mine who's a student reach out to me and asked me to help her find a roommate because she won't be able to rent an apartment alone.

I was scrolling down my Facebook wall the other day and I saw a post from a girl who was looking for a roommate. I saw this as an opportunity to connect that my friend to her, so I quickly chatted her up and let her know I have got someone for her. She was excited and thanked me.. but when I reached out to this my friend to let her know I have gotten a roommate for her too, lo and behold she told she has seen someone already so she's no longer interested.

I reached out to this random girl I met on Facebook to let her know it's not gonna be possible again, she was so disappointed. She had to beg me to help her find someone. I put it to her that there was virtually nothing I could do for her again. I let her know I stay alone but we have gender differences so I can't let her come to my place of which she understood.

She chatted me up the following day that she doesn't have where to stay and that she's been sleeping in a classroom for the past three days. I forgot to say; she's a newly admitted student, she told the money she have is for her school fee and registration so she can't afford a house now but she will be buoyant enough to secure a house by January.

Well, I let her moved to my place with an agreement that she's gonna stay and move out by January.

Now I have been having mixed thoughts,

The bad boy aspect of me is telling me to start having sex with her but the good and rational aspect of me is telling me NO.. reason being that;
(1) If I have sex with her she might be too comfortable to move out.
(2) I don't want her to feel I wanna take advantage of her because I gave her a shelter.

It's not easy to live with a woman that is not blood related to you. She has spent 5 days with me already and I been able to decipline myself from touching her. I Sha like the man I'm becoming

Don't ever Bleep or romance her
I have stayed a whole semester with girl and nothing happened even my dick no dey rise when I see her naked body but I dey knack others
Don't take advantage of her
And she gonna respect u.
Less I forget u don enter friend zone

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Chai!

The Devil is just laughing at you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Haven't you asked her if she haven't found herself somewhere to stay

Cos 5days is getting too much....
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Foodie1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
I once stayed with a fresher for 3 whole weeks, while she was still looking for her own lodge, I overcame series of temptations, even the day I mistakenly walked in on her naked, she bend down while looking for something under the bed in doggy position... it takes a lot of discipline and self control sha.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by torqque7(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

I told her she's my cousin

Ah ok no Wonder lol
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by youngZee23: 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

What nonsense man are you becoming? Potential rapist ?

Helping her just so you could get under her skirt

If you like yourself you better don't have sex eith her if not just know you now have a permanent roommate abi wife sef

Five days he is already saying is a man after having numerous sex with the girl in his mad

Inshort waka there...

A man can never help you without hoping to get anything in return

And a girl will never near or associate with a man without calculating what she will gain
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by emorse(m): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

If you like yourself you better don't have sex eith her if not just know you now have a permanent roommate abi wife sef

Five days he is already saying is a man after having numerous sex with the girl in his mad

Inshort waka there...

grin grin grin because of one undergraduate boy story, you don generalise sharp sharp?

Anyway, I housed a corps member colleague for a whole month during NYSC. We even slept in the same bed (half naked most times). Guess what ma'am, nothing happened between us. Not even once.

I guess you'll say "men are liars" now. Well, women are funny! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Valwezzy: 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

Alright thanks! I will see what I can do by next week.

Funny grin grin
We both know you won't do anything bro. You've already entered the very minute you fell for her pleadings and accepted her.

Is she an indigene of the State the University is in?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Obnoxious2001(m): 1:33am On Nov 06, 2022
princefrank76:

Well, I didn't tell my girlfriend the truth.

I lied to her that the girl living with me is my cousin

This is where trouble sleep yanga go wake am undecided.

Bro you have already offered a helping hand, to keep things in check, specifically inform her without any remorse or compromise that she will take charge for all the bills in the house (nepa, security etc) the reason for this is to assign a responsibility to her and not make her feel too relax.

As for the lie you told your girlfriend, tame your third leg well and do well to set boundaries (na you know yourself) ya babe will find out if she's very smart and ask questions a lot( look for a way to inform her she can be a Savior)

Have in mind that women are their own worst enemy, do not perform actions on hearsay.

Cheers e go dey alright at the end you would be glad you helped.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by pachigo001(m): 1:50am On Nov 06, 2022
Oga knack am if you want hare nothing Dey happen if she do anyhow chase her away grin
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 5:48am On Nov 06, 2022
iLegendd:
Chai!

The Devil is just laughing at you. cheesy

How do you mean bro?
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 5:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Valwezzy:

Funny grin grin
We both know you won't do anything bro. You've already entered the very minute you fell for her pleadings and accepted her.

Is she an indigene of the State the University is in?

Nope, she's from South East while I'm from South south.. and the school is located in South south
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 5:54am On Nov 06, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

This is where trouble sleep yanga go wake am undecided.

Bro you have already offered a helping hand, to keep things in check, specifically inform her without any remorse or compromise that she will take charge for all the bills in the house (nepa, security etc) the reason for this is to assign a responsibility to her and not make her feel too relax.

