Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend (8703 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Mrkindness: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2022
princefrank76:

This are all the unforseen circumstances I'm trying to avoid.. as for her food, u don't expect me to decline what she cooks na.. I give her money to cook what we all eat.
finally you don get school wife. No girl another girlfriend will ever be free to visit your house
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by DesChyko: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:
angry
What nonsense man are you becoming? Potential rapist ?

Helping her just so you could get under her skirt

I think ladies in her shoes will call that a transaction. And it's up to them to accept or declineundecided

I mean, it's buying and selling. What are you getting hyped about?

Channel that energy into helping her yourself then. Ask for her account number or something, if you don't want to see her face to face. It's just an apartment, right? undecided

Bros came here to gather strength to be noble and you're already attacking him over something you can't do.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by benqo01(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2022
OP u deserve slap,ah zero your mind from that shit u want to do.....let it come natural
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by benqo01(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2022
It is not easy i tell u....get self control
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Ikennaford: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2022
akwesenana:

I liked how you ignored the wailer

You're really becoming that man.
Fuuuck her and you don activate see finish button.
Worst thing is if she knows anyone you know.
As she's likely a fresher, give her a strict ultimatum, find a house for her and then destroy the kitten. cool

MODIFIED: You no serious at all. angry undecided
Bro, can you please explain what's "see finish" and what do you mean by knowing someone she knows
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by akwesenana: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Ikennaford:

Bro, can you please explain what's "see finish" and what do you mean by knowing someone she knows
See finish: excess familiarity.
Eg. Me and you are friends at work, respect each other then for some reasons you move in to stay with me. You know me inside out. That respect will no longer be there.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Ikennaford: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2022
akwesenana:

See finish: excess familiarity.
Eg. Me and you are friends at work, respect each other then for some reasons you move in to stay with me. You know me inside out. That respect will no longer be there.
Thanks,

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Akunatakasi(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

If you like yourself you better don't have sex eith her if not just know you now have a permanent roommate abi wife sef

Five days he is already saying is a man after having numerous sex with the girl in his mad

Inshort waka there...

A man can never help you without hoping to get anything in return

You think because this place is a faceless forum you can just insult people at will.. have you ever taught of black magic... Someone can use your moniker and harm you... The earlier you desist from insulting people.. the better for you..
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Wahala for boys wey no get standard. Life dey jeje, you reason to put problem inside. Carry your cross.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by EmahBoss(f): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2022
Things will turn out messy for both of you once you have sex with her. Let her go. How on earth would she moved in with a guy and hope to stay till January if sex was never in her mind?

As an undergraduate you need to stay focus not some pussy banging spree that will rub you of your future.

She may never move out again if you sleep with her. And the longer she stays, the more you are likely to sleep with her. Tell her to do d somewhere else to out up with base on the gender difference

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nonywendy(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2022
general111:
Oboy you are in a mess already.
She wont leave by january i assure you.
The reason why whe is staying in your house is because she doesnt have a boyfriend.
Very soon you will be her boyfriend.
Lemme tell you this for free.
She wants to sleep with you too.
And she wants you to sleep with her so she can cement her place in your house.
Has she started cooking for you, because once you start eating her food, you are a goner.
@Op, know this and know peace
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2022
If you both are fond of each other and like each other, then she could be your partner. Sex is not wrong if both parties agree.

Be financially ready to handle the bills though.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nonywendy(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2022
princefrank76:

I know you are a kid and I will let this slide!

I have got girlfriend.. NB; sex don't freak me anymore.. and next time when you are addressing me, pls remove that word "Rape".
personally, I have been leading a campaign against rape..

I don't know how you lots concludes stuffs abt people you have never met
If u have a gf she will never be in support. If she stays alone she would prefer her staying with her than allowing u stay with that girl
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Qatar2022: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

If you like yourself you better don't have sex eith her if not just know you now have a permanent roommate abi wife sef

Five days he is already saying is a man after having numerous sex with the girl in his mad

Inshort waka there...

Did you read this post before spitting this trash? Nigeria girls is the most useless thing created by GOD

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Qatar2022: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2022
princefrank76:

I have got girlfriend.. NB; sex don't freak me anymore.. and next time when you are addressing me, pls remove that word "Rape".

She's an idiot believe me

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Inshort waka there...

U need therapy. Dear junkie.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by ceeceeuwa: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
princefrank76:
A friend of mine who's a student reach out to me and asked me to help her find a roommate because she won't be able to rent an apartment alone.

I was scrolling down my Facebook wall the other day and I saw a post from a girl who was looking for a roommate. I saw this as an opportunity to connect that my friend to her, so I quickly chatted her up and let her know I have got someone for her. She was excited and thanked me.. but when I reached out to this my friend to let her know I have gotten a roommate for her too, lo and behold she told she has seen someone already so she's no longer interested.

I reached out to this random girl I met on Facebook to let her know it's not gonna be possible again, she was so disappointed. She had to beg me to help her find someone. I put it to her that there was virtually nothing I could do for her again. I let her know I stay alone but we have gender differences so I can't let her come to my place of which she understood.

She chatted me up the following day that she doesn't have where to stay and that she's been sleeping in a classroom for the past three days. I forgot to say; she's a newly admitted student, she told the money she have is for her school fee and registration so she can't afford a house now but she will be buoyant enough to secure a house by January.