As for the lie you told your girlfriend, tame your third leg well and do well to set boundaries (na you know yourself) ya babe will find out if she's very smart and ask questions a lot( look for a way to inform her she can be a Savior)

Have in mind that women are their own worst enemy, do not perform actions on hearsay.

Cheers e go dey alright at the end you would be glad you helped.

Thanks bro.. much appreciated

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Inshort waka there...

Can a woman help you without hoping to get anything in return?
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 06, 2022
princefrank76:
A friend of mine who's a student reach out to me and asked me to help her find a roommate because she won't be able to rent an apartment alone.

I was scrolling down my Facebook wall the other day and I saw a post from a girl who was looking for a roommate. I saw this as an opportunity to connect that my friend to her, so I quickly chatted her up and let her know I have got someone for her. She was excited and thanked me.. but when I reached out to this my friend to let her know I have gotten a roommate for her too, lo and behold she told she has seen someone already so she's no longer interested.

I reached out to this random girl I met on Facebook to let her know it's not gonna be possible again, she was so disappointed. She had to beg me to help her find someone. I put it to her that there was virtually nothing I could do for her again. I let her know I stay alone but we have gender differences so I can't let her come to my place of which she understood.

She chatted me up the following day that she doesn't have where to stay and that she's been sleeping in a classroom for the past three days. I forgot to say; she's a newly admitted student, she told the money she have is for her school fee and registration so she can't afford a house now but she will be buoyant enough to secure a house by January.

Well, I let her moved to my place with an agreement that she's gonna stay and move out by January.

The bad boy aspect of me is telling me to start having sex with her but the good and rational aspect of me is telling me NO.. reason being that;
(2) I don't want her to feel I wanna take advantage of her because I gave her a shelter.

It's not easy to live with a woman that is not blood related to you. She has spent 5 days with me already and I been able to decipline myself from touching her. I Sha like the man I'm becoming

angry
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 06, 2022
princefrank76:

^^^^story
Bro hav u yansh her or u aint yansh her?(no oofencse)
angry
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by seanwilliam(m): 6:20am On Nov 06, 2022
It’s easier to flee from temptation than to resist it when it comes. Personally I can’t be just a friend with a woman who is not my family , business partner and girlfriend. Anything friendship between us must end in ‘knack’.

I can’t shelter a random girl who is not my girlfriend or family , instead I’ll look for a older female around and strike a deal with her to take in the girl. Or if I’m financially buoyant, I can help her by giving her part of the money for her house rent. I’m not doing that because she’s a girl, it’s what I can do for anybody in need regardless.

You made the wrong decision of allowing her to live with you , if she stays beyond two weeks, trust me it won’t end well. Find a female she can stay with. But before she goes , ensure you knack her. It’s just sex, you both will enjoy it. Discharge her as soon as possible and maintain the respect.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by seanwilliam(m): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2022
h0pze3:

Don't ever Bleep or romance her
I have stayed a whole semester with girl and nothing happened even my dick no dey rise when I see her naked body but I dey knack others
Don't take advantage of her
And she gonna respect u.
Less I forget u don enter friend zone
continue fooling yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Rickmann: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Inshort waka there...

What's the fuss about?
But he just said he has refused and decided not to touch her and is so happy about the man he is becoming .
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Clique1788: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2022
For thread like this You will see all these pedophile jumping forming advisors

Sha I know say dey OP dey LIE angry
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Angrygoat: 7:20am On Nov 06, 2022
Bleep her hard, 4 1 week.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Gunboat127(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2022
Your situation sir is very funny

You decided to be assisting a girl with free accommodation,feeding and all other essentials pending when she gets a place to stay

You keep a girl that is not related to you in your house while trying to battle the temptation that your gbola is giving you daily while still decieving yourself that you are not freaked out by sex grin

You have a GF,your GF does not stay with you but a girl that is not your GF stays with you and you lied to your GF that she is your cousin cheesy

You are trying to test your Faith by resisting temptation in your house while also trying to be a moral instructor to a girl when you are not a Reverend father smiley

Wow!!!..just wow grin
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2022
princefrank76:

bro don't have sex with her... just put the cap grin
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2022
As for me I will never have sex with any lady that has my home address
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Billgatessecond: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2022
princefrank76:

Act like you don't have a girl friend bring other gals in let them just come around to play , make her understand you and d gal aren't in a relationship...when she sees this she will develop feelings for u then bang her
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2022
If you intend to keep the respect both now and forever just Sex her once I repeat once you can feign on being a mistake you like her and stuff but something’s are not meant to be.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by blazepascal(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Inshort waka there...

better calm down r the girl might later like him they might start dating soon
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Joniww(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2022
You can still be fucking her and at the same time giving her boundaries cc seun mynd44 front page material. Let's have people opinions
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Smithwilliams826: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2022
seanwilliam:

You made the wrong decision of allowing her to live with you , if she stays beyond two weeks, trust me it won’t end well. Find a female she can stay with. But before she goes , ensure you knack her. It’s just sex, you both will enjoy it. Discharge her as soon as possible and maintain the respect.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Mrkindness: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Inshort waka there...

you deh para ooo. But what you said is true. Just 5days and thought of touching her is popping up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.