Well, I let her moved to my place with an agreement that she's gonna stay and move out by January.

Now I have been having mixed thoughts,

The bad boy aspect of me is telling me to start having sex with her but the good and rational aspect of me is telling me NO.. reason being that;
(1) If I have sex with her she might be too comfortable to move out.
(2) I don't want her to feel I wanna take advantage of her because I gave her a shelter.

It's not easy to live with a woman that is not blood related to you. She has spent 5 days with me already and I been able to decipline myself from touching her. I Sha like the man I'm becoming
Fear God o! Just after 5 days and uncle u are already having wicked thoughts. It is people like you that can't even discipline your third legs that will come online tomorrow and start shouting "virgins or no marriage!"

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by LOVEGINO(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
general111:
Oboy you are in a mess already.
She wont leave by january i assure you.
The reason why whe is staying in your house is because she doesnt have a boyfriend.
Very soon you will be her boyfriend.
Lemme tell you this for free.
She wants to sleep with you too.
And she wants you to sleep with her so she can cement her place in your house.
Has she started cooking for you, because once you start eating her food, you are a goner.
dis one really deep. Na real based on experience yarn b dis.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Don't sheet were u eat
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by alexmakaay(m): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Bro it is quite obvious you have fancied making out with her.. And it's a matter of little time, it definitely gonna go down.. Also, a girl that can accept to live with a stranger (make) is a clear indication that she may not hesitate to give in to your sexual advances. Cos she Don tear eye. Now, how about talking to your female friends, girlfriend or any female coursemate of yours to accommodate her. Give them a token if need be. I sincerely think she will appreciate it more and you too will be safe from any unforseen consequences that could arise from your uncontrolled libido.. As I dey do you for body, January is too far oo. Because brother, it is definitely gonna happen. That's just the pure truth..
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by SPAMBOX7: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
princefrank76:
A friend of mine who's a student reach out to me and asked me to help her find a roommate because she won't be able to rent an apartment alone.

I was scrolling down my Facebook wall the other day and I saw a post from a girl who was looking for a roommate. I saw this as an opportunity to connect that my friend to her, so I quickly chatted her up and let her know I have got someone for her. She was excited and thanked me.. but when I reached out to this my friend to let her know I have gotten a roommate for her too, lo and behold she told she has seen someone already so she's no longer interested.

I reached out to this random girl I met on Facebook to let her know it's not gonna be possible again, she was so disappointed. She had to beg me to help her find someone. I put it to her that there was virtually nothing I could do for her again. I let her know I stay alone but we have gender differences so I can't let her come to my place of which she understood.

She chatted me up the following day that she doesn't have where to stay and that she's been sleeping in a classroom for the past three days. I forgot to say; she's a newly admitted student, she told the money she have is for her school fee and registration so she can't afford a house now but she will be buoyant enough to secure a house by January.

Well, I let her moved to my place with an agreement that she's gonna stay and move out by January.

The bad boy aspect of me is telling me to start having sex with her but the good and rational aspect of me is telling me NO.. reason being that;
(2) I don't want her to feel I wanna take advantage of her because I gave her a shelter.

It's not easy to live with a woman that is not blood related to you. She has spent 5 days with me already and I been able to decipline myself from touching her. I Sha like the man I'm becoming
I see you don't have a girlfriend. If not you for no dey reason her. Go out and meet girls una no go hear. Now konji don dey make you think nonsense on top a poor helpless girl. Continue
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by SPAMBOX7: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Mr-sex-dont-freak-me-anymore

The bad boy aspect of me is telling me to start having sex with her

keep deceiving yourself...

No mind dey ode. He thinks he dealing with kids here. That's how they be doing jagaban online but really weak in reality
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by cumoverna: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
U de answer that woman?
People wey no de think before talking.
princefrank76:

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Loverboi2cute(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Mr-sex-dont-freak-me-anymore

The bad boy aspect of me is telling me to start having sex with her

keep deceiving yourself... My only advice is don't listen to that withered stick between your legs if not you'd be in trouble and serious one at that

dat was harsh naa Candid...pls calm down
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by aisha1314(f): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
princefrank76:

I don't think you should have sex with her because like you said, that would be like taking advantage of her situation. Besides you said you already have a girlfriend.

As others have said, you shouldn't have even allowed her to stay with you in the first place. Because of the temptation not just for you but also for her. You may be able to resist but she may not and might try to seduce you. Having an opposite sex roommate is never a good idea.

But since you decided to let her stay, just try your best to keep things platonic. Don't complicate things by unnecessarily adding sex. If she makes any advances just tell her you're not interested. If she persists then you may have to tell her that she can't stay with you anymore and she's got to find another place to stay.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Benz03: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Inshort waka there...

You will just begin to type rubbish.....

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2022
aisha1314:

I don't think you should have sex with her because like you said, that would be like taking advantage of her situation. Besides you said you already have a girlfriend.

As others have said, you shouldn't have even allowed her to stay with you in the first place. Because of the temptation not just for you but also for her. You may be able to resist but she may not and might try to seduce you. Having an opposite sex roommate is never a good idea.

But since you decided to let her stay, just try your best to keep things platonic. Don't complicate things by unnecessarily adding sex. If she makes any advances just tell her you're not interested. If she persists then you may have to tell her that she can't stay with you anymore and she's got to find another place to stay.

Thanks.. I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.